Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (602136 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2013
please guys, which of the courier service provider should i use to send original docx to cdhc? tnx for all ur help so far
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ZionSpecie(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2013
Da-range:
Better then..the receipt is a proof of trasacting with the agent..then you could go to the bank but. Note the agent would be held and arrested...so plan properly bro..
I went to the legal dept. at the bank head office and they referred me to the control unit. The head of the control unit said they can't directly come in since none of their staff members is involved. They said the only help they can do is to witness for the ones I printed at the police station if I choose to report to the police station. I went to Lagos State Police Command and they said they can't handle the case cos the consultant's head office is in ibadan. Everything is kinda funny but God is on it smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ZionSpecie(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2013
teexzle: hey zion, wish u saw this https://www.nairaland.com/765736/beware-online-dynamic-ltd-immigration before your decision to use them as agents....
Abi o. But I still thank God in all. All I can do now is rest. I've bn so busy lately dat I dn't even get to check d thread.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by latra: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2013
dotman: Plz when does this message change nah

Your application reference number is being processed at Embassy on 22/03/2013

One month now and it seems as if them never even reach my turn

my dear that is a sign dat ur application is complete...but whether dey will issue u a visa or not dat, u should be thinking about now cos if not for d completion, ur application ought to have been return within 2 weeks of submission
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by surecan: 11:41am On Apr 25, 2013
that is not the meaning.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hi guys,anyone applied recently via vfs that used old study questionaire forms?is it still valid?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Odinwa(m): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
Please my brothers and sisters! Is it possible for someone to switch to another program when u get to canada? For example if u get admission for undergraduate and when u get there u will switch to PGD or masters. Whether in that school or another school.
Please can this be possible?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
Odinwa: Please my brothers and sisters! Is it possible for someone to switch to another program when u get to canada? For example if u get admission for undergraduate and when u get there u will switch to PGD or masters. Whether in that school or another school.
Please can this be possible?
....Dont be lazy....read the page before this one and check the link I pasted....it will be very helpful if we try to research or read through thread....most question have been asked repeatedly....Yes u can change as many time as u want....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hello house, no cogent reason was given for my denial, its their normal denial template wiv NOT CREDIBLE as other reason. I still await UNBC though, and my agent suggest Humber and centennial college for january start.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
Huzzie: Hello house, no cogent reason was given for my denial, its their normal denial template wiv NOT CREDIBLE as other reason. I still await UNBC though, and my agent suggest Humber and centennial college for januastart.
....Sorry bro....most likely its the issue with ur program ....fix the issue and u should be fine...keep in mind...its not yet ur time...Baba God know wetin dey happen....no worry

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by omniaoil: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
hi guys,

i would like to know if my chances of getting a canadian visa are very high.i was denied an american visa and applied immediately for a canadian visa, every other details are correct except my occupation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
Siga: ....Sorry bro....most likely its the issue with ur program ....fix the issue and u should be fine...keep in mind...its not yet ur time...Baba God know wetin dey happen....no worry
Oga Siga,u are right.God's time is the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by latra: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
Siga: ....Sorry bro....most likely its the issue with ur program ....fix the issue and u should be fine...keep in mind...its not yet ur time...Baba God know wetin dey happen....no worry

am confuse on this one ooo, how can dey refuse some1 without a credible reason stated. at least dey should be able to tell the person some tin. is it that he chose the wrong program? if its dat, the school shouldn't have offered him an admission na. this one too strong ooo, may God help us to get good result from this cdhc....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
latra:

am confuse on this one ooo, how can dey refuse some1 without a credible reason stated. at least dey should be able to tell the person some tin. is it that he chose the wrong program? if its dat, the school shouldn't have offered him an admission na. this one too strong ooo, may God help us to get good result from this cdhc....
....Read his last post on the previous page....his masters program requires him to do some courses before moving to the masters prog proper....the courses starts May (next month) while his masters is in Sept....so, if he gets to the school after the courses don start that means he cant start his masters....so, na the school mess the guy up, based on wat he told us...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by honourableseyi: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
Please let someone help me out here please and please.I have read so many posts here but none of it has been able to address my case.I ve gotten admission to study in a canadian college.Though it is an associate degree with the option of transfering to university to complete the remaining 2 years in order to earn a degree in information technology.I will be in my early thirties when the admission will come to play.I have been working in an computer environment for the past 8 years.what are my chances?what type of documents do i need 2 submit for visa interview?what other suggestions can you help me with? thanks.NOTE- I have recieved d admission letter and i was asked to pay confirmation fee which will later be deducted from the school fees
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by omniaoil: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
i would like to know if my chances of getting a canadian visit visa are very high.i was denied an american visa and applied immediately for a canadian visa, every other details are correct except my occupation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Odinwa(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
Siga: ....Dont be lazy....read the page before this one and check the link I pasted....it will be very helpful if we try to research or read through thread....most question have been asked repeatedly....Yes u can change as many time as u want....
I asked this question because I just got admission for Advanced diploma course but am already a graduate in Nigeria, I wanna switch to either PGD or masters immediately I get to canada. That's why am asking if its possible.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
Siga: ....Read his last post on the previous page....his masters program requires him to do some courses before moving to the masters prog proper....the courses starts May (next month) while his masters is in Sept....so, if he gets to the school after the courses don start that means he cant start his masters....so, na the school mess the guy up, based on wat he told us...
Thanks Sir, I know u graduated from humber, I will get in touch wiv u whenever I need assistance.

Like I said ystday, I believe it ws d pre-requisite prog because d admission was conditional on me passing wiv 75% before progressing for masters,the VO must have assume that "what if this guy fails and we have given him like 1/2 yrs visa". Pls if u av a conditional offer, make sure u explain satisfactorily how u intend meeting the conditions.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hello house,
Know u guys are doing good.

A friend of mine just graduated from Ukraine (Msc Computer sys). He applied for and got admission to study Electronic Sys Eng (Msc) in Canada. Application was done at Ukraine (online). He was denied based on the following reason; will not leave canny after studies. In reaching this decision, only "purpose of visit" was ticked.

My people how do we address this situation so as to re-apply? This one pass me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
Good day fellas,
I have compiled all my documents, and i plan to carry out my application tomorrow. Before i post a list of my compiled documents , want to seek the opinion of experienced members of the house ( greatest regards to OGA SIGA)on which means i should use. Based on research and this forum , i have listed these 3 application routes

1. Direct application though CDHC ( not online)
2. CIC online application (E -Apps)
3. VFs global office

Please guys , which of these should i use ( based on my application time vs the sept 1 entry)

NB: I know there is no guaranty but one am sure that by people's experiences, one of the above listed would be mostly preferred.

Responses would be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ZionSpecie(m): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
Huzzie: Hello house, no cogent reason was given for my denial, its their normal denial template wiv NOT CREDIBLE as other reason. I still await UNBC though, and my agent suggest Humber and centennial college for january start.
God's with you bro. Make enquiries and write a letter to respond to their reason for denial when u want to reapply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
Nuendo: Good day fellas,
I have compiled all my documents, and i plan to carry out my application tomorrow. Before i post a list of my compiled documents , want to seek the opinion of experienced members of the house ( greatest regards to OGA SIGA)on which means i should use. Based on research and this forum , i have listed these 3 application routes

1. Direct application though CDHC ( not online)
2. CIC online application (E -Apps)
3. VFs global office

Please guys , which of these should i use ( based on my application time vs the sept 1 entry)

NB: I know there is no guaranty but one am sure that by people's experiences, one of the above listed would be mostly preferred.

Responses would be appreciated.

Thanks
...If u are close or in Lagos....take it there bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by omniaoil: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
i would like to know if my chances of getting a canadian visit visa are very high.i was denied an american visa and applied immediately for a canadian visa, every other details are correct except my occupation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
omniaoil: i would like to know if my chances of getting a canadian visit visa are very high.i was denied an american visa and applied immediately for a canadian visa, every other details are correct except my occupation.
...was ur passport stamped? And did u indicate u were denied visa by US?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by omniaoil: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
Siga: ...was ur passport stamped? And did u indicate u were denied visa by US?

thanks for the response. my passport wasnt stamped but i indicated that i was denied by the us.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
omniaoil:

thanks for the response. my passport wasnt stamped but i indicated that i was denied by the us.
...and u immediately applied to Canada....thats pure desperation bro...but u know wat...God knows wat we dont...from my own viewpoint...its not sure...but who am I? I no be God ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by omniaoil: 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
Siga: ...and u immediately applied to Canada....thats pure desperation bro...but u know wat...God knows wat we dont...from my own viewpoint...its not sure...but who am I? I no be God ....

ok bro, will wait on d outcome, thanks for ur time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
Siga: ...If u are close or in Lagos....take it there bro...

Oh........Sir, pls where should i take it? Are u talking about the Vfs or CDHC office
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
Nuendo:

Oh........Sir, pls where should i take it? Are u talking about the Vfs or CDHC office
....I believe u can submit urself at CDHC....if I am wrong can anyone assist as e don tey wey man pikin cut from naija ooo.....tx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
Siga: ....I believe u can submit urself at CDHC....if I am wrong can anyone assist as e don tey wey man pikin cut from naija ooo.....tx

yes sir oh. Was looking at the prospect of being able to track the application as time goes by. I also dnt know whether the cdhc does stuffs like cross checking your application. I dnt know about Vfs but from the website, it seems like they do that. advise pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adexcube(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
Its been long i check in here,i hail everybody ooooo, from Oga Siga to all the readers. So many things going on in this interesting forum. Compiling my new application, will shoot out soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
Nuendo:

yes sir oh. Was looking at the prospect of being able to track the application as time goes by. I also dnt know whether the cdhc does stuffs like cross checking your application. I dnt know about Vfs but from the website, it seems like they do that. advise pls
...VFS would be a better option to go with then...cos, u want ur apps to be solid....

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.