Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,783 members, 7,965,935 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:02 AM

Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story (22237 Views)

What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Bertila1(f): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
U never went wrong. Just that she wanted to know how sincere you were,but on doing that she lost control. And in other for you not to call her a cheap girl,she snub u so dat u wil tink u went wrong jus to cover her shameful attitude. But Guy ur type dey very rare to see,for you overcoming dat strong temptation.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by tete7000(m): 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
She is playing a woman's game with you. Just play it down like she is doing and don't be surprised if she comes back. If you really want her sha you can keep pushing. However, I tell you she is too cheap and doesn't worth your sweat except if you just want to play game too.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by fruityjojo(f): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
grin. Seriously she is probably hurt dat u were able 2 resist her alluring temptation. She must have been tinkin she was 2 hot, sexy or dat u lyked her 2 much 2 be able 2 resist her. But some gals sha.

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
@OP
HABAAAAAAAA!!!! not even some hugging, not even taking her in your arms, not even some kisses and caresses, not even sweet words when the lights were off?! i certainly understand why she is mad, she is giving you the green light and you just turn around and go to bed, lol!

this girl gave you all the right signals, the light was BRIGHT GREEN, and you failed miserably.

the reason why she is mad is very simple: she gave herself to you and you turned her down. you see, most women believe that they have control over men, thanks to their coochie and tittays. they truly believe that they have power thanks to their cootie cat, so when a man disregard what they believe is the most powerful weapon in their arsenal, they rightfully get pissed. imagine, she was saying:"you can fukc me now, i am all yours" and you replied:" no thank you" lol!

the important question is: did you have a hard on when you saw her almost nekkid, or was there truly NO REACTION from your part?!
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Dahbutter(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
Bros at least you've learnt a lesson 4rm those nappy heads we call chicks. Forget being Mr Good guy, u can never be right when it comes to ladies, make a move on d 1st night and they would put u in a bad class, don't make a move and u still get into a bad class! Either way u R screwed. So y not be like me, nigga snatch dat kpomo any how, 4uk what dey say afterwards. Its better to be yabbed after u got some than when u didn't. IMO
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by PrincessEl(f): 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
u might just be analyzing the wrong issue here! Guy did u give her money the next morning when she was leaving! shebi u said she came from school so she might have just been expecting you to dole out some cash. nothing turns a girl off more than a "presumed stingy guy". so if u didnt give her money that would be the main issue! any either way she aint worth your time!
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by richeyy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
PrincessEl: u might just be analyzing the wrong issue here! Guy did u give her money the next morning when she was leaving! shebi u said she came from school so she might have just been expecting you to dole out some cash. nothing turns a girl off more than a "presumed stingy guy". so if u didnt give her money that would be the main issue! any either way she aint worth your time!

Hear yourself. Is he obligated to give her any money? It's obvious that she wanted him to sleep with her, if it wasn't, she wouldn't murmur when he chose to sleep on the sofa. It's about time ladies stop thinking that every guy wanna sleep with them.

@Op: you did well to disappoint her. It's funny cos every lady I meet thinks I wanna bleep 'em & when they start with their bleeping attitudes, I drop 'em like hot coal

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by yemivictor: 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2013
Orikinla: Did you give her any money?

Why do u ask?
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
she was actually testing 2 c if u re rily man of ur word n assuming u fell 4 her, den she wil say 2 u, 'i told u, all men re d same.

i must confess i lik men of ur type, if only i cn ve such a man.

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by andyanders: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
Shakslayer: Hello Nairalanders, what am about to relate here just happened over the weekend and it got me so confused, i told a friend of mine, who then asked me to join this forum and narrate my ordeal, i might get useful answers. So here i go.

A few months back, i met a lady on a social networking site, she is a Pharmaceutical student in one of the Universities in the South-South. We got talking, trying to psych up each other's intellectual prowess. i discovered she is a very good communicator, well read and highly versatile in almost every topic (politics, sports, social events, religion etc). She knew a bit about almost everything, and i too, am also an all rounder. So we took a liking to each other.

With each passing day, as expected, the issue of s*ex came up, i told her that i can never put pressure on a woman for s*ex on a first date, no matter how much pressed i am. I'd rather suffer in silence than do that. She said it's a lie, all men are the same, they appear nice and cute on the outside, but the moment a woman come into their life, the demon in them come out. I told her, am different, that the moment am focused on something, am focused, and unless the lady makes me believe she wants s*ex, i'll never ask her for it (on a first date). We both laughed and forgot the issue.

Just last week, i was sent on a strategic training session in her State, and i called her on Friday evening, after classes. She came to my hotel, we hugged, laughed, and said all sorts of nice things to each other (being the first time we're meeting), and we decided to spend the cool evening in a romantic resort. At about 8pm, when it was time to go, i called a cab to take her to her hostel and then take me back to my hotel. She told the cab driver to take us to my hotel first, that she'll pick a cab from there back to her hostel. I agreed. We got to the hotel and she changed her mind, said she would spend the night and go back early Saturday. I was curious, but didnt argue, we both watched SkyNews till about 10pm and decided it was time to sleep, she went to take her bath while i went downstairs to get a recharge card. When i came back, i saw her wearing one of the sexiest, silky pacific-blue lingerie, she was arranging her hair in the bed mirror, immediately, i knew i was in for a huge test, so i complimented her outfit, got my blanket out and made to sleep on the couch. She looked at me with the side of her eyes, mumbled some incoherent words and got into the bed. My mind was heavy and i couldn't sleep. After a while, i heard her faint snoring and immediately knew she has slept, so i forced myself to sleep too.

Early the next morning, she woke up with a chip on her shoulders, i greeted her, she brushed it aside, she made to the bathroom, brushed, took her bath, and in less than 15mins, she was on the elevator going back to her hostel. I was shocked, dumbfounded and too scared to even follow her, i tried to BB her, she has deleted me, i called, she wouldnt take my calls. I came back to Lagos yesterday, still tried calling with the office line, as soon as she hears my voice, she'll drop the call.

So guys, thats my story. Where did i go wrong? I think am attracted to her as much as she is to me. Matured responses would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks

Thank your God that you did bleep her. She is demon.Forget what you are looking at.She is gone and let it be for good.If you love yourself, stay off.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by vicope: 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
Chrisbenogor: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are clueless what went wrong

1. She is the one that told the cab driver to take you guys to the hotel. ( You nor even fit use your head try to tempt her to go the hotel room self she do the work for you).
2. She got to the hotel and changed her mind about going home, who the hell watches sky news with a woman in a hotel room
3. She then went on to take her bath and change to a very very looovuleeey and sezzzzzzzyyy nightie nightie for you.

The only thing [size=18pt]you come do na to go one side cover blanket[/size] angry angry angry angry
In the days of hitler na firing squad for wait you the next morning.

Nwokem the agreement was simple, no sex on the first day fine, it did not say no kissing et al!
Chai you could not even walk to the mirror compliment on her hair, her very beautiful face (even if she be atutupoyoyo) and at least touch her body ni ha!
Even ask her how on earth she expects you not a make a move on her when she is looking like that??

Me sef dey wonder if that Johnny under dia is working well undecided undecided
You are awesome, dude! +100 likes
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Finestlex(m): 12:08am On Mar 27, 2013
Shakslayer: Hello Nairalanders, what am about to relate here just happened over the weekend and it got me so confused, i told a friend of mine, who then asked me to join this forum and narrate my ordeal, i might get useful answers. So here i go.

A few months back, i met a lady on a social networking site, she is a Pharmaceutical student in one of the Universities in the South-South. We got talking, trying to psych up each other's intellectual prowess. i discovered she is a very good communicator, well read and highly versatile in almost every topic (politics, sports, social events, religion etc). She knew a bit about almost everything, and i too, am also an all rounder. So we took a liking to each other.

With each passing day, as expected, the issue of s*ex came up, i told her that i can never put pressure on a woman for s*ex on a first date, no matter how much pressed i am. I'd rather suffer in silence than do that. She said it's a lie, all men are the same, they appear nice and cute on the outside, but the moment a woman come into their life, the demon in them come out. I told her, am different, that the moment am focused on something, am focused, and unless the lady makes me believe she wants s*ex, i'll never ask her for it (on a first date). We both laughed and forgot the issue.

Just last week, i was sent on a strategic training session in her State, and i called her on Friday evening, after classes. She came to my hotel, we hugged, laughed, and said all sorts of nice things to each other (being the first time we're meeting), and we decided to spend the cool evening in a romantic resort. At about 8pm, when it was time to go, i called a cab to take her to her hostel and then take me back to my hotel. She told the cab driver to take us to my hotel first, that she'll pick a cab from there back to her hostel. I agreed. We got to the hotel and she changed her mind, said she would spend the night and go back early Saturday. I was curious, but didnt argue, we both watched SkyNews till about 10pm and decided it was time to sleep, she went to take her bath while i went downstairs to get a recharge card. When i came back, i saw her wearing one of the sexiest, silky pacific-blue lingerie, she was arranging her hair in the bed mirror, immediately, i knew i was in for a huge test, so i complimented her outfit, got my blanket out and made to sleep on the couch. She looked at me with the side of her eyes, mumbled some incoherent words and got into the bed. My mind was heavy and i couldn't sleep. After a while, i heard her faint snoring and immediately knew she has slept, so i forced myself to sleep too.

Early the next morning, she woke up with a chip on her shoulders, i greeted her, she brushed it aside, she made to the bathroom, brushed, took her bath, and in less than 15mins, she was on the elevator going back to her hostel. I was shocked, dumbfounded and too scared to even follow her, i tried to BB her, she has deleted me, i called, she wouldnt take my calls. I came back to Lagos yesterday, still tried calling with the office line, as soon as she hears my voice, she'll drop the call.

So guys, thats my story. Where did i go wrong? I think am attracted to her as much as she is to me. Matured responses would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks

. NEYO- year of the Gentleman.. Kudos man... I hate it when every chick sees every guy as same.. All men can never be the same.. Its all about individual differences... Its not all about bedmatics.. Chicks hate it when a guy turns her off.. Brotherly, if you like her, try to reach her, send her series of sms, show her you care/try calling at least for a week.. We're all humans with conscience... If she doesn't give you the chance to iron out things with her, take a walk and let go
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by LoveAmaka88(f): 3:04am On Mar 27, 2013
Her ego is just bruised. You should take pride that you were a gentleman and stuck to your word. If she doesn't find that attractive, there are plenty of women that do. If anything, she'll come around over time.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by 1miccza: 7:53am On Mar 27, 2013
Bro you did the right thing most of these girls always expect guyz to assume ,they won't come clean & if u assume wrongly they would scream ''rape!''you did the best fing as a gentleman. You are da bomb!!
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 27, 2013
You think all Gurls re the same? She might take you for a gay because that's what most ladys do think whenever a man didn't fall for their se'xual approach.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by ifegurl(f): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2013
u did d right thing jor
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by MEGAdime(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2013
The fact is d guy did not decode the signals given by d babe. He was just scared to hold something. Na jonzin tins. Is he a learner?
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Elxandre(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2013
I love guys with self control..you are just like me.

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by dipotech: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2013
No at all.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by EIC1: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2013
Oops, its really a serious matter shocked, i admire ur sense of maturity and self control, its really hard to find a guy who is able to escape such temptation. Well, just let her be, am sure she will come back begging after realising wat she has done. cheers grin
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by EIC1: 11:09am On Mar 27, 2013
dipotech: No at all.

Sure u'll be able to do such? smiley
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by christygenius(f): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2013
@ Op, U didnt do anything wrong my dear. i really admire dis rare quality in men cos its not easy. Hold unto ur virtue as a self controlled man.
Am not suprised dt she acted that way, cos its obvious she's a loose girl, who'll jump at anything between d trousers. How can a well mannered lady open up her unclothedness to a man she met on a first date? Only God knows how many men she has slept wit on a first date and she wanted to count u on her list , bt didnt succeed. U shuld be grateful to God dt u controlled urself and didnt give in to her lustful desires cos who knows wat wud've happened after dt, may she's one of d numerous agents of darkness sent destroy ur life and destiny or she wud've even u given a veneral disease and i guess that's why she's not happy with u cos her mission in ur life wasn't accomplished. Be wise & careful cos a lot of men has been destroyed and rendered useless thru dis kind of situation. Besides, if she's a good girl and was really testing u, she shuld've admired and compliment u on being a man of ur words. I really thank God dt men like u still exist cos ur kind is very very rare to come by these days.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Flygerian1(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2013
OP, u R a man of ur word, i like that. If every means of reaching her seems abortive, just move on and let her be.

Who knows in the future, u might regret going back to her.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Flygerian1(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2013
christygenius: @ Op, U didnt do anything wrong my dear. i really admire dis rear quality in men cos its not easy. Hold unto ur virtue as a self controlled man.
Am not suprised dt she acted that way, cos its obvious she's a loose girl, who'll jump at anything between d trousers. How can a well mannered lady open up her unclothedness to a man she met on a first date? Only God knows how many men she has slept wit on a first date and she wanted to count u on her list , bt didnt succeed. U shuld be grateful to God dt u controlled urself and didnt give in to her lustful desires cos who knows wat wud've happened after dt, may she's one of d numerous agents of darkness sent destroy ur life and destiny or she wud've even given a veneral disease and i guess that's why she's not happy with u cos her mission in ur life wasn't accomplished. Be wise & careful cos a lot of men has been destroyed and rendered useless thru dis kind of situation. I really thank God dt men like u still exist.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Vyca(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
Chai! No light fit green pass dat 1 4 dis life. I trust VECTOR hin 4 hit am 4rm da back,difrnt styles doin all sorts
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by vickkyspassion: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
Darlene babe: u did the right thing, stop blaming urself.... wat if d way she acted towards u is same way she does to other?guessing. stay calm n get a responsible one
. U are very right my bro.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by jpphilips(m): 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2013

Many thanks

Is she ugly?? if not, then what are you feeling like? Koby bryant? abi michael jackson? oh!! i see, you really think it is only men that are sexual? lol
ok, pocket your chauvinistic beard and tell me why she shouldn't get sex if she desires it with you?

where did you go wrong you asked? the point you where you missed to fvck her brains out. she might be whispering to herself #thank God you took your impotence back to lagos where it belongs#
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by jpphilips(m): 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
christygenius: @ Op, U didnt do anything wrong my dear. i really admire dis rare quality in men cos its not easy. Hold unto ur virtue as a self controlled man.
Am not suprised dt she acted that way, cos its obvious she's a loose girl, who'll jump at anything between d trousers. How can a well mannered lady open up her unclothedness to a man she met on a first date? Only God knows how many men she has slept wit on a first date and she wanted to count u on her list , bt didnt succeed. U shuld be grateful to God dt u controlled urself and didnt give in to her lustful desires cos who knows wat wud've happened after dt, may she's one of d numerous agents of darkness sent destroy ur life and destiny or she wud've even u given a veneral disease and i guess that's why she's not happy with u cos her mission in ur life wasn't accomplished. Be wise & careful cos a lot of men has been destroyed and rendered useless thru dis kind of situation. Besides, if she's a good girl and was really testing u, she shuld've admired and compliment u on being a man of ur words. I really thank God dt men like u still exist cos ur kind is very very rare to come by these days.

I have a little problem wit people with this kinda opinion,

1 what is the difference between sex on a first date and sex on a fifth date?
2 why would she not get sex from him if she desires it?
3 even if the OP is a christian or whatever force that kidnapped his loins, i believe he did not communicate the terms to the girl, like he said, they talked about sex on a first date, where the guy made his opinion known
here is his position:

I told her, am different, that the moment am focused on something, am focused, and unless the lady makes me believe she wants s*ex, i'll never ask her for it (on a first date). We both laughed and forgot the issue.

was the OP expecting the girl to beg him for sex? she has created the ambiance expecting the Raptor to strike and he muscled away.

4 if it is a crime to have sex on a first date then 90% of sane men should be in jail, and if men's 90% is plausible, then why wont at least 30% of women have it if they wish to?

5 BTW who made that law and to what end?

the OP is just a an over grown baby elephant, these are two consenting adults dancing Azonto on a celine dion's track.

about rendering him useless, please stop thinking you are talking to kids in a day care center, a woman who is poised to destroy a man doesn't strike on a one night stand, matter of fact, the woman that will destroy a man easily is the one that has played into your emotions and won over your sensibilities, doubt if one night stand can achieve that.

when you say destroy, how do you mean? bludgeon him in the middle of the night? steal his valuables, spiritually attack him? or poison him? in all these examples the girl already had the chance by virtue of their cohabiting.

the guy had already lost his guard cohabiting with a stranger till dawn, his waking up with tales by moonlight is a sign that the girl meant him no harm, in other words, his sanctimoniousness is just a cover up for his ineptitude.

only god knows how this adult emasculated himself before the girl, the girl is simply not cut out for a loser.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by jpphilips(m): 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
Bertila1: U never went wrong. Just that she wanted to know how sincere you were,but on doing that she lost control. And in other for you not to call her a cheap girl,she snub u so dat u wil tink u went wrong jus to cover her shameful attitude. But Guy ur type dey very rare to see,for you overcoming dat strong temptation.

stories that touch, the guy has @r@ctile dysfunction do you expect him to share that with you? i don't think so
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by jpphilips(m): 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
andyanders:

Thank your God that you did bleep her. She is demon.Forget what you are looking at.She is gone and let it be for good.If you love yourself, stay off.

And your kinda infamous demons don't attack on a third date? abeg go hire a brain.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2013
jonced: @op...hi
If ur story is true, then u r a decent guy. U still have a long way 2 where u should be but if u continue with this outlook 2 life...i pray u get to a good place in d end. Now, u need 2 discard most of the comments on this thread, they simply r of no value 2 u.

Let me explain what happened...but before i do that let me tell u this...pls forget about that girl, she would only cause u harm emotionally, financially, even ur dreams r @ risk here, this is not an advice, its a warning.

Now let me tell u what happened...its not difficult really...the whole drama is about....money, yes, money.

When u told her u would be visiting her state, she hatched a plan in her head 2 make some money from u. U see, if u're familiar with social networks, u will know that they r crawling with ladies who just want 2 meet guys, sleep with them 4 money, and continue d relationship with d guy as long as they can milk him, afterwards, they dump d guy. Such ladies have a number of guys @ any given time that they use as ATMs, they also have a number of guys on their radar.
U happened 2 b on her radar, but u thwarted her plan 2 begin d milking process by not sleeping with her that night. U see, she has no basis 2 begin to come up with sob stories or requests for money if u do not sleep with her. That's how such ladies see it ...so to her u r 'bad market' and just wasted her time. Time she might have spent milking or setting up some other guy for milking. Such ladies r emotionally cold and will drop u as soon as u dont fit into their plan because there r so many guys dat they have 2 work on @ any given time and so they feel u r a waste of time. Forget abt a serious relationship with her...she just wants 2 sleep with u for money.
If u doubt me...send her a text telling her that u want 2 send some money into her account so that she can travel to where u r and spend some time with u, and see how fast she will call u. However, when she calls dont send any money, just know what she's about.
If she calls and u fall for her stories...u r on d wrong road my freind. I hope i have helped u solve d mystery.

Be wise
rubbish! Human beings are complex so u can't just generalize ur thought and make assumptions. If he smashed her, she might mean no harm. What is she had s*e*x 4 years ago and she was really feeling Hot. It is only the girl that can say why she did such actions. So nobody should call d girl names. So if d girl was to b pretending nko? She's a good girl, dats what y'all will say. D Op is still a confirmed GOAT to me
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by PrincessEl(f): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
richeyy:

Hear yourself. Is he obligated to give her any money? It's obvious that she wanted him to sleep with her, if it wasn't, she wouldn't murmur when he chose to sleep on the sofa. It's about time ladies stop thinking that every guy wanna sleep with them.

@Op: you did well to disappoint her. It's funny cos every lady I meet thinks I wanna bleep 'em & when they start with their bleeping attitudes, I drop 'em like hot coal

@ Richey did i say he is under any obligation to give her any money! d dude is confused as to why she cut contact with him, and every one is thinking its about sex..... i beg to differ.... "the money phenomena" is quite common with undergraduates girls. A similar thing happened with my colleague, only for him to find out later she thot he was a stingy guy and she spent transport to come see him only to go back to school empty handed. so therefore there are many factors that cud attribute to her "lock up"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pics / This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) / OAU Alumni Hostel Gutted By Fire Tonight (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.