Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,870 members, 7,980,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:33 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (584728 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by goldtooth: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tekkyboy:
its a scam and dont even waste your time replying
Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
hey guys..i hv nextdooronline.com..is it a good name?valuate values it at 710$..how can i sell it..?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
datovid:
hey guys..i hv nextdooronline.com..is it a good name?valuate values it at 710$..how can i sell it..?

TRY DOMAININDEX.COM FOR APPRAISAL
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
iykepromotions:
use sigler99 when checking out

@iyke...thanks sir.....iv been able to buy a domain curtsy of the promocode.
please can u direct me on how to park it on sedo....im a bit confused here..

@gurus in d house....i just need a stepwise approach on how to park my domain on sedo...
thanks all
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hungryboy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
gurus abeg godaddy just locked my domain, due to password error, i tried the reset option but the thing is not still working out,
abeg wetin i go do
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by PROFLOVY(m): 12:43am On Mar 07, 2015
Mr 2sexi..Can u pls send or drop ur contact..I already sent u a pm
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wellsaid(m): 8:50am On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2015
Gurus in the house...is it okay to use brokage selling domain in sedo? Thanks. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2015
PROFLOVY:
Mr 2sexi..Can u pls send or drop ur contact..I already sent u a pm
Bro and every other person seeking for my assistance will be attended to soon. Please bear with me as my demeanor is not a sign of neglect.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 09, 2015
Please, get ready for question and answer sections with 2SEXY!

Starting from Monday-Friday of this week onky, throw a question at me and I will answer... All those who have sent me a mail requesting for mentorship should kindly take advantage of this. I can't tutor anyone for long as I believe that I have done my part by sharing as much info as I can. Live does not begin nor end with domain as there are other engaging section of our respective lives that needs our attention ; this boils down to why I can't tutor anyone on one on one basis, especially for free.

I will share my thoughts in short articles in this few days and all you have to do is quote me and ask your questions.

It's late now... smiley

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 09, 2015
2sExy1:

Starting from Monday-Friday of this week onky, throw a question at me and I will answer... All those who have sent me a mail requesting for mentorship should kindly take advantage of this. I can't tutor anyone for long as I believe that I have done my part by sharing as much info as I can. Live does not begin nor end with domain as there are other engaging section of our respective lives that needs our attention ; this boils down to why I can't tutor anyone on one on one basis, especially for free.

I will share my thoughts in short articles in this few days and all you have to do is quote me and ask your questions.

It's late now... smiley

Hello!
(1) I want ask about sedo. When someone want to sell .de domain under 'feature domain' is it recommendable to filter it only to german view only ? I think .de domain is easily marketing under german view unlike american view .
(2) Is it advisable for me to hide my domain whois or I should leave it as nigerian. I hope it will not prevent foreign buyer to buy it ?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 09, 2015
gearcoin:

Hello!
(1) I want ask about sedo. When someone want to sell .de domain under 'feature domain' is it recommendable to filter it only to german view only ? I think .de domain is easily marketing under german view unlike american view .
(2) Is it advisable for me to hide my domain whois or I should leave it as nigerian. I hope it will not prevent foreign buyer to buy it ?

Answer 1: leave it the way it is so that you wide views. There Germans based in US. What if he viewed it while in an important meeting in the states? What if that's the only time he could had to do his research. In case you don't know, sedo is owned by Germans based in the US.

Answer 2: Using whois privacy is not recommended IMO if you want to sell your domains. If I or Chibenze had used whois privacy, how could we have had offers that we received last month?

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 09, 2015
2sExy1:

Answer 1: leave it the way it is so that you wide views. There Germans based in US. What if he viewed it while in an important meeting in the states? What if that's the only time he could had to do his research. In case you don't know, sedo is owned by Germans based in the US.

Answer 2: Using whois privacy is not recommended IMO if you want to sell your domains. If I or Chibenze had used whois privacy, how could we have had offers that we received last month?
Thanks so much. I appreciate.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hungryboy(m): 7:21am On Mar 09, 2015
2sExy1:

It's late now... smiley

gurus abeg godaddy just
locked my domain, due to
password error, i tried the
reset option but the thing
is not still working out,
abeg wetin i go do
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 09, 2015
hungryboy:
gurus abeg godaddy just
locked my domain, due to
password error, i tried the
reset option but the thing
is not still working out,
abeg wetin i go do
you may have to use their live chat features to get through to them.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hungryboy(m): 7:43am On Mar 09, 2015
2sExy1:
you may have to use their live chat features to get through to them.
please how do i locate the live chat option?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2015
hungryboy:
please how do i locate the live chat option?
if you are on pc, at around 5pm, click on support at footer of Godaddy website. In the next page look at the right column. There is a feature to speak with an agent.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jendy36(m): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2015
2sExy1:

It's late now... smiley

Hello sir... Which platform is best for selling a website? sedo or afternic or namepros or huntingmoon? I have 6domains with no offers since 7th of January, 2015.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hungryboy(m): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2015
2sExy1:
if you are on pc, at around 5pm, click on support at footer of Godaddy website. In the next page look at the right column. There is a feature to speak with an agent.
im on phone oh, so the chat support only works on pc
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 10:07am On Mar 09, 2015
hungryboy:
call their support line.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wisehouse(m): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2015
breaking NEWs

enjoy 50% discount on godaddy auction membership with promo code AUCTION12
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wisehouse(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2015
2sExy1:
1. sedo block my account after i signed and submitted their form, what do i do
2. how to setup godaddy payee acount
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 09, 2015
hungryboy:
it depends on the sophistication of your phone. If na Java phone, bros, do the needful mbok.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 09, 2015
blym4real:

call their support line.
yes this will give you faster response. Just be sure to know your 4 digit code you used when you signed up
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 11:10am On Mar 09, 2015
2sExy1:

It's late now... smiley

I dey feel you boss. Make I go prepare my question.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wisehouse(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2015
wisehouse:
1. sedo block my account after i signed and submitted their form, what do i do
2. how to setup godaddy payee acount
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by biuti(f): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2015
hungryboy:

It is normal to be blocked if you're a new user. You can as well mail them(with necessary details to identify u) if you use phone, they usually reply in less than 24hrs. They will ask you to scan your ID to them b4 they unlock your account.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2015
oladayo042:
I dey feel you boss. Make I go prepare my question.
smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
2sExy1:
yes this will give you faster response. Just be sure to know your 4 digit code you used when you signed up
well done boss....
my question goes thus.....
after parking a domain with sedo......do u have to wait for a buyer to come calling or can u hunt for a buyer yourself.....
pls if the latter is possible.....how does.one go about looking or searching for a buyer
thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
talk2myles:

well done boss....
my question goes thus.....
after parking a domain with sedo......do u have to wait for a buyer to come calling or can u hunt for a buyer yourself.....
pls if the latter is possible.....how does.one go about looking or searching for a buyer
thanks
For instance, I own Conduit dot info. If I want to get a buyer for it, I would type Conduit into Google. Of course there you will see conduit.com there in the result. Next thing I will do is go to whois.com and type conduit.com into the top right corner of the search box. Hit search and it will reveal the contact for conduit.com. With that in hand, I compose my email which I send to the owner.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
2sExy1:

It's late now... smiley

Thanks boss for your time. please where can one sell a newly registered domain. and what should be the price tag for a month old domain. appraisals are giving me different amount.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.