Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,267 members, 7,897,345 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

Funny Flood Attacks - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Funny Flood Attacks (503 Views)

Efcc's Website Is Weak!! And Vulnerable To Attacks / How To Protect Your Site From Such Attacks That Likely Brought Nairaland Down / German Telecom Company Provides Real-time Map Of Cyber Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Flood Attacks by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
Some Asian guys discovered my forum and started flooding it, I have put some code to disallow posting of live links for non-members and created a verification process for the sign up form. Now they cant sign up, they cant post live links and they dont want to leave my forum.

This is what they now do : flooding with unknown links

examples.....

You actually expressed this well. my website; brazilian jiu jitsu nh

Cheers! Quite a lot of material.Look at my weblog :: new driver insurance deals

Many thanks. Lots of information. my web site woodworking tools

This really is a truly interesting thread, I feel happy that I clicked on this. This has illustrated much in very well-defined terms. my web page ... visit website

You suggested that effectively. Check out my blogpost; pet supplies

You said it very well.. my blogpost :: Buy +1

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective.
A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability andvisual appearance. I must sayyou've done a very good jobwith this. Also, the blog loads super fast for me on Safari. Outstanding Blog!

Guys what do I do? Running a forum is not an easy task oh. Shout out to all the forum owners.
Re: Funny Flood Attacks by onyengbu: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
Damn Bots! Could be asians shaaa...

If your registration and sign up process is done well with captcha and/or email verification, they can hardly have any chance again.
Re: Funny Flood Attacks by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
Did that. Dont know how de manage to post. Anyway it may be, because i allow Guest Post
Re: Funny Flood Attacks by biggjoe(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
Don Ocso: Did that. Dont know how de manage to post. Anyway it may be, because i allow Guest Post
You allowed Guest post and you said: 'did that'?
Re: Funny Flood Attacks by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2013
biggjoe:
You allowed Guest post and you said: 'did that'?

I enabled captcha on guest post

(1) (Reply)

Giving Away E-books On This Thread. / If You've Got A High Traffic Blog, Let Strike A Deal! / Is It Possible To Make Emergency Cash Online In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.