Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (575335 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2013
Bro, I still went back and read the beginning of this thread and where they said I attacked you... Hmmm, na God get power.

Namestall.com- superb domain suggestion if you master how to use it. Good for trending niches.

freewho.com - use it to check the exact date a domain will be deleted.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2013
I started following some weeks ago although I know a little about domaining before, what I want to point out is that this thread is not a kid school, So many people here want to be taught like a kid, I read through from the first page, anything I don't understand I ask google and most of the time I always find answers, I f it not clear enough I will come back and ask here. Their are so many free materials on google that can make you a domain expert but what I have seen here know one want to do the research they want people to search google for them and come back to feed them which is not possible. You have to learn to do research on your own when you encounter problem come back here and ask, that is how it should be. I also have a thread on nairaland and I now what it takes to answer peoples question sometime you get fustrated by the manner people ask questions. My Ogas 2sexy,mrenestyy,cameronese and the rest kudos to you.
I will begin to contribute more to this thread but before you ask questions, do your own research.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 8:39am On Aug 06, 2013
Want to learn more about domaining. Igoldrush.com, want to know latest happening in domaining dnjournal.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 06, 2013
2sexy.us:
Bro, I still went back and read the beginning of this thread and where they said I attacked you... Hmmm, na God get power.

Namestall.com- superb domain suggestion if you master how to use it. Good for trending niches.

freewho.com - use it to check the exact date a domain will be deleted.
thanks for this, we appreciate, very good piece of info, BUT stop sayin u spoon feed anybdy, why cant u just let tins slide for cryin out loud? U startd givin out infos respectfully since Mr Cameron left, or u urself didnt notice? Btwn yesterday n 2day u no see say u don dae try? Do away with ur attackin attitude, u went bck tu read where we said u attack any new domain scholar n u didnt see anytn?ua sayin na God get power?? Mr Jide na only God go help u, cos even if the whole Nigeria come draw ur ear say accept ur mistake n move on, u wont listen, u really get problem.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2013
Toyexpo.net
Manchesterfans.org
Basketballers.org
Freeternet.com
Taxiparks.com
Air-line.org
Eurodeals.org
Oldantique.org
Localexchangers.com
Decoratingsets.com
Freeternet.com
Burnfats.info
Internetsoftwares.org info
Computerapplication.net
Landedimmigrants.com
Filehosts.org

New available domains. Spend time in researching it before you register. Most of them are not dot com extention but remember that if the desireable is not available, the available will become desirable.

In otherwords, if a powerful witch doctor for ur village die, na him pikin people go dey look up to.

There is always a prince when the king falls ill.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2013
2sexy.us:
Backlinks lovers... Check SmartHeadPhone.com backlink and page ranks...

FYI it was sold for $7500 less than 24 hours ago. Also check when it was registered. Check if it has any website or just a parked page...

It seems there is an s in headphone. Ie smartheadphones.com. Amazing work by these guys.

I can't find anything on smartheadphone.com but I found on smartheadphones.com and it was updated today.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 06, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

Mrnesty if uv noticed all my quotes all tru dz thread concernin u, I'm just likin n respectin ur contributions,cos they re very insiteful, simple n with consideration, all what uv said bout Mr Cameron myt be true/false, we dont know. But the truth is we all came here to learn from every expert contributions, so long as its positive n helpful, nobdy came here to argue or bcom one FBI overnight, all d critic questns uv poured on Mr Cameron, valid as they myt sound, butwetin concern us, weda he rejectd 10billion dollars or not that hs own business not ours, all we wantd was his knowledge, n we liked d way he was takin time to ansa everyone includin u, step by step, no gra gra. So lets drop any irrelevant bad bele questns, n teach or ask questions dat will benefit us personally. Thank you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2013
riteprice1: As long as cameronese is not on this thread everbody must vex o... Hmmm. Since wey we dey beg 2seexy he no wan hear. Its now comeronese has left the thread you wan to dey form good guy. i cant even trust ur opinion any longer. What u fail to realise is that the more u criticise cameronese d more we feel u have ulterior motives.
Do u think u are the only one that knows about internet marketing? Do u think we all are kids not capable of identifying a gurus from scammers? Because we came here to learn about domain flipping doesnt mean we dont know other aspect of IM. Before u call anyone a scammer let him first demand something in return for nothing.
Even if u claim cameronese was here to seek traffic, so whats wrong with that. And yet u claim u know SEO.
As for me and every right thinking person on this thread cameronese is a guru and not a scammer. He gave us what we wanted in a professional an straight forward manner without asking anything in return and for u not to give him credit for that shows u really had ulterior motives. He put sand sand for u garri and d tin bin dey pain u wel wel.
Now he is gone and u wan to dey claim saint by discrediting him.
We must close this thread. U never see anything. No be only u sabi vex.

You just spoke my mind.
Really wasn't in the mood to type much last night.
2sexy has made his mark, a negative one at that.

If he likes, he should share tips on how to sell a bad domain for a million, I don't care.

Until cameronese comes back.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 9:10am On Aug 06, 2013
Do you want to search the sales price of any domain name, you can do it here www.dnsaleprice.com

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 9:16am On Aug 06, 2013
If you want us to move forward, please stop saying "let's forget bla bla bla" because that even seems to be a reminder of it. Ask important domain questions and people (who choose not to leave the thread) will try to answer.

I just registered: CreativeGiftsIdeas, FloralGuru, & NYAutoRentals all in dot com. 2sexy, cameronese, mrnestyy1985, mikelreal, dotcom, and others, APPRAISALS PLEASE.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2013
Dot com and mikel, na ur comment I dey look oh else, I would have answered this guy...

Imanuelle:

You just spoke my mind.
Really wasn't in the mood to type much last night.
2sexy has made his mark, a negative one at that.

If he likes, he should share tips on how to sell a bad domain for a million, I don't care.

Until cameronese comes back.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2013
oladayo042: If you want us to move forward, please stop saying "let's forget bla bla bla" because that even seems to be a reminder of it. Ask important domain questions and people (who choose not to leave the thread) will try to answer.

I just registered: CreativeGiftsIdeas, FloralGuru, & NYAutoRentals all in dot com. 2sexy, cameronese, mrnestyy1985, mikelreal, dotcom, and others, APPRAISALS PLEASE.

In my own opinion, e for good say ur no use acronym merge real word if it exceed more than 1 word as in the case of NY-auto rental and NY times.

Secondly, americans dont normally use autos rather they prefer to use car. Na europeans dey use auto so merging european word "auto" and rental together is a crime against the americans. Lol

Preferably, newyork car rentals but the name go long but its generic by nature.

CreativeGift Idea.
This sounds bloggi asin u fit develop blog untop then sale it.

FloralGuru
One of those domain that we pray that the real owners will come and grab it. You are just a care taker. Just pray that motor no jam the real owner on his way to pick it up.

I hope say u dey buy my understanding mathematics?
Just my own opinion

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2013
FOR SALE

Back to my ota piapia, summer don dey go, e don dey cold small small grin[/b]
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lifestyle1(m): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: FOR SALE

I have up to 28 domains for SALE

[/b]

Bro Only you ? shocked

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2013

kixra.com

flyreserve.com

variouswine.com

yourfamilyplanning.com

brandnewstuffs.com

alhoil.com

superbuziness.com

exporttrailers.com

jointbuziness.com

supercloud1.com

tlhwa.com

tiscowater.com

ordercloth.com

cargonow.co.uk

callusnow.info

loansbanksavings.info

Back to my ota piapia, summer don dey go, e don dey cold small small grin
bros u really don invest for this domain business tire.. Me wey just register 2 domains i see am as too much
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2013
mikelreal: bros u really don invest for this domain business tire.. Me wey just register 2 domains i see am as too much

Wait and see, you go begin dey see bad bele success blocker, small small soon dem go begin dey condemn my domains one by one grin.. Na their hubby.. Just wait and see, u will see sey i talk am grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2013

kixra.com

flyreserve.com

variouswine.com

yourfamilyplanning.com

brandnewstuffs.com

alhoil.com

superbuziness.com

exporttrailers.com

jointbuziness.com

supercloud1.com

tlhwa.com

tiscowater.com

ordercloth.com

cargonow.co.uk

callusnow.info

loansbanksavings.info

Back to my ota piapia, summer don dey go, e don dey cold small small grin

"SuperBuziness" and "jointBuziness"

Two things are involved. It is either u dey untop woman wen u register this domain or u no sabi spell the word business.otherwise i no see any reason why u go twist buziness to business twice without first confirming the sales of one. Abi na u b the buyer?

Typographical errors are okay if the error occure at the end or the error doesnt result in a new meaning.

Error of omission is more preferable in terms of generism

Eg

Busines
Insuranc

Thats the most comon search engine mistake internet users make. I remember reading sn article were a chinese guy made huge money from his typo domain yaho.con and gogle.com.
How did he do it, when typo visitors visit his site, they click on google adsence link which links users back to their original google.com and in return google pay him for sending visitors.
It took a while before google realise it was his own visiting that the guy hijacked. i.e he gogle.com became a tollgate for google.com

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by cameronese(m): 10:27am On Aug 06, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

When i said key word visitor, i mearnt keyword search. Yes you can check your domain monthly visitors. i.e. The number of visitors who visit a domain monthly. This number also deermine the value of a domain.

So to add to what camerounee said which i have previously stated from the begining. The value of a domain can be determined by its uniqueness, the number of broad search return, the number of keyword search return and thus the number of monthly visitors this domain recieve.
Butressing on the constative.com owned by camerounee, it has a broad seach of about 5k google return, 1200k keyword return and zero monthly visitor.
In addition to my analysis, i notice that the constative domain name was registered in late 2011, which implies its not an aged domain also all extensions are still available. If he truely declined that 80k offer, dont you think as a domain investors which he called himself, he would have registered other extensions like the .net, .org and the rest of them?

Note: google rank domain base on the number of backlinks and monthly visitors. Constative has less than 2 backlinks of not zero because him mention his domain name here on nairaland in link format is counted as one backlink by google

Go check domains that are highly priced, u will not find any available extension, 2, they recieve more than 20k unique and thus have more than a million search return.

I could be possible that the bidder was in love with the domain but 80k for a domain that is not even easy to remember like the yahoo, facebook and the rest of them. Hmmm

He taught you guys how to spot a good domain. You should ask him what makes his domain a good domain based on what he taught you.

Its good to ask question so we can learn. The problem with nigerian youth is that you always think lecturers know best. If you are given the opportunity to engage a teacher in constructive argumentative discussion, i believe ideas will be generated

I hope say una dey read my understanding mathematics

My Friends here in my office are Having a Good Lough over your understanding of Domain Name grin grin grin grin grin

I think you need to understand that you're in a public domain, everything you write is bound to be read by many including Industry Leaders to whom you may look like a charlatan. Why not be calm, get the deep knowledge of a subject before commenting on it?? That's just my little piece of advice - you're bound to take it or toss it.

That being said, I am here to clear the air because of the number of times my name have been mentioned since I left. I don't know if it's wrong or right but I just have to, so that some may not be totally misled.

1. I knew the day this thread was created but didn't have the motivation to comment because I know the kind of people on this forum. It was when misinformation becomes too many that I decide to wade in and offer what I could, at least to save some from making wrong decisions based on wrong information. I didn't come to promote anything, if I wants to promote something (like if I write articles that I think may answer people's question on business), I will create a new thread for it and put the link, anyone who is interested follows.

Even in my signature where I have my website, there is nothing there that says visit this website. In fact it didn't even mention blog or business, neither is it conspicuous. Anyone accusing me of promotion is just having guilty conscience.

2. I don't know when it become a crime to advertise on Complete Sports or any other paper for that matter? My training taking place in Cape Town on September will even be on DSTV - Every domainer takes programs and meets once in while. TechCrunch regularly organizes meets and we attended. Smartname will be organizing before the end of this year, I will attend too by God's willing. If it's a crime in your world, sorry it's not in our own world.

3. Talking about constative.com - It is a domain name I was just fortunate go get. Because of the meaning, I planned to develop it as News Website so, it's currently the property of Constative News Corp. And it's because of the same meaning that another news media came asking for it. If not for what I planned to use it for, it could been a huge sell. Nametion.com is currently receiving offers but I didn't plan to sell and I'm not gonna sell because it going to be the next Domain Market Place and Parking company (Development is already underway)!

Your understanding of Domain is too primary - Throwing links here and there is NO knowledge about domain, domain business is complex at best. Constative.com falls under Generic Premium Domain, it doesn't requires huge Linkback or Search Volume for it to be highly priced. It is a dictionary stand alone word domain. Prices of domain is influenced by many factors including right and desperate buyer - have you meet desperate buyer before?? AsSeenOnTv.com was sold for 5.2million dollars, that domain doesn't worth more than 10k but the owner meet desperate buyer - if I am to place a bid for constative I may not go beyond 15k. Last year, I bid(ed) $400,000USD for Nigeria.com but the owner (a Company in Allen Avenue in Ikeja) Turned it down. $80,000 is really big? Yeah I know but pls spare me your dreams.

As big as my portfolio is, no singe .net or any other extension is there. My preference is on .com every domainer has his preference. People loose interest in domain once the .com is gone except if it's a huge domain, that's why constative and others are still there.

4. Domain Conference? I'm not Anonymous like you, check me out - Facebook, my Blogs, Twitter or anything you can lay your hands on.

5. Engaging me? There is somebody who will say that and I will even take a flight to go and engage him but as for you... LOL

I wish you guys every good thing.

5 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

"SuperBuziness" and "jointBuziness"

Two things are involved. It is either u dey untop woman wen u register this domain or u no sabi spell the word business.otherwise i no see any reason why u go twist buziness to business twice without first confirming the sales of one. Abi na u b the buyer?

Typographical errors are okay if the error occure at the end or the error doesnt result in a new meaning.

Error of omission is more preferable in terms of generism

Eg

Busines
Insuranc

Thats the most comon search engine mistake internet users make. I remember reading sn article were a chinese guy made huge money from his typo domain yaho.con and gogle.com.
How did he do it, when typo visitors visit his site, they click on google adsence link which links users back to their original google.com and in return google pay him for sending visitors.
It took a while before google realise it was his own visiting that the guy hijacked. i.e he gogle.com became a tollgate for google.com

Thank you. I don't need any advice about my domains. Thank you

mikelreal , wetin i tell you grin . I no tell you grin

I have the bellow sites for you, do you know what they worth? They're not mine o!

I don't need to start argument with you because i am good in Mind My Buziness grin

Check the bellow sites and come back here tell us what they worth and you can also contact the owner one by one and ask them why they registered such names

thebuziness.com
buzinesswizards.com
buzinessafrica.com
buziness.net

5 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Thank you. I don't need any advice about my domains. Thank you

mikelreal , wetin i tell you grin . I no tell you grin
hahaha dotcom, abeg e don do o, I just dae happy as Mr Cameron come clear some pple doubt.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2013
mikelreal: hahaha dotcom, abeg e don do o, I just dae happy as Mr Cameron come clear some pple doubt.

I swear i know dem one buy one. I know their logo. Dem no want your success, no matter what you're doing or saying to do better, they will use their mouth & bad bele destroy am. So the best thing is to just ignore them and move on O! Especially keep on laughing while ziping your ota piapia grin

The more they sey wuth dia bad mouth the more i dey happy and see success

Mark my word, very soon again, another one will come out and say they way his/her boss bad bele talk is not bad. Just wait and see grin

4 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2013
[size=20pt]If you want to go into this Domain Business right from the scratch and know more about it. Join me on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1385755/domain-name-business

Genuine Domainers, If you are a boss in Domain Business and willing to contribute more to the beginer, please join me on the above thread

If you're a trouble maker, Insulter, very rude one, criticizer, does not have manners, please stay off, if not, i will report you to the Mod and you will be banned.

The mode is my close pal, so whatever i tell him about you and if it's true, he will ban you. So its better i tell you the bad-bele the truth rather than pretending to you.

If you create another name, he will know and you will be banned. So Be good and be nice.

Thank you. [/size]

9 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iffydave: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2013
Guys, pls can I pay for godaddy auction with my UBA afri card?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2013
iffydave: Guys, pls can I pay for godaddy auction with my UBA afri card?
yes
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2013
Mr. Cameronese, I just want to say sorry for what happened.

I thank God you came back to help...

4 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: [size=20pt]If you want to go into this Domain Business right from the scratch and know more about it. Join me on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1385755/domain-name-business

Genuine Domainers, If you are a boss in Domain Business and willing to contribute more to the beginer, please join me on the above thread

If you're a trouble maker, Insulter, very rude one, criticizer, does not have manners, please stay off, if not, i will report you to the Mod and you will be banned.

Thank you. [/size]
na to pray make Mr Cameon come continue the obstructed tutorial of yesterday there.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2013
Dot com, na you say make we relax na you dey remind weytin u want make we forget abi?

As far as this thread or any domain thread is concerned, I don't have anything to say anymore... And thanks to you all for pointing out my weakness.

Mr. Cameronese, please go on with the teaching while they learn and atleast, I wont have to answer questions anymore.

I learnt my domaining in a different way and when I did, I didn't have to wait for anyone as I had to go out there and learn.

Thank you and God bless...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2013
So finally 2sexy has apologised n is humble nw, haleluya! Mrnesty do away with your ''constructive arguement'' not needed by anyone.... With the above, I guess everbdy is ok,(mikelreal sharrap jor lol) n we can use this thread since alot of seeds re already planted here. Can we move on now? Pls? @Cameronese pls kindly tell us you re stil with us? Thank you.....My1st comment.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2013
2sexy.us:
Dot com, na you say make we relax na you dey remind weytin u want make we forget abi?

As far as this thread or any domain thread is concerned, I don't have anything to say anymore... And thanks to you all for pointing out my weakness.

Mr. Cameronese, please go on with the teaching while they learn and atleast, I wont have to answer questions anymore.

I learnt my domaining in a different way and when I did, I didn't have to wait for anyone as I had to go out there and learn.

Thank you and God bless...

2s£xy, pls work on yourself, don't even mention my name as an excuse of all your wrong doing if you believe. I'm off from this page anyway, so if even though you respond to this, i won't reply you. So don't bother. Goodluck.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by riteprice1: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2013
Once im done digesting cameronese's quality comments this thread will be close. Make una hurry

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by cameronese(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2013
2sexy.us:
Mr. Cameronese, I just want to say sorry for what happened.

I thank God you came back to help...

You are welcome.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2013
Thank you...

Ah... So much for someone who wants us to move on?
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

2s£xy, pls work on yourself, don't even mention my name as an excuse of all your wrong doing if you believe. I'm off from this page anyway, so if even though you respond to this, i won't reply you. So don't bother. Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.