Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,060 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:47 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (598864 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by txquiz: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
ChriGo: ....Yes u can...doesn't hurt....

Bro thx for getting back to me. Pls,I sent u personal message now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
Congrats to you @ancient1 and others tha received their medical call-up,our testimonies shall be permanent....

ancient1: @all make Una help me thank God , my med instruction came in about 45mins ago. I am so overjoyed right now. I applied June 4, paper route. Fall applicants still expecting their callups pls dont loose hope .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by txquiz: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
ancient1: @all make Una help me thank God , my med instruction came in about 45mins ago. I am so overjoyed right now. I applied June 4, paper route. Fall applicants still expecting their callups pls dont loose hope .

Congrats!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by buzritchy: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
ChriGo: .....Seen and sent....

Tnx bro... I got it. God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
bashtec9: Please bros A friend of mine is interested my email is akandebashir@gmail.com for details about the M.Sc Agric stuff.
Send me a p.m....and I will quickly respond!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
Congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
@Ancient1,Chidinma and Kayconsult, I congratulate you all on your medicals...Delay isn't denial.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dear Client, 

Thank you for contacting the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Call Centre’s e-Services Unit.

We verified the information you provided. Please note that once an online application is in process, the responsible office may contact you by email to provide additional documentation in support of your application.  

When you click on the

View Checklist button, you will be directed to the page listing all documents previously provided as well as additional documents requested. The office will let you know how long you have to provide the additional document(s). 

Once the document is uploaded,

you must click on the Next button. 

You must then:  

• Review & Validate the latest information provided;  • Sign the online application by entering your given name(s) and last name; and  • Click on Transmit.   

The following message should appear on your screen:  

You have successfully transmitted your additional or replacement document(s). 

If, after following the above steps, you still are unable to upload the additional requested document(s), please send us screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of: 

∙         The page on which you are trying to upload the additional document(s);∙         The error message that you received, if any; and∙         The document you are trying to upload. 

You can expect a response within ten (10) working days of our receipt of the above information.

Sincerely,

Abdelaziz, Agent 3642

Citizenship and Immigration Canada 

www.cic.gc.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dear Client, 

Thank you for contacting the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Call Centre’s e-Services Unit.

We verified the information you provided. Please note that once an online application is in process, the responsible office may contact you by email to provide additional documentation in support of your application.  

When you click on the

View Checklist button, you will be directed to the page listing all documents previously provided as well as additional documents requested. The office will let you know how long you have to provide the additional document(s). 

You must then:  

• Review & Validate the latest information provided;  • Sign the online application by entering your given name(s) and last name; and  • Click on Transmit.   

If, after following the above steps, you still are unable to upload the additional requested document(s), please send us screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of: 

∙         The page on which you are trying to upload the additional document(s);∙         The error message that you received, if any; and∙         The document you are trying to upload. 

You can expect a response within ten (10) working days of our receipt of the above information.

Sincerely,

Abdelaziz, Agent 3642

www.cic.gc.ca 

This was the response I got from them after contacting them that there is no sign of uploading additional documents online.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
......Chai!! Jadapinket ya long post na double double...biko delete one....nice info from u....dis is d part wia dat bigheaded onye is suppose to say sumtin buh he will neva do....na only chrigo quote he go see....woman rapper grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)

1) Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2) Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3) Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4) Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5) Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6) Rolatims JULY 28 Paper route
7) Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
8 ) Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
9) Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
10) IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
11) Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
12) Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
13) Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
14) Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
15) Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
16) Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
17) Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
18) Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
19) Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
20) Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
21) Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
22) Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route
23) Xtus SEPTEMBER 24 Online route
24) Nicemax OCTOBER 1 Online route
25) Anabor OCTOBER 2 Online route
26) Glan OCTOBER 2 Online route

God Aint Sleeping grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by buchi4med: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
chai God remember me oo, mine was JUNE 5. Any june 5th in the house?.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
jadapinket13: Dear Client, 

When you click on the

You must then:  

Sincerely,

Abdelaziz, Agent 3642

www.cic.gc.ca 

This was the response I got from them after contacting them that there is no sign of uploading additional documents online.

Young woman, thanks for this info. Can u help drop the link to the page where the main docx required is listed? cos the page I saw that has the docx thing, requested for lotta docx... I like simple and straight-forward application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!

I just wanna share with the house that I have been asked to go do my medicals after receiving an email alert @ mycic account.

Submission date: Sept 24th
Medical date: Oct 3rd

In a very special way, I thank oga siga, fhemmy, iwinosajack, burningflamz, efosa, wurolola, solomonwise, earthgreen, tintinmany, kunsoft, chrigo, Onye Oma, Ayo, and all you lovely people of this great forum...... You all encouraged me to repackage and fire back after my 1st denial last year and is with great joy I share this news to you. I love you, I thank you........ PEACE!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by solomonwis(m): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
xtus: TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!

I just wanna share with the house that I have been asked to go do my medicals after receiving an email alert @ mycic account.

In a very special way, I thank oga siga, fhemmy, iwinosajack, burningflamz, efosa, wurolola, solomonwise, earthgreen, tintinmany, kunsoft, chrigo, Onye Oma, Ayo, and all you lovely people of this great forum...... You all encouraged me to repackage and fire back after my 1st denial last year and is with great joy I share this news to you. I love you, I thank you........ PEACE!!!!!

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2013

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
blink6:

Young woman, thanks for this info. Can u help drop the link to the page where the main docx required is listed? cos the page I saw that has the docx thing, requested for lotta docx... I like simple and straight-forward application.
What I meant by additional document is the medical they asked us to submit online,and other documents requested for with the medical instruction.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
XTUS Congrats bro...

This one ... has not commented with his 24lines on ur medical invite, e be like say em battery don die.

I'm so happy for you...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
Onye oma: XTUS Congrats bro...

This one ... has not commented with his 24lines on ur medical invite, e be like say em battery don die.

I'm so happy for you...
....LWKMD....see ur big head grin....Congrats xtus...I tap from ur E-blessing...onye u be woman rapper....u no dey gree see woman own.....Mtseeew....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
@Xtus you really deserved it, congrats man!
Just less than 10days?!
our God is wonderful

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by buchi4med: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
Any help?, I was supposed to resume my studies in Sept. And have not being invited for medicals, June 4th applicant but was told to get a new start date, However I paid my full tuition fee but have not paid for accommodation, I deferred the admission till sept. 2014 cox they do not run the program in January. Now the school said they can only issue me Sept 2014 LOA next year and I can only apply for sept. accommodation next yr.Meanwhile my application is still being processed. I requested for a letter from the school to present to the embassy why it would not be issued, their reason is that they do not know the program fee( post graduate cert.) by next yr. I am yet to receiving a reply from the school for the official letter requested. the printed responds from the school had been submitted to the embassy together along side with my fee receipt. Has anybody had or seen someone with similar situation. Can they finalize my visa against next yr, or will they ask me to withdraw and reapply when the offer comes?. WAHALA FULL THIS LIFE WEY WE DEY OOO. CANADA EMBASSY free me .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2013

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU! xtus]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
This is a special congratulations to you Mr Xtus. I read through your post and that of mercilicious last year and was so heart broken ,when I saw your refusal after a long wait. I got interested in your case because mine is now lingering too. However, this news of your medical is coming at a right time. Its now clear to me ,just like someone said here, if its in our heart God will put it in our hands. Congratulations once more.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2013

nice1 bro. congrat.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
jadapinket13:
What I meant by additional document is the medical they asked us to submit online,and other documents requested for with the medical instruction.

re u categorically instructed to upload the med instruction. .cz i wasn't told so and i asked the med doc dar did mine she said it's er duty to send it to cic.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingRoosevelt: 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
buchi4med: Any help?, I was supposed to resume my studies in Sept. And have not being invited for medicals, June 4th applicant but was told to get a new start date, However I paid my full tuition fee but have not paid for accommodation, I deferred the admission till sept. 2014 cox they do not run the program in January. Now the school said they can only issue me Sept 2014 LOA next year and I can only apply for sept. accommodation next yr.Meanwhile my application is still being processed. I requested for a letter from the school to present to the embassy why it would not be issued, their reason is that they do not know the program fee( post graduate cert.) by next yr. I am yet to receiving a reply from the school for the official letter requested. the printed responds from the school had been submitted to the embassy together along side with my fee receipt. Has anybody had or seen someone with similar situation. Can they finalize my visa against next yr, or will they ask me to withdraw and reapply when the offer comes?. WAHALA FULL THIS LIFE WEY WE DEY OOO. CANADA EMBASSY free me .

A lot of people here are in the same situation. ..There is no need to panic, I suggest u just need to hear from the embassy first. .at least u ve agreed to chill until next fall . Sometimes is best to know what the embassy has to say about ur application before making any other move. God forbid if they deny u,at least u no where ur fault is from and reapply again.. if they call u for medicals, good. ...so its a win win for u. But u can still be brave like some people here and withdraw ur application and move straight online route. .but I'd advise u chill cos u'l soon be called for ur medicals.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rilly2000: 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
greatheights:

re u categorically instructed to upload the med instruction. .cz i wasn't told so and i asked the med doc dar did mine she said it's er duty to send it to cic.

@greatheights or anybody that has done MEDiCALS.

Please, I need some info about medicals from you..., I went to asaju clinic on wednesday but they told me to come back on friday... Please, send me a PM as soon as you read this post
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
rilly2000:

@greatheights or anybody that has done MEDiCALS.

Please, I need some info about medicals from you..., I went to asaju clinic on wednesday but they told me to come back on friday... Please, send me a PM as soon as you read this post

#done#
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:20am On Oct 04, 2013
kjbobo:
Congrats guy...as regards the lease..I found out here you can tell person you staying with to Google "lease agreement in Alberta" just slot in the province and its like a 5 page document and all you need do is sign....and you can deposit at least one or two months into his account and print out the statement of acct to support it..that should do... OR you can write to the embassy stating relationship if you dont like the former!

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clusterphobia: 6:34am On Oct 04, 2013
For those who have received trv after meds how many weeks does one have to wait? cos my school gave me a deadline of next week friday to forward proof of my students visa. I paid all my fees b4 meds and cdhc didn't give me any extra instruction but to go for medicals tho my agents are saying I should pay for accommodation which isn't very realistic. Pls someone respond to dis
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 7:25am On Oct 04, 2013
clusterphobia: For those who have received trv after meds how many weeks does one have to wait? cos my school gave me a deadline of next week friday to forward proof of my students visa. I paid all my fees b4 meds and cdhc didn't give me any extra instruction but to go for medicals tho my agents are saying I should pay for accommodation which isn't very realistic. Pls someone respond to dis

Haba!
How many times person go answer this ur question?!
Takes 3-4weeks but since you have a deadline to meet, I'll advice you storm cdch after 2wks of ur medical.
Ur travel agent dey do rent agent too?
If u don't know anyone within the city of ur school that could accomodate you till u get ur own apartment then you should start contacting your school for the types of accomodation available or a homestay.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2013

Patience truly pays, the world must av been on your shoulders when you were previously denied....i guess you are now feeling like a celebrity; thats one of the differences between challenges and success.#thats life#
Congrats man...
I pray people will also rejoice with me sooner than expected...I also use this opportunity to pray for everyone expecting one thing or the other whether (medicals or TRV) or not, may the Almighty Allah (God) favour us all insha'Allah (God's willing)#Aamen)

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (444)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.