Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,191 members, 7,887,450 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:04 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (228259 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by falad4u200: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
noriega: @iffydave i have resent it

bros i also need it, fgsolandtechnologies@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by demoreon: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
heres IM skype = demoreon
google talk = demoreon2@gmail.com
i hope you guys are having fun with NZD/USD and Silver
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by seye15627(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
dukellan: Hello people,

Just registering my presence.
@dukellan, where have u been all dis while, hw u dey?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Jonzynne(m): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
demoreon: heres IM skype = demoreon
google talk = demoreon2@gmail.com
i hope you guys are having fun with NZD/USD and Silver
Guy I av sent u request on Skype...accept it and lets talk. flash ds no 08057375886, let me call u. tanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
Na wah for nairaland oh, dem just dey ban ppl for silly reasons angry
anyways, i hope every1's making greens oh....
i have an advise for newbies that always jump from every strategy to strategy that is out there... nothing is 100% accurate, there's no holy grail to trading, if at all there is any, it is called "MONEY MANAGEMENT".
if you have one that u see is making you more wins than losses, stick to it, and when you see a new strategy, demo trade well, so that u can compare ur current "working strategy" with it b4 jumping into it. sum times too much info on a lot of strategies is not good when u are just starting, it makes it harder to stay disciplined with ur account.
believe me, i know what i'm saying, for instance, some of the strategies that have been dropped so far are still working perfectly, like that of accentuate, meritdee, rozayx, saintfaculty (even the 1min own if u have a superfast internet access), and the rest peeps, just to mention a few; but u have to religiously stay glued to one or at most two, reach ur daily limit, then use the remaining part of the day for demo on new strategies or improve on the one you already have. dont jump to another strategy u have not tested and compared with the one u already have, losses are inevitable with any strategy.
Take it as a business/investment, use money management, dont gamble ur hard earned money away cos of greed, or in search of the so called holy grail strategy. #just my advise sha.

As for some of my Ogas @ the top, sometimes, lets not be too quick to castigate some1's research, sometimes our so-called wealth of knowledge makes us blind to new ideas, lets encourage one another in a nice way, not with insults abeg, sometimes it takes us to unlearn some of the things we know to know newer better things. for example in forex, cos of my wealth of knowledge, i used to think a strategy had to be complicated and include fundamental and technical analysis b4 the system could be profitable, not until i watched some forex videos by jason stapleton some months ago on, i just had to throw some of my very complicated strategies into the dustbin.....lol

Respect to all my ogas in d house.
more greens ppl
PS: BOM must sponsor end of the year party for boiz oh....lol

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by bomking4x: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
mikeamosu: Na wah for nairaland oh, dem just dey ban ppl for silly reasons angry
i have an advise for newbies that always jump from every strategy to strategy that is out there... nothing is 100% accurate, there's no holy grail to trading, if at all there is any, it is called "MONEY MANAGEMENT".
if you have one that u see is making you more wins than losses, stick to it, and when you see a new strategy, demo trade well, so that u can compare ur current "working strategy" with it b4 jumping into it. sum times too much info on a lot of strategies is not good when u are just starting, it makes it harder to stay disciplined with ur account.
believe me, i know what i'm saying, for instance, some of the strategies that have been dropped so far are still working perfectly, like that of accentuate, meritdee, rozayx, saintfaculty (even the 1min own if u have a superfast internet access), and the rest peeps, just to mention a few; but u have to religiously stay glued to one or at most two, reach ur daily limit, then use the remaining part of the day for demo on new strategies or improve on the one you already have. dont jump to another strategy u have not tested and compared with the one u already have, losses are inevitable with any strategy.
Take it as a business/investment, use money management, dont gamble ur hard earned money away cos of greed, or in search of the so called holy grail strategy. #just my advise sha.

As for some of my Ogas @ the top, sometimes, lets not be too quick to castigate some1's research, sometimes our so-called wealth of knowledge makes us blind to new ideas, lets encourage one another in a nice way, not with insults abeg, sometimes it takes us to unlearn some of the things we know to know newer better things. for example in forex, cos of my wealth of knowledge, i used to think a strategy had to be complicated and include fundamental and technical analysis b4 the system could be profitable, not until i watched some forex videos by jason stapleton some months ago on, i just had to throw some of my very complicated strategies into the dustbin.....lol

more greens ppl

+100000 LIKES
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
Reports reaching me shows that nairabet dot com a very wel kn0wn sp0rts bettin site in naija has just added binary 0pti0ns market t0 its platf0rm... Lets see what they hv 4us....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
stmichael001: Reports reaching me shows that nairabet dot com a very wel kn0wn sp0rts bettin site in naija has just added binary 0pti0ns market t0 its platf0rm... Lets see what they hv 4us....

Just confirmed it.

But the betting process is not like that of www.binary.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
omakay:

Just confirmed it.

But the betting process is not like that of www.binary.com

na there dem take Bleep up.... mtchew!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
stmichael001: na there dem take Bleep up.... mtchew!!!!

I dey tell you!!!

Moreover, na who dey regulate this site.

If any mago-mago happen, person no fit shout oooo.

Cos i know say Sanusi sef no dey aware!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
@Bomking4x, I need ur help o
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
omakay:

I dey tell you!!!

Moreover, na who dey regulate this site.

If any mago-mago happen, person no fit shout oooo.

Cos i know say Sanusi sef no dey aware!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahaha dem wan eat pipo forex money smal na.... sports betin n virtual socer n virtual horse no reach dem....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by bomking4x: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
domcarez: @Bomking4x, I need ur help o

Bomking4x @ gmail dot com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by encrypt(m): 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
@noriega plss i also need it, adigwuarnold@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 10, 2013
bomking4x:

Bomking4x @ gmail dot com
tnx boss,u av a mail
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by smythy(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2013
mikeamosu: Na wah for nairaland oh, dem just dey ban ppl for silly reasons angry

more greens ppl

wise words

but u guys can DOWNLOAD d touch strategy here http://unicaldiary.com/downloads/?sa=view;down=411

10nks to guy dat sent dis 2me

apy weekend yall
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jaidopumpin: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2013
noriega: @iffydave i have resent it
Hi bros please i would so much appreciate it too akinjideyemiola@gmail.com thanks alot.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Chidonsky: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
demoreon: all is included bro...enjoy while it last
bro we really appreciate ur concern bt i gues d house is a bit confuse wit ur alert because u took us unware some dnt understand what u doing and hw 2 apply d alert 2 their trade and d guarantee of d trade bt luking at dos alert i knw it will wrk even if we didn't notice it on time or never took u serious because u came quietly as a silent oga unlike d famous ogas...eg saintfaculty.rozay,teebox,wapy,meritdee e.t.c...pls wit all due respect and on behalf of d house i will b glad if u can help us out wit d indy and buttress more on d strategy because dis kind of ur alert is wat we need since binaryoption is all abt jst 1pip 2 determine our win so av observe ur alert and i gues dis is d type of alert dat will help us wit gr8 wining rate...ur free given will b rewarded because most of us has lost alot..my email is chidon2reign@gmail.com please reach me out with any gud information concerning ur indy 4 further discussion.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by smythy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
guys hurry dont no aw long it will last http://unicaldiary.com/mtn-zone/get-7-5gb-data-on-ur-mtn-sim/?wap2

go there and drop ur NUMBERs n mister
dan will send 5gb 4u mtn only

i av recieved mine already

Y'ello! You have received 2.5GB extra data in the MTN Data Delight offer, you now have 7.5GB. Valid for 30Days. Dial *559*2# for balance on extra data. Enjoy!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jayjaycool(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
Chidonsky: bro we really appreciate ur concern bt i gues d house is a bit confuse wit ur alert because u took us unware some dnt understand what u doing and hw 2 apply d alert 2 their trade and d guarantee of d trade bt luking at dos alert i knw it will wrk even if we didn't notice it on time or never took u serious because u came quietly as a silent oga unlike d famous ogas...eg saintfaculty.rozay,teebox,wapy,meritdee e.t.c...pls wit all due respect and on behalf of d house i will b glad if u can help us out wit d indy and buttress more on d strategy because dis kind of ur alert is wat we need since binaryoption is all abt jst 1pip 2 determine our win so av observe ur alert and i gues dis is d type of alert dat will help us wit gr8 wining rate...

Seconded!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by rozayx5(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
as of friday ,

4 losses 8 wins

on a good option broker with75and 85% returns you shud be ok cool

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jayjaycool(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
smythy: guys hurry dont no aw long it will last http://unicaldiary.com/mtn-zone/get-7-5gb-data-on-ur-mtn-sim/?wap2

go there and drop ur NUMBERs n mister
dan will send 5gb 4u mtn only

i av recieved mine already

Y'ello! You have received 2.5GB extra data in the MTN Data Delight offer, you now have 7.5GB. Valid for 30Days. Dial *559*2# for balance on extra data. Enjoy!

Friend don't you think you are spamming this thread. People will be forced to register in your site before anything?... The guy who shared airtel gigabyte did it here if you flip pages back. I know you want to help but what is the need for registration when the person never gets back after he's got what he want.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
@ smythy thanks for putting up the link with my touch strategy. but like they always say there is no holy grail in forex nor binary. Demo trade first, follow the rules strictly, don't trade with news coming up and always have a good MM!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by smythy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
jayjaycool:

Friend don't you think you are spamming this thread. People will be forced to register in your site before anything?... The guy who shared airtel gigabyte did it here if you flip pages back. I know you want to help but what is the need for registration when the person never gets back after he's got what he want.

my oga Jj no b soo oh.. Just tryna help out its not by force
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
i tink "touch or no touch" trade has vry little profit returns compared 2 som1 stake.d ogas cn quote me wrong doh.bt al d sme i prefer rise/fall trade oo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by rozayx5(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
willscolf: i tink "touch or no touch" trade has vry little profit returns compared 2 som1 stake.d ogas cn quote me wrong doh.bt al d sme i prefer rise/fall trade oo

true
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by smythy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
noriega: @ smythy thanks for putting up the link with my touch strategy. but like they always say there is no holy grail in forex nor binary. Demo trade first, follow the rules strictly, don't trade with news coming up and always have a good MM!

anytime bro
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
yes, it has little ROI but with strict follow up on the rules you could go weeks without a loss. but all depends on you. and also i like using 2 to 3 systems while working picked up on from rozayx5. thanks man
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by demoreon: 12:11am On Aug 11, 2013
Chidonsky: bro we really appreciate ur concern bt i gues d house is a bit confuse wit ur alert because u took us unware some dnt understand what u doing and hw 2 apply d alert 2 their trade and d guarantee of d trade bt luking at dos alert i knw it will wrk even if we didn't notice it on time or never took u serious because u came quietly as a silent oga unlike d famous ogas...eg saintfaculty.rozay,teebox,wapy,meritdee e.t.c...pls wit all due respect and on behalf of d house i will b glad if u can help us out wit d indy and buttress more on d strategy because dis kind of ur alert is wat we need since binaryoption is all abt jst 1pip 2 determine our win so av observe ur alert and i gues dis is d type of alert dat will help us wit gr8 wining rate...ur free given will b rewarded because most of us has lost alot..my email is chidon2reign@gmail.com please reach me out with any gud information concerning ur indy 4 further discussion.
jayjaycool:

Seconded!
i really appreciate your interest in my system smiley am working on a step by step guide that will explain some of my strategies and indicators, this will be posted online this coming week hopefully and everyone (including those with no experience) may tap into it. Am very sure my system will make whoever that uses it a cool 1000$ - 2000 monthly.
Also if after following my guide you lose ( very sure it wont happen) i will refund you upto 100$ in cash.

For those that have been following my signals, am pleased to announce that it had a 100% success rate, you may confirm with any chart.
i hope have been able to answer your question. if you have any more concern or issues pls contact me using my above details or send a pm.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Seniorallen: 12:32am On Aug 11, 2013
demoreon:
i really appreciate your interest in my system smiley am working on a step by step guide that will explain some of my strategies and indicators, this will be posted online this coming week hopefully and everyone (including those with no experience) may tap into it. Am very sure my system will make whoever that uses it a cool 1000$ - 2000 monthly.
Also if after following my guide you lose ( very sure it wont happen) i will refund you upto 100$ in cash.

For those that have been following my signals, am pleased to announce that it had a 100% success rate, you may confirm with any chart.
i hope have been able to answer your question. if you have any more concern or issues pls contact me using my above details or send a pm.
i dnt know a thing in this stuff bt av seen guyz making cash from it.....please i know u cn help
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by demoreon: 12:39am On Aug 11, 2013
Seniorallen: i dnt know a thing in this stuff bt av seen guyz making cash from it.....please i know u cn help
please wait for the release of my guide since you are a newbie.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Seniorallen: 12:49am On Aug 11, 2013
demoreon:
please wait for the release of my guide since you are a newbie.
that would b when?....i'v jst PM u

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.