Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,856 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (65366 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State / Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by OkparaIgbo: 1:08am On Mar 19, 2013
Find Out!:

Dude, a LOT can be done. Stop making excuses for incompetence and inefficiency. & for every hausa who has "waged war" on your people, i guarantee you'll find other hausas who have helped them out of difficulties as well. EVERY tribe has its fair share of idi.o.ts and diamonds. That much should be obvious to any reasonable fellow out there.

This is my last response to you on this matter as I'm in no mood for the uselesss back and forth argument. If it was easy then America with it's military might would have crushed the terrorists in Iraq with a far less population than Nigeria not to mention in a region where the people are sympathising with these cowarddic killers and won't divulge any useful intelligence. I am still praying to Chukwu to provide just 20 young Igbo men who are ready to put their lives on the line and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.. angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by FindOut(m): 1:09am On Mar 19, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

I don't demand the slaying of the Hausa's in the east because they are too little and don't count for much but I demand a total liberation from you and your brothers who derive joy in killing my Innocent brothers and sisters and We will only met out violence if we are challenged in that quest and I keep asking Chukwu to provide me with just only 20 young Igbo youths who are determined to die fighting for what they believe in and we will never have to face this horror and loss of lives from you cowardds called hausa's

Dude, we ALL need to fight, together, but we need to fight the right people, not with sticks and stones, but with words and action. ENOUGH IS ENOGH. & btw, I'm not hausa. Let that stick in.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by aljharem(m): 1:11am On Mar 19, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

I won't join you in your distasteful stupendouss and iidiotic sense of humour when we are talking of Innocent men, women and children who have died because of the cowarrdic action of your people. Let Chukwu grant me 20 young Igbo men who are ready to die for the liberation of Ndi-Igbo from this entity called nigeria once and for all and then you can read about the men in the History books if you live to.. angry

so you are ezeuche.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by FindOut(m): 1:13am On Mar 19, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

This is my last response to you on this matter as I'm in no mood for the uselesss back and forth argument. If it was easy then America with it's military might would have crushed the terrorists in Iraq with a far less population than Nigeria not to mention in a region where the people are sympathising with these cowarddic killers and won't divulge any useful intelligence. I am still praying to Chukwu to provide just 20 young Igbo men who are ready to put their lives on the line and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.. angry angry angry

No need arguing on the capacity of the federal government to quell the unrest in the north.

So what the Nigerian millitary with a billion dolllars have failed to do, you are looking for "20 igbo men" to achieve? interesting. you still havnt explained to me what your modus operandi is. I'm sure the 20 igbo men would love to know cheesy

Goodnight tho, & Goodluck. grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by OkparaIgbo: 1:18am On Mar 19, 2013
alj harem:

so you are ezeuche.

Isiri:

Take d lead y waiting for people to join u before u start the blast in igboland

I don't need to justify myself or anything to you and just so you know I have a very big lot to loose but of what use is the lot if my people are been killed everyday. Of what use is my business, if everyday Ii read that my lineage (The Igbo Lineage) is been dessimated by some cow looking fellows with no sense at all. Of what use is my wealth if everyday Igbo men, women and children are being killed in a planned act of genocide on my people for no just cause. Ii say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND LIKE MY ANCESTORS, I am willing to forego all this and fight till my last drop of blood to make sure my children have a land where they feel safe and they call home.. angry

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by deandavid(m): 1:18am On Mar 19, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

without islam you still would be killed. look at SE, no islam but you see how everyday someone is kidnapped or robbed at gun point and they end up in okija shrine or in ezu river. SE is a land of christianity, why hasnt the absence of islam on your land given you security?
that is not the issue now, the kidnapping and ritual u talking about can stil be traced to the many years of misrule by the north, who refuse to develop the country. So dnt just go there.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 19, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

[b]Ada Igbo I just got irritated going through the first 2 pages without seeing any proper action statement from all the disgrace Igbo son's who have now turned cowards and disgrace to their tribe and chukwu. I even read some people asking Chukwu to help as if he will come down in human form and save us. OMG I wish I had just 10 of my type, by now we will strategizing plan on taking this menace to whoever wants it. angry We don't even need to wait for them to butcher us again. We need very determined and violent minded youths that will match to all the government houses in the 5 SE states and demand our country Biafra with IMMEDIATE EFFECT. LET THEM KILL ALL OF US IN FRONT OF THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE AND LET THE WORLD SEE US AND KNOW AT LEAST WE DIED FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE IN AND NOT IN A GAD DAMN BUS FAR AWAY FOR GOD SAKE. If you are a member of any of the following movements MASSOB or Biafra Zionist Movement then I challenge you now to this action. ENOUGH OF MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS BLOOD HAVE BEEN WASTED AND I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. LIKE I SAID I CAN PROVIDE INTELLIGENCE, TECHNLOGY AND MILITARY PERSONNEL'S IF NEED
BE.! angry angry[/b]

My brother, you are not alone.

I read in silence, mourn the loss of my brethrens in silence but strategize in solitude.
I am a shooter, a damned good trained shooter at that. I am also relentless when the need arises. I am ready to sacrifice for the unborn Igbo children but we need more than talk.
But I am sorry to say that I am much more sceptical of my Igbo brothers than outsiders. They would sell out.
So for now, my plan remains an illusion and I have no other option than to keep mourning in silence.

It is painful.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Isiri: 1:23am On Mar 19, 2013
Find Out!:

No need arguing on the capacity of the federal government to quell the unrest in the north.

So what the Nigerian millitary with a billion dolllars have failed to do, you are looking for "20 igbo men" to achieve? interesting. you still havnt explained to me what your modus operandi is. I'm sure the 20 igbo men would love to know cheesy

Goodnight tho, & Goodluck. grin

@ find Out....abeg spear the stupid boy,make him continue dey fool himself. He want war and he dey here dey make noise
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by iconaus: 1:25am On Mar 19, 2013
Peolpe should be reasonable . Terrorism is alien to Nigeria . Nigeria was not prepare for this hence it is still gona take time to have adequate response to terrorism in Nigeria. HUge money has to be invested for yrs amd community involve is paramount.The western world has solid securiry which took them yrs to get
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by OkparaIgbo: 1:26am On Mar 19, 2013
Like I said I'm in no mood to justify myself or tactics and at this point I need young men who will not only take this fight to the 5SE States for immediately re-declaration of Biafra or GET OUT.! but will garner support from my fellow youth groups like MASSOB AND Biafra Zionist Movenments. We will only cause a brouhaha of violence if we are challenged on this task by any force that be. And if it comes to death then let us all be slayed in fron't of the government houses and let the world know we died fighting our cause and not in a bus far away like rats.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by nijaspace(m): 1:31am On Mar 19, 2013
[b][/b]Blood sucking demons called boko haram at work. I release the waring Angels of the Lord against them in Jesus name!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by deandavid(m): 1:32am On Mar 19, 2013
Isiri:

@ find Out....abeg spear the stupid boy,make him continue dey fool himself. He want war and he dey here dey make noise
dnt worry jungle go mature one day, one day it happen, maybe dis nite, maybe 2moro. I just cnt wait to end this relation with islam.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by NegroNtns(m): 1:33am On Mar 19, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

I won't join you in your distasteful stupendouss and iidiotic sense of humour when we are talking of Innocent men, women and children who have died because of the cowarrdic action of your people. [b] Let Chukwu grant me 20 young Igbo men who are ready to die for the liberation of Ndi-Igbo from this entity called nigeria [/b]once and for all and then you can read about the men in the History books if you live to.. angry

here they are....pick the ones you want!

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by NegroNtns(m): 1:41am On Mar 19, 2013
deandavid: that is not the issue now, the kidnapping and ritual u talking about can stil be traced to the many years of misrule by the north, who refuse to develop the country. So dnt just go there.

so are you saying the misrule by north was the reason okija shrine uses kidnapped persons for rituals? if it wasnt for the northerner misrule there would be no kidnapping and robbing in SE?

i told you comedians are starting to troop in. grin grin. very entertaining!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 19, 2013
sad. RIP to the dead
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by godsony: 2:06am On Mar 19, 2013
Ls?"[/quote]
Do u imply that Buhari would have curb BH? If so why not as private
Citizen? I gues he is glad now and that makes him culpable and
Suspicious! Nigerians now suspects him even more after BH
Mentioned his name as their preferred midiator! Nigerians are
Not stupid! Were not stupid! And do not give votes to suspects!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by EzeUche(m): 2:16am On Mar 19, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

so are you saying the misrule by north was the reason okija shrine uses kidnapped persons for rituals? if it wasnt for the northerner misrule there would be no kidnapping and robbing in SE?

i told you comedians are starting to troop in. grin grin. very entertaining!

Nigeria is now known as a terrorist haven. Let that sink into your rotten mind.

This is not a laughing matter. Being compared to Afghanistan or Pakistan, because of these Northerners is an insult.

So just shut up you goat and stop spewing trash.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by NegroNtns(m): 2:39am On Mar 19, 2013
EzeUche:

Nigeria is now known as a terrorist haven. Let that sink into your rotten mind.

This is not a laughing matter. Being compared to Afghanistan or Pakistan, because of these Northerners is an insult.

So just shut up you goat and stop spewing trash.

nigga, terrorism in nigeria exist in SS, SE and NORTH..

the terrorism of brother against brother as you have in SE is worse than terrorism of others against you.

if your homeland was free of terrorism i dont think these guys will be in the north. the fear of kidnapping, okija and robbery is what scares them away from their own land. instead of calling hausa names, why cant you cleanup and make alaigbo accomodating for your brothers to resettle?

fool!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by CyberG: 3:50am On Mar 19, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

I won't join you in your distasteful stupendouss and iidiotic sense of humour when we are talking of Innocent men, women and children who have died because of the cowarrdic action of your people. Let Chukwu grant me 20 young Igbo men who are ready to die for the liberation of Ndi-Igbo from this entity called nigeria once and for all and then you can read about the men in the History books if you live to.. angry

Does it mean there are not up to 20 young ibo men in your family and generation till today? There should be and you should take those and use for this experiment! Only a small 18 year old boy will meet you at the Niger bridge to put you to shame and to the sword plus all you 20 lemmings! Even the whole ibo with their "greatest" soldier of all time okjuku lost 3 M, started fleeing from different underground rat holes to another until he fled Nigeria, preserving his own family. What will a less than ordinary pumpkin like you do than be sacrificed at a 4 way intersection??

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by harmless011: 4:13am On Mar 19, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

the terrorism of brother against brother as you have in SE is worse than terrorism of others against you.

if your homeland was free of terrorism i dont think these guys will be in the north. the fear of kidnapping, okija and robbery is what scares them away from their own land. instead of calling hausa names, why cant you cleanup and make alaigbo accomodating for your brothers to resettle?

fool!
. I don't know what you gain from being mischievious, nigerians are mourning the death of their countrymen and you are here spewing trash. Lagos has the highest crime rate in nigeria so stop attributing crime to south east, and for your information abia state is the safest state now in nigeria at least for the past one year there have been no single armed robbery/kidnapping incident. So stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by IleIfe2(m): 4:33am On Mar 19, 2013
CyberG:

Because you (your people, Nigerians) VOTED for an incompetent bastard to lead a government that will never protect them or prosecute those that commit crimes that has now killed another 11 people. Delete "Why Lord" from that your comment because it is very misplaced for even the Lord is looking at the stupidity of MOST Nigerians and he can only ask: "WHY Nigerians?"

I don't agree with your opnion
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by mbhs139(m): 4:45am On Mar 19, 2013
gramci:

Mohammed killed, uthman dan fodio killed, queen amina killed, so BH is just following the foot steps of their "great leaders".

You are bad student of history. Go back to your history teacher to honestly teach you about the ancient Christian faithfuls in Europe and else where. For example, go and read the reason why you people celebrate St. Valentine's Day.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by IleIfe2(m): 4:49am On Mar 19, 2013
mbhs139:

You are bad student of history. Go back to your history teacher to honestly teach you about the ancient Christian faithfuls in Europe and else where. For example, go and read the reason why you people celebrate St. Valentine's Day.

So you are cool with what your fellow muslims are doing? No doubt, Christianity has a violent history, so was islam, but islam is yet to drop its violent weight. its very irritating when you muslims refer to stories of crusaders and Joan of arc grin to justify and support for violence.

My opinion, if boko-haram kills people like this. Others should also look for the nearest innocent muslim/northerner(s) around and lynch them. Innocent people on both sides, then maybe we can hear the "silent majority" from the north do something about their brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by magnificentsk(m): 5:23am On Mar 19, 2013
I dnt support this lynching and killing of iinocent people what's so ever, let's talk of ways in curbing this berbaric and endermic Situation
I heard frm afriend of the pro. Majia that the figure is more than 40 just said 22 not to curse more panic and ignite civil war.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by NegroNtns(m): 5:27am On Mar 19, 2013
harmless011: . I don't know what you gain from being mischievious, nigerians are mourning the death of their countrymen and you are here spewing trash. Lagos has the highest crime rate in nigeria so stop attributing crime to south east, and for your information abia state is the safest state now in nigeria at least for the past one year there have been no single armed robbery/kidnapping incident. So stop deceiving yourself.

ohh really?? well, let me wait for nigerians to finish their mourning before i speak. mumu!!

how many times you want to mourn people who by choice, not by force, prefer to be slaughtered in kano or maiduguri than return to what you call the "safest place on earth"?

this is like the stripper who keeps returning to the police complaining of secsual harrassment at the strio joint. biyatch, it is the currency of the trade!

anyho, let me know when you done mourning.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by EasyLam(m): 5:31am On Mar 19, 2013
God pls help dis country
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by jude33084(m): 5:44am On Mar 19, 2013
The education of the south has made them calm beyond the line sad

By now we would have been hearing reprisal attacks in other parts of Nigeria,....

The Sultan of Sokoto is a disgrace angry

One day a courageous president will disgrace him ąg∂ɪ̣̇η like Abacha did years ago undecided

Stupid religion!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 19, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

fool!
BIAFRA IS THE RIGHT WORD,A BETTER HAVEN WHERE EVERYONE WOULD HAVE A SENSE OF BELONGING AND FREEDOM AS YOU PEOPLE HAVE KICKED AGAINST, AS YOU ALWAYS DO, AS DOOMED-FOR-ETERNITY BA.STARDS, EVERY AND ANY IDEA AND MOVE YOU THINK WILL FAVOR THE SOUTH,AND ALSO KEEP ON KICKING AGAINST TRUE FEDERALISM THAT WILL CERTAINLY LIBERATE EVERYONE AND REGION....WE CANNOT AFFORD TO EXIST ALONGSIDE RETROGRESSIVE GRAVITATIONAL PULL-DOWN DRAW-BACK DRAGS LIKE YOU...SO SHUT YOUR BLOODY TRAP AND QUIT SQUEALLING ABOUT HERE LIKE SOME HYPNOTISED CIRCUS CLOWN WHEN SERIOUS ARE ON GROUND..YOU REALLY GOT TO GET SOME MEDICATION FOR YOUR DERANGEMENT...

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by NegroNtns(m): 5:54am On Mar 19, 2013
Ile-Ife:

So you are cool with what your fellow muslims are doing? No doubt, Christianity has a violent history, so was islam, but islam is yet to drop its violent weight. its very irritating when you muslims refer to stories of crusaders and Joan of arc grin to justify and support for violence.

My opinion, if boko-haram kills people like this. Others should also look for the nearest innocent muslim/northerner(s) around and lynch them. Innocent people on both sides, then maybe we can hear the "silent majority" from the north do something about their brothers.

i will usually refrain from muslim/christian issues but it seems odd to me that islam is blamed for a trait that is common in all of humanity regardless of creed or belief.

for over 200yrs American Christians lynched, castrated, raped, sold, murdered, ....burnt, bombed, attacked with dogs, beheaded black Christians in their own country and in fact denied them access in white Church or place of dining and killed any black man who so much as locked eye with a white girl.

Germany, in the name of Christianity, methodically wiped out a part of humanity.

Nigerian 419 scammers (Christians) ruined Nigerian image all over the globe in greed for money. Many of their victims were fellow Christians. Some victims actually commited suicide after loosing their children college savings.

What was Iraq's crime that the evangelist crusader Gorge Bush had to invent a lie to go in there and ruin the nation and the people? Look at how many countries in that zone are today destabilized by that single intrusion?

Hutu against Tutsi, was islam involved?

bloodletting is a general human trait and has nothing to do with religion. stop insulting islam for the atrocities of bad and dangerous people.

people are blaming islam for atrocities in mali, but there were far worse atrocities in liberia and none of the factions was fughting for islam.....they were Christians.

relate intelligently to the scenario on ground and stop sentiments. bokoharam has threatened emir of kano, threatened sultan. they ambushed and almost kill bayero recently. they have killed two traditional rulers in a village in borno and even threatened some muslim clerics. how is that islam?

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by ovo4u(m): 6:00am On Mar 19, 2013
Oh Lord my beloved country is in big trouble, the problem is that more than 1000 has being arrested but the world has not gotten anything like the term of jail, for those gotten arrested. And someone tell me Oga Jona is working.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by NegroNtns(m): 6:10am On Mar 19, 2013
Rexxie:
BIAFRA IS THE RIGHT WORD,A BETTER HAVEN WHERE EVERYONE WOULD HAVE A SENSE OF BELONGING AND FREEDOM AS YOU PEOPLE HAVE KICKED AGAINST, AS YOU ALWAYS DO, AS DOOMED-FOR-ETERNITY BA.STARDS, EVERY AND ANY IDEA AND MOVE YOU THINK WILL FAVOR THE SOUTH,AND ALSO KEEP ON KICKING AGAINST TRUE FEDERALISM THAT WILL CERTAINLY LIBERATE EVERYONE AND REGION....WE CANNOT AFFORD TO EXIST ALONGSIDE RETROGRESSIVE GRAVITATIONAL PULL-DOWN DRAW-BACK DRAGS LIKE YOU...SO SHUT YOUR BLOODY TRAP AND QUIT SQUEALLING ABOUT HERE LIKE SOME HYPNOTISED CIRCUS CLOWN WHEN SERIOUS ARE ON GROUND..YOU REALLY GOT TO GET SOME MEDICATION FOR YOUR DERANGEMENT...

punk,

the "f" in biafra stands for "failure".

nov - declaration of republic of biafra. (staus - failed)
feb - formation of biafran government. (status - failed)
feb - collection of biafran income tax. (status - failed)
feb - expulsion of non natives on military duty in SE. (status - failed)
mar - investigation and legal action on ezu river bodies. (- failed)
mar - observation day to protest apo and ezu victims. (- failed)

....let me hear ya a*ss beat chest about biafra one more time,
i spit 'bacco juice in ya fvkng eye!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by eagleeye2: 6:23am On Mar 19, 2013
The problem is that there are way too many Internet warriors calling for blood.
@Okparaigbo (the first son of the soil), I believe that you have the passion in your heart to fight. But can you translate that same passion to action?
As someone already pointed out, the fear is more of those Igbos who will sabotage the whole process, than outsiders.
Okpara, NL is a faceless forum. You need a platform like Facebook to make your bold call and you will see people responding.
I believe that when a leader call others to action, he will first lead.
I am Igbo and a Christain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts / Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree / Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.