Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,673 members, 7,905,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (82235 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by HARDDON: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
190:

You're just a Phat phoool

ugly buffon grin grin

Naw luk who just showed up! Arrrrrh ! Tot i told Musa to lock him up? Had uя drugs yet kiddo?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
to all my thanks a bunch you guys are the best*take a bow*i would love to see the challenge.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by fruityjojo(f): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ewoh mystic gal, all those bobos 4 only u 5 nd counting.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by HARDDON: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: to all my thanks a bunch you guys are the best*take a bow*i would love to see the challenge.

Finally pulled it off Huh ?

What a flirt. :d
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: to all my thanks a bunch you guys are the best*take a bow*i would love to see the challenge.
You will get confuse that day and end up choosing the Imbe.cile among them. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by An0nimus: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
LoveAmaka88: I'll eat snacks and watch from my window.
we can sit in front row together y'know..popcorn?wink

Eze no kee me with laugh for the 'group of death' caption abeg gringringringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
yusufcarez:
I'm in.Hope say she no get tribal marks??
Who are you in for?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
nah none of them are imbeciles,perhaps you are envious of them.probably jealous,just wait and wonders on friday.yipeee
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by An0nimus: 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
HARDDON:

bet why?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Smartiegurl(f): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
Imagine, Red mosquitoe and Mosquitoe net wooing White mosquitoe. Awww! How romantic.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by HARDDON: 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
An0nimus:
bet why?

Precious stones don't announce locations
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by fruityjojo(f): 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ewoh mystigal all those bobos 4 you! 5 wooes nd counting cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: nah none of them are imbeciles,perhaps you are envious of them.probably jealous,just wait and wonders on friday.yipeee
Envy who na? Am I 'madding'? I will only be an editor on that day cool.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
HARDDON:

hey hey am no flirt am still a virgin,untouched and pure,meanwhile lets talk real..whats your ish anyway?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by yusufcarez: 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Who are you in for?
onila na!
Last slot na
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: hey hey am no flirt am still a virgin,untouched and pure,meanwhile lets talk real..whats your ish anyway?
what does virginity got to do with this ?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal, virgin ko...after secreting high levels of estrogen on this thread grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella: mysticgal, virgin ko...after secreting high levels of estrogen on this thread grin grin
grin. Like seriously
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by HARDDON: 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: hey hey am no flirt am still a virgin,untouched and pure,meanwhile lets talk real..whats your ish anyway?

V wor? Oh dear* nidless cos dose dat r rarely Saч * bsides, dere lies a great gulf btw a flirt n a free giver. English çudnt ß that hard?

Dnt sweat it lil mama *

You'z da star gyal and we çudnt just let chu reel off so sweetly
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
LIST OF MEN AND THEIR LADIES (UPDATE)

Mr. Uzo and sejour to woo tianyx

kunmibola and Mynd to woo gree-die

Neduzze5 , Rhymez and teeo to woo Caracta

ichidodo and Mkpakala to woo Carmelion

Wellloaded and Richfella to woo Idowuogbo

kwAzzIE kEEd and princeparix to woo Smartie gurl

dopeJemi and causewahala to woo Popowaa

Flygeriansteve , drnairalov and kay_bee to woo adaobi123

adim2 and albacete to woo tea esq

CFCfan , Acidosis and Eze Promoe to woo ItsModella
(group of death)

fitzmayowa , kaboninc , Maximus85 , IZUKWU and deejay_harry1 to woo mysticgal (star girl)

190 and phoinix to woo Flytefallz

vision2050 and COOL DK to woo vicky

HARDDON and ikekings to woo adabeke12

baba dey and yusufcarez to woo onila

1 SLOT REMAINING!

2 DAYS TO GO!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
hmm no need crucifying me deas,i campaigned and i gat them,so free me,u guy couldn't even congratulate me.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
Eze promotion, I want to run solo on idowogbo and please ask other competitors on her for their price. Food prepared for a king cannot be tested by his subjects.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
Crown Prince: Eze promotion, I want to run solo on idowogbo and please ask other competitors on her for their price. Food prepared for a king cannot be tested by his subjects.
Oh yeah? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by HARDDON: 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
Crown Prince: Eze promotion, I want to run solo on idowogbo and please ask other competitors on her for their price. Food prepared for a king cannot be tested by his subjects.

Coward! haven't Ʊ seen? kings prove their prowess to win d heart ofTheir Luvvs !

So wheda Ʊ dig it or notz, to d dueling ground we roll!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by HARDDON: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ada d daughter of Obi ωɑτz wit d PP?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by An0nimus: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
HARDDON:

Precious stones don't announce locations
this is deep...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Tamudo(m): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Hope say space still day 4 frnt row, cos i must c dis movie in 75D. FRIDAY cometh fast..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
LIST OF MEN AND THEIR LADIES (UPDATE)

Mr. Uzo and sejour to woo tianyx

kunmibola and Mynd to woo gree-die

Neduzze5 , Rhymez and teeo to woo Caracta

ichidodo and Mkpakala to woo Carmelion

Wellloaded , Richfella and Crown Prince to woo Idowuogbo (hmmm)

kwAzzIE kEEd and princeparix to woo Smartie gurl

dopeJemi and causewahala to woo Popowaa

Flygeriansteve , drnairalov and kay_bee to woo adaobi123

adim2 and albacete to woo tea esq

CFCfan , Acidosis and Eze Promoe to woo ItsModella
(group of death)

fitzmayowa , kaboninc , Maximus85 , IZUKWU and deejay_harry1 to woo mysticgal (star girl)

190 and phoinix to woo Flytefallz

vision2050 and COOL DK to woo vicky

HARDDON and ikekings to woo adabeke12

baba dey and yusufcarez to woo onila

1 SLOT REMAINING!

2 DAYS TO GO!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
lovely evening isn't it
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by fitzmayowa: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
Eze Promoe: LIST OF MEN AND THEIR LADIES (UPDATE)

fitzmayowa , kaboninc , Maximus85 , IZUKWU and deejay_harry1 to woo mysticgal (((star girl)))

1 SLOT REMAINING!

2 DAYS TO GO!
grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
HARDDON:

Coward! haven't Ʊ seen? kings prove their prowess to win d heart ofTheir Luvvs !

So wheda Ʊ dig it or notz, to d dueling ground we roll!
Why do I have to promise her a treat in Dubai when I already bought the tickets.
Am I suppose to promise Lamborghini when I have the keys for her.
Do I have to promise my heart when it is already bleeding for her.
Do I promise her rose petals when I have a bouquet of flowers for her delight

The man who woo makes vain promises, I have got the Magic
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by fitzmayowa: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: lovely evening isn't it
lovely evening indeed...where have you been hibernating...can't get a hold of you here...hope you are good...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (126)

Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) / Truth Or Dare Party / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.