Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227972 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Chidonsky: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
D fear of loss is d begining of failure kep fear behind and move wit momentum...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Jonzynne(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
mkmyers45:

Just took first profit for 30 mins...45 mins looking good
Could u pls xplain how u use stochastics to filter...Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by demoreon2: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2013
hello...kinda late though but match the price

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2013
GUY,UR ALERTS R0CKS...I CAME 0UT GREEN VIA D AB0VE ALERTS... U t00 much ma br0da...

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2013
stmichael001: GUY,UR ALERTS R0CKS...I CAME 0UT GREEN VIA D AB0VE ALERTS... U t00 much ma br0da...
@Stmichael & Demoreon. I still don't get how to enter the alert.
Please let me ask you two questions.
1. If for instance he says Sell EU between 1.4444 and 1.4458, do you just bet for fall when price falls between the range above?

2. What's the duration of your bets when price reaches these levels?

Waiting for your reply. Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2013
stmichael001: GUY,UR ALERTS R0CKS...I CAME 0UT GREEN VIA D AB0VE ALERTS... U t00 much ma br0da...

What was your time of entry??
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2013
omakay:

What was your time of entry??
i entered around 8.30am n fixd a 30mins xpirati0n which xpired all ma bets at 9am.Just that i b0ught all my bets at a very gud price...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Chidonsky: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2013
stmichael001: i entered around 8.30am n fixd a 30mins xpirati0n which xpired all ma bets at 9am.Just that i b0ught all my bets at a very gud price...
u jst gambled anaway u lucky u caught d price at d ryt tym bro is bt it unfortunate dat mst of us miss out of d alert
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by emmantrop: 10:12am On Aug 15, 2013
I check BOM but they don't have non of the pairs demoreon2 alert were pointing at.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2013
Now for those finding it difficult or confusing to use oga demoreon's alerts to place bets on bom... i'd try as much as i can to xplain how best i knw hw to place bets using his alerts...This is how its done... lets take todae's alerts as an example..

Signal type-Buy-call from 1.5509-1.5546

Asset- GBP/LSD

Signal Time:6.20am thursday,15 august 2013

Expiration:9.00am,thursday15 august 2013
(am gona skip the trader analysis colum cuz i dont think its gona be useful to this example)

Now,when u come around and u see a signal like this,what do u do?
First if u noticed u came early on time i.e before the signal time which is 6.20am,all u have to do is wait til its 6.20am,watch the market price as at that time,u are free to buy GL if the market price as at that time(6.20am) falls below 1.5509.Dont buy if the market price as at that time exceeds 1.5546. Now for ur bet xpiration time in this context u put 2hrs 40mins,which when summed up to mins is 160mins. If u came in and u noticed its just remainin 30mins to the bet expiration time,u can stil place the bet only when u have a good price at ur side. E.g u come in at 8.30am and saw the signal alert,and the market price at that time is around 1.5512,u can stil buy that the price will go up using 30mins as ur bet xpiration time,reasons being that u only hv 30mins more before that bet xpires by 9,00am... To crown it all,u can stil take up alerts only when the bet xpiration time isnt reached and most importantly when the current market price stil falls below the market entry range of the alert..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2013
Chidonsky: u jst gambled anaway u lucky u caught d price at d ryt tym bro is bt it unfortunate dat mst of us miss out of d alert
bros i didnt gamble.... i took the bets cuz i caught the market at a good price(below the signal entry price)... remember ur entry price and bet xpiration time is all that materz in bom.... grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2013
emmantrop: I check BOM but they don't have non of the pairs demoreon2 alert were pointing at.
You can stil trade such alerts in bom... What i did ws trade GBP/LSD on bom i used GBP/USD, and ofcourse u can trade silver under the commodities market on bom... and i traded the NZD/LSD on bom with NZD/USD pairs in bom... it still works that way....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by emmantrop: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2013
stmichael001: You can stil trade such alerts in bom... What i did ws trade GBP/LSD on bom i used GBP/USD, and ofcourse u can trade silver under the commodities market on bom... and i traded the NZD/LSD on bom with NZD/USD pairs in bom... it still works that way....

Bros you are there.
Thanks stmichae1001 for responding and all thanks go for demoreon2, the man behind the mask.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omejeo: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2013
thank u very much stimicheal001 i really appreciate
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Chidonsky: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2013
@all i tink we shld work on away 2 create a group well dis alert can be release by which every1 can get d alert simultaneously
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Chidonsky: 10:55am On Aug 15, 2013
@all i tink we shld work on away 2 create a group well dis alert can be release by which every1 can get d alert simultaneously..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by demoreon2: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2013
stmichael001: Now for those finding it difficult or confusing to use oga demoreon's alerts to place bets on bom... i'd try as much as i can to xplain how best i knw hw to place bets using his alerts...This is how its done... lets take todae's alerts as an example..

Signal type-Buy-call from 1.5509-1.5546

Asset- GBP/LSD

Signal Time:6.20am thursday,15 august 2013

Expiration:9.00am,thursday15 august 2013
(am gona skip the trader analysis colum cuz i dont think its gona be useful to this example)

Now,when u come around and u see a signal like this,what do u do?
First if u noticed u came early on time i.e before the signal time which is 6.20am,all u have to do is wait til its 6.20am,watch the market price as at that time,u are free to buy GL if the market price as at that time(6.20am) falls below 1.5509.Dont buy if the market price as at that time exceeds 1.5546. Now for ur bet xpiration time in this context u put 2hrs 40mins,which when summed up to mins is 160mins. If u came in and u noticed its just remainin 30mins to the bet expiration time,u can stil place the bet only when u have a good price at ur side. E.g u come in at 8.30am and saw the signal alert,and the market price at that time is around 1.5512,u can stil buy that the price will go up using 30mins as ur bet xpiration time,reasons being that u only hv 30mins more before that bet xpires by 9,00am... To crown it all,u can stil take up alerts only when the bet xpiration time isnt reached and most importantly when the current market price stil falls below the market entry range of the alert..
Thanks so much bro for the explanation,May God reward you. The Key thing here is that you make sure you match the entry price. if you miss a signal, more would come smiley
smiley smiley
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2013
demoreon2:
Thanks so much bro for the explanation,May God reward you. The Key thing here is that you make sure you match the entry price. if you miss a signal, more would come smiley smiley smiley
May the g00d lord bless u m0re abundantly 4ur kind gestures thus far. I rili appreciate br0...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by mkmyers45(m): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
Corn Index is very ripe for a fall....been printing money on it for days now
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
mkmyers45: Corn Index is very ripe for a fall....been printing money on it for days now

Shhheewwww!!!!

So we can also trade cooked/roasted corn on BOM too!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by mkmyers45(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
omakay:

Shhheewwww!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yes na
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
omakay:

Shhheewwww!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Jonzynne(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
Jonzynne: Could u pls xplain how u use stochastics to filter...Thanks
@ mkmyers45
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by mkmyers45(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gold is short....maybe till 1319 region
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by mkmyers45(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
Jonzynne: @ mkmyers45

Watch the MACD and oscillator's divergence

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by mkmyers45(m): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
Everyone...there is a sell opportunity on AJ

Lets go
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by visionworld(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Chidonsky: @all i tink we shld work on away 2 create a group well dis alert can be release by which every1 can get d alert simultaneously

Creating a good a group on whatsapp is a welcome idea that will help alert everyone once the trade alert is
posted. I have missed all alerts dropped here cos I do not enjoy 24 hr browsing opportunity. Our frontrunners
help with this.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Wow;;;;;;;wow;;;;;wow,,,,,,,I LOVE THE WAY THE ROOM Z MOVING DZ DAYS;,,,,,,,,,,,AND WANTS TO GIVE DEMORON A HEADS UP;;;;;GOOD JOB HE HIS DOING::::EVEN IF THERE HAVENT BN TIME TO REALLY POST MUCH: INLUCDN ALERTS;;;;AV ALWAYS BN WITH THE HOUSE;;;;JUST TO SAY WELLDONE TO YOU GUYS::::WUD B FINALLY FREE FROM NXT WEEK;;;;SO WE CAN KEEP MOVING D THREAD TODAY;;;;GOOD JOB AND WELLDONE TO EVERYONE;;;;;;WAPPY:
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by demoreon2: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
1.) If you are unsure whenever to take a trade or not, the impulse is to "just go for it". Stop that! Do not engage, I repeat do not engage! There are tons of trade possibilities everyday.. smart traders wait.

2.) be focused.. some people are multitaskers, some are not.. especially while you are learning the ropes, do not watch TV or surf facebook while trading. Be focused!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
wapmasta001: GUYZ I HV SMTN NEW FOR YOU GUYZ... WUD POST WEN AM ON PC...

ALMOST FORGOT DZ ;;;; TANKS TO GUYZ WHO MENTIONED WATSAPP HERE;;;;;I HAVE A GROUP ON WATSAPP WHR WE DROP ALERTS AND TEACH HW TO TRADE WITH D PLAIN CHART BELOW;;;;LIKE I SAID;;;;;IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN JOINING THE GROUP AND U KNW U R READY TO LEARN HOW TO USE HLINES AND OTHER PA PATTERNS TO TRADE BOTH BOM AND FX;;;;;JUST WHATSAPP ME TO ADD YOU WITH DIZZ NUMBER 07034380430;;;;;; LIKE I SAID;;ONLY PRICE ACTION AND NO INDICATORS ONLY;;;;

BENIFITS;;;;;;;LEARN PA
*KNOW HW TO TRADE WITH IT
*BOM AND FX ALERTS FROM ME AN OTHERS
AND ALSO ENJOY URSELF;;;;;PLS I BILIV WE AR ALL HERE TO MK MONI;;;;MAY GOD HELP US;;;;ONCE AGAIN GOODLUCK TO THE HOUSE;;;
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
ONLY THOSE INTRESTED IN PA ONLY..... AND ALERTS...GOODLUCK GUYZ....

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Jonzynne(m): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
mkmyers45: Everyone...there is a sell opportunity on AJ

Lets go
Seen it but still don't understand it...pls little xplanation

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.