Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:40 PM

In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? (65256 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane / Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Youngzedd(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
naptu2: On the third day a wedding took place at Cana in Galilee. Jesus’ mother was there, 2⁠and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited to the wedding. 3⁠When the wine was gone, Jesus’ mother said to him, “They have no more wine.”

4⁠“Woman,⁠a⁠ why do you involve me?” Jesus replied. “My hour has not yet come.”

5⁠His mother said to the servants, “Do whatever he tells you.”

6⁠Nearby stood six stone water jars, the kind used by the Jews for ceremonial washing, each holding from twenty to thirty gallons.⁠b⁠

7⁠Jesus said to the servants, “Fill the jars with water”; so they filled them to the brim.

8⁠Then he told them, “Now draw some out and take it to the master of the banquet.”

They did so, 9⁠and the master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into wine. He did not realize where it had come from, though the servants who had drawn the water knew. Then he called the bridegroom aside 10⁠and said, “Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after the guests have had too much to drink; but you have saved the best till now.”

Jesus said 4⁠“Woman,⁠a⁠ why do you involve me?” Jesus replied. “My hour has not yet come.” Yet He did it, even though His hour hadn't come. Why?

Christ has no other option than to obey. He lived an exemplary life. Obey your parents. That is to fulfill righteousness . There is no way you can tell your people not to go visit the shrine and they will obey meanwhile you're going there.

Don't turn the Scripture upside down.
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by AZeD1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
25Calibre: The Catholics are propagating heresy, they worship Mary but when you ask them, they tell you they only pray for her to intercede on their behalf.

The bible has made it clear-cut, Mary is/was an ordinary human, flesh and blood born with sin like anyone else, not an immaculate conception ( a popular misconception among the Catholics)

Mary died like any other person, the bible also made it clear that only two people Enoch and Elijah didnt die but were transcended into heaven.

Mary is not the mother of God, she was just a mere conduit used to bring Jesus into this world, after which she and Joseph went on to have other kids ( that is to say, your blessed Virgin Mary was fu*ked like any other woman after the birth of Jesus)

When you want to bash other people's faith, you should actually study and study hard. As the bolded part above and those who say Mary aint the mother of the Lord, Please explain luke 1:40 till the end. For reference purposes i'll paste it here.
And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.

41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and[b] Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:[/b]

42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

43 And whence is this to me, [b]that the mother of my Lord [/b]should come to me?

44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

50 And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.

51 He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.

52 He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree.

53 He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away.

54 He hath helped his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy;

55 As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever.

Elizabeth who was filled with the holy spirit called Mary the mother of the Lord and Acidosis, Frosbel et al are trying to say other wise?
If you don't believe Mary is the Mother of God, please take it up with your bible.

1 Like

Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

I won't insult u. so kindly stop blaspheming .

Hint: I call my cousins brothers my aunts and uncles mum and dad respectively. wink

[b]Mary had four other sons, Joseph, James, Jude, and Simon. Because of the virgin birth, Joseph was not the father of Jesus so these were the half brothers of Jesus. The last three mentioned are not to be confused with those who were disciples of Jesus by the same name. Here are some passages where the other sons of Mary by Joseph are mentioned (Matt. 12:46; 13:55; Mark 6:3; John 2:12; 7:3, 5, 10; Acts 1:14; 1 Cor. 9:5; Gal. 1:19).

The Catholic Catechism says of these verses: "The Church has always understood these passages as not referring to other children of the Virgin Mary. In fact James and Joseph, 'brothers of Jesus,' are the sons of another Mary, a disciple of Christ..." Pg. 126 #500).

The Catholic church teaches that the Mary in these passages is the mother of Jesus, but Jesus brothers and sisters are children of another woman also named Mary. The children are so clearly the offspring of the "Mary" of this passage, that the Pope has come to the conclusion it must be a different Mary! Incredible!

Now read it for yourself from the scripture and see if you agree with the Catholic church that the Mary of these passages is both the mother of Jesus and the mother of James and Joseph and Simon and Judas.

Matthew 13:55-56 "Is not this the carpenter's son? Is not His mother called Mary, and His brothers, James and Joseph and Simon and Judas? 56 "And His sisters, are they not all with us? Where then did this man get all these things?" 57 And they took offense at Him. But Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his home town, and in his own household."

Mark 6:3 "Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, and brother of James, and Joses, and Judas, and Simon? Are not His sisters here with us?" And they took offense at Him. 4 And Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his home town and among his own relatives and in his own household."

Are you still Roman Catholic after reading that?

Still calling me a Blasphemer? [/b]
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Annaoche: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ghostface_killa: Actually nothing happens IN JESUS NAME as well......smh
you're pathetic,God I pray you give him an opportunity to experience you In Jesus name Amen!
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Elevation(m): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
Exodus 20vs4 Thou shalt not make unto tied any graven image or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above or that is in the earth beneath or that is in the water under earth..God is the only one that deserves honour and adoration under no circumstance are we to worship anyone not even the disciples or apostles..u see today in most if not all catholic churches that an image of Mary is been built sometimes inside or outside if u worship or honour any other thing or person aside the ONE AND ONLY TRUE LIVING GOD that is Idolatry and you can never enter into the Holy City dont forget too that THE LIVING WORD IS CHRIST AND THE WRITTEN WORD IS THE BIBLE it is the WORD that sets us free,GOD bless u.
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
fool
25Calibre: The Catholics are propagating heresy, they worship Mary but when you ask them, they tell you they only pray for her to intercede on their behalf.

The bible has made it clear-cut, Mary is/was an ordinary human, flesh and blood born with sin like anyone else, not an immaculate conception ( a popular misconception among the Catholics)

Mary died like any other person, the bible also made it clear that only two people Enoch and Elijah didnt die but were transcended into heaven.

Mary is not the mother of God, she was just a mere conduit used to bring Jesus into this world, after which she and Joseph went on to have other kids ( that is to say, your blessed Virgin Mary was fu*ked like any other woman after the birth of Jesus)

Even in the hierarchy of heavenly figures, Mary ranks way below, there are people still highly placed in heaven above Mary, abraham, Isaac, Moses, Elijah amongst them.

The only way to pray to God is through his son Jesus and no one else

Mary's perpetual virginity

In connection with the study of Mary during Our Lord's hidden life, we meet the questions of her perpetual virginity, of her Divine motherhood, and of her personal sanctity. Her spotless virginity has been sufficiently considered in the article on the Virgin Birth. The authorities there cited maintain that Mary remained a virgin when she conceived and gave birth to her Divine Son, as well as after the birth of Jesus. Mary's question (Luke 1:34), the angel's answer (Luke 1:35-37), Joseph's way of behaving in his doubt (Matthew 1:19-25), Christ's words addressed to the Jews (John 8:19) show that Mary retained her virginity during the conception of her Divine Son. [65]

As to Mary's virginity after her childbirth, it is not denied by St. Matthew's expressions "before they came together" (1:18), "her firstborn son" (1:25), nor by the fact that the New Testament books repeatedly refer to the "brothers of Jesus". [66] The words "before they came together" mean probably, "before they lived in the same house", referring to the time when they were merely betrothed; but even if the words be understood of marital intercourse, they only state that the Incarnation took place before any such intercourse had intervened, without implying that it did occur after the Incarnation of the Son of God. [67]

The same must be said of the expression, "and he knew her not till she brought forth her firstborn son" (Matthew 1:25); the Evangelist tells us what did not happen before the birth of Jesus, without suggesting that it happened after his birth. [68] The name "firstborn" applies to Jesus whether his mother remained a virgin or gave birth to other children after Jesus; among the Jews it was a legal name [69], so that its occurrence in the Gospel cannot astonish us.

Finally, the "brothers of Jesus" are neither the sons of Mary, nor the brothers of Our Lord in the proper sense of the word, but they are His cousins or the more or less near relatives. [70] The Church insists that in His birth the Son of God did not lessen but consecrate the virginal integrity of His mother (Secret in Mass of Purification). The Fathers express themselves in similar language concerning this privilege of Mary. [71]
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
naijadeyhia:

[b]Mary had four other sons, Joseph, James, Jude, and Simon. Because of the virgin birth, Joseph was not the father of Jesus so these were the half brothers of Jesus. The last three mentioned are not to be confused with those who were disciples of Jesus by the same name. Here are some passages where the other sons of Mary by Joseph are mentioned (Matt. 12:46; 13:55; Mark 6:3; John 2:12; 7:3, 5, 10; Acts 1:14; 1 Cor. 9:5; Gal. 1:19).

The Catholic Catechism says of these verses: "The Church has always understood these passages as not referring to other children of the Virgin Mary. In fact James and Joseph, 'brothers of Jesus,' are the sons of another Mary, a disciple of Christ..." Pg. 126 #500).

The Catholic church teaches that the Mary in these passages is the mother of Jesus, but Jesus brothers and sisters are children of another woman also named Mary. The children are so clearly the offspring of the "Mary" of this passage, that the Pope has come to the conclusion is must be a different Mary! Incredible!

Now read it for yourself from the scripture and see if you agree with the Catholic church that the Mary of these passages is both the mother of Jesus and the mother of James and Joseph and Simon and Judas.

Matthew 13:55-56 "Is not this the carpenter's son? Is not His mother called Mary, and His brothers, James and Joseph and Simon and Judas? 56 "And His sisters, are they not all with us? Where then did this man get all these things?" 57 And they took offense at Him. But Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his home town, and in his own household."

Mark 6:3 "Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, and brother of James, and Joses, and Judas, and Simon? Are not His sisters here with us?" And they took offense at Him. 4 And Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his home town and among his own relatives and in his own household."

In connection with the study of Mary during Our Lord's hidden life, we meet the questions of her perpetual virginity, of her Divine motherhood, and of her personal sanctity. Her spotless virginity has been sufficiently considered in the article on the Virgin Birth. The authorities there cited maintain that Mary remained a virgin when she conceived and gave birth to her Divine Son, as well as after the birth of Jesus. Mary's question (Luke 1:34), the angel's answer (Luke 1:35-37), Joseph's way of behaving in his doubt (Matthew 1:19-25), Christ's words addressed to the Jews (John 8:19) show that Mary retained her virginity during the conception of her Divine Son. [65]

As to Mary's virginity after her childbirth, it is not denied by St. Matthew's expressions "before they came together" (1:18), "her firstborn son" (1:25), nor by the fact that the New Testament books repeatedly refer to the "brothers of Jesus". [66] The words "before they came together" mean probably, "before they lived in the same house", referring to the time when they were merely betrothed; but even if the words be understood of marital intercourse, they only state that the Incarnation took place before any such intercourse had intervened, without implying that it did occur after the Incarnation of the Son of God. [67]

The same must be said of the expression, "and he knew her not till she brought forth her firstborn son" (Matthew 1:25); the Evangelist tells us what did not happen before the birth of Jesus, without suggesting that it happened after his birth. [68] The name "firstborn" applies to Jesus whether his mother remained a virgin or gave birth to other children after Jesus; among the Jews it was a legal name [69], so that its occurrence in the Gospel cannot astonish us.

Finally, the "brothers of Jesus" are neither the sons of Mary, nor the brothers of Our Lord in the proper sense of the word, but they are His cousins or the more or less near relatives. [70] The Church insists that in His birth the Son of God did not lessen but consecrate the virginal integrity of His mother (Secret in Mass of Purification). The Fathers express themselves in similar language concerning this privilege of Mary. [71]

these catholic bashers aka protestants sites are misleading u.
again stop blaspheming. and respect the mother of your God
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: fool

My brother you are confused! Know this and accept it
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
Most nairalanders here are not upto 30years yet they are bold enough to insult a church that have existed for over 2000 years. A church that have conquered many hard times, including anti popes(popes that wanted to destroy the catholic church)
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
I can see my catholics brethren have been teaching the ignorants. Thanks.
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by jimts(m): 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
My question here is, if you call JESUS(PBUH) as GOD because HE has only biological mother and no Father, then what would you call Prophet ADAM(PBUH) who had no mother or father?
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Aksonman: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
All u dumba$$ pentecostals...when Jesus was born,u all think he was a 'super baby'? Baby jesus did not eat? Baby jesus did not have his diapers changed? Baby jesus was not taught how to read,write,walk and talk? You pentecostals believe that Jesus as a growing child was just flying up and down Nazareth with the holy spirit teaching him ABC in the air.
Mary GROOMED Jesus and helped him in his formative years.
Scriptures say Mary got pregnant with out a man's input,doesnt that tell some of you dummies that while on earth,Jesus' DNA was exactly that of Mary's? Jesus' blood type would have been exactly that of Mary's...so all the 'blood of Jesus',u all keep shouting about-its matching type would have been exactly Mary's. This is why the bible said that "ALL NATIONS SHALL CALL HER BLESSED".
This is why the CATHOLIC church honors her and remains the largest and most prosperous church in the universe. Just as Jesus wanted.
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

these catholic bashers aka protestants sites are misleading u.
again stop blaspheming. and respect the mother of your God

Your Catholic sites and the True God bashers are the ones misleading you. Warped knowledge isnt knowledge, its foolishness
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
naijadeyhia:

No you are.
Message to Mukina
#Free Abu Mikey
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by xynerise: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
jimts: My question here is, if you call JESUS(PBUH) as GOD because HE has only biological mother and no Father, then what would you call Prophet ADAM(PBUH) who had no mother or father?
who be this one?
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by AZeD1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
naijadeyhia:

The Catholic church teaches that the Mary in these passages is the mother of Jesus, but Jesus brothers and sisters are children of another woman also named Mary. The children are so clearly the offspring of the "Mary" of this passage, that the Pope has come to the conclusion it must be a different Mary! Incredible!

What is the yoruba word for cousin
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Truckpusher(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
xynerise:
Na your pastor be stammerer
Lmao I wish i'm stupid enough to have one or even recognize one because to me they are all pastorprenuers and not pastors.....

if you're denying the stammering why don't you make voice notes of musics of my choice and send it to derailers paradise let's see grin grin grin grin grin

Give me chance make i pass,i go hembe youooo.... cheesy cheesy
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
it pains me that people don't even know the history of pentecostal churches.
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by xynerise: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
Truckpusher: Lmao I wish i'm stupid enough to have one or even recognize one because to me they are all pastorprenuers and not pastors.....

if you're denying the stammering why don't you make voice notes of musics of my choice and send it to derailers paradise let's see grin grin grin grin grin

Give me chance make i pass,i go hembe youooo.... cheesy cheesy
Binger I know its you tongue
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by xynerise: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
lucenzo: it pains me that people don't even know the history of pentecostal churches.
Na one greedy man start am
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
naijadeyhia:

sister(tho u are protestant) if you disrespect the mother of your God , stop calling yourself Christian and ask yourself , what Jesus would have done to u guys insulting his mother? ..u better become Pagan
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Youngzedd(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
A-ZeD:

When you want to bash other people's faith, you should actually study and study hard. As the bolded part above and those who say Mary aint the mother of the Lord, Please explain luke 1:40 till the end. For reference purposes i'll paste it here.
And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.

41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and[b] Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:[/b]

42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

43 And whence is this to me, [b]that the mother of my Lord [/b]should come to me?

44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

50 And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.

51 He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.

52 He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree.

53 He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away.

54 He hath helped his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy;

55 As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever.

Elizabeth who was filled with the holy spirit called Mary the mother of the Lord and Acidosis, Frosbel et al are trying to say other wise?
If you don't believe Mary is the Mother of God, please take it up with your bible.

Nwanne ibu johnbull.

Now, who created Mary?
Ans: God.
How come Mary is the mother of who created her?

Reason with your head.
Mary was used to fulfill the prophecy and She should be honoured for that not worshiping like we Roman Catholic do (Although I don't engage in their idolatry )

Jesus Christ is the only way.
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
naijadeyhia:

Your Catholic sites and the True God bashers are the ones misleading you. Warped knowledge isnt knowledge, its foolishness
we created the Church. we have nothing to learn from you guys, sorry all you have you copied/took it from us undecided undecided lipsrsealed.
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Truckpusher(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
xynerise:
Binger I know its you tongue
I'm not Binger,I'm one and the only one truckpusher alias Ladyhumper grin tongue
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Dnaz(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
the modes goofed by bringing this topic to d front page. anyway Catholic till I die, if u think say we dey worship Mary dats ur own assumption, if it pains u, y not die and den go to heaven and lay ur complaint mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by soledayo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ghostface_killa: Actually nothing happens IN JESUS NAME as well......smh
U must be way way backward. I guess you are either a fanatic muslim or an atheist for you not to know that the name makes anything on earth and in heaven to bow.
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
Akson man: All u dumba$$ pentecostals...when Jesus was born,u all think he was a 'super baby'? Baby jesus did not eat? Baby jesus did not have his diapers changed? Baby jesus was not taught how to read,write,walk and talk? You pentecostals believe that Jesus as a growing child was just flying up and down Nazareth with the holy spirit teaching him ABC in the air.
Mary GROOMED Jesus and helped him in his formative years.
Scriptures say Mary got pregnant with out a man's input,doesnt that tell some of you dummies that while on earth,Jesus' DNA was exactly that of Mary's? Jesus' blood type would have been exactly that of Mary's...so all the 'blood of Jesus',u all keep shouting about-its matching type would have been exactly Mary's. This is why the bible said that "ALL NATIONS SHALL CALL HER BLESSED".
This is why the CATHOLIC church honors her and remains the largest and most prosperous church in the universe. Just as Jesus wanted.

Stop displaying your ignorance. The blood in a person comes from the father and never from the mother. The key to your blood comes from your father. Mary was just a carrier. That is why a baby does not receive blood through the placenta of a woman ( this explains why a woman can have HIV and the unborn baby wouldnt have) the Make-up of the blood is already present in the DNA which comes from the man. Jesus had no DNA transmission from Mary. This is what you catholics cannot understand. Jesus came as the son of God right from birth. A man on a mission and Mary was not part of the mission. Mary would become part of the mission after the outpouring of the holy spirit in the upper room (because she was also there along with the brothers of Christ) She needed power just like everyone else and she was also sent by Christ when he said "Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel"

I will pray for you.
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
Youngzedd:

Nwanne ibu johnbull.

Now, who created Mary?

Reason with your head.
Mary was used to fulfill the prophecy and She should be honoured for that not worshiping like we Roman Catholic do (Although I don't engage in their idolatry )

that's the problem with you guys.
go check the meaning of Faith.

when you at it read about the holy trinity.

Jesus is God and son of God.
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by xynerise: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
Youngzedd:

Nwanne ibu johnbull.

Now, who created Mary?

Reason with your head.

Mother of God is a title.

Let me ask you, Do you believe Jesus is God?
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
xynerise:
Na one greedy man start am
I think it's high time I created a thread about Mary and her importance in todays world...would do so in my spae time.
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by xynerise: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
Truckpusher: I'm not Binger,I'm one and the only one truckpusher alias Ladyhumper grin tongue
If you are not that stammerer called Binger then you are an antelope

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (62) (Reply)

Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures / Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.