Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,100 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Who I Go Tell - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who I Go Tell (2554 Views)

Guess Who I Dreamt Of Last Night As My Husband? / Things Dat Ur Naija Babe Go Tell U Wey No Be True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who I Go Tell by Kaleni(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2013
solidbroda: No mind that guy calling himself 190. E no sabi give advice. If nah me b u, I go just dey suck her boo*bs jejeli for night anytime wey I wan sleep so dat my sleep go different. Oyato lomo lati le wink and asides, u can just be using telescope to be playing with her punny, just go dey zoom alone. grin grin grin grin

See u!!! Shiorrr
Re: Who I Go Tell by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2013
Kaleni: [b][/b]

Bro what happen is dat my brother won't allow me to seek for an accomodation in d outside cos we are just two male child in d hand of our parent. He's insisting that until I finished my master and be earning enough money to cater for my needs, he won't let me go out of his house and our mother is strongly behind his back.. I'm confused!!!

Tell him with an iron clad evidence,no adulterous woman or man deserves a home.
Re: Who I Go Tell by kanmifad(m): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
never forget joseph[b][/b]
Re: Who I Go Tell by baralatie(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
i will advice you to leave the house for the sake of your life,a woman can become desperate to have her way or to keep her stay.i have witnessed one like this the unlucky guy escaped with his life the day the uncle walked in the room and saw the whole thing.as at now wife disappeared and brother banished from family and village.the other case i know escaped not knowing that he was already under surveillance by the husband of the wife.he was acquitted in a trail in which he knew nothing about
also i would suggest u pray seriously.this is a very serious matter.good luck!
Re: Who I Go Tell by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
Op,

whether with Evidence or without Evidence as concrete as it may be don't tell ur brother about it nor indict ur brother's wife.........!!!

There is total difference between the love ur brother has for u(no matter what) and that of his wife......women are cunny, no matter the evidence u presented, such could be used against U.....atleast u and the wife may lose ur brother for life......ladies don't usually go down alone in that scenario, no matter the evidence!!!!

Since u re on your master degree,u re matured enough to live on ur own if not stay with ur mum if not live with fwends............ simply pack out of that house citing any excuse available..... U can systematically let una mother know abt this after u leave the house also, don't spelt everything out for una mother cuz woman(ur mama) fit scatter everything for u ooo(like dash to ur brother's house and challenge the wife to the face of all u guys).....!!!

Help ur brother cuz the wife might have been doing same for some dudes outside.......

All the same,it may pitch ur brother against u ,it all depends on his level of understanding........and how much logical he is,how much he love and trust U.......!!!

Be careful, while helping urself out and helping ur brother too!!!
Re: Who I Go Tell by luqken: 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
men,things are happening o,how did u allow ds taboo start is still unimaginable.i mean wat kind closeness will be btw broda and sista inlaw to warrant her sitting on ur lap or whereva? and u pretend nothing is happening? ar u kidding me?
i tell u,u hav already offended ur broda by ur action so if are going to leave d house as adviced by pple,u need to know how to save ur broda frm ds wayward wife of his cos he may be doing worse wt neighbours or ur brodas friends.
i am sure u may not hav a steady relatioship ur self cos she will be chasing u gfs away to possess u to hferself.
Re: Who I Go Tell by mydex93(f): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
Kaleni: [b][/b]

Bro what happen is dat my brother won't allow me to seek for an accomodation in d outside cos we are just two male child in d hand of our parent. He's insisting that until I finished my master and be earning enough money to cater for my needs, he won't let me go out of his house and our mother is strongly behind his back.. I'm confused!!!
U mean ur a graduate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Acts Of Love / The Older A Girl Gets, The More Her Tummy Protrudes / I Was Rushing To Do It And I Mistakenly Tore Her Pant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.