Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,684 members, 7,945,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy (4003 Views)

"Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Where is her so called fiance in all of this? Ehn! Where is the so called love he professed when the love thing was rosy. Let her come and speak for herself nau!
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by baby124: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
Brand_new: Where is her so called fiance in all of this? Ehn! Where is the so called love he professed when the love was rossy. Let her come and speak for herself now?

Fiancee ko, boyfriend ni lipsrsealed cry
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
Bottom line is people have to start taking responsibility when it comes to issues like this. I've taken precautions all my life and never risked it not even once. Not because I enjoy using condoms but I was reasonable enough to take precautions so if you're careless enough to let it slip when there are several options you could have taken as a woman so why should you resort to abortion.

That's very selfish and plain stup*d to me.
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by dayokanu(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
So because she and her partner were stoopid not to use protection she should now bring an innocent child to the world to come and suffer the consequences?

Do you know what becomes of such children in most cases? They would be abandoned either with aged parents or on the street
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by coogar: 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
Brand_new: Bottom line is people have to start taking responsibility when it comes to issues like this. I've taken precautions all my life and never risked it not even once. Not because I enjoy using condoms but I was reasonable enough to take precautions so if you're careless enough to let it slip when there are several options you could have taken as a woman so why should you resort to abortion.

That's very selfish and plain stup*d to me.

the mistake has been already made!
they have an unwanted baby - they either abort it now or they proceed with the process till the unwanted baby is born. who is going to take care of the child? lack of care can also kill the child after birth plus countless of untold sufferings. people who cannot afford to take care of kids should not have kids.
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
@coogar, everybody deserves a chance at life, even an unwanted baby.
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by coogar: 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
Brand_new: @coogar, everybody deserves a chance at life, even an unwanted baby.

only if the parents can take care of that baby.
without adequate care, there's high possibility that mother and child will die in the labour room.
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
You and your fiance should have a heart to heart talk together and think of a solution...Goodluck
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
@coogar Abeg you can't make excuses for her. Even poor people breed children like rats and somehow get by with their lives talk more of someone who's educated and has greater chances at suceeding in life notwithstanding.

Anyone who aborts a baby for some flimsy reasons is simply committing murder. Let's just face the fact.
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by dhardline(m): 12:36am On Mar 20, 2013
The devil has really blinded many away from the truth and created so many reasons to believe a lie.Sin is Sin,No need to paint it many colours.the act is 1 and adding murder is another dont listen to people who will always find reason to justify their evil deeds so that it seems right while the end thereof is destruction.
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 20, 2013
WinnieDPooh: You and your fiance should have a heart to heart talk together and think of a solution...Goodluck
Seems like the best thing to do and if he's adamant you can decide to keep it.

Smh @ some people's heartlessness. How would someone want to kill such a precious gift. If you think making a baby is just as easy as having 6ex, then go talk to those have troubles getting an issue.
Damn!
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 20, 2013
WinnieDPooh: You and your fiance should have a heart to heart talk together and think of a solution...Goodluck
Seems like the best thing to do and if he's adamant you can decide to keep it.

Smh @ some people's heartlessness. How would someone want to kill such a precious gift. If you think making a baby is just as easy as having 6ex, then go talk to couples who have trouble getting an issue, then you'll appreciate what God has given you better.
Damn!

1 Like

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Ivynwa(f): 3:42am On Mar 20, 2013
dayokanu: So because she and her partner were stoopid not to use protection she should now bring an innocent child to the world to come and suffer the consequences?

Do you know what becomes of such children in most cases? They would be abandoned either with aged parents or on the street

Is the pain the child will be made to feel while dying not worse than whatever hardship the child may suffer on its way of being raised by a poor single mom?"

1 Like

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 20, 2013
You know @Brand_new, I have always had great respect for you but it just tripled after reading your posts on this thread

2 Likes

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Afam4eva(m): 5:27am On Mar 20, 2013
coogar:

abortion is not murder...... stop misinforming the public.
Are you seriouz?
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by ness90(m): 5:48am On Mar 20, 2013
@OP, I once wore the shoe, so I know where it pinches!
To me, Abortion is never a solution, but a temporary fix. When it happened to me, I thought of how disappointed my parents, siblings, friends, colleagues and even my pastor would be.. the easy way out could have been abortion!
on the second thought, I remembered so many friends I have that are still trusting God for babies after many years of marriage, more importantly, how could I because of men commit greater sins against God (beside d fornication that landed me into d mess).
We decided to give d babdy a chance and organized wedding 3 months into d pregnancy. oh I remember how pple jeered at me when my pastor was announcing my suspension and how my friends deserted me.. so do not expect it easy.. pple will tag you stupid and ur middle name will b fool.
in all I am glad I took that decision cos seeing d beautiful daughter she turned, makes me d toast of d town. besides, she is so intelligent that everyone is saying only a fool would not give d baby that wonderful chance to live.

Abortion is never worth it, Solomon was a product of fornication but he became the king because he was given a chance. give dt baby a chance and watch out what he/she will turn out to b

7 Likes

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 20, 2013
A pastor announce suspension in church, are you kidding me?
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by ness90(m): 6:02am On Mar 20, 2013
jennykadry: A pastor announce suspension in church, are you kidding me?

So many pple were looking up to me in church then, he was left with no choice.. I was a Sunday school teacher. But it was not easy..
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Aafulenu(f): 6:05am On Mar 20, 2013
the truth is no matter hw u guys want to debate it. she will still do want ever she deems fit.

#a good D&C is what she really needs.

God knows, if am d girl and d so called bf even changes his mind am done with him. cos even if he bows to pressure and marries her. hw will still feel traped.

1 Like

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 20, 2013
jennykadry: You know @Brand_new, I have always had great respect for you but it just tripled after reading your posts on this thread
I'm so f*cking blushing right now.smiley

But I still feel like breaking someone's head especially those asking her to do a D&C. Whatever the f*ck that means.
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by biolabee(m): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
Brand_new:
I'm so f*cking blushing right now.smiley

But I still feel like breaking someone's head especially those asking her to do a D&C. Whatever the f*ck that means.

Dude stop jerking off and come down from the moon you are chilling at

1. Why are you attaching conditionalities to your offer of help

2. Are you married and if not. Will you ever consider a single mum to marry

ness90, you story is not clear, did u marry the father of your child and if you did
Are u recommending the OP hold on because abortion is bad or that she can reconcile with the baby daddy

OP... do what u can do
However how economically stable are you
Do you have a comfortable job and from a comfortable background
Have you engaged a support system and are they ready to flow with you

If Yes to this q, you are good to go
If NOT, well God dey
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by chiteny(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
Emerald, you need to clear up issues here. Your "fiancee" or "fiance" would not just ask you to commit abortion. What are his reasons for it? What is the story behind him settling for an abortion? Did you guys have some form of disagreements?
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by emerald1(f): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
Thanks every one for ur advice I told him I wount abort it.so he has agreed for an emergency wedding.
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by oyinbogirl(f): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
Brand_new: @baby123, If she's handicapped and not emotionally stable to raise the child, then she can PM me and I'll be glad to take partial care of his education till secondary level.
If she's not, then she can still get lots of support and goodwill from me.
You can hold me to every bit of my word as long as I'm saving that child's life.

wow! nice guy smiley smiley smiley
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by oyinbogirl(f): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
coogar:

abortion is not murder...... stop misinforming the public.

what is it then?
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by biolabee(m): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
oyinbogirl:

wow! nice guy smiley smiley smiley

wash, another she-boy on the prowl on NL
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
emerald1: Thanks every one for ur advice I told him I wount abort it.so he has agreed for an emergency wedding.
Congrats....See now that it pays to be resilient. You could have killed that baby if you followed those chicken advice people gave you on this thread. grin grin grin grin
I'm so happy for you. Now we should be seeing [i]Emerald hooks Mr Banker invitation cards [/i]lol! I'd love to meet that baby when he or she arrives.

I'm sure you've learnt your lesson on how to plan a pregnancy or should i say "how not to get pregnant"

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by slimyem: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
emerald1: Thanks every one for ur advice I told him I wount abort it.so he has agreed for an emergency wedding.
shockedshocked
just like that?shocked

How did he go from "you MUST abort the pregnacy" to accepting it and marriage?

1 Like

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by coogar: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
oyinbogirl:
what is it then?

abortion is abortion!
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by biolabee(m): 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
hmm......

slimyem: shockedshocked
just like that?shocked

How did he go from "you MUST abort the pregnacy" to accepting it and marriage?

if u ask me; who i go ask
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by coogar: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Are you seriouz?

if abortion is murder then why is it legal in some countries? if abortion is legal, why is critical abortion legal in every country?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Couple Commit Suicide By Hanging After Parents Refused Their Marriage-pics / Th Cry Of A Virgin / Making Your Marriage Work - Wisdom For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.