Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,499 members, 7,885,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding (53868 Views)

Sound Sultan Makes Chidinma Look Like A Dwarf In This Pic / The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry / Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by YoursGEJ(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
where is denrele edun? Dubai people no give am visa because him fit hide 1 million barrels of crude oil inside one of him shoes
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
you go fear venue na grin grin grin grin
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by cyril83(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Na u go pay their flight ticket grin
Lol! Na wa for you oh, how you take knw say faze no fit afford flight ticket?
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by coogar: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
denzel2009:

Even Tunde Ednut who is about half a yard tall was formerly based in Peckham.

i don't even know who tunde ednut is.....
sisikill is right - the "sufferhead" look is an eyesore. naija celebs should start paying attention to their diet, their sleep and their faces!
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by cyril83(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
Yours GEJ,:
where is denrele edun? Dubai people no give am visa because him fit hide 1 million barrels of crude oil inside one of him shoes
Na when denrenle girlfriend die na? Abeg d guy sti dey mourn.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by ajetunblog(m): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2013
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Rooneyboy(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2013
cyril83: Lol! Na wa for you oh, how you take knw say faze no fit afford flight ticket?

Faze wey I dey see everyday.

Can barely repair his car.
Broke nig.ga cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by deols(f): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
naija celeb swAGZZ! grin grin

grin grin

TolaniLuv:
So? Miss I too know! What if he wears fur? It's for the occasion . He can wear whatever d fck e wants to wear . Typical 9ja girl! Wit their over Sabi chicken brains.

Argh! Who be ds one o?? Ode.

Your presence is noticed cheesy

Engage me some other time when I may have ur time.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by free2ryhme: 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
deols: Guy in blue is wearing fur undecided When Dubai must be freaking hot!

how take know u reach there ... or u just jealous ?cheesy
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by houstonia(m): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
When would you learn to just understand that palces in that same yankee have the same weather as Nigeria and still possesses beautiful folks huh? Texas for instance, LA. These places have got hotter temperature than some parts of 9ja but still yet the peeps are fresh. Omo, just learn to add Value †̥ yo P that's the thing. Mike Ezu and Donjazzy sha look alright.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by houstonia(m): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
When would you learn to just understand that palces in that same yankee have the same weather as Nigeria and still possesses beautiful folks huh? Texas for instance, LA. These places have got hotter temperature than some parts of 9ja but still yet the peeps are fresh. Omo, just learn to add Value †̥ your P, that's the thing. Mike Ezu and Donjazzy sha look alright.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by badassnigga(m): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
Idowuogbo: Oh boi! See teeth shocked shocked lipsrsealed embarassed

vampire angry
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Classicalman(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2013
Where Tuface and Soundsultan na?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by cyril83(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2013
ajetunblog: Abeg see more photos here : http://ajetun..hk/2013/03/photos-don-jazzydavido-dr-sid-eldee-all.html
whick kind yeye blog you dey carry up and down. We've seen all those pics, abeg come out with something new and make sure you have dbanj pic.

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by ijebabe: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2013
More pics

Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by deols(f): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
free2ryhme:

how take know u reach there ... or u just jealous ?cheesy

Yes I am jealous! Cos I cant get me some fur to wear in this hot weather grin
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by coogar: 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
houstonia: When would you learn to just understand that palces in that same yankee have the same weather as Nigeria and still possesses beautiful folks huh? Texas for instance, LA. These places have got hotter temperature than some parts of 9ja but still yet the peeps are fresh. Omo, just learn to add Value †̥ yo P that's the thing. Mike Ezu and Donjazzy sha look alright.

nigeria is hot and humid!
sometimes, you don't even feel the wind blowing in lagos and the diet is so poor to help clean up the skin. you would need to travel to a farm and manually milk a cow to get fresh milk.

ijebabe: More pics

uti looks like a faggöt-arsė vampire!
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Fogman(m): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Na u go pay their flight ticket grin

lol.

I dont think it is that bad for them not to be able to pay for their ticket.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Tonyslim99(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
How e come take corcen you? Base on say you no go fit buy any of their eye glass!!!
denzel2009: Are they all blind?

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by badassnigga(m): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2013
amygreat24: Don jazzy!! kiss kiss kiss

milk man grin
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by denzel2009: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
Tonyslim99: How e come take corcen you? Base on say you no go fit buy any of their eye glass!!!

Gbenu oshi e soun.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by ijebabe: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
Guests were asked to turn off their phones so pictures aren't the best of quality.

Annie's Wedding dress

Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by houstonia(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
Omo I think my [/i]OgaAtTheTop would be ordering alot more furs for more defence workers, it sure looks awesome on on BLUE[i]

LOLZZzzzzzz
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by free2ryhme: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
deols:

Yes I am jealous! Cos I cant get me some fur to wear in this hot weather grin

u go fear niaja girls... dem like awuf grin
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
So when is uti coming out?

We already know 'whatsup' with the guy standing next to him
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
ijebabe: Guests were asked to turn off their phones so pictures aren't the best of quality.

Annie's Wedding dress
the dress is really pretty..
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by free2ryhme: 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
coogar:

uti looks like a faggöt-arsė vampire!

he has always been a gay
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by ryme2d: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
Mr. cork Abi na Waitin b tht ur name, ur mate dy 9ja dy mak cool and real money u dy talk of London. hire u come do Waitin, if u pple get the money well well why u no fly to the wedding by urself, London base my toilet.

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by freecocoa(f): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
M$$$$ney sha good, abeg may I have plenty of it too.

E be like say this one go be naija celebrity wedding of the century undecided
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
Yours GEJ,:

grin grin

I'm actually waiting to see what he would adorn. Dude can be freakishly crazy sometimes. So much for fashion.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by coogar: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
free2ryhme:
he has always been a gay

stüpid negro he is, with that nonsense locks on his head!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set / Korede Bello Rocks Light-Up Shoes (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.