Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,062 members, 7,970,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:00 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (83364 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=32pt]FOLLOW THE LIVE DRAW OF SLOTS ON THIS THREAD BY 10PM ON THURSDAY![/size]
When is the challenge?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
fruityjojo: Eze I neva said I was goin 2 participate! I won't be available pls.
IZUKWU, you hear am?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
Eze i wont be online by that time haba, consider me now, i have a family to run and would be sleeping by then make it 7pm. biko nu
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
@Vykie. When is the challenge?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
xynerise:
When is the challenge?
FRIDAY 7PM
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by yusufcarez: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
sexkillz: Wtf is this?
woo na
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ikekings(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
See as mynd dey form love guru... angry angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by yusufcarez: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: where's that crazy yusuf
Ha!si trippin.
Kom 2 my house talk ur own?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
buh eze that question izu posed was for wooing me,ah ah fruityjojo says she's no gonna be around,haba go back wit glasses and read page...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
Eze promoe... we have scores to settle o. sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by IZUKWU(m): 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: izuuuuuuuuuuuu woo me nah
okay ,eze work with this. Let me woo this gal.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
~vicky~:
Eze i wont be online by that time haba, consider me now, i have a family to run and would be sleeping by then make it 7pm. biko nu
Its not the challenge o. It's just the allocation of slots.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
bia nwokorobia,i gat no tp so find way and bydway is mallama home?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
yusufcarez:
Ha!si trippin.
Kom 2 my house talk ur own?
Did you just copy my toasting lines? angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by yusufcarez: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: bia nwokorobia,i gat no tp so find way and bydway is mallama home?

No she went 2 farm 2 get furu de nunu!talk ur own
**clean eyes nd continue reading**
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by yusufcarez: 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
xynerise:
Did you just copy my toasting lines? angry
No!leave me.
U want challenge?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
yusufcarez:
No!leave me.
U want challenge?
To a fight? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: my dea it was.......annoying,and headachetic,but i stil survived by Gods grace and yours?
twaz cool tho..... spent most of it skyping tho..... bored af.... urmn,, wht is dis i see bout u askin a question?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by yusufcarez: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
xynerise:
To a fight? undecided
Lagbara olorun!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: deejay wont you woo me?
Eze, pls i d like to woo mysticgal
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by HARDDON: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
Flytefalls:
HARDDON, I dare not say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

... but it's all within respect smiley

Gud gurl*

Naw Ʊ just won ma unalloyed , untamed and unequivocal respect but ofcos, till Ʊ let go that house help of urs

Naw, come give big deddy a big hug
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
kay_bee: Honestly adaobi I doubt you have notice me cos I hardly comment but stalking you is what i do alot on here.... Thou this is all for fun but I don't do random babe, I choose to woo you cos of ur pure beauty n how sensible u r on here....I like ur character n ur sense of humor....I'm Shola that's my name
bobo you try o kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
sexkillz: Falls from horse back. grin grin
Idowuogbo:
Ewo! Lmaooooo! Sholato! Carry go! grin grin cheesy
leave him alone, hes trying cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
gree-die:
Eze promoe... we have scores to settle o. sad
What scores
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
What scores
Real Madrid vs Man utd scores undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by yusufcarez: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
xynerise:
Real Madrid vs Man utd scores undecided
lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 190: 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
HARDDON:

Gud gurl*

Naw Ʊ just won ma unalloyed , untamed and unequivocal respect but ofcos, till Ʊ let go that house help of urs

Naw, come give big deddy a big hug

You're just a Phat phoool

ugly buffon grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
LIST OF MEN AND THEIR LADIES (UPDATE)

Mr. Uzo and sejour to woo tianyx

kunmibola and Mynd to woo gree-die

Neduzze5 , Rhymez and teeo to woo Caracta

ichidodo and Mkpakala to woo Carmelion

Wellloaded and Richfella to woo Idowuogbo

kwAzzIE kEEd and princeparix to woo Smartie gurl

dopeJemi and causewahala to woo Popowaa

Flygeriansteve , drnairalov and kay_bee to woo adaobi123

adim2 and albacete to woo tea esq

CFCfan , Acidosis and Eze Promoe to woo ItsModella
(group of death)

fitzmayowa , kaboninc , Maximus85 , IZUKWU and deejay_harry1 to woo mysticgal (star girl)

190 and phoinix to woo Flytefallz

vision2050 and COOL DK to woo vicky

HARDDON and ikekings to woo adabeke12

baba dey and ________ to woo onila

1 SLOT REMAINING!

2 DAYS TO GO!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by HARDDON: 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
Adama aka adbreezy , where art thou thou fairest of all fairies

Com bless ♏ԑ with thy presence and let мч night i pray thee, flow within the fountain of wantom wines

Мч whistle

Finally, i see Ʊ lurking * ball in here n Saч hala big deddy n stop hiding behind d shadows of RomanceLand
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
FIVE guys are wooing mysticgal. Wow! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by yusufcarez: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
[quote author=Eze Promoe][/quote]
hope say she no get tribal marks??
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by yusufcarez: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
[quote author=Eze Promoe][/quote]
I'm in.Hope say she no get tribal marks??

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (126)

If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) / What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex / Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.