Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,087 members, 7,939,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (131807 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
Shezkid: Please help me fund my perfect money account...
Here is my order invoice:258467265PM..THANKS

We have just funded your account sir... please confirm.
Thank you for choosing TruexGOLD!

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by epospiky(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2013
truexgold, pls fund my PM account. I deposited money into you zennith bank account since yesterday. I sent payment notification but my PM account has not been funded. My order invoice is 843285386PM. Pls do something.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by royalgalaxy: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
Truexgold sorry about the delay yesterday as i promised but finally i have transfer two webmoney funds differently into your account few minutes ago please you can compile the funds together and make the payment into my bank account,thank you
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by royalgalaxy: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
Truexgold none of your phone no are going through what is happening to you,please i am still expecting my money,thanks
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
royalgalaxy: Truexgold none of your phone no are going through what is happening to you,please i am still expecting my money,thanks

Sorry about that! We have funded your bank... please confirm.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
epospiky: truexgold, pls fund my PM account. I deposited money into you zennith bank account since yesterday. I sent payment notification but my PM account has not been funded. My order invoice is 843285386PM. Pls do something.

Yes! You will be funded today... We exhausted our STOCK on PM yesterday. All the same... we shall fund your account any moment from now, 'cos we have enough STOCK now!

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Chibenze(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
At truexgold, dnt get d ecobank no 4rm u again. Though is nt important again, have already meet d customer care, hope to get the 2k back, so i can send it to u guys
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by shonez: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hi, l just collected order invoce from your website but how do l submit payment notification after l have deposited to your bank tomoro. Also wont my order expired b4 l can be able to pay since its only valid for 7 hours.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
All pending buy orders have been cleared. If your account is still not funded... Kindly alert us.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
Chibenze:
At truexgold, dnt get d ecobank no 4rm u again. Though is nt important again, have already meet d customer care, hope to get the 2k back, so i can send it to u guys

If you succeed in getting back the funds. You can SEND it to our FIRST BANK account. All the same, we know it's not your fault. And that was why we funded your account even though we didn't receive any funds from you.

shonez:
Hi, l just collected order invoce from your website but how do l submit payment notification after l have deposited to your bank tomoro. Also wont my order expired b4 l can be able to pay since its only valid for 7 hours.

Kindly make another request tomorrow when you are ready to make payment. We DO NOT accept payments made with expired "ORDER INVOICE". To submit your payment notification, do the following:

1. Visit our website
2. Login
3. Click on "GO TO MY ACCOUNT"
4. Click on "Payment Notification"
5. Fill the Notification form and SUBMIT.

That's all.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by royalgalaxy: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
Sorry about that! We have funded your bank... please confirm.
@Truexgold please which account are you talking about,i did not received any alert from the bank today from your transaction and i just check my account online now you did not make any payment into my account and to even make matter wost i can't reach you for you to explain,i think there is a mistake somewhere please check your transaction well,you did not transfer any money into my account.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
royalgalaxy: Sorry about that! We have funded your bank... please confirm.
@Truexgold please which account are you talking about,i did not received any alert from the bank today from your transaction and i just check my account online now you did not make any payment into my account and to even make matter wost i can't reach you for you to explain,i think there is a mistake somewhere please check your transaction well,you did not transfer any money into my account.

Not worry... just give it sometime, all the same we shall check account again.
You can reach us on phone during working hours ONLY!

So sorry about this... You MUST get your funds... and that is SURE!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by royalgalaxy: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
YES!i have gotten the money now,though it was a bit late today but all the same i still thank you so much for taking my advice,my money was very correct the normal deduction of N105 commission from the bank was not included at all this time around which i will commend you for your great job but please try and be fast about your transaction because some us need this money to put things in order very fast,your phones are always switched off even during working hours though i don't know the problem over there but try and fix it so that it will not look as if we are dealing with a ghost,please i will be selling another webmoney to you tomorrow i can't do any transfer now i need to go back to bed and rest,thanks
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
royalgalaxy: YES!i have gotten the money now,though it was a bit late today but all the same i still thank you so much for taking my advice,my money was very correct the normal deduction of N105 commission from the bank was not included at all this time around which i will commend you for your great job but please try and be fast about your transaction because some us need this money to put things in order very fast,your phones are always switched off even during working hours though i don't know the problem over there but try and fix it so that it will not look as if we are dealing with a ghost,please i will be selling another webmoney to you tomorrow i can't do any transfer now i need to go back to bed and rest,thanks

Good to hear... these things work with network and we don't really have much control over it.
Our Customer Support Lines are available 08:00am - 04:00pm
We shall pick up your calls when you call within this time frame!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Shezkid: 5:40am On Aug 01, 2013
Thanks truexgold for funding my PM...
I want to sell PM to you guys but i would really like to know how many days it will take to be paid in my account and also if its possible for me re-check my bank details in your site.
Thanks..
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2013
Shezkid: Thanks truexgold for funding my PM...
I want to sell PM to you guys but i would really like to know how many days it will take to be paid in my account and also if its possible for me re-check my bank details in your site.
Thanks..

Not worry, each time you make a sell. You are provided with a new form to fill the bank that you want your money to be remitted to...

But if you are perturbed about your account information with us, you can login to your account and update your account.
All sell transactions are completed within the same day we received your transfer.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by koretlinkz: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2013
It's been a long brake on this thread... just to say hi to my all time best exchanger TruexGOLD. Keep up the good work guyz!!! You have got my support anytime and anyday...
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
koretlinkz: It's been a long brake on this thread... just to say hi to my all time best exchanger TruexGOLD. Keep up the good work guyz!!! You have got my support anytime and anyday...

Good to hear! Thanks for the compliments!!!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by epospiky(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
@truexgold, thanks. Got my funds yesterday, though it was kind of late. Keep it up.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
epospiky: @truexgold, thanks. Got my funds yesterday, though it was kind of late. Keep it up.

Sorry about the delay... at times it happens! But we can assure you that, you will experience very fast funding 93% of the times.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Guy android, pls can i av ur phone number,my email z
onyeka4001@yahoo.com
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by obinna21: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2013
TruexGOLD: All pending buy orders have been cleared. If your account is still not funded... Kindly alert us.
truexgold, pls fund my PM account. I deposited money into you first bank
account since yesterday. I sent payment notification but my PM account has
not been funded. My order invoice is 971699756PM. Pls do something.nah wkend be this oooooooo
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2013
obinna21: truexgold, pls fund my PM account. I deposited money into you first bank
account since yesterday. I sent payment notification but my PM account has
not been funded. My order invoice is 971699756PM. Pls do something.nah wkend be this oooooooo

Bros na wa o o ! We don fund ur account now! See transfer details below:

08.02.13 01:39 Account Transfer -21.05 Sent Payment: 21.05 USD to account U3911270 from U4386714. Batch: 29695004. Memo: Aug 1, 2013 971699756PM CR 4,000.00
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by obinna21: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2013
TruexGOLD: All pending buy orders have been cleared. If your account is still not funded... Kindly alert us.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by martfrank(m): 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Helo,pls i hv bin tryin to regista on ur site all evening,though wit my fone.dunno d problem? Pls
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by martfrank(m): 1:00am On Aug 03, 2013
Must someone hv PM acount to regista wit u guys?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2013
martfrank: Must someone hv PM acount to regista wit u guys?

YES! You MUST have a PM account before you can successfully register with TruexGOLD. But after your registration, you can order for the particular e-currency you need at the moment. So for reg. purposes... PM account is compulsory.

Hope this helps...
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
All weekend sells/purchases have been cleared.

Or is there any opposition to this statement Alert us now!

9 Likes

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rubycute(f): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
TruexGOLD: All weekend sells/purchases have been cleared.

Or is there any opposition to this statement Alert us now!

GOOD JOB!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (99) (Reply)

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.