Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,186 members, 7,910,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:37 PM

Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? (7612 Views)

Nigeria Is An Old Cemetry / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by Bigsteveg(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2013
I prefer to be buried @hum...wanna keep in touch wit my origin not a place that after few years they'll comot the dead body and re-sell the portion again
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by ogochukwunasa1: 10:34am On Mar 25, 2013
bury me inside toto abeg
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by Morgan1092(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2013
Let me think
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by Adamkiboi(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2013
Oludrex:
Tell me ur house is not a cemetary
About bein buried by ur father .. U must be a BAZTARD
im assuming by that he meant close to his father not to have his father bury him...

3 Likes

Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by lekkie073(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2013
does it matter? whether home or cemetery, u will still end up in the ground anyway
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 25, 2013
I want to be buried in a catholic church

1 Like

Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by oluspicy: 10:36am On Mar 25, 2013
I prefer my home than any other place. I don't want my body parts used up by ritualist.
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 25, 2013
Who cares!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by bigx(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2013
Home abeg, I'd be relatively safer there.
And can fertilize one or 2 trees grin
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by ajanaku2(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2013
Acidosis: I cannot die

May you live forever! Amen!
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by BrightDeGea(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2013
Its more sanitary to bury someone in the cementry so i prefer cementry, bury someone at home? I dont know why 9ja do the opposite, but these should not be much of a concern because where your soul will end up is more important than where you are going to be buried, i pray y'all make heaven
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by dedons: 10:39am On Mar 25, 2013
On CHRIST the solid rock i stand,ALL other ground is sinking SAND...
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by AGEZIE: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2013
may God 4give u, u wnt bury me alive?
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by ajanaku2(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2013
I'd so love to be cremated...and My ashes mixed with weed and smoked by My Thug Brothers in the hood!
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by hikmoj(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2013
Mynd_44: Burn it and spread the ashes over the ocean
funy tin,are u a hindu?
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by fittty(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2013
Which kind kwestion be dis dis monday morning? undecided
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by hikmoj(m): 10:50am On Mar 25, 2013
Make i die first i go tel una wia una go bury me]
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by Lakayana: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2013
oluspicy: I prefer my home than any other place. I don't want my body parts used up by ritualist.
if robbers can come into locked houses to rob what stops them from going your bone that outside..
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by Lakayana: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2013
ogochukwunasa1: bury me inside toto abeg
no worry na there you go die.

2 Likes

Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by tellwisdom: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2013
Who died? sad
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by Oludrex(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2013
Adamkiboi:
im assuming by that he meant close to his father not to have his father bury him...
I actually get his message.. Just felt like talkin shi/t into his head
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by Regiblinkz(m): 10:55am On Mar 25, 2013
I'll be buried where my forefathers where buried
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by aminho(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2013
I want to be buried in. Gwange cemetery maiduguri I hope. I die in peace that's All.
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by Lilimax(f): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2013
Acidosis: I cannot die
Death is a debt you owe God. You must die one day so wake up to the reality. It is inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by dapo338(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2013
Cementry might be better if u are the type that doesn't care wht will be done to ur loved onces remains in years to come, I know very well that they will resell that tomb u buried ur loved onces to sumone else but come to think of it, Lagos state government has ban burying corpse at home.
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by GudluckIBB(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2013
jhydebaba: Wetin concern agbero for over load Which one come concern dead body for where dem bury am Dead body no get choice joor.

There was a case of a women who demanded to be buried in the village but when she died the children weighed the pros and cons of taking her home and decided to bury her in lagos. Abeg, tell me, the dead body go protest cheesy

Bury me any where and if una like make una no bury me na smell go kill una for area.

Dead body smell pass poopoo oh tongue

Lmao!!
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by Lilimax(f): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2013
tellwisdom: Who died? sad
Everybody will die one day. So read the article before commenting.
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by Lilimax(f): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2013
fittty: Which kind kwestion be dis dis monday morning? undecided
You dey fear to die?
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by BrightDeGea(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2013
Those of u saying "i prefer d house, in our sitting room, in our room, in our toilet, in our kitchen blah blah blah" u make me laugh, are u a telling ur family to worship ur grave every morning or wat? Don't think of where ur soul will end, be saying u would like to be buried in the house as if u will visit ur family every week from the dead
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by izyrach(f): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2013
Kai illitrate e be like say na pig go chop ur body tru tru oo nawawoh hw u take knw wetin go happen to ur body
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by izyrach(f): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2013
acidosis may u live longer dan medusela amen
ajanaku2:

May you live forever! Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21 Funniest Memes From Twitter Trending Topic- #secschoolinnigeria / Answer These Simple Question / Samimomin- Free Software Download Latest Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.