Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,793 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande (18373 Views)

Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / APC Will Eradicate Boko Haram In A Month / How To Eradicate Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
TechyGuy:

Yes BH and Buhari supporters are not different. I was still in the North when BH became a National security threat and also when CPC started, i said it then, that they are not different, i am still saying it today! You can argue but it will not hold sway to someone like me that lived in an ANPP/BH state! The supporters are the same people who were behind Buhari in ANPP where BH was formed by same party Buhari led for 8 years.

How old are you really? I ask because you are typing but not making any sense. All you say is ANPP = BH and Buhari = BH. Dude give hard facts in support of this.

Mohammed Ali Ndume and Ahmed Zanna both of Borno state are PDP and have confessed with their own mouths that they have links to BH yet nothing has been done to them. Tell me why please
Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by ayox2003: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
chingyjant:
You mixed the names up.Buhari made that statement that he will make Nigeria ungovernable while the burial Azazi went for was that of Oronto Douglas's father

Oh yeah! Oronto Douglas - GEJ's friend.

For the records, it was Atiku who said he'd make Nigeria un-governable. Some internet sleuthing on Google would prove it.

Frawzey
Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by Goddex: 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
Talk
is cheap. The last I checked APC governors have been ruling the Boko Haram infested Borno & Yobe for 14yrs and pocketing huge sums in security votes.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by dayokanu(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
TechyGuy:

Yes BH and Buhari supporters are not different. I was still in the North when BH became a National security threat and also when CPC started, i said it then, that they are not different, i am still saying it today! You can argue but it will not hold sway to someone like me that lived in an ANPP/BH state! The supporters are the same people who were behind Buhari in ANPP where BH was formed by same party Buhari led for 8 years.

I lived in Bauchi also and I knw the average guy on the street is also scared of Boko Haram guys, Infact they have killed more Natives

While during the Election riot they were attacking SOutherners specifically.

Boko Haram attacks everyone while Election riots kill Southerners How many Aboki were killed in the Post election riots?

The most high profile person attacked by Boko Haram still remain Ado Bayero and General Shuwa
Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by antiembezzle: 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
These are the things that provoke me most. So APC, as progressives has the solution to boko haram but will wait quietly, no matter the depth of the catastrophe doled out by this group just because they are not in power. What they are interested in is getting power, human lives means nothing to these people who want to rule us by 2015, this implies directly that the APC are scaring christians away from core northern states to have maximum votes in such state. This is the kind of hypocrisy and wickedness that led to the civil war, why should people support the murder of others for any reason whatsoever? People should be ready for chaos in this country because they didn't tell us how they'll stop the menace. Are the boko boys ally to the APC? Do they know them? Will they tell them to calm down since they are, presumably in power? Will they, as progressives give the blood suckers amnesty for killing over 3000 souls? What are the APC goons implying? The man whom this comment is atributed to should be arrested for interrogation immediately...

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by karlmax2: 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
naijadeyhia:

How old are you really? I ask because you are typing but not making any sense. All you say is ANPP = BH and Buhari = BH. Dude give hard facts in support of this.

Mohammed Ali Ndume and Ahmed Zanna both of Borno state are PDP and have confessed with their own mouths that they have links to BH yet nothing has been done to them. Tell me why please
WE SHOULD BE ASKING U HOW OLD ARE U BECAUSE IF U DONT KNOW THAT THE SENATORS U MENTIONED WERE IN ANPP FOR 8YEARS, THE PERIOD WHEN BOKO HARAM WAS THEIR SECURITY OUTFIT ENFORCING SHARIA LAW AND WAS FUNDED BY BUHARI AND HIS ANPP. IF YOUR NOT A COWARD TELL US THE PARTY THEY WERE IN BEFORE THEY DEFECTED TO PDP AND THE YEAR THEY DECAMPED THEN LET NAIRALAND COMPARE IT WITH THE YEAR BOKO HARAM WAS FORMED.

WHAT AKANDE IS SIMPLY TELLING NIGERIANS IS WHAT Tinubu THEIR SPIRITUAL LEADER HAS ALREADY TOLD US .IS THAT THEY WOULD GRANT THEM ARMNESTY IF POWER IS GIVEN TO THEM THEY CAN COUNTINUE WITH THERE PIPE DREAM SHA HIS WIFE HAS ALREADY BOOSTED ABOUT BECOMING THE FIRST FEMALE SENATE PRESIDENT YOU AND HER CAN COUNTINUE IN THAT DREAM

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by waliezi(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
invectives: ‘APC Will Eradicate Boko Haram In A Month’

Action Congress Party stalwart Ayo Akande in Lagos State has said the All Progressive Congress will eradicate the Boko Haram menace within a month in power.

He said the inception of the presidency of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan set the stage for the escalation of terrorism by the shady group.

Akande, who spoke in a statement on Wednesday in Lagos, believed in APC's capability to dealing with myriad of problems bedeviling the country.

He also predicted the likelihood of victory as the newly formed party sets to take on the Peoples Democratic Party in 2015.

Akande said, "I am optimistic within one month of an APC government in Aso Rock, Boko Haram restiveness will disappear. This is because the grievances of injustice, corruption, insensitivity, hopelessness and unemployment adduced by the sect would have been resolved."

On the issue that most Nigerians deemed APC not strong enough to wrest power from the PDP, Akande said, "The success of the merger is 80 per cent. You don't expect any arrangement especially politics to be absolute. The hope is high, Nigerian people are fed up with the Peoples Democratic Party government."

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-will-eradicate-boko-haram-in-a-month/
this obviously proves dat d opposition is behind Boko Haram actions in a bid 2unset Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by Fantacy1(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
Same story line but different caption. APC is no diff 4rm PDP. I percieve someting in dis country (plz dnt ask what).
Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by invectives(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
waliezi: this obviously proves dat d opposition is behind Boko Haram actions in a bid 2unset Jonathan.

Even my 3yr old son just said the same thing as you.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by confusion247(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
Is there any difference between APC and Boko Haram? Why is it that yorubas will never condemn nor criticize hausa/fulani oligarchy when they are committing crime and evil against humanity. PleASE Akande, was it Jonathan that made northerners to be poor? Was it Jonathan that gave birth to over 10 million alamajiris? Akande be informed that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019. Northerners should go on with the bombing of their domain, they can equally extend it to south west since many yorubas believe in their ideology.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by TechyGuy: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
naijadeyhia:

Your write up shows you are being myopic in your views. If the northern youths revolted because Buhari lost doesnt make them BH. Nigeria has been a haven for terrorist activities due to the corrupt practices inherent in the system. perhaps it was CPC that engineered the Niger delta militants as well.

I just need to ask you one question; Why in the name of God did the National Security Adviser have to say that BH is PDP? Was he bribed by CPC or buhari to say this? If you can answer this one question then i would take you seriously. BY the way i am an easterner and not a northerner (Because by my write up you might think i am from the north)

Why do u opposition supporters keep skewing what Azazi said? Go and listen to the recording again, you guys are just pathetic when u try to gain cheap points. I asked simple questions but instead you would answer you are using the rhetoric of what Azazi said. Does common sense not tell you that BH is fighting GEJ and his govt? Does common sense not tell you that opposition is the one gaining or trying to gain from BH menace? Can PDP create a terrorist group to spite herself? Those calling for amnesty are from where, PDP? Nay! ACN/CPC! Open your eyes and see my brother!

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by Toktee(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
antiembezzle: These are the things that provoke me most. So APC, as progressives has the solution to boko haram but will wait quietly, no matter the depth of the catastrophe doled out by this group just because they are not in power. What they are interested in is getting power, human lives means nothing to these people who want to rule us by 2015, this implies directly that the APC are scaring christians away from core northern states to have maximum votes in such state. This is the kind of hypocrisy and wickedness that led to the civil war, why should people support the murder of others for any reason whatsoever? People should be ready for chaos in this country because they didn't tell us how they'll stop the menace. Are the boko boys ally to the APC? Do they know them? Will they tell them to calm down since they are, presumably in power? Will they, as progressives give the blood suckers amnesty for killing over 3000 souls? What are the APC goons implying? The man whom this comment is atributed to should be arrested for interrogation immediately...
And who are you,so ou want Apc to teach pdp how to rule abi;if they are incompetent what are they still doing there,if you hold a winning card while playing cards i dnt think you will allow anybody to see it,i advice you to remain calm 2015 is at the corner.
Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by dayokanu(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
TechyGuy:

Why do u opposition supporters keep skewing what Azazi said? Go and listen to the recording again, you guys are just pathetic when u try to gain cheap points. I asked simple questions but instead you would answer you are using the rhetoric of what Azazi said. Does common sense not tell you that BH is fighting GEJ and his govt? Does common sense not tell you that opposition is the one gaining or trying to gain from BH menace? Can PDP create a terrorist group to spite herself? Those calling for amnesty are from where, PDP? Nay! ACN/CPC! Open your eyes and see my brother!

Who were Boko Haram fighting under Yar Adua?

So what a whole National Security Adviser said is now rhetoric but what some nameless fellow on the internet said is now Gospel?
Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by Sannei: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
Since you people worship the Gej government then you can keep him till he die in your own portion of cursed land. SPLIT THIS DAMN COUNTRY ALREADY!
Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by hajieazi(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
Oh М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ God... Chief Bisi Akande... What an error.
Ɣ☺ΰ can't toil with people's life. Whatever solution we have to collectively solve this endemic problem should be shared with the present administration. we can't wait till 2015 because Ɣ☺ΰ ά̲̣̣̣̥и̣̣̣̣̥D̶̲̥̅̊ your group including myself are not guaranteed of being alive then.
Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by dayokanu(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
[size=18pt]Boko Haram fighting for justice –Tukur[/size]

National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, has said members of the Islamic sect, Boko Haram, are fighting for justice

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-fighting-for-justice-tukur/

Some people see white and decide to call it red is Bamanga Tukur also chairman of APC?
Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by dayokanu(m): 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
[size=18pt]TERRORISM TRIAL: Intrigues as Ndume names VP Namadi Sambo[/size]

The ongoing trial of the sitting lawmaker representing Borno South Senatorial District, Mohammed Ali Ndume, over his alleged romance with the Jamaatu Ahlil Sunna Lidawati wal Jihad, otherwise known as Boko Haram terrorist sect, may have assumed a dangerous dimension, considering that the accused person has sworn before a Federal High Court in Abuja that the Vice President, Namadi Sambo, was fully aware of his relationship with the sect

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/terrorism-trial-intrigues-as-ndume-names-vp-namadi-sambo/

"APC" Vice president Namadi Sambo linked with Boko Haram
Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by Morgan1092(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
I may agree wit dem, mayb all it wil tek is to tel dia members (Boko Haram) 2 cease fire. But dat is nt all Nigerians nid. Try n com up wit a beta campaign move. #LEARNERS# Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
Someone tell them to register the rogue group first.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by seunlayi(m): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
thelastPope: Of course they will! We know they will. Whhy won't they when they are the sponsors?

I know they will do it in 24hours. Iddiots!
thank you, u don shine ur face well well. Let me give u 10 million likes

1 Like

Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by thelastPope(m): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
ayox2003:

Folks are always quick to point fingers at Buhari/Tinubu, without, for the sake of posterity, taking a cursory look at how events have unfolded on the political scene.

Four Reality checks:

1) Late Gen Azazi said at the South-south conference, which had both PDP and APC members in attendance, that PDP is Boko Haram and that Boko Haram is PDP. Where is Gen Azazi today? He died in the helicopter crash that conveyed him from Orubebe, a PDP member, father's burial ceremony. A report later came out that the helicopter crash was caused by human error. Who killed Azazi? Who?

2) Senator Ali Ndume, a PDP member was said to be caught 'hosting' Boko Haram members. Yet, he's still walking around without any restriction like a famous philanthropist.

3) In 2011, Atiku categorically said that he would make Nigerian "un-governable" for the present administration. Yet, the government turned a blind eye on him because of his 'almost-dead' political career, which ofcourse is not a threat to this administration's political ambition in 2015.

4) GEJ said not so long ago, that members of Boko Haram are among top government officials, even among the military. This statement by Mr President sends a clear message that he knows who these guys are. The ones caught like Ndume have not been prosecuted.

Who is deceiving who? After painting Buhari red, they now called on him to 'dialogue' with Boko Haram. Just like they called Ribadu to carry out an investigation on the subsidy scam, only to rubbish the report afterall. Who does that?

Time will tell.

Frawzey

The irony of your posts is that it is Buhari/Tinubu that are calling for amnesty for BH. Why are they calling for amnesty for a group of people who according to you are PDP members? Isnt that funny? Why would you want the PDP led government to compensate and empower their own members? You are not making sense, honestly

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by karlmax2: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
dayokanu: [size=18pt]TERRORISM TRIAL: Intrigues as Ndume names VP Namadi Sambo[/size]

The ongoing trial of the sitting lawmaker representing Borno South Senatorial District, Mohammed Ali Ndume, over his alleged romance with the Jamaatu Ahlil Sunna Lidawati wal Jihad, otherwise known as Boko Haram terrorist sect, may have assumed a dangerous dimension, considering that the accused person has sworn before a Federal High Court in Abuja that the Vice President, Namadi Sambo, was fully aware of his relationship with the sect

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/terrorism-trial-intrigues-as-ndume-names-vp-namadi-sambo/

dayokanu: [size=18pt]Boko Haram fighting for justice –Tukur[/size]

National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, has said members of the Islamic sect, Boko Haram, are fighting for justice

Some people see white and decide to call it red is Bamanga Tukur also chairman of APC?

THEN TELL NIGERIANS WHY YOUR OGA AT THE TOP TINUBU AND HIS APC ROGUES ARE ADVOCATING FOR ARMNESTY FOR THE SAME PDP BOKO HARAM?

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by dayokanu(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
thelastPope:

The irony of your posts is that it is Buhari/Tinubu that are calling for amnesty for BH. Why are they calling for amnesty for a group of people who according to you are PDP members? Isnt that funny? Why would you want the PDP led government to compensate and empower their own members? You are not making sense, honestly

It was also Buhari and Tinubu who said they were fighting for justice

Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
dayokanu: [size=18pt]Boko Haram fighting for justice –Tukur[/size]

On point once again. The truth will always remain the truth. But liars and others who cannot see beyond their noses here will always call white, lemon! I guess Tukur is now APC or perhaps Ndume and Sambo are also APC. Yeye dey smell
Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by thelastPope(m): 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
dayokanu: [size=18pt]TERRORISM TRIAL: Intrigues as Ndume names VP Namadi Sambo[/size]

[size=16pt]So why is Tinubu calling for amnesty for them? Why ask for amnesty for PDP members?

Why ask that the terrorists created by your sworn enemy be empowered and compensated? Your theory is obviously not adding up[/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by jntyjnty007(f): 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
I nearly spit my sides laughing, a month! These people are relentless. They simply never give up. When you broker deals with terrorists, it is always very sensitive. On the face of it there is what looks like peace, but they always have another agenda, and without a shadow of doubt if someone or something pisses them right off, they take up their arms again. It is like a vicious circleN you smash one terrorist cell, and there is another to takes its place. The cycle is endless, but can be broken, it takes years. Look at the Taliban.

Talk like that is cheap and damn dangerous, especially to those who sadly might just believe it. For any person to make such a statement, do you really think they are out for the people of this great country or just for themselves?

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
This is why terrorism has bn hard to contain. Politicians see it as a ladder to buttress their ascent to power irrespective of d lives of fellow Nigerians lost.
D certificate wielding illiterates shall, as usual, subscribe to ds bogus assertion!
Shame on us!!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by wasolad01: 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
Our politicians are so dumb to the extent that they think Nigerian populace believe in their competency. How can a learned person announce that problem of about 5 years can be solved in a month. Our politicians should know that we are voting for them because we have to, not because they can make it better because all political parties and their candidates are corrupt and self centered. Why agbero and area boys still dey Lagos? why PHCN offices are always running generators? those ones too can be solved in a week.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by dayokanu(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
The statement below guess who made it , Guess the party he is and guess which state he governed

“Governor Sylva called me one early morning, and I answered and said Good morning Your Excellency. Sylva responded, Please don’t call me that, I heard the President wants to remove me as Governor and install you, so that is why you refused to return as commissioner?

Let me tell you something. THIS WILL BE THE LAST FIGHT; I WILL KILL PRESIDENT JONATHAN, HIS WIFE, PATIENCE AND YOU. [size=14pt]YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THERE IS BOKO HARAM. I WILL MOBILIZE THEM TO YENAGOA AND WILL SINK THE STATE IF YOU PEOPLE MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO REMOVE ME[/size]”.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/118904-governor-timipre-sylvathreatensto-kill-president-jonathan-and-family.html

Yet some people want us to believe say na APC dey sponsor BokO Haram

Or how would you invite them to Yenagoa if you are not one of their sponsors and inside men?
Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by thelastPope(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
dayokanu:

It was also Buhari and Tinubu who said they were fighting for justice

[size=14pt]But Tukur is not asking for amnesty for them now, haba! He said that on the basis that their leader was murdered and that escalated the whole episode. But he hasnt asked for amnesty for them. Your master is the one asking for amnesty. How do you explain that.[/size]
Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by wasolad01: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
jntyjnty007: I nearly spit my sides laughing, a month! These people are relentless. They simply never give up. When you broker deals with terrorists, it is always very sensitive. On the face of it there is what looks like peace, but they always have another agenda, and without a shadow of doubt if someone or something pisses them right off, they take up their arms again. It is like a vicious circleN you smash one terrorist cell, and there is another to takes its place. The cycle is endless, but can be broken, it takes years. Look at the Taliban.

Talk like that is cheap and damn dangerous, especially to those who sadly might just believe it. For any person to make such a statement, do you really think they are out for the people of this great country or just for themselves?

You talk sense. Nigerian politicians can promise without plan or action. they can even tell you to come and meet Angel Gabriel physically at the market.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande by TechyGuy: 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
naijadeyhia:

Asking me about my age would make you dumber. Were you old enough to know what happened when Buhari was in power as head of state? Have you followed Buhari closely for some time, I think a lot of you ACN/CPC/Buhari supporters are young students mostly in Lagos who know nothing about history. And stop calling names of Senators from Borno! Read Karl Max's post to see where BH came from. Mind you, I am NO SUPPORTER OF PDP nor GEJ but I've said time again that WE DON'T HAVE OPPOSITION!
You seem to forget that ACN was a party Atiku used to try wrestle power from OBJ!

My posts are not making sense to you because you dont apply sense in your reasoning. Answer the simple questions I brought forward or forever remain silent.

By the way, have you ever lived in the North?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Street Begging In Kwara State. / Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West / Edo Primary: APC Removes Uzodinma As Chairman, Names Otu As Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.