Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,578 members, 7,905,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (598063 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by debbieey: 9:43pm On May 12, 2013
Hi House,
I applied March 18 through The VAC and have been Tracking my application through their website since. I checked Recently and the information I got was that I needed to contact the VAC immediately. I will contact them tomorrow. Has anyone gotten this before? And what did it mean?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Noswaa: 9:47pm On May 12, 2013
debbieey: Hi House,
I applied March 18 through The VAC and have been Tracking my application through their website since. I checked Recently and the information I got was that I needed to contact the VAC immediately. I will contact them tomorrow. Has anyone gotten this before? And what did it mean?

please can you state it the way it is in your VSF account so that we can figure some thing out of it and be able to tell you the likely information
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ZionSpecie(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2013
Instructions most definitely
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by debbieey: 10:04pm On May 12, 2013
The Message is " Please Contact the Visa Application Center for further instructions, Your attention is needed at the earliest."..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by debbieey: 10:09pm On May 12, 2013
What are these Instructions?? Any Idea?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by justwise(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2013
debbieey: The Message is " Please Contact the Visa Application Center for further instructions, Your attention is needed at the earliest."..

You have to contact the visa center for the instruction. They will tell you what next to do.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 10:16pm On May 12, 2013
deebla: Pls house, if I have been denied UK visa b4, can the Canadian embassy know that I av been denied b4? I'm asking cos of the part in the form that asks if I've been refused visa b4... But I dun wanna indicate I've been refused visa b4

Sorry bro, as long as there is a denial stamp on your passport, it will be wise to explain it, there's no running from it, assuming you got denied without any stamp, would have been a different case entirely.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Noswaa: 10:19pm On May 12, 2013
debbieey: The Message is " Please Contact the Visa Application Center for further instructions, Your attention is needed at the earliest."..

congratulations,that must be your medical call,i wish you success for the second stage,congrats once more
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by surecan: 10:27pm On May 12, 2013

when did you get the message?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 12, 2013
adewaleafolabi: okay its time to spend some time reading this thread. I just got admitted to UBC for the BCS program. Any head ups about Vancouver or UBC generally? thanks

Yep! UBC is one of the best universities in CA, if not the best. Right after Uni of Toronto. Vancouver is a great place to stay. The weather is good, not as cold as in Toronto, the city is beautiful. Not so many Nigerians though. But great place regardless. I'm sure you'll love it there. Enjoy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by gwobo(m): 10:54pm On May 12, 2013
I want to apply for MSc in engineering management in university of Alberta. I've written to most of the professors requesting for a supervisor, no response for 3weeks now. Should I go n apply or wait to get a supervisor first? If there's any other school dat u can suggest too, it'll b appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jimmyjerry07(m): 12:01am On May 13, 2013
jerrywool: Please I need your advice.
I am expecting NDDC Scholarship worth $30,000 and my offer letter from University of Alberta will come this month (for a 1 year taught masters degree program).
Do you think the scholarship offer will be a sufficient proof of available fund as my estimate of cost is a little above $30,000.

total tuition fees: $16,830
minimum living expense per year : $10,000 (as shown on canada imigration website)
I have a family friend who lives near the university, in Edmonton.

The student visa processing time is 4 to 6 months, can I also meet up?
Please I need your advice.

Going by the estimate of your tuition, I think d Scholarship is enough to cover up 4 u..but, do you think NDDC will make a final decision before the end of dis month cos I also went 4 d interview lastweek. I will advice you look for an alternative pending when NDDC will call, though I will be submitin my application dis week by God's grace. I pray we get d call earlier...cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nobleman01: 1:06am On May 13, 2013
likely medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Noswaa: 3:03am On May 13, 2013
I appeal to the moderator to kindly disband him believing that he have taken correction
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 3:17am On May 13, 2013
Accept my apology.I shouldn't have been so mean.
kumulus:

More of mean than cold....different strokes for different folks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 3:26am On May 13, 2013
U would be instructed to do your medicals.some condition might also be attached;like paying tuition and board
debbieey: What are these Instructions?? Any Idea?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 3:40am On May 13, 2013
@justwise
Sir,I quite understand and agree with your views.And,I know xtus has now understand your points and he would adhere to the rules.pls caution and unban him as he has contributed immensely here.I have known him as one of the guys here who answers questions speedily. One love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (444)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.