Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. (28048 Views)

Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? / An Open Letter To Nigerian Christians / Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
musKeeto:
So how/why did Satan rebel? Was that God's plan?

Note that your God says suffer not a witch to live, yet leaves Satan, the cause of evil roaming around the world...
That has been forementioned you r beating about d bush. God allows satan push our Faith in Him stronger so in the end we'll be worthy enough to be with Him. He simplified this by ssending His only begotten Son to redeem the humankind from eternal damnation. QED
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:
That has been forementioned you r beating about d bush. God allows satan push our Faith in Him stronger so in the end we'll be worthy enough to be with Him. He simplified this by ssending His only begotten Son to redeem the humankind from eternal damnation. QED
Good.

So everything Satan is today is by God's ordination? You don't see the scam yet..

I create a virus, and sell you the antivirus.. Of course, the antivirus has not solved any problem. No one has been cured of 'sin'...
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
musKeeto:
Good.

So everything Satan is today is by God's ordination? You don't see the scam yet..

I create a virus, and sell you the antivirus.. Of course, the antivirus has not solved any problem. No one has been cured of 'sin'...
Of there's a cure and only the redeemed are cured
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:
Of there's a cure and only the redeemed are cured
Are you saying that Christians can't sin? You no longer need forgiveness? angry shocked
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
musKeeto:
Are you saying that Christians can't sin? You no longer need forgiveness? angry shocked
their sins r forgiven only when dey ask 4 forgiveness
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2013
grin
so na sin and wipe, sin and wipe..

just dey forgive dey go.. lol

Oh boy, thanks for hanging around. I don taya. Some cases are just hopeless... grin
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
musKeeto: grin
so na sin and wipe, sin and wipe..

just dey forgive dey go.. lol

Oh boy, thanks for hanging around. I don taya. Some cases are just hopeless... grin
don't be tired give your life to Christ,for He said come to me all those that r tired n heavy laden n I will give u rest
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by wiegraf: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
@Mus

Next time you accuse me of giving ppl too much credit i'll e-murder you
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
wiegraf: @Mus

Next time you accuse me of giving ppl too much credit i'll e-murder you
grin
Brah, my apologies. This ppl, sense not for them...

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 4:29am On Apr 21, 2013
musKeeto:
grin
Brah, my apologies. This ppl, sense not for them...
In ur words : If the earth was billion of yrs old, humans & animals would've drank it all up. We would have no oceans. If humans existed 4 billions of yrs like d Darwinists claim, we would 've ran out of air too.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 21, 2013
Proffdada:
In ur words : If the earth was billion of yrs old, humans & animals would've drank it all up. We would have no oceans. If humans existed 4 billions of yrs like d Darwinists claim, we would 've ran out of air too.
Wow.. when did I say this? shocked
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 5:27am On Apr 21, 2013
musKeeto:
Wow.. when did I say this? shocked

My bad,it was meant for wiegraf ur boss
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by wiegraf: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
Proffdada:

My bad,it was meant for wiegraf ur boss

You see the sense in that statement, abi?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Bella3(f): 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
*yawn*

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by cyrexx: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2013
BĂ©lla3: *yawn*

Hey Bella,
It's long we've heard from you hope all is well.

Take care.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by sylve11: 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ma friend: pastor, i don't have anything to eat, i have tried do hard husling like mixing concrete but there is none. can i have something like food and help from u?.

Pastor: come let me counsel and pray for u. cool

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Bella3(f): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
cyrexx:

Hey Bella,
It's long we've heard from you hope all is well.

Take care.
am fine thank you, just been transiting, lol.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 02, 2013
musKeeto:

All this by God's permission?
everyone has free will. God never imposes himself over anyone. He only advises u to choose the right path.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 02, 2013
deezzle:

Check your bible!
the bible also says the lord is good, every good and perfect gift comes from God. Interpret scripture in light of other scripture, this is what happens when a person tries to manipulate and interpret Gods word, without the holy spirits help.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 02, 2013
deezzle:

Check your bible!
woe to the one who argues with his maker...does the claypot say to the one forming it:what are u making?...
Isaiah 45:9
why do u pretend he doesnt exist, he revealed himself through jesus. Why do you fight against God? He shows you his love? You mock and curse him. You ignore almighty God each time he tries to get your attention...he is a merciful and loving God, but he is also righteous and just, he cannot allow sin to go unpunished...atheist, unbeliever, why do you resist and ignore Gods love, jesus, who saves you from sin and death and fear? The era of grace will soon be over, the era of judgement will soon come. Respond positively to Gods love now, before its tond late.

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 02, 2013
frank3.16:

no vex... do u know what perfect means? if he was perfect how then did he chose to fall into sin? sad
i no dey vex oga. He had free will. He choose the wrong path. He wasnt a robot, he had choice.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 02, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol. What's freewill? Doesn't God know everything we'll do, infact God's omniscientn right? Which means he knows EXACTLY what we'll do even before we do them.. So tell me, if you know your kid will DIE by eating poison, will you leave poison in his room?
lol. Are you Gods kid yet? I thought youre an atheist? For a child, i take poison out of his reach...but for a man who thinks for himself. I tell him not to take poison, not to steal, lie, bt God wont force. He does all he can to dissuade u. Bt he wont force...
Ps:if he doesnt dissuade u. U'll say 'u knew i was going to make the wrong choice, why didnt u try to stop me' you cant be smarter or wiser than God, you cant question his motives. He is wisdom and power. And before him. Humanity is weak and puny..yet they reject, and argue and curse him. He still loves them though. Thank God for his love.

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 02, 2013
Logicboy03:

ask the christian homos in the catholic and evangelist churches that have been exposed as hypocrites
i no wan tire for you o. They're hypocrites, and u blame God? Smh. I need to pray for you guys more. May you come to knowledge of the truth. If you've noticed i no longer argue, smiley. I just answer questions and comment. Arguing only makes matters worse abi no be so? The right word spoken at the right time coupled with God's grace can change a man. Listen to this verse:
now without faith it is impossible tn please God, for the one who draws near to Him muSt believe that He EXISTS AND REWARDS THOSE WHO SEEK HIM...hebrews 11:6. Have faith my brother and oga. Thats the first step to life.

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by grailife(m): 12:09am On May 03, 2013
hmmm
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 6:10am On May 03, 2013
Chibuebem: i no wan tire for you o. They're hypocrites, and u blame God? Smh. I need to pray for you guys more. May you come to knowledge of the truth. If you've noticed i no longer argue, smiley. I just answer questions and comment. Arguing only makes matters worse abi no be so? The right word spoken at the right time coupled with God's grace can change a man. Listen to this verse:
now without faith it is impossible tn please God, for the one who draws near to Him muSt believe that He EXISTS AND REWARDS THOSE WHO SEEK HIM...hebrews 11:6. Have faith my brother and oga. Thats the first step to life.

What?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2013
Christian: God is love

Atheist: God hates Esau and damn those that doesn't believe in Hell.

Christian: God cant do such evil. He does not partake in evil. Evil is from devil.

Atheist: (Open the bible to the Isaiah 45:7 and Amos 3:6) can you see that God does create evil and evil is from him.

Christian: Do you have the holy spirit in you Atheist cant quote and understand the scared scripture. Pray to have heavenly knowledge and the holy spirit to teach you. Ok?

Atheist: ......

2 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by frank317: 4:58pm On May 03, 2013
Chibuebem: i no dey vex oga. He had free will. He choose the wrong path. He wasnt a robot, he had choice.

if he was perfect how could he have used his free will to chose a wrong path? ok choosing the wrong path was also a perfect derision? if not how did a perfect being choose to make an imperfect decision?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 12:08am On May 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Christian: God is love

Atheist: God hates Esau and damn those that doesn't believe in Hell.

Christian: God cant do such evil. He does not partake in evil. Evil is from devil.

Atheist: (Open the bible to the Isaiah 45:7 and Amos 3:6) can you see that God does create evil and evil is from him.

Christian: Do you have the holy spirit in you Atheist cant quote and understand the scared scripture. Pray to have heavenly knowledge and the holy spirit to teach you. Ok?

Atheist: ......
well, God has been trying to win you into his kingdom, where he is lord and you must practice his righteousness and keep his word. you refuse to go to his kingdom, so you are taken to the darkness, since God's kingdom is light. you are taken to damnation where you will be free from God, from his commands, and from 'annoying and senseless' christians forever, and you still complain. God is light, and in him is no darkness at all, for the lord is good, and his mercies endureth forever, Jesus: 'i have come that they may have life, and have it more abundantly'...the devil cometh only to STEAL, AND TO KILL AND TO DESTROY.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 12:18am On May 04, 2013
frank3.16:

if he was perfect how could he have used his free will to chose a wrong path? ok choosing the wrong path was also a perfect derision? if not how did a perfect being choose to make an imperfect decision?
We make choices for ourselves, God did not programme us, that includes programming to make the right choice, that wouldn't be freewill anymore. he made man good and perfect in the beginning, but man chose to disobey...we still choose to disobey sometimes..one would think that humanity has learnt her lesson after thousands of years of disobedience and consequence. but some people are just adamant, they refuse to obey God, to believe in Him, they think this is a joke, they make careless decisions based on human understanding and philosophy and not based on God's word.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 11:56am On May 04, 2013
Yes! If the earth was billion of yrs old, humans & animals would've drank it all up. We would have no oceans. If humans existed 4 billions of yrs like d Darwinists claim, we would 've ran out of air too.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by wiegraf: 10:27pm On May 05, 2013
Proffdada: Yes! If the earth was billion of yrs old, humans & animals would've drank it all up. We would have no oceans. If humans existed 4 billions of yrs like d Darwinists claim, we would 've ran out of air too.

I concur sir.

What of mud? Don't you think that as God used mud to create us, there shouldn't be any mud around left?

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 11:01pm On May 05, 2013
wiegraf:

I concur sir.

What of mud? Don't you think that as God used mud to create us, there shouldn't be any mud around left?
He created one,then procreation duh?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? / Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics / Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.