Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,946 members, 7,949,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Abuja Intercontinetal Set - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abuja Intercontinetal Set (5627 Views)

Will Intercontinetal Bank Accept It Student Dis Year / Intercontinetal Bank Is Accepting Cv / Intercontinetal Format, Anyone Help Please: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Jman: 2:21pm On May 17, 2008
My Good people in the House,

Some hopefuls have been called to startup training in Apapa UAC T.C on Monday 19th. Although,it's quite worrisome to really wait for a long time especially those of us that had done medicals since February. i want to use this medium to say that we should all be positive. Inter had indicated that they are committed to making sure that they resolve this longwait. this was clearly shown in the limited notice given to those that were called for Monday. Imagine the kind of improptu trips some of them would have to make.

From all indications, the longlist is becoming shortened. There is going to be anoda call for Surelere T.C just immediately after their completion which would probably be on the 6th of June.That would mean we would have to be optimistic for just few weeks from now.

Please for those who have been called, it would be very nice that the flow of information doesn't cease. We wish you all the best in the longest (duration) training school of all banks in Nigeria. Remember, it's just a stepping stone to another hurdle.

Richydammy and Ehrie, where are you guys? To all my PH hopefuls, atleast they've started calling us!!!!!!

Happy Customer, Happy Hopefuls Bank.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by asaajuomo1(m): 4:16pm On May 17, 2008
Congrats to NEW INVITED TRAINEES in the House.
You are WELCOME to HAPPY Customer, Happy Bank Family.
To those still expecting, yours is on the way too. Think Positive,
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by bolalonu: 5:38pm On May 17, 2008
hello, so when will the next batch be called? i tired of this lonf wait o,
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by kemofash20: 9:33pm On May 17, 2008
congrats to those that were called yesterday, i wish u all the best. my question to those that were called to resume on mon 19th is wen did u guys do ur medicals and where. congrats once more. please let us know.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by guyman2(m): 6:38am On May 18, 2008
Ibplc's recruitment process never ceases to amaze me: A process where the first becomes the last. A guy did medicals on Monday and was called to TS on Friday. Our time will come.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Nobody: 11:36am On May 21, 2008
LEt peolple who had medicals in April relax a bit, the next training will be in June 9th at Bode thomas,19th in Ofada poided they call people there and also 19th in kano and 30th in Abuja so these 4 batches will cover the remaining awaiting list from the nov 17th test and after which freshers from april medicals will now have their turn.
Receive the strenght to wait cos this is my own 6th month from nov and still waiting. God will see us through.amen
Tunji 08053050830.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 1:01pm On May 21, 2008
@Jman, I am cool and happy because the que is moving.
I was at the cadestra office on monday to find out what nxt and I met 3 guys that just finished from apapa training school who were to resume duity on monday at cadestra office. 2 of them did their test in jos why the other one is from lagos region. I asked them the following questions:
1.how many pple from abuja region that finished wt them? ans. they said nobody from abuja region.
2.do u pple did branch attachment during ur training? ans they said yes
3.when is the nxt training will comence? ans june 9, 16, 16, 30 for the following centres bode thomas, ofada, kano and garki ii abj respectively.
4. how much is on their leter 4 ET? ANS 2.7m per anual
5.so the 4m is not real? ans very very real
6.then how? ans during ET u are still undergoing some inner training so after they confirm in u that u can stay on ur own then u leave ET TO EA knows as Execultive Associate by this time u salary p/a will be 4.2m.
7. then what is the duration of leaving ET to EA? ANS depend on individual performance but at most within 6 months someone should leave ET to EA.
8. how many pple fail in their training school? ans nobody fail.
After this I met the HR head and he told me he asked me when did I write the test, interview wnd medical and I told him that Nov. 17, Feb. 2 and 21 respectively. He said I should go and relax that they will call me when it is my turn that they did not ve enough space that can contail all of us so the training is a continous thing for now that as one trainig school finisnes another pple will replace them.
by this juction I want to say a big well done to Jos, lagos, Ibadan and kano HR. My Pple u might be wondered why I said this. this is because they planned very well 4 their candidates that is why abuja que is not moving fast as others. I love them but is only I can not work wt them.
My abuja pple let's look at this simple analyst so that u can know when nxt it will get to ur turn
after the test 187 passed the test
interview days
day 1 37 pple were interview
day 2 30 ,
day 3 30 ,
day 4 30,
day 5 30,
day 6 30,
day 1 and 2 were conbined to become 1st batch of 44 pple
day 3 and 4 were , 2 batch of 44 pple
day 5 and 6 , 3 batch of 45 pple
after this 15 PPLE were called 4 medical challenge
so minus 5 from each batch approcimately u get some thing similer to what is wt them. since they started calling pple from abuja. the ist called 10 pple to bode thomas where great asuaju omo is, 30 pple to garki ii and now I ve been calling to know how many pple in this current training. But I guess they can not more than 10 or 15 pple. that means the que is moving and it will soon get to us. I love u all.

God is sweet to serve
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 3:33pm On May 21, 2008
@guyman2 (m) God dey, dont worry we are going to be traind but possibily u might be his/her senior very soon depending on ur goals. with God back u can pass them it does nt mean he or she trains b4 u. let's keep praying my brother. God time is the best.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Jman: 1:50pm On May 22, 2008
Dear House, pls i would want you guys to help me confirm this gist, i just heard from a friend that all those who finished from T.S were sent to their various branches as MARKETERS. if TRUE, then I would want to know what is the essence of the 10 weeks training? are we going to be trained for 10weeks to become marketers? there are various talents here.

please note that i am not saying marketing position isn't ok.

Peace.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2008
I WAS shocked BUT THIS LONG WAITING LL END VERY SOON THOUGH WE ARE THE ONLY PPLE REMAIN FRM NOV. 17 TEST BUT MY PPLE GOD DAY. WE ARE ALREADY ON OUR WAY TO HIGH PLACES. C U VERY VERY SOON. DAMMY
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2008
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry june 30 is real
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Finecat(m): 6:48am On Jun 23, 2008
richydammy:

I WAS shocked BUT THIS LONG WAITING LL END VERY SOON THOUGH WE ARE THE ONLY PPLE REMAIN FRM NOV. 17 TEST BUT MY PPLE GOD DAY. WE ARE ALREADY ON OUR WAY TO HIGH PLACES. C You VERY VERY SOON. DAMMY

Look here bro', quit wasting your time with intercontinental. The bank is in some financial mess but they won't publicize it. Find a new reputable organization to work for. Most of these banks are standing on broken legs. Don't let the lousy financial statement fool you. If y'all have noticed, hiring trends by the banks have slowed down remarkably and if they hire at all, they hire marketers. The banks are going the same trends the banks of the 90s went before liquidation and distress. The recapitalization bull crap by Solude was a fraud and it will have a terrible effect on the economy and the banks.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2008
@Finecat, I LIKE TO TALK WITH U, CAN U MAKE UR NO AVIALABLE 4 ME IN THIS HOUSE. THANK U
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Tofunmmy(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2008
where did u get your info about the June 30 stuff and which training school will hopefuls be called into and whose batch from which region. Thanks and hoping to hear from you.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by AKOMBOGBE: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2008
Richydammy, forget about dat finecat or finedog. He is just an enemy of progress, who is trying to throw spanners in the wheel 0f our progress. I believe very well dat he is either jobless or he wrote the intercontinentalbank test and failed, dat is why he is trying to discourage people whom GOD has buttered there bread. I don't me to be insultive, but is high time you stoped giving repellent remarks about inter. Even if what you are saying is the fact, we don't need it at this moment.
All Abuja hopefuls, I want to reaffirm dat, this week , we shall all give our testimonies.This is the week of upliftment, so don't let anybody who doesn't have enough facts about what is happening in IBPLC to come and repress your feeling.
Be expecting your text messages from25th of june.
IS WELL IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Finecat(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2008
richydammy:

@Finecat, I LIKE TO TALK WITH You, CAN You MAKE UR NO AVIALABLE 4 ME IN THIS HOUSE. THANK You

it might be a little expensive for you to call me since your still looking for a job. post your number and i will call you promptly. FYI, i have people at the top that works at the bank.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2008
this is the number 08050811307
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by tqueen: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2008
my pple beware of 419 and focuse on how u ll be there. takia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nimc Sends Invite Again!!! / Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale / Ongoing Recruitment At Viju Industry Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.