Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,495 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (575099 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Olaide1295:

Thanks for sharing your opinion,i agree with u to a great extent.
However, i still believe it can work,we may start with buying liquid names like lll.com,llll.com,lll.co etc.
The only prob. i see is someone wanting to pull out cos of need for money but we can go about that by an open agreement that the funders all agree to.
For Example: Someone says, a llll.com auction is at bido, cost= $400
My personal contribution = $200,anyone interested should announce their interest with contributions
Then ppl start making their own contributions.
This is wat i think, everyone should give their opinion
Cheers

Yep I have told you, it is a very good idea but; Trust is the koko!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by uneeking(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2016
dotcomnamename:
Anyone have 4L to sell?

Da-Ya.com is available for sale, bros.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by uneeking(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2016
ewuoso:

What do u gain in having someone been banned for 10yrs and u keep calling of Jesus, how ll christ react?
If you think Chibenze is wrong, do a similar wrong post in wrong thread and see what will happen to you. I WILL REPORT YOU without any remorse. People need to grow up here. This is not a thread for confused kids.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 9:00am On Feb 22, 2016
Chyvy:
Please can anyone here help me purchase some domains on godaddy? Pls it's urgent. I couldn't pay with my credit cards as well as paypal. Pls i'll really appreciate.
These are the conditions: As at two days ago, GTB charged 370/$, ( dont know exactly the cost for today)
So u should state the domains you want to buy and how much for each, then transfer the equivalent of its naira value to the buyer account. If you have godaddy account, that will be easier for pushing the domains to you.
So that is the processes i think somebody can help you to buy domains for you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2016
uneeking:

If you think Chibenze is wrong, do a similar wrong post in wrong thread and see what will happen to you. I WILL REPORT YOU without any remorse. People need to grow up here. This is not a thread for confused kids.
shoroniyen
mtccheew
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 9:31am On Feb 22, 2016
ewuoso2002:

shoroniyen
mtccheew
Get a life and stop distracting us with your childish tantrums. Continue like this and you may not be able to even create new accounts again.
Be warned.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2016
Hi, gentlemen
Which of these domain listing site that you can receive your money thru paypal, after successfully selling a domain:
Godaddy, Namejet, Buydomains, Flippa, Dropcatch and pheenix
I know that Godaddy send payment thru check
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2016
chuksmad:
Hi, gentlemen
Which of these domain listing site that you can receive your money thru paypal, after successfully selling a domain:
Godaddy, Namejet, Buydomains, Flippa, Dropcatch and pheenix
I know that Godaddy send payment thru check
ALL OF EM,INFACT I AV COLLECTED MONEY FROM GODADDY THROUGH PAYPAL VIA AFTERNIC,GODADDY OWNS AFTERNIC.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
paulsir:

ALL OF EM,INFACT I AV COLLECTED MONEY FROM GODADDY THROUGH PAYPAL VIA AFTERNIC,GODADDY OWNS AFTERNIC.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
ollybode:

Hello House, Please I need your vote to get my domain to bido auction. https://bido.com/Profile/ollybod/Domains. Thanks in anticipation

cc; chibenze, cpriest, paulsir and the rest who are eligible to vote on bido platform
done
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
Just sold

C/A/M/\M\O\D\E\L\S DOT C\O DOT U\K

£800 ($1,150 as at date of transaction).

Outbound mail. Used Escrow dot com and received funds using Payoneer. No Sedo commission, no need for exchangers.

For those who still remember, that was my whitelabel cashcow back in the days.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
oladayo042:
Just sold

Outbound mail. Used Escrow dot com and received funds using Payoneer. No Sedo commission, no need for exchangers.

Wow. Congrate bro.

Great sale.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
oladayo042:
Just sold

Congrats bro.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
oladayo042:
Just sold

Wow congrats. That's great.

Now something else got my interest. You got your funds through Payoneer. Will you leave it there?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
tranxo:

Now something else got my interest. You got your funds through Payoneer. Will you leave it there?
Do you need forex?

I may leave it there till I get a better offer. People are just offering peanuts in this present Nigeria where USD is over N400 in the black market and above N280 in most banks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by domainservice(m): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
oladayo042:
Just sold

Congrats! More sales in Jesus name!!!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
oladayo042:
Do you need forex?

I may leave it there till I get a better offer. People are just offering peanuts in this present Nigeria where USD is over N400 in the black market and above N280 in most banks.
Lol. Hope you don't shoot yourself in the leg.
When you mentioned no exchangers, I thought you found a better deal. Why didn't you wire the money straight to your dom account and exchange with Mallam.s at above 300
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
tranxo:
Lol. Hope you don't shoot yourself in the leg.
When you mentioned no exchangers, I thought you found a better deal. Why didn't you wire the money straight to your dom account and exchange with Mallam.s at above 300
IS IT POSSIBLE TO WITHDRAW DOLLARS VIA COUNTER?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Olaide1295: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
tranxo:

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
CONGRATS TO OLADAYO
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Olaide1295: 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
oladayo042:
Just sold

ood one bro!!....I remember it was ur cashcow in the days of domain parking
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
paulsir:

IS IT POSSIBLE TO WITHDRAW DOLLARS VIA COUNTER?
Of course na. Just verify the withdrawal limit. It varies from bank to bank

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
WHICH BANK DOM IS GOOD NOW?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Sorry to ask this, WAS THAT GUY REALLY BANNED FOR 10YRS? AS IN 10yrs? Or you guys are just exergerating?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
BeautyPortal.com is on pending delete. back order it if you want/like it cool
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ken4jj(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
2sex:
BeautyPortal.com is on pending delete. back order it if you want/like it cool
I need to understand this back order stuff. How is it done and at what point should one back order?Please explain.Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
fursh and co, i have replied your PMs
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 6:39am On Feb 23, 2016
oladayo042:
Just sold

Congrats for your nice sale. Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:39am On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:40am On Feb 23, 2016
oladayo042:
Just sold

wow wow wow... congrats bro. I remember well.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2016
tranxo:

Get a life and stop distracting us with your childish tantrums. Continue like this and you may not be able to even create new accounts again.
Be warned.
See this yeye boy o
Na dt one i go chop.
I make 9k daily on o b o f u n d s
If i cant make acct does dt one stop my money from coming in
ODE

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick