Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,944 members, 7,919,057 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:27 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (578851 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
who here has any experience with moniker. com in auctioning domains?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
Send him a PM...
life_style: @ Mrnestyy1985 are you on Yahoo messenger or skype ? wanna show you something
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lifestyle1(m): 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
2sexy.us:
Send him a PM...

kk, will do that...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tgen: 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
isaactolu: Although domain name business has been around for a while, recently it is becoming popular in Nigeria. domain flipping is the easiest online business and also the most profitable with potential profit of between 100% and up to 10000% sometimes even more than that. if done properly and patience is applied, you can make it big with this online venture. a domain name bought or registered with $10 can be sold for up to $10,000 or even more than that, although i must warn that this kind of scenario dont happen frequently and when it does happen it require lot of work and technique but a domain name bought with $10 can easily be sold for $50 which is an amazing 400% profit.
There are 3 main aspect of domain name business
1. domain flipping i.e buying domain name and reselling for profit
2. domain parking
3. developing domain name to a website and selling for huge profit
I will like everyone that is into domain name business to share their experience, tips and techniques.
i love this domain name business and have surfed the net to see how i can get started but to no avail, i don't have the slightest idea on how to start, pls, can any one help me out? I'll be very very very greatful.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lifestyle1(m): 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
maxyg.com

beseh.com

brunh.com

woadw.com

coenu.com

bsear.com

bhees.com

woadw.com

ragti.com

rutge.com

lorgn.com

govte.com

girdl.com

what do you think ? still available as at the time of posting....
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by samee72(f): 12:25am On Aug 07, 2013
call Access Bank head office ask them to enable your card for pinless transactions and start the process of registering all over again or continue from your cart, hope this helps i did that and was successful

thegoodjoehunt: Please did anyone use godaddy to register a domain through a nigerian visa card and nigerian ip. Did the person encounter any problem with state/territory/province field in the billing form?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:11am On Aug 07, 2013
samee72: call Access Bank head office ask them to enable your card for pinless transactions and start the process of registering all over again or continue from your cart, hope this helps i did that and was successful

The problem I was having was that I was using an android tab and godaddy mobile isn't efficient. I scrolled down and changed to full site and everything worked. When I tried to register a second one, it showed me this message.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your purchase using this form of payment. Please utilize another form of payment, or contact (480) 505-8855 for further assistance.

These guys are just stressing me..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by needful: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2013
House I have a 3 letter domain to register but its dot mobi. Should I go ahead and register it. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:54am On Aug 07, 2013
It was the promo coupon.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2013
needful: House I have a 3 letter domain to register but its dot mobi. Should I go ahead and register it. Thanks

For a newbie, focus on .com domains because they are easier to sell/flip. It would be frustrating if you buy a domain and can't find buyers. As you get more experienced, you will be able to handle the rigors of other extensions.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: It was the promo coupon.
so its working nw? And wat coupon did u finally use?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2013
mikelreal: so its working nw? And wat coupon did u finally use?

The first problem I encountered ie the state/territory/province field error was from the mobile platform of godaddy. I solved that by scrolling down and clicking full site, then it worked.

The second one, ie credit card was from the coupon code. I was contacted by the customer support of godaddy. I have not yet registered the second domain. I am still looking for a cheap coupon.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2013
try this code SMB9F * 0.99 $*
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2013
akeemag: try this code SMB9F * 0.99 $*

Invalid
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Invalid
SMB99F (0.99$) valid nd correct
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lifestyle1(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2013
akeemag: SMB99F (0.99$) valid nd correct

Only valid for US and Canada
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2013
fbdtgt9
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:07am On Aug 07, 2013
mikelreal: fbdtgt9
This is the coupon rejected I used.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 07, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
This is the coupon rejected I used.
anybdy with a tested n working coupon shud help
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2013

$2.49 Coupon code
cjcrmn249a

I just used this. It's working.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2013
thats almost 3 dollars..in access bank dats mre dan N500
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2013
mikelreal: thats almost 3 dollars..in access bank dats mre dan N500

Africard charge for me was N438. I have not yet understood their transaction charges.

By the way, I think the $0.99 coupons are for first transactions. Then the percentage discounts like the one I used is what is accepted later. Not sure though.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Africard charge for me was N438. I have not yet understood their transaction charges.

By the way, I think the $0.99 coupons are for first transactions. Then the percentage discounts like the one I used is what is accepted later. Not sure though.
well the code didnt work, tried it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2013
akeemag: SMB99F (0.99$) valid nd correct

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your purchase using this form of payment. Please utilize another form of payment, or contact (480) 505-8855 for further assistance.
Please click here to go back and confirm that your information is correct.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
$2.49 Coupon code
cjcrmn249a

I just used this. It's working.

Its says $9.99
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2013
mikelreal: fbdtgt9

Invalid
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2013
Anybody with a valid $0.99 coupon for .COM ?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Its says $9.99

I don't know why. I just used it not long ago.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I don't know why. I just used it not long ago.

Are u in US or in Canada? If yes, then thats why..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

lool no be canada, he is in Rivers state, he will be in canada very soon sha

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
mikelreal: lool no be canada, he is in Rivers state, he will be in canada very soon sha

lol

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

I am at Port-Harcourt, Rivers State in Canada. LOL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.