Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,499 members, 7,885,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding (53869 Views)

Sound Sultan Makes Chidinma Look Like A Dwarf In This Pic / The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry / Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Fussbot: 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
O'boy!see how suit dey swallow suit!

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by manny4life(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
houstonia: The awkward thing is, Only Nigerians abroad make staying there a big deal. for me I'd say fnck it, those people have more crimes and criminals than back home, as a matter of fact, why folks resent the weather in Nigeria but are heads over heels about the sociocultural arrangements we got back here. Am not surprised, Una go find something there, when una see am una go come back.

Nna, who pissed u off this morning? undecided
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
Rooneyboy:

And u still ask why Davido had no socks on
I tire!
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by silibaba: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
ur guy undecided
guess you too be 19 years
Idowuogbo:
It's hot joor! Hanhan? Liv my guy o! angry
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by UnimkeAk(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
Don jazzy & Dr Sid common pull off ya shoes grin grin

Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Yes, I still ask. He's putting on dress shoes for goodness sake, he could have put on some damn socks. Hot weather is no excuse abeg.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
ItsModella:
hot or not, that is just bush tongue tongue

who puts on dress shoes without socks? it'd have been different if he was wearing loafers like Eldee.
Player hater! angry
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2013

Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by manny4life(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I tire!

Why u tire na? angry angry

Shey he did no put on suit? Suit and socks, which one will cause more heat?

Besides na, they have very light socks, kinda like panty hose socks for men lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
Rooneyboy:

wtf? that's why their dress shoes, they're meant to be formal, they're meant to be worn with socks.

Look at his feet, do they look right to you?
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Player hater! angry
I like Davido but he messed up abeg..

tell the truth and shame the devil tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by manny4life(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
ItsModella:
wtf? that's why their dress shoes, they're meant to be formal, they're meant to be worn with socks.

Look at his feet, do they look right to you?

Sis, leave them... grin
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
manny4life:

Why u tire na? angry angry

Shey he did no put on suit? Suit and socks, which one will cause more heat?

Besides na, they have very light socks, kinda like panty hose socks for men lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Kai! See dem! Iwo o le da him duro o! Hater! angry tongue
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
ItsModella:
I like Davido but he messed up abeg..

tell the truth and shame the devil tongue tongue tongue
embarassed embarassed embarassed
U rite...
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by manny4life(m): 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Kai! See dem! Iwo o le da him duro o! Hater! angry tongue

Haba, speak oyibo for me angry angry

Yes o, I hate am wella no be small grin tongue
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by free2ryhme: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
wedding has ended oya make una dey go house ooooo
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
manny4life:

Money cannot buy common sense, I wonder how people put on dress shoes without socks ?

It has little to do with common sense and much to do with fashion trend. For many guys these days, the new trend is to wear dress shoes (including dress shoes) without socks (as long as you don't suffer from stinky feet). It's not a rigid rule nowadays.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by manny4life(m): 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
embarassed embarassed embarassed
U rite...

Ah, you finally give into the truth... shocked shocked shocked

SHAME to the devil grin grin
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by seechris(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
davido looking good.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by freecocoa(f): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
Davido forgot to pack along his socks so abeg make una leave am, he didn't want to be late.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Rooneyboy(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
ItsModella:
Yes, I still ask. He's putting on dress shoes for goodness sake, he could have put on some damn socks. Hot weather is no excuse abeg.

well that shouldn't bother u , he's the one putting it on (and the celeb) not u.

Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by silibaba: 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
kip shaking it son.

like you have no regard for your elder brother.

if get hold of you, i will make sure i give u a dirty slap you will neva forget in a hurry angry angry

make i hear ur mouth again grin
Rooneyboy:

kindly go through what u just wrote, ........ Slowly while doing it . cheesy

*SMH for u.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by manny4life(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
pro01:

It has little to do with common sense and much to do with fashion trend. For many guys these days, the new trend is to wear dress shoes without socks (as long as you don't suffer from stinky feet). It's not a rigid rule nowadays.

Well, in the general scheme of acceptable standard, it's has a lot to do with it. I don't know what trend that is, but it's actually "fashion" dress sense to put on socks with "DRESS SHOES". Rigid or not, no one can force him to do it, neither am I, all I'm saying it's a mistake to do such.

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
Rooneyboy:

well that shouldn't bother u , he's the one putting it on (and the celeb) not u.

well, I'm only making a comment...abi I can't comment on someone's dressing again?
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by seechris(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
he didnt wear socks cos he is gooing to take off his shoes,asidess dat he looks great
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by manny4life(m): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
Anyway, like I previously stated, almost all of them look nice regardless of few disasters that can be overlooked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

They all look good. When will the show bride and groom na? angry
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
manny4life: Anyway, like I previously stated, almost all of them look nice regardless of few disasters that can be overlooked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

They all look good. When will the show bride and groom na? angry
top thread on the front page...you gotta get out of here grin grin
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Inoknowbook: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
denzel2009:

Muslim Loubotins

Ol'boy u r very very funny. No be small muslim loubotins oo. That was a good one.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Rooneyboy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2013
silibaba: kip shaking it son.

like you have no regard for your elder brother.

if get hold of you, i will make sure i give u a dirty slap you will neva forget in a hurry angry angry

make i hear ur mouth again grin

The "boy" on my moniker seem to be deceiving u grin

*Be very careful* grin
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by manny4life(m): 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2013
ItsModella:
top thread on the front page...you gotta get out of here grin grin

Shey I no talk true? Abeg, it's about time grin grin Anyway HML to the couple, my own beef with them is "WHY DUBAI"? Not that it's my business or concern...#JustAskingAnImportantQuestion
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2013
rita n susan peters
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2013
houstonia: The awkward thing is, Only Nigerians abroad make staying there a big deal. for me I'd say fnck it, those people have more crimes and criminals than back home, as a matter of fact, why folks resent the weather in Nigeria but are heads over heels about the sociocultural arrangements we got back here. Am not surprised, Una go find something there, when una see am una go come back.
What's your ache with people abroad today?Abi the abroad don frustrate you before cause you are sounding like one.We are talking about 2baba's wedding and something like their dressing and not abroad here.Pls open another thread for that if you wish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) / Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set / Korede Bello Rocks Light-Up Shoes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.