Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,188 members, 7,907,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:59 AM

Am I In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I In Love? (920 Views)

Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! Pic+ / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I In Love? by sinthia(f): 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2008
hello guys and ladies,
i'm new on this site.
i'd like to share a thot thats been on my mind for a long time.
there is this guy whom i've been quite close to.
we've been family friends for as long as i can remember.
he has graduated from school and is currently working as an engineer
in a telecoms firm.
he calls me regularly and sometimes gives me gifts,sometims even pays money into my account
cos im still a student.
even though he has not come out plain to say it,
but i know he likes me.
he underwent surgery as a child and thus walks with a limp.
i like him too but i try to keep my cool as a girl and we chat heartily.
but i find myself thinking so much of him and always looking forward to his phone calls.
sometimes i even hide my caller ID to flash his phone .
pls nairalanders,help me out.
am i in love?
Re: Am I In Love? by leeport: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2008
i guess you are ,maybe one of you should come out clean and tell the other how they feel.
Re: Am I In Love? by SamMilla1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2008
@ sin-thia
Your question was whether you are in love,
YES YOU ARE ,ANGEL,
And believe me, if this guy does half of the things you said he do, then he likes you so much, dont let him slip away, if you like him, dont feel shy to approach him, tell him what you feel for him and dont hide your id when u wanna flash him, come out in the open place,
there is no time to waste.have courage and be prepared to dust yourself and try again if you fail in your initial attempt, life is like that, goodluck.
Re: Am I In Love? by saucekid(m): 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2008
i have just 3 words for you

PURSUE AND POSSESS
Re: Am I In Love? by SweetT1: 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2008
@Poster

if you find yourself always thinking about him and looking forward to his calls, yeah you like him. i wouldn't call it love just yet. But it's obvious you like him, don't blurred things with love love issues in the beginning. Get a chance to know him some more. Give it a try babygirl, he might just be what the doctor prescribed. grin grin Good luck.
Re: Am I In Love? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2008
Oh yes you're in love!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Am I In Love? by desodgi(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2008
I think everyone is. But some should know lust can be felt as love O.
Re: Am I In Love? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2008
Take it from me, she's in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Am I In Love? by SweetT1: 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2008
Do you guys know the difference between love and like? You might be fond of someone and yet know where to draw the line. Love conquers all barriers and lines.
Re: Am I In Love? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2008
she is so in love!!!! awwwwwwww, that is cute. . . but love is dangerous. my dear. i prefer to step away from its flames and flares. . .but you go for it. just dnt get burned
Re: Am I In Love? by wahala2007(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2008
Would you like to spend the rest of your life with him?Ifyes, you are in love,if No ,you are fond of him
Re: Am I In Love? by ifyalways(f): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2008
hmm
i dont think you are in love with him yet.You are prolly just fond of him.The virtues you have just seen in him are well. . .the good sides.what abt the demons in him?can you stand it when its unleashed?wud this same feelings be there if and when he stops buy you gifts and paying money into your account?
Re: Am I In Love? by ariblaze(m): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2008
i could be wrong ooo

but shouldnt we be the ones asking

you that question
Re: Am I In Love? by outlaws(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2008
cool

To: Hisgrace or disgrace or bitch what ever you call your self. You are a disgrace to society not a hisgrace. Stupid bitch.
Re: Am I In Love? by topilobaba(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2008
sinthia,can we talk in camera
Re: Am I In Love? by SamMilla1(m): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2008
his_grace:

send him a text - saying honey - please come and insert your di ck - oko - into my warm juicy pu ssy - obo - if he replies with obscenities at u - then u have made a mistake - but if he says - honey - is it warm, juicy and moist, then know he wants you.

@his grace, this young girl will read these things.she needs advice not curse.i know i make jokes out of some stupid topics but this one is out of the way, take it easy on this young girl and modify this rubish
Re: Am I In Love? by topilobaba(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2008
Sinthia,what are you talking about.Its unfair of you to say that.Talk to me on 08028581761 or text me
Re: Am I In Love? by ariblaze(m): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2008
topilobaba:

Sinthia,what are you talking about.Its unfair of you to say that.Talk to me on 08028581761 or text me

WTF is this?

cant you guys just resist the urge to be this::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Desperate
Re: Am I In Love? by FactorChic(f): 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2008
his_grace:

send him a text - saying honey - please come and insert your di ck - oko - into my warm juicy pu ssy - obo - if he replies with obscenities at u - then u have made a mistake - but if he says - honey - is it warm, juicy and moist, then know he wants you.

see baboon look-alike! dem suppose go hang u on top tree con strip u naked, didirin oshi

@ Poster, abeg na love, WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR??!!! Go for it, goodluck! cheesy
Re: Am I In Love? by chinda3: 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2008

i heard Anti-christs are now existing,beware of people like disgrace oh i mean his grace,he is a sinking ship looking for who will sink with him
Re: Am I In Love? by kojeiwa(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2008
Could this be love?

Are you liking him for the things he does for you? Or do you also like him as a person too?
Re: Am I In Love? by Busta(f): 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2008
@topic,
Why not just tell him how u feel . . . ?
Re: Am I In Love? by tngtech(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2008
yes my dear, you are, but just be careful. don't take lust for love.
Re: Am I In Love? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2008
obvoiusly u are fond of him
if he does all u say he does,
then he likes u too.
maybe he is the shy type.
has he taken u out before?what was ur conversation like
and when u chat on phone what do u talk abt?
Re: Am I In Love? by patani(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2008
I wont sugest you tell him. Why not treating him by teling him about your toaster(frame up one if there is no one existing) Then pretend you are seeking for his advise on how to go about it (may be agreeing or dis agree and anyother thing) I am sure he may be forced to speak out along the way if he want you. I will not sugest you ask him out that can make him loose respect for you.
Re: Am I In Love? by patani(m): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2008
Treaten i mean pardon with the typo,
Re: Am I In Love? by nairaman01(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2008
My sister i will advice u to think deeply within urself and figure out what u really want in a man and if u are so sure that this guy meet all the criteria pls tell him ur heart. it is here in nigeria that ladies are afraid of telling guys how they feel about them and i can't blame the becos we guys at times takes it as an advantage over them thinking that they cheap girls but that is not the case for all ladies, i wish u gud luck my sister and as for that Disgrace abi na His grace she call her self may God forgive u for ur nonsense people like u should not part of this forum and u know what to do? GO TO HELL.

(1) (Reply)

How Do Women Differentiate Between Friendships And Romance / How Can I Move On After A Break Up / How To Reach Soul-mate Status With Any Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.