Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,554 members, 7,951,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (229590 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
I actually designed this myself, still working on it....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by pheonixdld: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
@ saintfaculty is it possible to please send the copy binary trade software to pheonixdld@gmail.com? Please i cant seem to use the link u posted here. Thank u
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
why is it that these days most of you guyz post picture of your graphs without posting the indicators you are using?? Is it an offense to post indicators in this forum?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wundakind(m): 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
kwachay dis thread has more dan enuff indys nd strategies...... All u need do is flip backwards.... Nd stop beefin other pples success
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 13, 2013
wundakind: kwachay dis thread has more dan enuff indys nd strategies...... All u need do is flip backwards.... Nd stop beefin other pples success

hey i aint beefing peoples success. why should i?? I know this thread contains many valid strategies but what i am suggesting is that there is no need showing people you have another strategy by showing them the picture and not actually giving them the tools to use. i bet you that some people are still searching for the best strategy that suits them. @Saintfaculty and others pls understand my view i know you guyz have done enough goodies for the house but all i am saying is that maybe this one last strategy may be the best for someone out there. There is no harm dropping the indicators for people to backtest it afterall you have always been doing that. PEACE
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by seapson(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2013
Yes boss,totally in support of kwajay.i'v been searching this thread just to find an indicator(even if i no know weytin e mean) abi strategy.can sumone help me please?"i don tire sef"
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by seapson(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
please can sum1 give me a link to download an indicator? cry
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by femadesh(m): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
seapson: please can sum1 give me a link to download an indicator? cry

try to scroll back. start from page 100, u will see indicators and strategies
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wundakind(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
seapson: please can sum1 give me a link to download an indicator? cry

My guy try babypips nd familiarise ur self with fx den come back.... Take me for example, i havent started tradin yet, am @ undergraduate level in babypips nd i have learnt alot.. U should do d same nd make sure u graduate...
May d pips be with u
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by arbitrage: 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
ADEOLU444: TRADE AND EARN DAILY ON www.binary.com

WE ALL HAVE STORY TO SAY IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER ABOUT BUSINESS AND FAILURE. Many belive

this site is manipulated but no is isnt is because you havnt been able to read it well or you are a

greedy type i will teach you the in and out of it

if you are ready you can start with at least $25 isnt that cheap and you make nothing less than $100

weekly for a start, If you have $100 as capital imagine your earnings weekly and you need just three

hours(3) daily am not charging you much for my training or manual come to me

me for a one training with any thing you can afford but dont come empty handed and if you want my

manual call me for my details and go to the bank and pay what you can afford for it. Am doing this

as a result of my past experience on searching for a constant making strategy. WHAT people feel when

am charging much.

NOTE for more info on www.binary.com it is also named betonmarkets.com they have the best

security and winning option for you. but on the wise can view that.

They are the richest financial odds platform in the world.

IF YOU ARE A BUSY TYPE YOU CAN FUND YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEND ME THE DETAILS AND

I TRADE FOR YOU BASED ON NEGOCIATION. YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME 08105528671

I am interested and I prefer one on one training. So how and where do we meet to kick-start that?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm!!

@ last.....

The net don catch correct catfish!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
2jideofor: True talk...

Some weeks ago, I realised that approximately every 1 hour on 5min tf, a new entry point is formed if you use the moving average with candle stick...

With that in mind, you can decide when to enter a trade or not. If you know this, just make sure that the MA lines are seperating as the market proceed and u will be sure win the bet. But if they are close to each other, dont trade.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by femadesh(m): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
omakay: Hmmmmmmmmm!!

@ last.....

The net don catch correct catfish!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

which catfish?
let the house know
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
femadesh:

which catfish?
let the house know
Noriega I miss you o
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 1:50am On Sep 17, 2013
Got the principle from Nial Fuller, Though still working on it.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by emmabod(m): 7:02am On Sep 17, 2013
saintfaculty: Got the principle from Nial Fuller, Though still working on it.

Nial Fuller...I have gone through some of his stuff also.I love the guy.
let see what this is has for us wink smiley
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ayoola190: 7:12am On Sep 17, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Noriega I miss you o
No be small
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by drealaz24(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2013
caesaraba:

The tighter the barrier, the higher the returns. You can set it just under a candle if it's a very strong trend. Like when a candle is shooting up fast and u know for sure it won't retrace within the t.f.
u guys r great. pls kindly send me d (link) indicator. Drealaz24@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jaidopumpin: 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
What happening d house is dull
This days where is everyone
D thread is not fun as it use to
Plz ooooo everyone lets wake up
And I say thumps up and triple
TUALEE to Big Boss dam and
To every other member dat as
Been contributing to success
Of this thread.
May d GREENS be with us
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by san4real(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
jaidopumpin: What happening d house is dull
Of this thread.
May d GREENS be with us
Amen wink wink wink
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
jaidopumpin: What happening d house is dull
Of this thread.
May d GREENS be with us
d inconsistency most of us encounter tradin BOM i gues is rili frustratin.dis week u r winnin d next d market is agnst u nd d duration u use nd u r loosin tripple of wot u won last week.2 b frank d duration is rili a serious issue in binary.4 instance u mke ur analysis dt price wil go up nd u enta enta ur duration as may b 20mins,den during d 20mins price jst decides 2 go below ur entry point nd u loose nd afta dat it starts shootin up as u analysed.so u c is rili frustratin.so i for 1 ws begin 2 tink dt if it wia in forex 1 wud stil b in d money provided stop loss ws nt hit.jst my thought my ogas knows beta.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wundakind(m): 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
our ogas has abandoned us
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by REHSB: 7:12am On Sep 18, 2013
The guy from Copybinarytrade does well, but why did he chose a broker that doesn't have half of the trades sad. Anyway Saint, thanks for that and oh I like your signal better than Ben's. Couple it with yours and rarely lose. So, Saint's Super signal + Sun's VSD + Ben's service = green. Have a nice day guys
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2013
willscolf: d inconsistency most of us encounter tradin BOM i gues is rili frustratin.dis week u r winnin d next d market is agnst u nd d duration u use nd u r loosin tripple of wot u won last week.2 b frank d duration is rili a serious issue in binary.4 instance u mke ur analysis dt price wil go up nd u enta enta ur duration as may b 20mins,den during d 20mins price jst decides 2 go below ur entry point nd u loose nd afta dat it starts shootin up as u analysed.so u c is rili frustratin.so i for 1 ws begin 2 tink dt if it wia in forex 1 wud stil b in d money provided stop loss ws nt hit.jst my thought my ogas knows beta.
yea so? thats why you always hear that no strategy is 100% foul proof. even mine, i have tested it one different time of the day, my conclusion was that from 1am till 5am in da morning is perfect for me.

as for signal going against you sometimes, well, lets just say it happens once in a while. unlike what my fellow binary traders would say, i actually favour betting all possible signals within my trading sessions.

for instance, once i start trading by 1am, i will do my best to make sure that all the signals were accounted for, whether for win or for loss. at the end of the session, i might have traded more than 20signals, in which not more than 5 are losses, there i will bank 10wins profit, where the other 5wins were used to cover the losses from the 5losses.. you see, simple money management.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jaidopumpin: 11:02am On Sep 18, 2013
willscolf: d inconsistency most of us encounter tradin BOM i gues is rili frustratin.dis week u r winnin d next d market is agnst u nd d duration u use nd u r loosin tripple of wot u won last week.2 b frank d duration is rili a serious issue in binary.4 instance u mke ur analysis dt price wil go up nd u enta enta ur duration as may b 20mins,den during d 20mins price jst decides 2 go below ur entry point nd u loose nd afta dat it starts shootin up as u analysed.so u c is rili frustratin.so i for 1 ws begin 2 tink dt if it wia in forex 1 wud stil b in d money provided stop loss ws nt hit.jst my thought my ogas knows beta.
I feel u bro but has @sunwalk as rightly say the market could jst rubbish ur analysis,nothing is guaranteed the trend is the way to go and most likely I don't take all trade signals I filter them with trend indicator I only trade when the probability is high say 70+ with 5mins duration n 5min tf n my favourite pairs are ej n gj don't trade wen it sideways market trade only on trend market to get the trend indicator go to OGA meritdee signature to visit his Blog and request for his trend indicator his good person, honest n open to questions or flips through this thread for it.
May d GREENS b wit u
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2013

@Wilscolf:you are right but with the knowledge of price action and Discipline on 5m time frame, you will always be in Green.Though you experience some losses ooo but at the end of your trading week you will always be in Green.I will send a very simple Price action strategy to you. I should have send it through this thread but i don't have time to type the Steps.(Simple breakout System).
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2013
REHSB: The guy from Copybinarytrade does well, but why did he chose a broker that doesn't have half of the trades sad. Anyway Saint, thanks for that and oh I like your signal better than Ben's. Couple it with yours and rarely lose. So, Saint's Super signal + Sun's VSD + Ben's service = green. Have a nice day guys
please what is the BEN SERVICE all about,please ill like you to throw more light on this.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2013
yeah its being pissin me off bt thank u all 4 ur opinions.@sunwalk 1:am -5:am on gbp/usd right? @accentuate u cn send it to davidezimah@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
willscolf: yeah its being pissin me off bt thank u all 4 ur opinions.@sunwalk 1:am -5:am on gbp/usd right? @accentuate u cn send it to davidezimah@gmail.com
ya
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ayoola190: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
sunwalk: ya
I noticed that smtimes, d MA will not cross but the arrow ll appear. Do you also trade such?

Examples can be seen even from your screenshot
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
ayoola190:
I noticed that smtimes, d MA will not cross but the arrow ll appear. Do you also trade such?

Examples can be seen even from your screenshot
i would like you to download the said screenshot and post i for me. i have never xprienced when the EMAs did not cross yet the arrow appears. the arrow signals are only tiggered by a crossover, so bro save the shot out and post it on ur next quote or post for me to see

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Pure Water Biz(Discuss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.