Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,269 members, 7,970,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:45 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (229879 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by volo112: 5:47am On Sep 27, 2013
finally met sun4real and forex king (the gurus) i hail una. they are just the best.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wundakind(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2013
The settings for the ema is very important to this PPO indy. And we dont have it yet embarassed cry
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by volo112: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2013
i "think" it is ema 2 and ema 4 because @saint said ppo indy And sunwalk system. sunwalk system is based on ema 2 and 4. try to check it out
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by mikekhan: 9:38am On Sep 27, 2013
IRIENBOY: any one

Thanks. I opened a dom account with GTB yest. Binary options - here I come!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ForexKing1: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2013
This is an Idea gartly pattern, which is very good for both binary and forex trading, you can visit my blog for more setup or analysis
www.forexbinarys..com

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by csckid(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2013
mikekhan:

Thanks. I opened a dom account with GTB yest. Binary options - here I come!!!!!!!!! grin

@mikekhan.. wat requirement did u use to open the dom accnt and how much did you use?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by mikekhan: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2013
csckid:

@mikekhan.. wat requirement did u use to open the dom accnt and how much did you use?

I have an existing savings account with them. All I did was fill an account opening form, the CS lady made a copy of my driving licence, and that was it. No special requirement. It's a savings-dom account. No minimum balance. Kapish?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2013
csckid:

To open dom acct at GTB, you'll need 2 current account holders in any bank as referees but you don't need referees if you are already a current account holder in the bank. I don't know much about other banks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2013
mikekhan:

I have an existing savings account with them. All I did was fill an account opening form, the CS lady made a copy of my driving licence, and that was it. No special requirement. It's a savings-dom account. No minimum balance. Kapish?
Ah ah! How comes?

No referees? you didn't have a current Account?
And you opened a Dorm Account?

Like seriously?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by mikekhan: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
Manweysabi:
Ah ah! How comes?

No referees? you didn't have a current Account?
And you opened a Dorm Account?

Like seriously?

Yh, 'like very seriously' cool
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
mikekhan:

wow dat sounds kinda easy coz i heard weeeeh b4 i opened mine
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
Forex_King: This is an Idea gartly pattern, which is very good for both binary and forex trading, you can visit my blog for more setup or analysis
www.forexbinarys..com
fibonacci tins at work,i dey feel u my oga
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by mikekhan: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
willscolf: wow dat sounds kinda easy coz i heard weeeeh b4 i opened mine

I guess the process has evolved
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by csckid(m): 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
hello my random index trader ogas... abeg which time frame is best to use? is it tick, 100mins,500mins, 1000mins, 3000mins, 81 hrs, 400hrs etc.. pls i rily need your help
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by bobojoshua(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
mikekhan:

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
guys givs dis indy a shot preferably on demo 1st nd tel us ur xperience.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
csckid: hello my random index trader ogas... abeg which time frame is best to use? is it tick, 100mins,500mins, 1000mins, 3000mins, 81 hrs, 400hrs etc.. pls i rily need your help

Brother, what gave you the notion that Random Index is good for you?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by csckid(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
sunwalk:

Brother, what gave you the notion that Random Index is good for you?

oga sunwalk... i don't want to dull myself on weekends..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 6:19am On Sep 29, 2013
csckid:

oga sunwalk... i don't want to dull myself on weekends..

No fisherman can ever catch all the fish in the river.

The very thing you think you are missing MIGHT just be your total un-doing.

So be very careful about RANDOM INDEX.

Its more slippery than you are just looking at it.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wundakind(m): 6:37am On Sep 29, 2013
this thread just dey dull daily.... I hope all is well
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by csckid(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
omakay:

No fisherman can ever catch all the fish in the river.

The very thing you think you are missing MIGHT just be your total un-doing.

So be very careful about RANDOM INDEX.

Its more slippery than you are just looking at it.

ok oga omakay.... your humble boi has taken note of what you have said.... im still in the stage of demotrading and i want to be trading the news at forexfactory... hope this one will be good for me?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
csckid:

ok oga omakay.... your humble boi has taken note of what you have said.... im still in the stage of demotrading and i want to be trading the news at forexfactory... hope this one will be good for me?

Yes,you are on the right track.

That is fundamental trading.

You also have to explore technical trading too.

Then you can pick which of the two suits ur mind and then develop on it.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by caesaraba(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hello house. How we de? Hope everyone`s on track and in profits. Una happy Sunday.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ForexKing1: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
I saw some setup on AUDJPY, the trend has change from up to down, it will be good to sell from any up move, watchout for my entry on www.forexbinarys..com, you can check other pair analysis too also watchout for 30 seconds strategy on binary option in the room here

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ForexKing1: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Random Index analysis

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by csckid(m): 12:25am On Sep 30, 2013
omakay:

Yes,you are on the right track.

That is fundamental trading.

You also have to explore technical trading too.

Then you can pick which of the two suits ur mind and then develop on it.

thanks oga omakay
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
menn gbp/usd obeyed sunwalk system wella today oo,almost 95% of d signals came out green,hw i wish i had availed myself of dose ample opportunities,anyway ws too pre-occupied offline.let d greens b wit us

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stephenoye65(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Pls,is there any member of ds honourable house who is using empireoption.com.Pls,how can i operate on this platfoam,it is not as explicit as bom platfoam.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by csckid(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
hello house... i encountered one problem today while registering my africard for online transaction. my aacount got blocked online.. wat can i do to unblock it? i was directed to call this number:+2347002255822.... will this help?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
This is a new strategy.

It will only work for all those with an open mind.

I mean a very open mind.

Check through all the strategies you have gathered all through the year.

Select the worst performing strategy.

I mean the very worst.

INVERT THE SIGNALS.

Change all the 'RISE' signals to 'FALL" signals and vice-versa.

The bitter truth is that whatever bet you took as a 'RISE' and lost, somebody else took it as a 'FALL' and won it
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by caesaraba(m): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
csckid: hello house... i encountered one problem today while registering my africard for online transaction. my aacount got blocked online.. wat can i do to unblock it? i was directed to call this number:+2347002255822.... will this help?

I called that number when mine was blocked a few weeks back and they unblocked it in exactly 5 mins and 16 secs (yes, I crammed the time). Very fast service. Just know all your details and the last amount you loaded, etc, and they`ll unblock it almost immediately.

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Pure Water Biz(Discuss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.