Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,523 members, 7,975,078 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:25 PM

Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? (18852 Views)

Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / Ever Received A Rival's Call? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Les: 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2013
fubbyy: I wish I can meet you in person, after my tutorial class, that your girl will be crying everyday for you not to leave

My man the problem is letting a girl know she's your world, pls develop this I no send attitude and you will be surprise of what happens, it works like magic

Every girl I know is the one struggling, you know why? Because am a jerk, a serious one
am a kinda guy dat dont hide feelings, if am angry, u'll know, if am sad, v'll know and if i love u, u must surely know. To be sincere, am proud of her and she meant alot to me and i still showed her dat- my mistake abi?? Well, i prefer dat mistake to being a jerk...
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
Les: am a kinda guy dat dont hide feelings, if am angry, u'll know, if am sad, v'll know and if i love u, u must surely know. To be sincere, am proud of her and she meant alot to me and i still showed her dat- my mistake abi?? Well, i prefer dat mistake to being a jerk...
U sure sey na Leslo dey type? As in d same Les wey me no? Wow! Na wa o!!! Dat babe don password u.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Mosexyy: 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
c++_crazy:
no dude should compete with me were my babe is especially now dat am very much jobless waiting 4 my nysc, cos anywhere u call her 2, me go follow her, except u wan toast d both of us. If u feel u go lay armbush 4 her, na so dat evil spirit go carry me appear and if u feel u go visit her, na so I go start to dey sleep 4 deir house as if i b iroko tree wid big tap root... But notin pays when u hav a sweet, understanding and trustworthy babe... U wouldn't worry about dat and moreover itz just as if our spirits are connected cos i feel exactly wat she feels anytime
Joorrr oooO!!On top wetin??
Well daz romantic grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by ESULAALU: 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by GraceBestowed(f): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dat babe don password u.

^^ loool ^^ I've learnt a new one again!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by ameenahz(f): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
slimyem: Yes.I begged him to leave me make person nor come pour me acid..cool

100 likes

Same wt me too. At first, it was a very difficult decision to make. What eventually gave me strength was receiving a call 4rm her telling me she was pregnant. And she was my friend. Sheeesh!
Looking back now, i thank God i left his sorry behind.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Les: 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Morgan1092: I undastandn ur feelns, ladies re just like dat, d do tins d wil regret. D won't even tel u until d hav done wht is in dia mind. Den wen d start feeln guilty, ehee! D may open up 2u. By dat time, its nw ur hrt break, and d claim 2tel u because d can't hide anytin 4rm u, but d hid tins til d gave in. Such is life.
markpenk: Dude... I feel for you. In your best interest though, walk away. You'll find another chic and cope just fine. Right now, your trust is shot... and as long as you've got doubts and are living in fear, that's no relationship. It's a shell of what it once was. Take it from a nigga who's been through the same
thanks dudes... Learnt my lessons sha, am not into her like b4. Still have my reasons for dating her and it's not d initial reason. D chick is just fine ol rounds with nice assets to cover any collateral damage. So be it grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by GraceBestowed(f): 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
^^ @Les ^^

From your posts, I've gathered that you're a nice guy, willing to do what it takes to make your relationship work.

It's normal for some feelings (trust, emotions etc) to go out the window when you've uncovered cheating in your spouse. Ultimately, you will do what works best for you!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by kandiikane(m): 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2013
Les: am a kinda guy dat dont hide feelings, if am angry, u'll know, if am sad, v'll know and if i love u, u must surely know. To be sincere, am proud of her and she meant alot to me and i still showed her dat- my mistake abi?? Well, i prefer dat mistake to being a jerk...

This is the best, if you want a great relationship. Those that try to be jerks can continue to do so, whilst your type are helping to nyash the babe. And babes like idowu who say your babe don password you, will go for a jerk and will cry every single day about the way they're being treated. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
sweet-tease:

I like this one grin grin grin

As for me, he is big enough to know what he wants... The only thng dat can make me fight tooth and nail is marriage, dat way make any rival no try herself O
ur pix is sweet
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by nevaadullmoment: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2013
guy why should u waste ur time on any gal dat will have many guys around her to threatn ur confidence or make u jealous? She is a slut and a playergal.. Drop her and let her crash more dan d dana airline crash.... There will watch Emeka ike and Genivive movie and fake internet stuf to behave stupidly with men....by d time dem reach 35, their brain go come down..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
kandiikane:

This is the best, if you want a great relationship. Those that try to be jerks can continue to do so, whilst your type are helping to nyash the babe. And babes like idowu who say your babe don password you, will go for a jerk and will cry every single day about the way they're being treated. tongue
Omo gambito, liv dat tin! Are u saying u gon stay wiv a niggah dats cheats on u ? Yeah rite! Say d truth and d truth shall set u... U no d deal!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by jpphilips(m): 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
djeezy: Having a rival to the point of thinking you'll loose your partner can be so disconcerting and can put you in an apprehension of fear especially when you love the person. So my question is this, how do you deal with a relationship rival whether or not it poses a threat to you? Mature responses pls, this thread may be useful to many people here, no knowledge is a waste, even the bad ones.lol

the is nothing like a relationship rival, like you said its someone you love so i can assume it is a monogamous relship.
why would someone who claim to love you wanna bring someone else so close to rivalry?
i Will understand if he/she is friends with someone with a common interest like colleague, school mates etc but the line should be drawn.

i Will never understand where a guy from the blues is presented as a "friend" without a common interest, it insults my intelligence because 95% of the time, they are mere losers who made a failed attempt to her cvnt.

if ur beb keeps a guy by the side aka rival she just hired a spare tyre, either way, trust me its not in ur interest .

reduce her immediately to your "loot". a monogamous relship behoves a total commitment, keeping a rival aka spare tyre is not one of it.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Les: 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
GraceBestowed:

^^ loool ^^ I've learnt a new one again!
ha ha grin grin grin grin gracey me don follow u learn to o..
Idowuogbo:
U sure sey na Leslo dey type? As in d same Les wey me no? Wow! Na wa o!!! Dat babe don password u.
IDowu mi, na me de yearn, I gallant wella, no shaking. Which kind babe we wan password me abi she smoke bomb? Na one kind yeye love carry me go jam one badosky like dat na so eye do me like opener. No long ting sweedy. Suppose de trust me na. Mak I ask u sef, I fall ur hand??
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Ejine(m): 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
Young po413:

Your babe cheated on you and you are still dating her?na which kind man you be?

He's what we call a Simp - Sucker Idolizing Mediocre Pusssy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Les: 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
GraceBestowed: ^^ @Les ^^

From your posts, I've gathered that you're a nice guy, willing to do what it takes to make your relationship work.

It's normal for some feelings (trust, emotions etc) to go out the window when you've uncovered cheating in your spouse. Ultimately, you will do what works best for you!
amma nice guy no be small sha, straight forward but with one flaw, i do tings once and for ol, if anything happens to dis relationship, am done with relationship for life unless wen i would wanna settle down(old age)
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
Les: ha ha grin grin grin grin gracey me don follow u learn to o..
IDowu mi, na me de yearn, I gallant wella, no shaking. Which kind babe we wan password me abi she smoke bomb? Na one kind yeye love carry me go jam one badosky like dat na so eye do me like opener. No long ting sweedy. Suppose de trust me na. Mak I ask u sef, I fall ur hand??
YES!!!! O fevk up gan!!! U dey endure nonsense na! Kai, dem don dey call my padi name inside calabash o! sad cry
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by hardbody: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
djeezy: Having a rival to the point of thinking you'll loose your partner can be so disconcerting and can put you in an apprehension of fear especially when you love the person. So my question is this, how do you deal with a relationship rival whether or not it poses a threat to you? Mature responses pls, this thread may be useful to many people here, no knowledge is a waste, even the bad ones.lol

I recommend you read the first few chapters of 48 Laws of Power and see how the power of negative seduction draws the object of your emotion closer to you and farther away from your competitor. It has always worked for me except i am not really interested.

Read also...Mastering the art of
Persuasion
Influence and
Seduction.

I tried attaching this but it appeared lots heavier than the allowed size. You may google both.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by jpphilips(m): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
cricifixo: I've not really had time 2 notice rivals, but immediately I find out my girl is interested in d rival, I always drop d babe and pick another one. ;DI've not really had time 2 notice rivals, but immediately I find out my girl is interested in d rival, I always drop d babe and pick another one.

exactly my thoughts
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by GraceBestowed(f): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
Les: amma nice guy no be small sha, straight forward but with one flaw, i do tings once and for ol, if anything happens to dis relationship, am done with relationship for life unless wen i would wanna settle down(old age)

Hia! Please don't have that mindset; when you start to see things that didn't work out as a stepping stone to greater things, you won't do things 'once and for all'
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Ejine(m): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
fubbyy: I disagree with you bro, you don't have to treat a girl right for her to be yours, infact she prefer that guy who doesn't treat her right

@ topic this is why I advice guys to have as many girls as you can @ the same time, with this you can never be scared of loosing any1, and when you are not scared of loosing any1 they will be scared of loosing you

In my own case , I hardly notice who the contestant is and sometimes the girl will want me to know and when she see that am not interested in knowing who's asking her out she said I don't love her(I don't love anyway)

I've been with a girl whom was always bringing my attention to notice guys that are bugging her, she went to an extent of putting the guy's call on a loud speaker so I can hear, yet I wasn't interested knowing, what pisses her off most was that I don't even ask who was the guy

Anyway am like this maybe because I date with only one ambition which is sex, as long as am getting it from you, you are free to be with whom ever you like, I don't care

Love doesn't exist in my dictionary maybe because the only human I ever loved broke my heart by leaving me alone in this cold world which was my mum

You're my phucking hero.

This is exactly how I roll... Except for the mom part. She's still alive and I still love her to death.

But everything else you said is right on the money.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by jpphilips(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
Grendel: I love this topic it remind me of my wife when we were still dating, there was a guy in her office that used to disturbed her. The mugu used to pay for her lunch and take her out without toucHing ... One day the guy followed her to my house, I was not surprise because my Babe has told him dat she can't date him but this guy Was sturborn.
Finally the guy gave up when I pumped up my wife and she gave me this beautiful baby

what is "Ghana must go" doing in ur sitting room? do you sit on it?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by kandiikane(m): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Omo gambito, liv dat tin! Are u saying u gon stay wiv a niggah dats cheats on u ? Yeah rite! Say d truth and d truth shall set u... U no d deal!

Aha! I was only going by that quote of his oo. Didn't see where he said the girl's been cheating or something. Regarding cheating, when you're stup!dly in love, you'll stay regardless.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by kandiikane(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
YES!!!! O fevk up gan!!! U dey endure nonsense na! Kai, dem don dey call my padi name inside calabash o! sad cry

Lmfaooo! grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Les: 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
baby me cool down na, chill. No1 is calling my name anywhere, I assure ya am still d man, d very man... Oya, how u wan mak i make it up to you mbok, dont tell me to show her d door
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Les: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
GraceBestowed:

Hia! Please don't have that mindset; when you start to see things that didn't work out as a stepping stone to greater things, you won't do things 'once and for all'
dat's why i call it a 'flaw'
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Les: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
kandiikane:

Aha! I was only going by that quote of his oo. Didn't see where he said the girl's been cheating or something. Regarding cheating, when you're stup!dly in love, you'll stay regardless.
she did, with a banker
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
fighting over a women is Idiotic...
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2013
Les: baby me cool down na, chill. No1 is calling my name anywhere, I assure ya am still d man, d very man... Oya, how u wan mak i make it up to you mbok, dont tell me to show her d door
Nwoke, pack her belongings to d left mehn.... Which yeye love dey worry u? Imagine, anoda guy dey kerewa ya babe and d same babe go come chop ya oskilala, damn! Dat place go wide o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Lol...this is seriously the best character on nl
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by ceeceeco: 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
U can 4k up with my girl, but døn't 4k up with my wøman.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Les: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Nwoke, pack her belongings to d left mehn.... Which yeye love dey worry u? Imagine, anoda guy dey kerewa ya babe and d same babe go come chop ya oskilala, damn! Dat place go wide o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
you know wat?? Am reading ur siggy right beside ur ears.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) / Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? / The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.