Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,976 members, 7,873,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Who I Go Tell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who I Go Tell (2549 Views)

Guess Who I Dreamt Of Last Night As My Husband? / Things Dat Ur Naija Babe Go Tell U Wey No Be True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who I Go Tell by Kaleni(m): 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
My brother's wife use to show uneccessary affection for me, when we are at home she use to sit down on my kneel and in the process she will make sure her buttock touch my thing. Even she use to touch my thing and she will make it look like as if she was just playing with me. She even go to the extent of peeping @ me in the bathroom. I'm seriously fedding up with her but I know fit raise my voice on her and I cannot tell my brother. Pls for God's sake na who I go tel nw. Pls I'm in serious dillema, advice me on what to do..
Re: Who I Go Tell by Luklaw: 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ur dillema is vry simple 2slv- It all depends on d option dat goes down well wif u. U tell ur brother wif a cast-iron evidence 2prove ur claim 2him n be ready 2face d consequence of instigating estrangement btw ur bro n his wife or u evacuate d house 4 peace 2 reign (ur presence is d cause of d imminent alleged incest). Simple!!!

1 Like

Re: Who I Go Tell by 190: 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
why do my aunties not seduce me like this angry angry angry

make one of them just try am -

burantashi go finish for market for her body angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Who I Go Tell by Sijo01(f): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
Since you dont want to tell her off or inform your brother, LEAVE THE HOUSE!

1 Like

Re: Who I Go Tell by Kaleni(m): 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
190: why do my aunties not seduce me like this angry angry angry

Bros which kind statement b dis nw? Pls giv constructive advice. It what's making me cry inside nw u ar using to play nw...
Re: Who I Go Tell by Kaleni(m): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
Sijo01: Since you dont want to tell her off or inform your brother, LEAVE THE HOUSE!

Maybe that will b d best option for me!! Thanks
Re: Who I Go Tell by Exponental(m): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
I understand accomodation might be ur problem, but u av 2 leave dat house or else, u end up regreting.
Btw...."fed up" not "fedding up"
Re: Who I Go Tell by quality01(m): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
190: why do my aunties not seduce me like this angry angry angry

heheheheheehehehe
Re: Who I Go Tell by 190: 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
Kaleni:

Bros which kind statement b dis nw? Pls giv constructive advice. It what's making me cry inside nw u ar using to play nw...

bro na advice i advice you now grin grin grin

phuck that woman nor think am twice grin grin grin grin
Re: Who I Go Tell by Kaleni(m): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
[b][/b]
Exponental: I understand accomodation might be ur problem, but u av 2 leave dat house or else, u end up regreting.
Btw...."fed up" not "fedding up"

Bro what happen is dat my brother won't allow me to seek for an accomodation in d outside cos we are just two male child in d hand of our parent. He's insisting that until I finished my master and be earning enough money to cater for my needs, he won't let me go out of his house and our mother is strongly behind his back.. I'm confused!!!
Re: Who I Go Tell by 190: 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
^THEN PHUCK THAT WOMAN SO SHE CAN ALLOW YOU REST grin grin

Arent you same bloood with your brother
You don forget say you fit inherit all your brother property including him wife grin grin grin
Re: Who I Go Tell by 2goodbobo(m): 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
Na only God go help person for this life o. Imagine wetin your Brother wife dey do fa. And the poor Man go dey tink say him get better wife for house, not knowing saying na ashewo he marry.

@op, the best thing is to leave the house. But if you chose to stay, then before you tell disbossom everything to your brother, make sure say you get evidence to indict her (recorder or place a camera some where to capture her devilish act) so your brother will believe you
Re: Who I Go Tell by Kaleni(m): 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
190:

bro na advice i advice you now grin grin grin

phuck that woman nor think am twice grin grin grin grin

Make I Bleep my brother's wife!!! God forbid bad thing in my life and in our family... Shiorrr
Re: Who I Go Tell by 190: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Kaleni:

Make I Bleep my brother's wife!!! God forbid bad thing in my life and in our family... Shiorrr

angry angry
Re: Who I Go Tell by Bantino(m): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
It's a very delicate situation and the only way out is to leave the house.

If you decide to stay and shun her, she will set you up like Portipha's wife did to Joseph.

If you tell your brother with evidence, you've authomatically put assunder what God has joined together AND if you tell your brother without evidence, he will not beleive you but will stupidly ask his wife during bed time and the woman will confuse him the more thereby bringing enemity between two brothers.

If you phuck her as 190 suggested, you've put a course upon your life.

Just leave that house and start your own life, most of your mates are living in their own apartments

1 Like

Re: Who I Go Tell by Ivynwa(f): 1:19am On Mar 19, 2013
Kaleni: [b][/b]

Bro what happen is dat my brother won't allow me to seek for an accomodation in d outside cos we are just two male child in d hand of our parent. He's insisting that until I finished my master and be earning enough money to cater for my needs, he won't let me go out of his house and our mother is strongly behind his back.. I'm confused!!!

I think that you should stand up for yourself and distance yourself from that situation before something happens and you blame on the "alcohol". lol

Strongly speak for yourself and find your own place and move or stay there and keep getting touched up, never forget Joseph and Potiphar's wife. I mean you can fall into that temptation and she may tell all that you r*ped her. This is the second time we are reading this kind of tales of, what manner of women wants to sleep with two brothers? How do you look your husband in the face after that? Mi ogbo.

1 Like

Re: Who I Go Tell by Kaleni(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ivynwa:

I think that you should stand up for yourself and distance yourself from that situation before something happens and you blame on the "alcohol". lol

Strongly speak for yourself and find your own place and move or stay there and keep getting touched up, never forget Joseph and Potiphar's wife. I mean you can fall into that temptation and she may tell all that you r*ped her. This is the second time we are reading this kind of tales of, what manner of women wants to sleep with two brothers? How do you look your husband in the face after that? Mi ogbo.
Re: Who I Go Tell by Adufaye(m): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
if u ask me,na who i go ask? D mata wey u c so.....e heavy 4 mouth? No b me go talk am oh.........na u go talk am,jst tel ur oga at d top
Re: Who I Go Tell by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
Evidence. Make sure you can get some proof: record her without her knowing.
Be vocal and tell her you don't appreciate her actions.
Re: Who I Go Tell by Exponental(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
Kaleni: [b][/b]

ok....try record a warning conversation with her for reference purpose. Also, try convince ur mother why as a young man u need to buckle up n be ready for independence.
what level are u now n hw old are u dat u cant be alone.
Re: Who I Go Tell by Kgdavid(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Kaleni: My brother's wife use to show uneccessary affection for me, when we are at home she use to sit down on my kneel and in the process she will make sure her buttock touch my thing. Even she use to touch my thing and she will make it look like as if she was just playing with me. She even go to the extent of peeping @ me in the bathroom. I'm seriously fedding up with her but I know fit raise my voice on her and I cannot tell my brother. Pls for God's sake na who I go tel nw. Pls I'm in serious dillema, advice me on what to do..

listen friend, you have been guilty of tolerating and thus propagating your sister inlaw's unreasonable behavior because you enjoyed it. how on earth does your brothers wife develop the familiarity to sit on your lap? without even talking of the other behaviors this alone is grossly out of place and unless she is mentally imbalanced or an ex hooker, no woman would suddenly develop the boldness to do such when she knows exactly what is at stake(her marriage). the truth is that you may not approve of this behavior but you do enjoy it. now that your conscience is disturbing you, please ask the lady to stop because you don't think it is right. that should make her afraid of what you would do the nest time she tries it.

edit: part of the reason you are afraid to tell your bro is because of your complicity in the indecent behavior isn't it? that is also why the lady is being so bold...may God deliver you from this trap

1 Like

Re: Who I Go Tell by larrymoore(m): 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
I wonder as l wander, crazy world. Isn't it?
Re: Who I Go Tell by Kaleni(m): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=Kgdavid]

listen friend, you have been guilty of tolerating and thus propagating your sister inlaw's unreasonable behavior because you enjoyed it. how on earth does your brothers wife develop the familiarity to sit on your lap? without even talking of the other behaviors this alone is grossly out of place and unless she is mentally imbalanced or an ex hooker, no woman would suddenly develop the boldness to do such when she knows exactly what is at stake(her marriage). the truth is that you may not approve of this behavior but you do enjoy it. now that your conscience is disturbing you, please ask the lady to stop because you don't think it is right. that should make her afraid of what you would do the nest time she tries it.

edit: part of the reason you are afraid to tell your bro is because of your complicity in the indecent behavior isn't it? that is also why the lady is being so bold...may God deliver you from this trap.

Maybe I'm thinking of telling our mother and narrate everything for her. Is it a gud step?
Re: Who I Go Tell by Kaleni(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=Exponental]
ok....try record a warning conversation with her for reference purpose. Also, try convince ur mother why as a young man u need to buckle up n be ready for independence.

Although is what I'v been considering to do maybe to pack out of d house and I'm also considerin of tellin everytin to our mum!!
Re: Who I Go Tell by Kaleni(m): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=Exponental]
what level are u now n hw old are u dat u cant be alone

Although is what I'v been considering to do maybe to pack out of d house and I'm also considerin of tellin everytin to our mum!!
Re: Who I Go Tell by Ivynwa(f): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yield: Evidence. Make sure you can get some proof: record her without her knowing.
Be vocal and tell her you don't appreciate her actions.

Off topic, where in Kwara are you from?

Exponental:

Yeah such a woman deserves to be told on, a combination of these two posts above will be excellent, A record of her trying to seduce you and another record of a warning conversation with her for your tight defence when bubble bursts.

If this thread of yours is really for real know that the fact that she hasn't conscience as to want to seduce you means that she is going after every man that tickles her fancy. How will you turn your back on your brother knowing what type of person he is living with. A cunning woman that cheats him, i only pity the children if she has some yet. They are the ones that will suffer her waywardness when her cheating comes to light. As for me, I will not close my eyes if i see my brother's wife cheating. I will tell and tell again with good evidence to prove. A woman that is cheating/deceiving my brother is deceiving/mocking and making a fool of my family but that is not our portion please.

1 Like

Re: Who I Go Tell by Kaleni(m): 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
Thanks everybody!!! Very soon I shall tell you the outcome of the action that I'v took!!!.
Re: Who I Go Tell by enlady(f): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
ok. Also take action on your English!
Re: Who I Go Tell by andyanders: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
Kaleni:

Never EVER try it. Though the best option would have been for you to have relocated to somewhere but no matter what, this woman must be possessed and needs deliverance. Never tell your brother, rather call her and advise her that you do not appreciate her action and also be careful with her as maybe your action could lead her to plan to eliminate you.
If you are in Lagos, maybe go to Synagogue Church of All Nations with her for deliverance. She will get delivered as she has the spirit of lust and it could lead her sleeping outside.
Re: Who I Go Tell by Kaleni(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2013
enlady: ok. Also take action on your English!

Ok ma
Re: Who I Go Tell by Kgdavid(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
telling your mother would be such a huge mistake. face the lady and tell your brother but take responsibility for allowing it to happen. then try your best too move out
Re: Who I Go Tell by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
No mind that guy calling himself 190. E no sabi give advice. If nah me b u, I go just dey suck her boo*bs jejeli for night anytime wey I wan sleep so dat my sleep go different. Oyato lomo lati le wink and asides, u can just be using telescope to be playing with her punny, just go dey zoom alone. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer / What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? / ‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.