Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,497 members, 7,885,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding (53866 Views)

Sound Sultan Makes Chidinma Look Like A Dwarf In This Pic / The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry / Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Myself2(m): 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mr...Cork>Homebased Nigerians are naturally ugly mofos...they need to hire us London guys for events?

See broke a.s.s nigga wey owu dey tear for Borough na him come here dey yan puah.Na bad belle dey kill you,is it anybody's fault that anytime your guys visit you from Nigeria,you're unable to host them conveniently or give them a treat,they even end up stocking your dilapidated fridge and dash you some money?? is it their fault,rather than hate on them,be grateful for their benevolence as they have always been richer and will ever be richer than you,deal with it.
With this your complex-afflicted and hate-filled mentality,how will anybody be persuaded to help you out of your acute owu and chronic crushing poverty
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by dubem3(m): 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: I don't agree with this. Their music is adultrated. Check out Impilication & Enter the place by 2Face & Sound Sultan.

...and what could be wrong with those two?
pray tell
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Ardedaryor(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
icefish: Tunde ednut is unique......

BUT TAKING THINGS SO PERSONAL Lo°°°°°°°olzzzz
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
dubem3:

...and what could be wrong with those two?
pray tell
In the song Implication, the verse ' as I kolombi your sister'...
'kolombi' means 'phuck'.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by dubem3(m): 4:53am On Mar 25, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: In the song Implication, the verse ' as I kolombi your sister'...
'kolombi' means 'phuck'.

kolobi is a originally a warri pidgin English fight word for a dead lock. (you have somebody behind you with the persons head sticking out to the front of you from under your arm.the neck is positioned just at the inside of ur elbow which is used to control the lock).

the use spread on to mean taking things
taking things by force
am sure this was the context in which tuface used it.
but even at that, what is wrong with that song?
are u sure u listened to the song at all?
or u just head 'as i kolobi ur sister' then u ran away screaming 'foul'?
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by civac(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
No active BIS for the guy on blue? or is he on NITEL network?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) / Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set / Korede Bello Rocks Light-Up Shoes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.