Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,541 members, 7,888,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:01 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (491364 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by RickyRozay: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2013
Ms Nas:
Bro, please leave him alone. This is like the 5th time he's exhibiting his stupidity on this thread.
he insulted Technolee, Insulted OjaP, Virgin Ice, was rude to Imperiouxx, Me and now you? Doesn't that look like a trend? i know his type.....Online Warriors" Let him carry on exhibiting his rudeness, we aint here to fight. grin
Ricky Rozay, I dunno if anybody has told you but your attitude sucks big time. If you want to make it far in the adult word then you better learn. Going through your posts sha, concur lipsrsealed
Yorubas say "A Child that refuses to be schooled at home, will be schooled outside by virtual strangers"

This is my last post on this issue cool cool

Ms Nas or whatever ur name is being called. Pls take a chill pill.

I didn't insult imperiouxx, Dts so false. Read previous post clearly and check where I insulted imperiouxx.

Why should I insult imperiouxx, when I know he has a positive attitude and has contributed immersely to the growth of this thread.

I didn't even insult technolee neither did I insult Ojap..

You were just too forward... I repect peeps here. But try to tackle d ones dt r too forward nd feel dey r on top of other people..

You are among dose Nigerians dt get to d US and start denying ur fellow Nigerians.. Proud peeps.

I rest ma case on this issue because I dnt talk to babies.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by annabee(f): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2013
imperiouxx:

Ok sir. We shall keep smiling.
Good morning. Thumbs up for or efforts on this forum.
Pls I need GRE materials.
ann_ike@yahoo.com.
Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by walako: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2013
I beg ooooooooooooooooooo

ENUFF OF THE CRAP AND LETS GET BACK TO ISSUES! NAiRALANDERS
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by seunolumonday(f): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2013
Big frrancis,ojap,ms nas and odas reply my post and also is webster university,missouri a good one am goin for my interview in lagos in august
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by annabee(f): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2013
Good morning house.
Please, I need GRE materials.
ann_ike@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by idalex: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2013
@ Find Out
thanks for ur timely response.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by oyetpel(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2013
i want to ask if i should apply to a well ranked school, and apply for visa again. i av been denied visa b4, and am in a university 4 naija. Apart 4rm school, i can do any sport, am good at soccer, i av been training for boxing too, and i know i can make it professionally there, am 19, and age is not on my side to achieve dis, sport is for young pple. Dats part of the reasons i wanted to go to america.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Dot1(m): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2013
annabee: Good morning house.
Please, I need GRE materials.
ann_ike@yahoo.com
Thank you
Send an empty mail to selfstudy360@gmail.com to get download links for different GRE materials
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by valentino81(m): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2013
Due to baad fone, I've missed a lot. Thank Allah for the good news, buh still hoping for more ahead.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dkgetmuny: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2013
@rickrozay just calm down...in d quest for knowledge u need to keep a level head...no throwing of tantrums pls...lets be matured and maintain decorum.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by RickyRozay: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2013
oyetpel: i want to ask if i should apply to a well ranked school, and apply for visa again. i av been denied visa b4, and am in a university 4 naija. Apart 4rm school, i can do any sport, am good at soccer, i av been training for boxing too, and i know i can make it professionally there, am 19, and age is not on my side to achieve dis, sport is for young pple. Dats part of the reasons i wanted to go to america.

I love your drive. Pls keep it up..

Firstly, can you post your previous interview experience here, let the Gurus here point out some tins and know where you did wrong and make sure you don't make d same mistake next time..

Also, your age is the right age for Student Visa at the US Embassy. They love young folks like you, who are well driven.

Pls shed more info about your intended Major and the school you previously applied to and also are u going for your undergraduate studies or masters?..

Did you take any standarlized test? because that counts alot for Visa approval.....

I hope it is not a community college or one of dose mushroom schools that cause automatic denials at the Embassy... So we need more info from you on this issue as well..

And, There is no harm in applying to top ranked schools. The only issue about them is that they are veryy competitive.. And they require very high GPA and test scores.. So try to explore more opportunities and possibilities..

Apply to 1 top ranked school or ivy league schools, if you have got a strong academic profile and like 2 or more averagely ranked schools...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by annabee(f): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
babsharon:

Lisadem is on point but just †̥o add †̥o it. Evaluation can be done in two ways, either by evaluation agent ε.g WES or the school conduct in-house evaluation which means your transcript will be send †̥o them directly. Though your GPA is too low but once you can ace GRE with good score I think it will help.

Check Ur mail for the template u requested for.
Hi babsharon,

Pls I also need the template.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by annabee(f): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
babsharon:

Lisadem is on point but just †̥o add †̥o it. Evaluation can be done in two ways, either by evaluation agent ε.g WES or the school conduct in-house evaluation which means your transcript will be send †̥o them directly. Though your GPA is too low but once you can ace GRE with good score I think it will help.

Check Ur mail for the template u requested for.
Pls send to Ann_ike@yahoo. com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by yemego: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
@babsharon: pls can Ʊ forward ♍Ƹ̴ d templates. My email address Iڪ jim_aica@yahoo.com. Thanx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by ApachaiHopachai: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
About to leave oh..we would talk from Obama Land....cheers guys.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by annabee(f): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
babsharon:

Sent !!! Reason why company may want to sponsor you were included
Hi babsharon,

Pls do u have a template of study leave? If yes send to Ann_ike@yahoo. com.
Tanx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dotcomnamename: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
Guys, pls how can one book US appointment for August 2013?

Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
pls house, help me research on reputable schs that offer Msc toxicology..hv bn searching buh dont seem to find sometn reasonable..i'm a biochemist, wnt to go for my masters abroad....tnx in anticipation

btw, congrats to those tht got their visa approved..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by ayemidun0328: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hello house, pls does anyone know about Msc in Cleveland state university. Am planning to apply for msc in accounting in the university. Need an insight about the school. Here is my mail omotosho_fem@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by zynnnie: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hii,

please what is the best reply to this question "what is the guaranty that your uncle will sponsor you"
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by RickyRozay: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Guys, pls how can one book US appointment for August 2013?

Thank you.

Method:

Go to any GTB branch, tell them you want to pay for F1 Student VISA.

The Banker will ask you what Category. You will tell him Student Academics..

You will pay #26,400. Go to usatraveldocs website and register.

Go to the appointment booking site: http://
www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-
appointmentschedule.asp

But you will need to first fill your DS 160 form and get your application ID because you will be need that Confirmation number/application ID to book appointment..

Fill in your details and the Reference number that will be given to you by GTB.

When you fill all these details, appointment date window will be displayed, choose the day you want and click on book appointment.

I hope this helps...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
annabee:
Good morning. Thumbs up for or efforts on this forum.
Pls I need GRE materials.
ann_ike@yahoo.com.
Thank you.

My post you quoted should be in early 2012. Well, there is a self delivery email set up by good guys here now.

Send an email to: selfstudy360@gmail.com and the link to download will be returned back to you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by RickyRozay: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
zynnnie: Hii,

please what is the best reply to this question "what is the guaranty that your uncle will sponsor you"

Personally speaking, ONLY you can get a solid response to this question..

Becos we don't know about your family background or anytin...

But you can go with this suggested method of mine

VO: What is the guaranty that your uncle will sponsor you?

Your Response: He his financially buoyant and has the Required funds needed to sponsor my education and he has always been supportive of my education...

Hope this helps.. Just try nt to say too much story to avoid unnecessary questions..

Just keep your answers short and precise...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by foohard: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
foohard: Hello house,

Can gurus in the house help me with the following questions?

1) I got admitted into LOYOLA UNIVERSITY CHICAGO for Masters in Information Technology, I hope the school is not automatic denial like VIU and community colleges?

2) What is the best answer when VO ask why should I grant you a VISA?

Awaiting your kind responses.

Thanks.

Please house, I still await suggestions on the post... Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by RickyRozay: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
vivichocs: pls house, help me research on reputable schs that offer Msc toxicology..hv bn searching buh dont seem to find sometn reasonable..i'm a biochemist, wnt to go for my masters abroad....tnx in anticipation

btw, congrats to those tht got their visa approved..

You will need to do the research yourself and find suitable schools that fits your academic goals..

Use the following search tools;

Usnews.com
Princetonreview.com
Petersons.com

I also think Oga imperiouxx can help out on this because he his a biochemist as well..

I hope this helps....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
ola2tu: Hello house, I have been following the topic from the very first part. Concerning the VIU, and other universities that is tagged automatic denial, I have 5 friends now who have moved to the US with VIU , 3 moved last year , and 2 already got their visa's approved few months ago, all applied in Abuja. As someone rightly said the school has a low rating doesn't mean it has been blacklisted. The US will never approve the school and allow students pay SEVIS fee if it is blacklisted or a scam, SEVIS fee are made via the close scrutiny of the Homeland security and if the school is blacklisted it would automatically be shut down. I think the denials for students holding a VIU admission here has nothing to do with the standard of the school, but more to do with the interview section.

The VIU you mentioned has no substance. Forget about saying your friends got visa through VIU. There is always 1 in million and can that be used at yardstick?..... VIU is like going to the embassy with devry. Barely few get the visa and major were turned down..... That's not standard to emulate.

A friend once went to embassy with devry twice, the second time, the VO calmed him down and told him to look for some schools other than that.

Those schools are schools you see their adverts on yahoo.com and other emailing system. Since every school needs students, why can't the University of Virginia or Virginia state university and other reputable universities advertise with mailing system if that's the surest way of catching students and not the gullible ones.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by RickyRozay: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
foohard:

Please house, I still await suggestions on the post... Thanks.

Just checked your school out.. I think you are Good to go...

VO: Why should I grant you the Visa?

Your Response: I will be much pleasured to be granted the Visa to develop expertise in my field and use this as a stepping stone to move higher in my career to achieve my dreams...

I hope this helps....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by RickyRozay: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
ApachaiHopachai: About to leave oh..we would talk from Obama Land....cheers guys.

Safe trip man.. Can't wait to join you there soon..

Enjoy Obamaland..... Enjoy d beautiful miami chicks.. Lol grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by foohard: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ricky Rozay:

Just checked your school out.. I think you are Good to go...

VO: Why should I grant you the Visa?

Your Response: I will be much pleasured to be granted the Visa to develop expertise in my field and use this as a stepping stone to move higher in my career to achieve my dreams...

I hope this helps....

Thanks Ricky... really helpful
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dkgetmuny: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
ApachaiHopachai: About to leave oh..we would talk from Obama Land....cheers guys.
heheheh dats my boi...if dem born u well no mail me wen u reach dubai...safe son! be wif u in a bit
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by yomifowe(m): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
Walspring: Anyone in the house know where i can take passport photograph... I remember someone once said STUDIO .. but i cant remember the full name of the place and address too.. Pls i need help on anywhere you know i can take passport photograp

You can take the passport in any standard photo studio irrespective of where you are. Just tell them u need visa lottery passport for Embassy. They shld b aware of it and give u.I paid N300 for 2 copies in Festac.

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / Italian Student Visa-help! / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.