Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,551 members, 7,888,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:52 PM

I Don't Want To Marry Her, But She Loves Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Marry Her, But She Loves Me (1600 Views)

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Marry Her, But She Loves Me by josephenang(m): 5:37am On Mar 28, 2013
Please guys, I need ƱƦ advice, I'm into a relation that I know I won't marry ðìϩ girl, b/cus I will not like to keep a woman in ♍♈ house who is not educated $ can not stand Ϝϫ ♍Ƹ̴. But she keep on parading herself telling poeple that I will marry her somday. All I wantet f̶̲̥̅̊
я̩̥̊
@̤̥̣̈̊̇
₥ her Ѿãš just a relationship. Now I want her to realice †̥̥
h̶̲̥̅̊
ε̲̣̣̣̥
fact and don't knw ЂƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡w to go about it, cus I don't want to hurt her.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her, But She Loves Me by 190: 6:00am On Mar 28, 2013
have you nyashed her tongue

if yes- then you must marry her
if not- then feel free to ride your okada away tongue tongue
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her, But She Loves Me by mataz(f): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2013
Tell her that its not her its. U and u need some time to figure out what u want and she is a great woman u need some space she will get a guy to comfort her then use that against her and u remain innocent
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her, But She Loves Me by outrage: 7:14am On Mar 28, 2013
See some one complaing about education!?
Go back to school learn how to spell before you come back and make that a point.
Beautiful nonsense..
josephenang: Please guys, I need ƱƦ advice, I'm into a relation that I know I won't marry ðìϩ girl, b/cus I will not like to keep a woman in ♍♈ house who is not educated $ can not stand Ϝϫ ♍Ƹ̴. But she keep on parading herself telling poeple that I will marry her somday. All I wantet f̶̲̥̅̊
я̩̥̊
@̤̥̣̈̊̇
h̶̲̥̅̊
ε̲̣̣̣̥
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her, But She Loves Me by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 28, 2013
josephenang: Please guys, I need ƱƦ advice, I'm into a relation that I know I won't marry ðìϩ girl, b/cus I will not like to keep a woman in ♍♈ house who is not educated $ can not stand Ϝϫ ♍Ƹ̴. But she keep on parading herself telling poeple that I will marry her somday. All I wantet f̶̲̥̅̊
я̩̥̊
@̤̥̣̈̊̇
h̶̲̥̅̊
ε̲̣̣̣̥
Why will a chronic olodo like you complain about someone being uneducated?

If you do not want to marry her, open YOUR mouth and tell her you are ending the relationship and let her BE. . . So you want all the perks of a relationship without being tagged as being in one, and then, when you have sucked her dry, you leave her for someone else, and then turn around and call her loose.

Can you see your 5kobo sense? undecided

Quit playing that crappy outdated pity "I don't want to hurt her" line. It makes you more pathetic. If you can't stand her, tell her to leave, and then bear the consequences of your actions. . .

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her, But She Loves Me by Smartiegurl(f): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2013
sexkillz: Why will a chronic olodo like you complain about someone being uneducated?

If you do not want to marry her, open YOUR mouth and tell her you are ending the relationship and let her BE. . . So you want all the perks of a relationship without being tagged as being in one, and then, when you have sucked her dry, you leave her for someone else, and then turn around and call her loose.

Can you see your 5kobo sense? undecided

Quit playing that crappy outdated pity "I don't want to hurt her" line. It makes you more pathetic. If you can't stand her, tell her to leave, and then bear the consequences of your actions. . .

hehehehe!@chronic olodo! I tire 4 some people oh. Imagine his sense of humor.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her, But She Loves Me by sunnyt1(m): 8:39am On Mar 28, 2013
Have u ever thought of the reasons why marriages don’t last anymore? Most married people are unhappy and divorce rate is at an all-time high because priorities had been misplaced. The criteria for the choice of marital partner had been twisted and until we go back to God’s original purpose for marriage, we are going to make the devil achieve more success (in killing, stealing and destroying our joy and peace). Since money, education standard, status, height, genotype became the basis for marriage, it has increasingly become difficult to have a successful marriage. I won’t advice you to marry someone you are not physically attracted to or someone you don’t want, but on what page are you taking your preference from? Lean not on your understanding, Let God guide you.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her, But She Loves Me by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2013
Guy why will u date someone u can't marry. Dts wickedness..dnt attrct curses mehn
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her, But She Loves Me by freeamie: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2013
я̩̥̊
@̤̥̣̈̊̇
h̶̲̥̅̊
ε̲̣̣̣̥

Bros,
Where U buy the correct Ogogoro wey U drink this morning ?
Abeg, the one wey I drink this morning no good at alllllll.
E be like say the fool.ish woman mix am something.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her, But She Loves Me by PastorOluT(m): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
[quote
author=mataz]Tell her that its not her its. U and u need some time to
figure out what u want and she is a great woman u need some space she
will get a guy to comfort her then use that against her and u remain
innocent[/quote]

Cant believe its a female giving such adviceshocked
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her, But She Loves Me by mataz(f): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
shocked
Pastor Olu T:

Cant believe its a female giving such adviceshocked
: :oo. What its done when push comes to shove. Clearly he dose not love the girl cause if he did he was going to take her to school and make her a better person. After all u don't find ur perfect person u make him /her. So op just want to tap and go then let the mind games begin

(1) (Reply)

American Born Nigerian Woman Dating African American Man With Kids / Do U Get Thirsty Or Hungry After Sex. / Can You Date Your Childhood Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.