Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,246 members, 7,943,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? (3977 Views)

What Is Woman's Ideal Height For A Man? Do Women Like Glasses? / Why Do old Black Women Always Come Up 2 Me And Tell Me 2 Cover Up / What Do Women Want From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by ositadima1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
shymexx:

I'm lost lol..

Or are you talking about flytefalls?

She's just an e-friend... grin

grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by KINGwax(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hey sexkillz, bring the key to this thread I wan close am!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by vivianc(f): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
You see shi..t that happens when ladies think that marriage is some get way to heaven? Like marriage is supposed to give them some identity or erase who they were? Smh......
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx:
I just can't wife up a hoodrat
#dies!!!!! It's a shame though, I thought you were hood.
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 20, 2013
Flytefalls:
grin i thought the same

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 20, 2013
Flytefalls:

The rose that grew up from concrete(hood), but NEVER a hoodrat - too educated, decent, and smart for that fvckery... I'm like the best of both worlds and I can live both worlds comfortably... grin

Where are "we" going to see ya pics, anyway?
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 20, 2013
adaobi123:
grin i thought the same

Have you ever seen a hoodrat/waste-man like me before? What type of waste man goes to uni to study computer science at one of the good unis in the UK? - and I never got in trouble, or got banned from anywhere throughout my uni days... grin

I know how to act, babes... wink
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx:

Have you ever seen a hoodrat/waste-man like me before? What type of waste man goes to uni to study computer science at one of the good unis in the UK? - and I never got in trouble, or got banned from anywhere throughout my uni days... grin

I know how to act, babes... wink
no qualms fam
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 20, 2013
adaobi123:
no qualms fam

You're starting to scare me with your strange attitude, babes..

You're on a hype.. grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx:

You're starting to scare me with your strange attitude, babes..

You're on a hype.. grin

theres no need to be scared.....i dont talk like this real life grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 20, 2013
adaobi123:

theres no need to be scared.....i dont talk like this real life grin grin

Hmmmm...

How do you talk in real life?
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx:

Hmmmm...

like a highly educated person grin grin ....being serious, i just talk in a normal tone, like a normal person
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx:

The rose that grew up from concrete(hood), but NEVER a hoodrat - too educated, decent, and smart for that fvckery... I'm like the best of both worlds and I can live both worlds comfortably... grin

Where are "we" going to see ya pics, anyway?
That's a healthy opinion. London makes it easy. Many worlds superimposed onto one space, so why should I/you/we settle for an already beaten path. You do chat like a road man though grin

I'm not doing pics smiley
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by adabeke12(f): 1:43am On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx:

Hmmmm...

Now ya"ll should meet up kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 20, 2013
Flytefalls:
That's a healthy opinion. London makes it easy. Many worlds superimposed onto one space, so why should I/you/we settle for an already beaten path. You do chat like a road man though grin

I'm not doing pics smiley

Nah, I just talk normal - and no slangs except when I'm around my mates... Got a little bit of brummie in me as well, though...

Hmmm... If you're not doing pics, can you describe how you look? And how would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?

You can also give me a hint on which sensual part of your female femininity you're most blessed with and the one that makes guys go nuts when they see you... grin grin

I'm crazy, yo... Don't get too hyped, I just like having beautiful female friends to chat to, nothing serious.. Most of my closest friends are females... wink
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:

Now ya"ll should meet up kiss kiss

Nah, there's no point - I wanna hear how you sound on the phone, though... grin

You're a very decent chic..
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 20, 2013
adaobi123:

like a highly educated person grin grin ....being serious, i just talk in a normal tone, like a normal person

Do you speak Igbo?

And don't tell me you sound proper posh.. grin I'm a sucker for the posh accent but not the proper white one... grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by adabeke12(f): 1:59am On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx:

Do you speak Igbo?

And don't tell me you sound proper posh.. grin I'm a sucker for the posh accent but not the proper white one... grin

Flirting with two girlz at the same tyme lmao
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 20, 2013
[quote author=adabeke12]

Flirting with two girlz at the same tyme lmao[/quote

Are you the jealous type?

You don't need take my online personality too seriously, love...

Why did they move the thread to this section??
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx: Why did they move the thread to this section??

Sexkillz always move yo bullshit to the Dating Zone Section...Hahaha

That niqqah be Debo-in YoU. Mwuahahahahahahah

My Niqqah Dave!!!..hahahahahahah They got this niqqah Dave on Knockoff!!
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by adabeke12(f): 2:55am On Mar 20, 2013
[quote author=shymexx][/quote]

No not at all. Im not taking it serious only joking haba smiley
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by adabeke12(f): 2:57am On Mar 20, 2013
[quote author=IIIIxRoyalxIIII]

Sexkillz always move yo bullshit to the Dating Zone Section...Hahaha

That niqqah be Debo-in YoU. Mwuahahahahah
My Niqqah Dave!!!..hahahahahahah They got this niqqah Dave on Knockoff!!
grin grin grin

Royal cut the b.s out I understand u dont like him... But damn. Calm down luv smiley
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by obowunmi(m): 3:24am On Mar 20, 2013
maturity occurs for people at different stages in life.
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 3:28am On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:

No not at all. Im not taking it serious only joking haba smiley

Sexkills just banned me in the romance thread as well - the guy's nuts..

I don't know why all these guys just hate my handle, it's probably because I flirt with the chics.. grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 20, 2013
obowunmi: maturity occurs for people at different stages in life.

Word..
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 20, 2013
They Hatin on my Son Shymexx, The London Bloke with the Immortal Swag
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Mynd44: 3:39am On Mar 20, 2013
Shymmex is losing it oooo
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by ositadima1(m): 5:40am On Mar 20, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: They Hatin on my Son Shymexx, The London Bloke with the Immortal Swag

your hair looks like a mop
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by tellwisdom: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2013
This thread isnt fit to be here.....very nice thread at that. Wondering why this gayy albino isnt doing his job properly

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx:

Nah, I just talk normal - and no slangs except when I'm around my mates... Got a little bit of brummie in me as well, though...

Hmmm... If you're not doing pics, can you describe how you look? And how would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?

You can also give me a hint on which sensual part of your female femininity you're most blessed with and the one that makes guys go nuts when they see you... grin grin

I'm crazy, yo... Don't get too hyped, I just like having beautiful female friends to chat to, nothing serious.. Most of my closest friends are females... wink
A self assessment? You dey craze! I would say I'm agreeable... tongue. Black Caribbean, and I'm what they call "coolie" as I am Asian mixed. And don't worry, I'm not chasing your bits, I got mine wink

ositadima1:

your hair looks like a mop
lipsrsealed
Getting brave bruv grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by ositadima1(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2013
^^^ getting reckless
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
ositadima1: ^^^ getting reckless
OD smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'wooing A Nairalander': My Dream[photo] / Seun Can I Meet U? / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.