Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,845 members, 7,945,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

Prophet Tb Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Tb Joshua (775 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Tb Joshua by bluehorizo(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2008
I saw one of TB Joshua's Tv programs and i was moved with what the man did. He helped some dwarfs who have been segregated from the society and helped them by giving them cash for their education,projects,feeding,accommodation and all. He even gave them bags of rice. I wonder how many of these so called "men of God" can do what the man is doing with all the wealth and riches they have acquired. There was another day i saw another of his TV program where he was assisting the old,widows and widowers. Is this not awesome?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Wearing Trouser / Love World: Reach Out Nigeria / Oprah An Anti-christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.