Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,903 members, 7,909,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:14 AM

The Explorer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Explorer (730 Views)

T He Ageing Explorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Explorer by SamMilla1(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2008
An explorer in the deepest part of amazon forest suddenly finds himself surrounded by a bloodthirsty group of natives. Upon surveying his situation, he says to himself: "I'm in trouble". There is a ray of light from the sky and a voice booms out: "No, you are NOT in trouble. Pick up that stone in front of you and hit the head of their leader". So the explorer picks up the stone and proceedes to hit the head of the leader. He is breathing heavily while standing above the lifeless body. Surrounding him are the 100 native warriors with a look of shock on their faces. The voice booms out again: "Okay… NOW you are in trouble.!"
Re: The Explorer by SamMilla1(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2008
Ever since we got married, my wife has tried to change me. She got me to
stop drinking, smoking and running around until all hours of the night.
She taught me how to dress well, enjoy the fine arts, gourmet cooking,
classical music, even how to invest in the stock market," said the man.

"Sounds like you may be bitter because she changed you so drastically,"
remarked his friend.

"I'm not bitter. Now that I'm so improved, she just isn't good enough
for me."

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Year / I Need To Buy A Land / If Ladies Are Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.