Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,465 members, 7,908,337 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:11 AM

Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now (16956 Views)

A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Alimodu Sheriff Relocates Families Out Of Maiduguri Just 6days To Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by dickhardener: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
ItsModella:
na question o...he hasn't posted anything since. I'm just asking..
correct girl. cool cool
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
NOW I KNOW FOR SURE THAT BOKO HARAM IS A PDP TERROR TOOL, SUDDENLY ALL THE HULLABALUOO AND NOISE AGAINT THE STATE PARDON GIVEN TO ALAMESHGIA HAS DIED DOWN, NOW WE ARE TALKING ABOUT BOMB BLAST EVERYWHERE. HOW COME NONE OF THE BOKO HARAM SUSPECT CAUGHT HAS BEEN BROUGHT? WHERE IS KABIRU SOKOTO? GEJ SAID BOKO HARAM SYMPATISER ARE IN HIS CABINT, WHY HASNT HE NAMED THEM OR BETTER STILL PROSECUTE THEM?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by HAH: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
From another source I heard that the Bomb was actuality being transported by JTF in their truck when it exploded and killed all in the truck.

Conspiracy
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by dougivilla(m): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
lakhadimar: NOW I KNOW FOR SURE THAT BOKO HARAM IS A PDP TERROR TOOL, SUDDENLY ALL THE HULLABALUOO AND NOISE AGAINT THE STATE PARDON GIVEN TO ALAMESHGIA HAS DIED DOWN, NOW WE ARE TALKING ABOUT BOMB BLAST EVERYWHERE. HOW COME NONE OF THE BOKO HARAM SUSPECT CAUGHT HAS BEEN BROUGHT? WHERE IS KABIRU SOKOTO? GEJ SAID BOKO HARAM SYMPATISER ARE IN HIS CABINT, WHY HASNT HE NAMED THEM OR BETTER STILL PROSECUTE THEM?
You have not said anything new naw. When will you get tired of reharsing these lines written for u by your APC principals? Ehn when?!
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by Odinaka00(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
I have Ť☺ see pix b4 I comment, americans do it, I blieve we can stil capture tins with our camera even at d point of death, I wish I was ther
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by achi4u(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
Am tired of commenting on"boko haram bombing & other bad news thread"

*runs out
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by supaeagles(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rooneyboy:

For who and for what
Is he a CNN reporter
Poster better take cover .
CNN no de go there , so his help is needed with regards to pictures of the scene.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by Rooneyboy(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
HAH: From another source I heard that the Bomb was actuality being transported by JTF in their truck when it exploded and killed all in the truck.

Conspiracy

U be bokite

This ur statement dey make me suspect u.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by achi4u(m): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
supaeagles:
CNN no de go there , so his help is needed with regards to pictures of the scene.
those who snap such horrific scene are being covered with armed soldiers.

*think
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by Ebestsmscom: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
I tire for the northerners. Una dey play lotto with peoples life.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by antiembezzle: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
noskeybaba: I heard 6 JTF soldiers were killed in the blast.
what a waste! See how they are killing 'our' soldiers, our brothers who always stay awake for 'we' to sleep, our guards on duty, people who have denied all the pleasures of life, left family, friends and relatives and have become wanderers, for my sake and your sake, to maintain law and order, Why??! At this height, the Obj approach must be fully unleashed, with or without the consent of the president! Blood calls for blood! Death begets death! Boko cretins must pay! *war tanks, trucks and choppers rolls out against bokos*

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by Sike(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oya show us the pic now. Abi na those knockout Banger u hear wey u tink say na Bomb?
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by Burger01(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
yorke1: Move closer and snap pictures of the scene.
He should move closer! Why don't you kuku ask him to join JTF in fishing them out. If he gets shot now na 'Why now.. Why God?.. Allah dey' is all you would say.... sad
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
Nairalander are so funny(let me not use the wot wicked).. So you all mean that the guy should start taking pix of the scene instead of staying safe. Abeg bros go hide well well. Make JTF no even see you with anything that looks like a camera.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by omenka(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
Okija_juju: APC Governors 500,000 Dollars worth of Bomb has landed in Maidugiri...

Let the fireworks commence..

The less Abokis we have in the 2015 elections, the higher the chances of Jonathan & PDP winning.

When are you ever gonna say somthing that bears semblance to som1 inside whom's skull sound does not echo??
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by watchindelta(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
everywhere for 9ja bad news smh undecided
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by Zooposki(f): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
casiraghi: I will not be surprised if FG is behind all this bombing to take our attention off the issues about the pardon and to further aggravate the north south divide.

Gbam, you just nailed it. JONATHAN = PDP = BOKO HARAM. Wicked and evil president.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
Zooposki:

Gbam, you just nailed it. JONATHAN = PDP = BOKO HARAM. Wicked and evil president.

Do you believe yourself
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by Ochek: 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
antiembezzle: what a waste! See how they are killing 'our' soldiers, our brothers who always stay awake for 'we' to sleep, our guards on duty, people who have denied all the pleasures of life, left family, friends and relatives and have become wanderers, for my sake and your sake, to maintain law and order, Why??! At this height, the Obj approach must be fully unleashed, with or without the consent of the president! Blood calls for blood! Death begets death! Boko cretins must pay! *war tanks, trucks and choppers rolls out against bokos*

I totally agree with you. The OBJ way is the best to adopt. Iron sharpens iron
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by austertee01(m): 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yeeee, i beg make i call my friend he is on the JTF team im maiduguri
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by Wsdm: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
nwando: Shebi I said it that if they got the Emir of Kano,all this would have been over and people thought I was mean
That is the only way this will end
A couple of Muslim dignitaries or packed mosques and the bombings will cease immediately because the anger will lead them to finish the perpetrators whom they all know too well.
As long as ordinary folks are killed,nothing will happen
I hope their anger will lead them to bomb where it matters and peace will return
That is the real truth. I am 100% with you. Imagine a zone with 5 living former presidents going through unimaginable crises and they can't do anything about it.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by banjul01: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Bombing in Nigeria has become childish play.When and how will this stop? This is a great warning for everybody that, we are in end time.Watch out!
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by WarriPikin1: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
aminho: I just heard the biggest bomb blast of my life in maiduguri!!! I can still see a thick blck smoke in the air am just wondering how too get back home
Na atomic bomb? abi na fertilizer bomb from Boko boys.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by Delaw8: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=Built2last]When for heaaven's sake are we going to stop having bad news in this country.Its more depressing when its avoidable.My greatest fear is 2015...God please visit our land[/Amen]
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by chi4ik(m): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
Pls divide this country Fø̲̣̣я̅ me, when jos was hot, it was almost like this! Its not by force t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ be one Nigeria! But God go punish dis devils called boko haram A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ their sponsors
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
*war tanks, trucks and choppers rolls out against bokos* wat GEJ is waitin for really surprises me!
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by OsunOriginal: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
HAH: Suddenly all the complain about alameyesiegas pardon has been forgotten since yesterday.

Government magic

Interesting.

Bomb blast killed 30 in Kano and now JTF, etc also killed in Maiduguri.

This will put a stop to Alams news and the bashing of GEJ over alams - smart guys
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by blackbeau1(f): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
God please save the people living in abuja
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
There will be North Election in the North, so we are winning
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Just Now by zhaineey(f): 12:34am On Mar 20, 2013
Definately pple still exist dere bt its such a pity dat the boko haram issue has not subsized. Only God will save Nigeria oooooooooooo
obicentlis: So people are still living in Maiduguri?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose / 2023: INEC Launches Online Portal For Voters To Register / Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.