Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,524 members, 7,975,083 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:31 PM

Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? (18853 Views)

Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / Ever Received A Rival's Call? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by henryadex(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2013
I am a good christian i do not go into relationship for fun of it i don't approach u if you are not a marriage material 4 me. Once i had a very beautiful and loving spouse whom i wanna marry but the moment i discover there was another person online i resorted to prayer 'Lord where is the bone you took out of my rib? After a persistent period of waiting on the Lord the right one came on board.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Morgan1092(m): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2013
Les: *tears* still dating her tho cos am afraid, i'll never date any other girl if she's gone....
Grow up boy n be a man.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Morgan1092(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2013
Young po413:

Your babe cheated on you and you are still dating her?na which kind man you be?
Young Po abi Dae So! b4 u condemn him u wud hav 2 ask how he gat 2 knw abt d gal cheating on him? Did she tel him or he found out him sef?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by buklan4realyah(f): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2013
i gat no time for dat. if d guy really want me, he will never go for someone else again

if he is mine he will stay. no time to start tailing him arround.

se mo jo momo GHANA ni. wink
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by fubbyy(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2013
nenergy: If you lose her to a "rival", then it must mean one of these 2 things. You didn't treat her right (then she found someone who does) or she wasn't really yours in the first place.
I disagree with you bro, you don't have to treat a girl right for her to be yours, infact she prefer that guy who doesn't treat her right

@ topic this is why I advice guys to have as many girls as you can @ the same time, with this you can never be scared of loosing any1, and when you are not scared of loosing any1 they will be scared of loosing you

In my own case , I hardly notice who the contestant is and sometimes the girl will want me to know and when she see that am not interested in knowing who's asking her out she said I don't love her(I don't love anyway)

I've been with a girl whom was always bringing my attention to notice guys that are bugging her, she went to an extent of putting the guy's call on a loud speaker so I can hear, yet I wasn't interested knowing, what pisses her off most was that I don't even ask who was the guy

Anyway am like this maybe because I date with only one ambition which is sex, as long as am getting it from you, you are free to be with whom ever you like, I don't care

Love doesn't exist in my dictionary maybe because the only human I ever loved broke my heart by leaving me alone in this cold world which was my mum

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Les: 11:35am On Mar 22, 2013
Young po413:

Your babe cheated on you and you are still dating her?na which kind man you be?
she apologised and i forgave tho i told her plainly dat am still fighting to trust her again, and if i cant trust her again, marriage is no no btw us. Tho it's sounds right, i dont follow d ideology dat says there are many fishes in the river, my shark is enough for me. If she goes, dating chapter is closed and i dont wanna be single cos i dont wanna start to chase/toast girls for now, if not, she's long gone....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2013
In some cases maybe most cases, ex bf/gf's are king. So u already have a rival, who doesn't have to do much to enjoy what you are trying so hard to keep, be it sex, aid or whatever..
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Darey207(m): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DLMAO grin grin grin
slimyem: Yes.I begged him to leave me make person nor come pour me acid..cool
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Les: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2013
Morgan1092: Young Po abi Dae So! b4 u condemn him u wud hav 2 ask how he gat 2 knw abt d gal cheating on him? Did she tel him or he found out him sef?
I found out tru a friend, tho she tried denying at first, she later confessed. D day i made use of her social.N, I cried seeing d number of guys disturbing my lady, it's not easy being a very pretty lady so i give her dat benefit but she abused it. Right now, i dont even know how many rivals i get self but i'll make sure i clear d air b4 taking dat huge step with her.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by xtr0v3rt(m): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2013
Av come to realise in life and in relationships that no amount of your undying love can stop your partner from leaving you...if she falls 4 a rival cos ur love alone cant be sufficient enough for the both of you.....so if your love is not reciprocated by your partner no amount of ur psychological approach can keep her...even when u give her the best treatment she'll still end up leaving...by then ur screwed if u made her ur sole source of happiness. Love is unfair.!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Morgan1092(m): 11:55am On Mar 22, 2013
Les: I found out tru a friend, tho she tried denying at first, she later confessed. D day i made use of her social.N, I cried seeing d number of guys disturbing my lady, it's not easy being a very pretty lady so i give her dat benefit but she abused it. Right now, i dont even know how many rivals i get self but i'll make sure i clear d air b4 taking dat huge step with her.
Hmmm! U tried big time, cos i can only tolerate dat n stay wit ha if she had told me b4 i heard it else where.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by uzoexcel(m): 11:58am On Mar 22, 2013
nah!!!!!!!!!!!!my babalawo is always on point...the duel ends for the lady after 5mins as she continues the fight on my behalf grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Les: 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
Morgan1092: Hmmm! U tried big time, cos i can only tolerate dat n stay wit ha if she had told me b4 i heard it else where.
dat's not even d most painful part, d most painful part is that i told her, see girl, as beautiful as you are, guys must surely disturb u. Just incase you agree to anyone, tell me first and i promise to leave u alone- we had a slight misunderstand about d@ statement... Mak i just stop here cos all is well lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Morgan1092(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
xtr0v3rt: Av come to realise in life and in relationships that no amount of your undying love can stop your partner from leaving you...if she falls 4 a rival cos ur love alone cant be sufficient enough for the both of you.....so if your love is not reciprocated by your partner no amount of ur psychological approach can keep her...even when u give her the best treatment she'll still end up leaving...by then ur screwed if u made her ur sole source of happiness. Love is unfair.!
Quote of heart break. Chai!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by gsalvatore: 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
This happens when you go about dating/toasting/chyking ladies or guys that have no standards. A correct babe knows a correct dude when she sees her(vice versa) and also knows what she wants.

As for me any babe I dey date,me na her her Center of universe, her Medicine, her friends,her father and everything. So what else does she want? Dey end up my friend even when dey become Ex.

Rivals only "Wash the car(Range)" while I drive It.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
There is no competition! cool
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
Les: she apologised and i forgave tho i told her plainly dat am still fighting to trust her again, and if i cant trust her again, marriage is no no btw us. Tho it's sounds right, i dont follow d ideology dat says there are many fishes in the river, my shark is enough for me. If she goes, dating chapter is closed and i dont wanna be single cos i dont wanna start to chase/toast girls for now, if not, she's long gone....
Henhen? Les, u don drink punnie water o!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by markpenk: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
Everyone here is flaunting their so-called "skills". Y'all talking about money, trips and impression. Yet, y'all complain that naija chics aint wifey material, that they are gold digging, money hungry chics... C'mon people, choose one. And stop complaining about them chics. Y'all contribute to the ish. Stop with all the steaze and see if girls aint gonna be better.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Morgan1092(m): 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
Les: dat's not even d most painful part, d most painful part is that i told her, see girl, as beautiful as you are, guys must surely disturb u. Just incase you agree to anyone, tell me first and i promise to leave u alone- we had a slight misunderstand about d@ statement... Mak i just stop here cos all is well lipsrsealed
I undastandn ur feelns, ladies re just like dat, d do tins d wil regret. D won't even tel u until d hav done wht is in dia mind. Den wen d start feeln guilty, ehee! D may open up 2u. By dat time, its nw ur hrt break, and d claim 2tel u because d can't hide anytin 4rm u, but d hid tins til d gave in. Such is life.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by markpenk: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
"Any fool can father a child. But, it takes a real man to raise a child and be a father to him/her". Girls, get some respect.
Orikinla: Yes. Some intellectually re-tarded guys who have little or nothing much to add to life than increase the population of Nigeria and breed kids they cannot even feed.
Majority of Nigerian girls actually prefer intellectually re-tarded guys who do not challenge their intellect.
You know majority of these girls are ruled more by their instinct than the intellect.
Just fork them.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ofcourse u wud knw it frm ur partner if he or she tilt more to the other side u free urself cos d right one wud definitely resist rival attempt.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by fubbyy(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Les: dat's not even d most painful part, d most painful part is that i told her, see girl, as beautiful as you are, guys must surely disturb u. Just incase you agree to anyone, tell me first and i promise to leave u alone- we had a slight misunderstand about d@ statement... Mak i just stop here cos all is well lipsrsealed
I wish I can meet you in person, after my tutorial class, that your girl will be crying everyday for you not to leave

My man the problem is letting a girl know she's your world, pls develop this I no send attitude and you will be surprise of what happens, it works like magic

Every girl I know is the one struggling, you know why? Because am a jerk, a serious one
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Morgan1092(m): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
gsalvatore: This happens when you go about dating/toasting/chyking ladies or guys that have no standards. A correct babe knows a correct dude when she sees her(vice versa) and also knows what she wants.

As for me any babe I dey date,me na her her Center of universe, her Medicine, her friends,her father and everything. So what else does she want? Dey end up my friend even when dey become Ex.

Rivals only "Wash the car(Range)" while I drive It.
U beta wakeup b4 u hav ur heart shatterd, ppl (men & women) changes nt because of their standards bt because change is bound 2 happn. She is ur best frnd 2day, she might be ur worst foe 2morow. #life is of gud tots#
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by drnoel: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
funny thread, but once u guys mature up enough you would realise that all that rukus of rivalry doen't bring u further, doesn't make u the man or a man, doesn't add feather to ur cap. If a lady wants to leave u she will leave u, doesn't matter if the other guy has a bigger pocket or a bigger John thomas. After I learnt that lessen the hard way I stopped getting scared about those things cos I know nothing would stop a lady that wants to leave to stay. I like being honest so would just tell her so, like I have told many in the past and they all stayed. Hmm, a man that thinks he has money money should try, men bring it on....

I remember one incident in school then. One pretty petite gf I had then had one other guy that has been trying to lay her even b4 I came into the pix. A few weeks after I started clinbing her she told me about the guy and that he just recently proposed to marry her. Am like 4k shit, are u dating him and she said no. Am like fine then we understand ourselves. I won't ask u to pick between either of us but would just tell u striaght that u should be certain what u want so u don't make mistakes. Anways, heard the guy picked info on me from his friends in my school cos the girl started playing hard to get or so, that he even called mz number and even threatened to pour me acid if I didn't leave his fiance (na wah 4 some Nigerian men). So he called my number and the telefon conversation was as thus:
Me: Are u dating her?
Guy: No
Me: Have u given her a ring or are u engaged 2 her?
Guy: no
Me: What makes u then claim that she is ur fiance. U haven't even dated her and u are not going out with her.
Guy: Why is she then collecting all my treasures.
Me: How do I know? Look, if u have a problem with the arrangment so far (me doing her and he treasuring her) settle it with her. I asked him " do u go arnd threatenig men u don't know just cos there are girls u would have liked to have but they won't agree 4 u so u think its cos of their bfs. Really na wah 4 some Ngerian men.
Anyway, when things got a little out of hand I had to tell the girl to so and put her bull dog on leash. Men, I ran a mile from that crazy situation.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by mkoabiola: 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
YES,I had a rival.
He sent thugs afta me,
I manage to break one of dem head wit an object ,wen we de fight.I run cos dey were 4 against only me.
I left d gal and she came begging me afta I dscovered.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by wandeykul(f): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
Flygerian.:
Why rival cos of a girl? Her toto get ATM machine ni? undecided
people lyk u wash pants and behave as if u are strong
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by markpenk: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
Dude... I feel for you. In your best interest though, walk away. You'll find another chic and cope just fine. Right now, your trust is shot... and as long as you've got doubts and are living in fear, that's no relationship. It's a shell of what it once was. Take it from a nigga who's been through the same
Les: I hate bankers because the love of my life cheated on me with a banker, unfortunately for me, my elder brother is a banker *tears* still dating her tho cos am afraid, i'll never date any other girl if she's gone....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by hustla(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
well Yes... but then...unless u r a woosie or u arent up to standard,then she wld leave u for him..i once used to like chasing after ladies in relationships so i know d drill...

do ur own part,be confident, dont stalk her,form like say u no see am (its hard especially when its sm1 u really love)...no matter how much u put up a fight,she will leave if she wants...

lastly, date somone with standards,high self esteem and not omo aijoberi (i-never-chop) girl who sees a range or Blackberry porsche and immediately starts to fall in love..

my 2Cents...
#Lobatan
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by xtr0v3rt(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
Yeah ur right morgan1092 av been down dat road before and it wasnt an easy one and seeing dis topic just reminded me of d past....and it has taught me neva to love too much...making ur partner aware dat he or she is ur all in all pose more risk than what u stand to gain with her avin such knowledge. Now av learnt to keep it simple and erase any word attached wit love in my conversation.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Les: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Henhen? Les, u don drink punnie water o!
punnie H2O ke Mbok expanditiate more, huh?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Mosexyy: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
Its crazy wen u realize u av a rivalEsp.wen ur partner doesn't hide d fact dat he/she is leading dem on!D insecurity nd pain is quite much
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
no dude should compete with me were my babe is especially now dat am very much jobless waiting 4 my nysc, cos anywhere u call her 2, me go follow her, except u wan toast d both of us. If u feel u go lay armbush 4 her, na so dat evil spirit go carry me appear and if u feel u go visit her, na so I go start to dey sleep 4 deir house as if i b iroko tree wid big tap root... But notin pays when u hav a sweet, understanding and trustworthy babe... U wouldn't worry about dat and moreover itz just as if our spirits are connected cos i feel exactly wat she feels anytime

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? / The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. / Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.