Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,066 members, 7,973,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:18 PM

He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy (4014 Views)

"Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by oyinbogirl(f): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

wash, another she-boy on the prowl on NL

angry angry angry
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by biolabee(m): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
oyinbogirl: angry angry angry

Hello?
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by oyinbogirl(f): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

Hello?

Seems like you think i might be a guy...
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by biolabee(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
oyinbogirl:

Seems like you think i might be a guy...

Oh you ... Not you
Theres one silly dude that says he will pay for the child's education to discourage abortion then backtracked with nonsensical conditionalities
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by oyinbogirl(f): 3:55am On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee:

Oh you ... Not you
Theres one silly dude that says he will pay for the child's education to discourage abortion then backtracked with nonsensical conditionalities

hahahaha u think the guy no be for real? he seemed sincere, but ah well u could be right - who knows smiley
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by biolabee(m): 5:35am On Mar 22, 2013
oyinbogirl:

hahahaha u think the guy no be for real? he seemed sincere, but ah well u could be right - who knows smiley

Story...
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by emerald1(f): 3:16pm On May 15, 2019

Congrats....See now that it pays to be resilient. You could have killed that baby if you followed those chicken advice people gave you on this thread. grin grin grin grin
I'm so happy for you. Now we should be seeing [i]Emerald hooks Mr Banker invitation cards [/i]lol! I'd love to meet that baby when he or she arrives.

I'm sure you've learnt your lesson on how to plan a pregnancy or should i say "how not to get pregnant"

Cheers!
thanks a lot my girl will be six by November am so happy i kept her

2 Likes

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by OKpaewu(m): 10:28pm On May 15, 2019
God have mercy, from the time you were concieve, I already know you, thus said the Lord to Jeremiah, life begins from conception brother, thank you

murder = unlawful killing of a human by another human with malice aforethought.

a foetus is not a human being. life begins when a foetus passes through the birth canal and takes it's first breath. the 5 elements in my definition have to be satisfied before any incident can qualify as murder.

1) unlawful
2) killing
3) of a human being
4) by another human being
5) with malice afterthought.

in this case, number 3 isn't satisfied cos a foetus is not a person.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cute Baby (pictures) / Please Advice, Its Killing Me Inside / Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.