Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,233 members, 7,880,884 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:36 AM

Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (65382 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State / Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Fantacy1(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2013
Policewoman: Bokoharam I hail una. More BOMBS to your elbows.
The next BH bomb wil be planted in ur stinking ass.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by mrofficial2(m): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2013
Policewoman: Bokoharam I hail una. More BOMBS to your elbows.

And this comment supposedly came from a police
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Alfamann: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^My brother, it's not that Igbos have 'patience' as you put it, but the truth is that after what we went through from 1966 to 1970 (some may say 1966 to the coming of GEJ, but i digress) we've become more cautious and reticent given the kind of backstabbing and hatred visited on us by people we least expected such from. That's the sad truth!

My brother I tell you. There is nothing as painful as a betrayal of trust. We even made their brother the commander of our invading force. But a leopard can't change his spots. Treachery is in their DNA.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by naijalatest(m): 8:50am On Mar 19, 2013
Shedysworld: My head is reeling with headache as a result of the heavy blast, I was very close to the park when the bomb went off...
thank God for his mercies o! you are alive may His name be glorified
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by naijalatest(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2013
Fantacy1:
The next BH bomb wil be planted in ur stinking ass.
the next BH bomb will in her family house
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by goodsp: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2013
our problem is not the government but the wickedness of our heart. only if we can check our heart and repent from out evil taught, we will not see the light of God almighty shining in our land and life. also know that our problem is not religion but average human is full of evil and this has get God's eyes away from us human. let repent or will all perish in hell. bomb blast or not is not the problem but the heart of man is full of wickedness. God please have mercy on us and show us your mercy by changing our heart. Muslim or christian is never the problem because there shall not be region in heaven. the time has come for you and me to consider the will of God for the earth and let us all come back to him in harmony and oneness. either you are a christian or muslim consider your way back to God, fellowship with HIM alone to have His will fullfil on you. God bless you all. LET US REPENT TODAY IT IS THE SIGN OF THE END TIME AND THE COMING OF OUR SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST either you believe it or not, this is just the beginning of the desolation spoken about in the book of Daniel and Mark. RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by goodsp: 8:57am On Mar 19, 2013
My prayer for myself and my colleague outside there is to see ourselves in the kingdom of God again rejoicing as a child of God. The bible said is just the beginning of sorrow. God help us who are HIS. God please help my soul and spirit to live.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2013
Boko Haram boys are truly not smiling... Just when it seems like we have them under control, they up and cause a bigger scene. As far as I am concerned, there is nothing GEJ can do about this. Its one thing to fight a man with a gun, its another thing to fight a suicidal man with a bomb. As I type now, a man or woman in the North can strap on bombs, walk into a church and BOOM!! How does Jonathan stop something like that?! The entire North are in on this Boko Haram menace. The only way to stop Boko Haram is through information. These people live amongst us. These People walk amongst us. people know them and interact with them. BUT NOBODY IS SNITCHING.

With each Bomb that goes off, my resolve to stick with Jonathan only gets stronger.. Left to me, it will take another 50 years before another Aboki becomes President in this country. That born to rule mentality will be removed from their minds by force..

FRESH AIR 2015... After that, UMUNNA 2019..

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2013
When ever boko attacks its to distract from govt blunders, now its cos of the much noise coming from the Alams pardon, and fvckers will still not see!!!

Did the headlines not change, Goodluck is clueless abi?
" I don't give a damn"
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Symphony007: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2013
tatosh: The badluck of Creek Joe cry
if the first thing that comes to your mid after the horrific murder of your fellow nigerians is a political jab at a president you don't like, you know deep in your heart that you are a depraved sad lunatic!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Aliyu333: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=Bliss4Lyfe]More reason to vote GEJ 2015. All dis people did not die for nothing.

I can never allow these Murderers to be my Leaders again.

Those who kill for power never make good leaders.
[/quote) gej Lol
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Aliyu333: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2013
Okija_juju: Boko Haram boys are truly not smiling... Just when it seems like we have them under control, they up and cause a bigger scene. As far as I am concerned, there is nothing GEJ can do about this. Its one thing to fight a man with a gun, its another thing to fight a suicidal man with a bomb. As I type now, a man or woman in the North can strap on bombs, walk into a church and BOOM!! How does Jonathan stop something like that?! The entire North are in on this Boko Haram menace. The only way to stop Boko Haram is through information. These people live amongst us. These People walk amongst us. people know them and interact with them. BUT NOBODY IS SNITCHING.

With each Bomb that goes off, my resolve to stick with Jonathan only gets stronger.. Left to me, it will take another 50 years before another Aboki becomes President in this country. That born to rule mentality will be removed from their minds by force..

FRESH AIR 2015... After that, UMUNNA 2019..
are all the people in the bus christians?...GUSH WHAT IS THIS MUSLIM,NORTH THINGS YOU GUYS ARE SHOUTING BENUE,PLATEAU,KWARA,KOGI-WHAT THERE PROBS
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Symphony007: 9:08am On Mar 19, 2013
If the united states has'nt been able to eradicate the taliban and al queda, if the u.k was'nt able to destroy the IRA, if france has'nt been able to clear out the malian rebels, if join u.m forces has'nt been able to flush out al shabab i wonder what magic all of you blaming jonathan expects him to do!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by stacomaster(m): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2013
God help us!

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2013
Aliyu333: are all the people in the bus christians?...GUSH WHAT IS THIS MUSLIM,NORTH THINGS YOU GUYS ARE SHOUTING BENUE,PLATEAU,KWARA,KOGI-WHAT THERE PROBS

Wikipedia...

Congregation of the People of Tradition for Proselytism and Jihad (Arabic: جماعة اهل السنة للدعوة والجهاد Jamā'a Ahl al-sunnah li-da'wa wa al-jihād), better known by its Hausa name Boko Haram (Hausa: lit. "Western education is forbidden"wink, is a jihadist militant organisation based in the northeast of Nigeria. It is an Islamist movement which strongly opposes man-made laws and westernization. Founded by Mohammed Yusuf in 2001, the organisation seeks to establish sharia in the country. The group is also known for attacking Muslims and Christians and bombing Mosques and churches.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Dereformer(m): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2013
It is indeed very disheartening to find my southern brothers and sisters butchered in cold blood like this. If you think the dead are all Igbos, then have a re-think. The north has an agenda which is currently playing itself out.

If all the southerners and MB can unite and eschew all forms of political differences, the south and MB will be better.

It is up to president GEJ to show enough resolve in tackling this menace.

My blame will go to any southerner or MB that votes a Northerner come 2015.

IMAGINE A SOUTHERN NIGERIA WITHOUT HAUSA AND FULANI.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by stacomaster(m): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2013
;damn!

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2013
Symphony007: If the united states has'nt been able to eradicate the taliban and al queda, if the u.k was'nt able to destroy the IRA, if france has'nt been able to clear out the malian rebels, if join u.m forces has'nt been able to flush out al shabab i wonder what magic all of you blaming jonathan expects him to do!

Brilliantly said..

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Aliyu333: 9:17am On Mar 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

Wikipedia...

Congregation of the People of Tradition for Proselytism and Jihad (Arabic: جماعة اهل السنة للدعوة والجهاد Jamā'a Ahl al-sunnah li-da'wa wa al-jihād), better known by its Hausa name Boko Haram (Hausa: lit. "Western education is forbidden"wink, is a jihadist militant organisation based in the northeast of Nigeria. It is an Islamist movement which strongly opposes man-made laws and westernization. Founded by Mohammed Yusuf in 2001, the organisation seeks to establish sharia in the country. The group is also known for attacking Muslims and Christians and bombing Mosques and churches.

north east??,attacking muslims and christians??
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by katordidi(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2013
idupaul:

Did U see how he casualised the death of 11 people like he was narrating scores from tour of duty .. 11 down indeed .. And pls don't even reply me
ave seen that that all the time on news channels nta, cnn, etc they sound lyk that too so dont criticize the broda too much.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2013
Aliyu333: north east??,attacking muslims and christians??

With the muslim to christian casualty ratio being 1 : 50

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by byteem: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2013
IT IS ESTABLISHED THAT OUR PRESIDENT IS A COWARD .. THATS NOT NEWS .. SO WILL THE ENTIRE IGBO RACE ALSO BECOME COWARDS WHILE THEIR BROTHERS ARE SLAUGHTERED AND WHILE THE NORTHERNERS OWN FLEETS OF TRUCKS AND OIL BLOCKS IN THE EAST AND TRUCK AROUND COMFORTABLY..BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS THE ONLY REASON WHY BOKOHARAM CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED IS THAT THEY ALL ARE BOKOHARAM... FROM THE EMIR TO SULTAN TO EL RUFAI, SANUSI, ATIKU ,BUHARI, BABAGINDA , EVEN THAT MAD MAN IN JAIL IS NOT LEFT OUT AL MUSTAPHA ... I SAY BURN THEM THEM ALL BURN THEIR TRUCK PARKS IN THE EAST, BURN THEIR MEAT MARKETS, BURN THEIR BURN THEM ALL ....IF ITS WAR THEN SO BE IT.. IF THE IGBOS DONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS THEN I SUBMIT THAT THEY ARE COWARDS..
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Aliyu333: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

With the muslim to christian casualty ratio being 1 : 50
HABA...1:50 how? You dey count dead body neh?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Aliyu333: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2013
byteem: IT IS ESTABLISHED THAT OUR PRESIDENT IS A COWARD .. THATS NOT NEWS .. SO WILL THE ENTIRE IGBO RACE ALSO BECOME COWARDS WHILE THEIR BROTHERS ARE SLAUGHTERED AND WHILE THE NORTHERNERS OWN FLEETS OF TRUCKS AND OIL BLOCKS IN THE EAST AND TRUCK AROUND COMFORTABLY..BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS THE ONLY REASON WHY BOKOHARAM CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED IS THAT THEY ALL ARE BOKOHARAM.. ... I SAY BURN THEM THEM ALL ....IF ITS WAR THE SO BE IT...
na fight?....GEJ-STOP JUDGING ME IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT AM IN,STEP INTO MY SHOES FIRST SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT AM GOING THROUGH...BEFORE POINTING FINGERS AT ME,MAKE SURE YOUR HANDS ARE CLEAN---MAE WEST
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:
And this comment supposedly came from a police
So cos the person's userword is policewoman, u now conlude the writer is is police woman? How are u sure the writer is even a woman? This shows how empty ur head is and it ur kind that believes anything u see on nairaland.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2013
byteem: IT IS ESTABLISHED THAT OUR PRESIDENT IS A COWARD .. THATS NOT NEWS .. SO WILL THE ENTIRE IGBO RACE ALSO BECOME COWARDS WHILE THEIR BROTHERS ARE SLAUGHTERED AND WHILE THE NORTHERNERS OWN FLEETS OF TRUCKS AND OIL BLOCKS IN THE EAST AND TRUCK AROUND COMFORTABLY..BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS THE ONLY REASON WHY BOKOHARAM CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED IS THAT THEY ALL ARE BOKOHARAM.. ... I SAY BURN THEM THEM ALL ....IF ITS WAR THE SO BE IT...

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Aliyu333: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

lol
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2013
Aliyu333: HABA...1:50 how? You dey count dead body neh?

Out of 52 catholic churches, 50 have been hit in Borno..

Out of all the Mosques in Borno, how many have been attacked, let alone hit?~!

Then compare kill count..

Its easier for a Boko Haram suicide bomber to pack 4 blocks of c-4 under his turban, wrap over 50-sitcks of dynamite around his belle under his kaftan, another 2 blocks of C-4 inside his kettle and a few more dynamite inside his mat and walk into a mosque on a friday and do some serious damage, yet they dont. Its the churches that they blow up and then stand outside a mosque and shoot in the air.

Lets get real jor.. If muslims are killed in Boko Haram attacks, they are more like collateral damage and not the intended target.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by sosodevf(m): 9:30am On Mar 19, 2013
Human_being1st: but y is it dat jonathan is so dull like dis? am sure if its obasanjo he would have get rid of dis monsters.
$
Yes like go into karaye and kill every soul their. MuMu
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2013
kaorama:
So cos the person's userword is policewoman, u now conlude the writer is is police woman? How are u sure the writer is even a woman? This shows how empty ur head is and it ur kind that believes anything u see on nairaland.

She is a Police officer based in Port-Harcourt.. #FACT!!!!

I wonder how you feel about yourself now..
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Aliyu333: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

Out of 52 catholic churches, 50 have been hit in Borno..

Out of all the Mosques in Borno, how many have been attacked, let alone hit?~!

Then compare kill count..

Its easier for a Boko Haram suicide bomber to pack 4 blocks of c-4 under his turban, wrap over 50-sitcks of dynamite around his belle under his kaftan, another 2 blocks of C-4 inside his kettle and a few more dynamite inside his mat and walk into a mosque on a friday and do some serious damage, yet they dont. Its the churches that they blow up and then stand outside a mosque and shoot in the air.

Lets get real jor.. If muslims are killed in Boko Haram attacks, they are more like collateral damage and not the intended target.
and what did you know the christians are doing in plateau...let face it.....i no be boko haram and dont plan to be one....if you know where they are,go and tell them that one...
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2013
Divide dis country.........D president is so Naive We are not d same. why cnt people live in d north peacefully, but Northerners are living in d south peacefully? One Nigeria is a Mockery indeed? OJUKWU sAW IT and we are seeing it nw?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool / Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi / Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.