Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,957 members, 7,922,372 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:29 AM

9 Words Used By Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Words Used By Women (24437 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Words Used By Women by nawtishawti: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2013
190: my favourite statements

take it easy take it easy
put it small small, its paining me grin grin
should i stop-No dont stop

what are ur dirty minds thinking grin grin
wat was ur dirty fingers typing.......foul :p
Re: 9 Words Used By Women by marcusaurelio(m): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
Bleep women. Then...y do we nid 2 study them wen theu ar nt god..mtcheww
Re: 9 Words Used By Women by marcusaurelio(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
Bleep women. Then...y do we nid 2 study them wen theu ar nt god..mtcheww..wen they ar right..imagine
Re: 9 Words Used By Women by ghostofsparta(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
Good write-up that should have being titled ' 9 Words Used By Wannabe Nigerian Women Babes '
Re: 9 Words Used By Women by Gabriellee1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
The last time i heared a girl tell a guy 'go ahead', he was found lien horizontally to the ground. Bro,if u hear dat word,watch ur back wit a REAR VIEW.
Re: 9 Words Used By Women by gogodaye(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
It does appear the OP forgot to add this one word "ehyaah" to the list earlier enumerated above. This word has been and is still and would continiously be used by my naija sistas. It has continued to serve in the past and would still do in futuro...........

1 Like

Re: 9 Words Used By Women by thundersx(m): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
denitro:
1.) Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to
shut up.
2.) Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes
is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game
before helping around the house.
3.) Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should
be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing
usually end in fine.
4.) Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission.
Don’t Do It!
5.) Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood
by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting
her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing.
(Refer back to #3 for the meaning of
nothing.)
6.) That’s Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to
a man. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how ‘n
when you will pay for your mistake.
7.) Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question,or Faint. Just say you’re welcome.
8.) Whatever : Is a women’s way of saying F*** YOU!
9.) Don’t worry about it, I’ll do it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is
something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself.
This will later result in a man asking ‘What’s wrong?’ For the woman’s response refer to
Turbo, then RUN!!!
you highlighted everything like women are robots nd they all have the same program installed in their head
Re: 9 Words Used By Women by Shakirababy(f): 5:21am On May 19, 2015
TT
Re: 9 Words Used By Women by Konquest: 7:25am On Oct 31, 2021
denitro:
1.) Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to
shut up.

2.) Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes
is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game
before helping around the house.
3.) Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should
be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing
usually end in fine.
4.) Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission.
Don’t Do It!
5.) Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood
by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting
her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing.
(Refer back to #3 for the meaning of
nothing.)
6.) That’s Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to
a man. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how ‘n
when you will pay for your mistake.
7.) Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question,or Faint. Just say you’re welcome.
8.) Whatever : Is a women’s way of saying F*** YOU!
9.) Don’t worry about it, I’ll do it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is
something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself.
This will later result in a man asking ‘What’s wrong?’ For the woman’s response refer to
Turbo, then RUN!!!
"Nothing or I'm fine."
*Rolling eyes* (Pun intended)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy / Asking An "Ex" About Your Flaws, Is It Ever Okay? / 12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.