Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,644 members, 7,908,665 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:17 AM

Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? (3942 Views)

What Is Woman's Ideal Height For A Man? Do Women Like Glasses? / Why Do old Black Women Always Come Up 2 Me And Tell Me 2 Cover Up / What Do Women Want From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
Flytefalls:
A self assessment? You dey craze! I would say I'm agreeable... tongue. Black Caribbean, and I'm what they call "coolie" as I am Asian mixed. And don't worry, I'm not chasing your bits, I got mine wink

"Agreeable" can basically mean anything depending on the "sniper"(not saying I'm a sniper, though lol)... And "coolie" in what aspect, though?? - A buffie the body, or an Esther Baxter? Use one of the two to describe yourself... grin

It's not about "chasing bits" - it's about e-friendship for life... It's boring on here something and there's nothing bad in having loyal mates you ca have banter with from time to time...

It seems Mr Ositadima is also trying to join the clique as well - and I know he won't getting a hint about our lovely e-friend, flytefalls.. tongue
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by ositadima1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
^^^ Dude, you haven't seen her pix? Sensuous, lush, voluptuous... these are mere words.
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
ositadima1: ^^^ Dude, you haven't seen her pix? Sensuous, lush, voluptuous... these are mere words.

Can you rate her from 1-10?

What's her body saying as well? - Buffie the body, or Esther Baxter?? grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by ositadima1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx:

Can you rate her from 1-10?

What's her body saying as well? - Buffie the body, or Esther Baxter?? grin

Esthers boo.bs with Buffies azz, best of both worlds. smiley
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
ositadima1:

Esthers boo.bs with Buffies azz, best of both worlds. grin

Damn!!! grin I just hope you're not lying..

Where is Olivia Pope to help out here and let flytefalls be my e-friend?? sad
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 21, 2013
No comment undecided

@Shymexx fyi "coolie" is a word Jamaicans use to describe appearance, mainly of people mixed Asian as far as I know.

@OD... tongue
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 21, 2013
Flytefalls: No comment undecided

@Shymexx fyi "coolie" is a word Jamaicans use to describe appearance, mainly of people mixed Asian as far as I know.

@OD... tongue

Hmmmm... Why don't you want to tell me anything about your looks? Anyway, I'll let you be since you're already taken by ositadinma1.. lol
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

OD, I bet flytefalls looks similar to this pic:

Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by TableLeg(m): 12:41am On Mar 21, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 21, 2013
Omg!!! Loool, my a$$ is not that fat (although I confess I've never viewed it from that angle)! I don't wish to discuss my looks because that topic is boring.

OD is just my psychotic Igbotic friend smiley
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 21, 2013
Flytefalls: Omg!!! Loool, my a$$ is not that fat (although I confess I've never viewed it from that angle)! I don't wish to discuss my looks because that topic is boring.

So, you're indirectly telling me that I can still use my chirpsing "tekkers" on you, no?? grin

Well, if you live in London, we can meet up for a few cider/beer in any pub close to River Thames and grab a plate of fish and chips afterwards... What do you think??
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

So, you're indirectly telling me that I can still use my chirpsing "tekkers" on you, no?? grin

Well, if you live in London, we can meet up for a few cider/beer in any pub close to River Thames and grab a plate of fish and chips afterwards... What do you think??

Hahahaha! OD caught my attention for being such a psycho. 190 is my (anti-)hero. What would it say about you if I was interested in receiving your chirpsing tekkers haha.

You have it all planned out hahaha. Is this the normal course for "e-friendships" in your mind It's gonna be a polite "no" of course, but you have just reminded me that summer is on its way! cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 21, 2013
Flytefalls:
Hahahaha! OD caught my attention for being such a psycho. 190 is my (anti-)hero. What would it say about you if I was interested in receiving your chirpsing tekkers haha.

You have it all planned out hahaha. Is this the normal course for "e-friendships" in your mind It's gonna be a polite "no" of course, but you have just reminded me that summer is on its way! cheesy

I doubt the "190" clown can handle your wit and excess physical baggage you're blessed with lol...

I was just messing about trying to make a proper British e-friendship date... Anyway, I injected River Thames because I live very close to River and I go by the river bank whenever the weather allows me to... I love nature and there's nothing better than watching the river flow with birds in the sky...

Oh summer, not too hyped about it because you can never trust the UK weather... I just hope we get up to a month sunshine this year and a proper hot summer... grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by ositadima1(m): 7:28am On Mar 21, 2013
Flytefalls: Omg!!! Loool, my a$$ is not that fat (although I confess I've never viewed it from that angle)! I don't wish to discuss my looks because that topic is boring.

angry
Igbotic, hummmm, do you know what that means? I take offence, you mampy crab, trying to make sure a sister gets laid before it's too late, you cross 30 and down you go, by 35 you'd become a hag. fxck angry
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2013
^fine fine, I take it back! Happy Thursday to you too! angry... Mampy crab grin grin

@Shymexx, you're laying it on thick there, chatting about birds in the sky and shl!lt rofl
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by ositadima1(m): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2013
^^Happy Thursday smiley Piece.
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by ositadima1(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2013
lol
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 21, 2013
Flytefalls:
@Shymexx, you're laying it on thick there, chatting about birds in the sky and shl!lt rofl

Err... Or don't you want to enjoy nature with me and marvel at the wonderful things the supreme being created?? grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
Shymexx... Perhaps I'll look out for you at the Thames Festival, September wink
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
Babes, how will I be able to use my chirpsing tekkers on you at a festival? grin It's going to be too loud and noisy, and september is looong.... We need a quiet place together by ourselves, so that I serenade you properly and make you feel like a real women should.. wink

Or don't you want tekkers again?? undecided
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
I rebuke your tekkerage undecided
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 22, 2013
You asked for it, now you're rebuking it... grin

Are you scared? undecided
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 22, 2013
I asked for it?? undecided

Hey, we will "buck up" again around nl; I've no fear. BTW, this angry wind shaking London right now; this is my Thames river + birds cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by 9japrinze(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2013
too old o, too young o, sofa them act right.
Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
You know I've been banned in the romance section, right I don't think I'll "buck up" with you any time soon because you only post in the romance section - and I can't stand the inconsequential mod on there...

You'll probably have to migrate to politics or culture section to "buck up" with me... Are you game??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man / Christian Match-making Zone / 'wooing A Nairalander': My Dream[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.