Stats: 3,169,752 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (573454 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2016
Yaungdee:

cool bro so it's the hot thing selling now?
Hot selling ke?

Forget those thing and focus on how to understand domain investment and how to choose a good name. Visit page 252.
that is if you are a newbie like me

Note: my apology if u r a guru

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Olaide1295: 10:18am On Feb 24, 2016
tranxo:
It's normal and I expected it. That's what people do to have an insight to the worth of their domains.
They will allow a domain to expire and go to auction. After seeing the quality of bids or no bids, they can either allow it to go or renew it within the Grace period. I won't be surprised if the owner puts it up for sale soon
Funny thing is, the name received no bid on the auction
Infact i did not bid on the expired auction so as not to attract attention to it(ppl use the bids to filter domains).I let the auction close and dat was why i had to pay extra $5 to dynadot. The price was originally $12.99
I almost collapsed this morning when i saw what happened....Thank God for Hot eba
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2016
Chibenze:

Hot selling ke?

Forget those thing and focus on how to understand domain investment and how to choose a good name. Visit page 252.
that is if you are a newbie like me

Note: my apology if u r a guru

God Bless Nigeria

Lol,those stuffs "chips" are almost impossible to get. Just kinda aspiring high my brother. Meself still be newbie ooo. And I never mean to derail my niggas here.
Have Got llll.com "tho not chips" so if anyone is interested shaa send me a pm.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:23am On Feb 24, 2016
akanbiolawale:

Lol,those stuffs "chips" are almost impossible to get. Just kinda aspiring high my brother. Meself still be newbie ooo. And I never mean to derail my niggas here.
I am interested. Hope u no go cut my head with price embarassed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2016
tranxo:
It's normal and I expected it. That's what people do to have an insight to the worth of their domains.
They will allow a domain to expire and go to auction. After seeing the quality of bids or no bids, they can either allow it to go or renew it within the Grace period. I won't be surprised if the owner puts it up for sale soon

Noted
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2016
oladayo042:
Just sold

C/A/M/\M\O\D\E\L\S DOT C\O DOT U\K

£800 ($1,150 as at date of transaction).

Outbound mail. Used Escrow dot com and received funds using Payoneer. No Sedo commission, no need for exchangers.

For those who still remember, that was my whitelabel cashcow back in the days.
Congrats bro!

Long time o
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 10:29am On Feb 24, 2016
Chibenze:

heard they now pay in dollar
Hi, how reliable is your source?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2016
BJ4REEL:
Hi, how reliable is your source?
Please contact ur bank.
Am not sure

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2016
Chibenze:

Nah una put us for this line,so if I high price for you. I don f**k up be that ooo.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2016
akanbiolawale:

Nah una put us for this line,so if I high price for you. I don f**k up be that ooo.

The domains u sent to me look strange oh.

How can u prove they are your domains? because the name and country are all united state.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2016
@ all becareful nairaland is a faceless forum. Be wise.
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2016
Chibenze:

So what do you think now
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2016
Chibenze:

The domains u sent to me look strange oh.

How can u prove they are your domains? because the name and country are all united state.

Am no ghost bro,even if you wish to transact the business in person,am ok with that. Nah person wey get something to hide nah him dey fear. If you are in lag and you want me to do business with u face to face,I don't mind. But please don't tag me as what am not man. All the domains I sent to you has the same registrant name,did u ever wonder why that is so
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2016
ewuoso2002:

oga how far, pls how do you know a good pending delete domain
I use expireddomains. net do some filtering and check for domains, wat can i add to this knowledge, please
stick to .com only and pick the ones that suit you after doing your research. Always strive to find the own of a company's email for the domain you want to sell.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:18am On Feb 24, 2016
akanbiolawale:

Are you the owner of the llll.com? if yes, post them here and let's see.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2016
akanbiolawale:

Am no ghost bro,even if you wish to transact the business in person,am ok with that. Nah person wey get something to hide nah him dey fear. If you are in lag and you want me to do business with u face to face,I don't mind. But please don't tag me as what am not man. All the domains I sent to you has the same registrant name,did u ever wonder why that is so

Sorry bro if u misunderstood my post, i never tag for anything.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by legalwealth(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2016
oladayo042:
Do you need forex?

I may leave it there till I get a better offer. People are just offering peanuts in this present Nigeria where USD is over N400 in the black market and above N280 in most banks.

Congrats!
Do you still have the payoneer fund for sale?

We can talk business for you to get good rate with instant payout.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2016
2sex:
Are you the owner of the llll.com? if yes, post them here and let's see.

Fine!!! If trusting me is the problem here. I will post it.
It Belong to the person I works for. And I still have a handful of his domains url with me. I just think this are the only ones that my fellow domainer can afford and make quick sales with.
dmxvdotcom
mqikdotcom
qibxdotcom
cmvzdotcom
ivrxdotcom -Niche -prescription Drugs / Pharmaceutical
psuzdotcom -niche - PCs, Computers, and Components
The remaining three are brandable
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2016
akanbiolawale:

Fine!!! If trusting me is the problem here. I will post it.
It Belong to the person I works for. And I still have a handful of his domains url with me. I just think this are the only ones that my fellow domainer can afford and make quick sales with.
dmxvdotcom
mqikdotcom
qibxdotcom
cmvzdotcom
ivrxdotcom -Niche -prescription Drugs / Pharmaceutical
psuzdotcom -niche - PCs, Computers, and Components
The remaining three are brandable
the person you work for? How so soon you are working someone who understand domains and llll?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2016
Chibenze:

Sorry bro if u misunderstood my post, i never tag for anything.

It's quite understandable,To make research before putting your hard earned money into something. But your quote raised suspicion. Now the likes of 2sex are questioning my loyalty. I just thought u guys might be interested before I sell the stuffs out. But am sorry if have caused panic amidst. I ain't selling sh*t again ooo. And thanks for understanding
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2016
akanbiolawale:

It's quite understandable,To make research before putting your hard earned money into something. But your quote raised suspicion. Now the likes of 2sex are questioning my loyalty. I just thought u guys might be interested before I sell the stuffs out. But am sorry if have caused panic amidst. I ain't selling sh*t again ooo. And thanks for understanding
I can reach the owner of those names and confirm within a few hours if he knows you.

You are a new person her how fast you got "friend" that want you to help me sell his domain names is laughable.

Better use your time and stop thinking people ere are stupid.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 11:54am On Feb 24, 2016
2sex:
I can reach the owner of those names and confirm within a few hours if he knows you.

You are a new person her how fast you got "friend" that want you to help me sell his domain names is laughable.

I already told Chibenze to do that bro. And along the way check my two formal domains bum0dotcom and shotofdotcom. And now he's planning to sell shotofdotcom for a whooping $**,*** . That's the main reason I tagged along with him, to learn few things from him. But according to what I said earlier. I ain't selling anything to anyone anymore. Am sorry. Okay
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
akanbiolawale:

I already told Chibenze to do that bro. And along the way check my two formal domains bum0dotcom and shotofdotcom. And now he's planning to sell shotofdotcom for a whooping $**,*** . That's the main reason I tagged along with him, to learn few things from him. But according to what I said earlier. I ain't selling anything to anyone anymore. Am sorry. Okay
you must be a bloody liar to think you can fool me. Shotof.com? Will you who own that domain pay $1000 for it? And you say your imaginary friend won't to sell it for 5 figures? Dude, you have clearly shown your true colours and I sure people have taken note.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Even the shotof.com does not belong to you and you claim it's yours? WTF are you talking about.

Guys please check the whois
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
2sex:

And if you think am a new person here,have been following this tread since early last and I made my 1st post August last year. Is a year long enough for you to gather info. Guys I say make una no vex. Pretend my post doesn't even exist. I go comot am now. Ok
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
2sex:
Even the shotof.com does not belong to you and you claim it's yours? WTF are you talking about.

That's because I already f**king transferred it to him. There are some people here that knows when I just bought the domain newly on godaddy. I sold it to him and that's how we fucking started together. WTH angry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
akanbiolawale:

That's because I already f**king transferred it to him. There are some people here that knows when I just bought the domain newly on godaddy. I sold it to him and that's how we fucking started together. WTH angry

No!!! Nah one million he pay. Nonsense . Why don't u save us this and contact the Mail Whois. Make una no make me vex ooo. I sold bum0 and shotof. U come dey tell me say nah $1000 the person. God punish anybody wey want to spoil my name.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
2sex:

U no fit talk again?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
akanbiolawale:

U no fit talk again?
so, did he tell you to market his domain for him? him no get hand to that one again? shior...

people in the house, goodnews, dollars is crashing!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
2sex:
so, did he tell you to market his domain for him? him no get hand to that one again? shior...

people in the house, goodnews, dollars is crashing!

Well!!! No matter the misunderstanding wey dey between us. I no fit vex for u,nah my boss u be any day any time. But u should have verified b4 calling me a bloody liar. Lol
I understand u are trying to proctect your student. Lol
And as for brother dollar,this is just the beginning of crashing for him. He go crash so tey oooo.
And watch the way u talk to my boss cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
akanbiolawale:

Well!!! No matter the misunderstanding wey dey between us. I no fit vex for u,nah my boss u be any day any time. But u should have verified b4 calling me a bloody liar. Lol
I understand u are trying to proctect your student. Lol
And as for brother dollar,this is just the beginning of crashing for him. He go crash so tey oooo.
And watch the way u talk to my boss cheesy

I was watching HomePrints.com on pending delete but couldn't make a move as lost interest due this exchange rate wahala. It sold for $4500 less than a month later. seller bought it at $89

I was watching for solarcharger.com as well. It sold for $9k+ later. seller bought it for $350

You see?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by klexycole(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
Observing... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51