Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (575340 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

I've even created another thread for it on business section, cos am sure this thread will be closed soon with the way people getting rude to themselves here.
I hope 2sexy proves you wrong.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
Who come ban 2sexy na
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
cameronese:

I've kept quiet so long but it seem I wouldn't just be left alone.

1. How many traffic are on this thread? The last time I checked 4 or 5 persons have been online at a time at most.

2. People who doesn't know how to share always sees it as strange when others decides to share but know this, my life have been about sharing. I inherited it from my mother who will prefer to stay hungry and feed strangers. When I was just 15yrs old I once picked a brown big envelope filled with money and latter, the first thing that came to my mind was how to return it to the owner because the money may be for something very important. I put every effort to return the money to the owner though I needed money badly to register for my entrance examination. I wasn't appreciated and friends castigated me but I was happy, happy because I have made someone else happy. So, sharing isn't a new thing to me.

3. Mr Sexy, you and I are no match in anything. It will be better if you try and compete with your level. There are people that if they talk, I'll only sit down and listen and there are people if I talk they can only sit down and listen, I think time has come for you to sit down and listen. Probably you heard about domain for the first time through someone who heard it from someone who heard it from me - I am sorry to tell you we are no match.

4. I share Bizham.com to relevant people who are searching for business ideas because that what the site is all about, to change life by teaching business ideas. Now, well over 1,500 Nigerian have been able to start a business of their own for the first time based on the information they got from Bizham.com right from when it was on WealthResult.com. That's just people who feel the need to let me know, there are many others, home and abroad that I don't know.

5. Talking about Domain Business - where and where have you been with domain? My prayer is that you mature someday in domain business but for now, you are still a terrible green horn. Until when Registrars and Parking companies begin to invited you to attend Domainfest with all expenses paid - till then, you are no body to talk to me in this business.

6. Constative.com is a Dictionary Domain and it's not for sale - it is my next big project that's why I turned down offers on it.

Pls, I'll be glad if you could join others for the discussion and quit making references to me

Thank you!

Hmm, i just came across this post which i didnt see as at yesterday. I dont totally agree with this post here. I beg you to retract your word about you being a super expert . You might be good at some specialization and 2sexy might be good at other stuffs.

Secondly, i dont believe and will never believe that you declined an offer for a low dictionary keyword like constative.com. I have even better and more valuable dictionary domain in my portfolio.

Lets go down to fact here

Constative.com returns less than 5000 google search, it returns less than 1500 google keyword search, it is not an aged domain because it was first registered by the end of 2011 and thus it is not classified as brandable domain.

So maybe you should tell your students why it might be worth 100 dollars not to talk of 80k dollar that you claimed you declined.

Its okay if you have some idea about domaining, but its not okay if you claim you know better than others inall field. Some of your students might be more intelligent than you but only need the basics idea to grow.

If you think i might be wrong, you can engage me in constructive critics so that people here can learn, modify their knowledge and progress.

4 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
cameronese:

I will answer this because it is very important for your sake and the sake of everyone who really desires to know. After this I may not be interested to contribute any further.

To your Question:-

Domain Appraisal is the act of determining the worth of domain by taking into consideration the various qualities and age of the domain. Appraisal can be done using automated mean but the best Appraisal method is human appraisal.

Because many buyer always use appraisal to determine the potential worth of a domain before buying, Fraudsters capitalize of that to dupe unsuspecting new Domainers.

Their Method: They will set up fake appraisal website and pretend to show interest in your domain. When you respond to the interest, they'll demand you appraise it before they buy and demand also that you use their specific appraisal company they've set up for the purpose.

Once you pay for the appraisal (usually around $100) they will tell you they're no longer interested in the domain, that it doesn't meet their requirement.

Warning: If anyone shows interest in your domain but demanded for appraisal before they buy, know it that, that person may be a scammer. Tell him to appraise it and deduct the fee from what he intend to pay.

Thank you all and Goodbye!

This question was already answered with spotted sample example. If your student have read through the thread from the begining, they would have noticed it.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
2s£xy:
Sorry bro... NON of what he has shared is in my ebook. If you doubt me, send me your email and get a copy...

I only realised that you can't fight a proven system. I won't say more than that!

help me with the book please
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ghen ghen.. Eshi shi carry kpomo

cheesy
Send me your email...
bomking4x:

help me with the book please
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
2sexy.us:
Ghen ghen.. Eshi shi carry kpomo

cheesy
Send me your email...

bomking4x @ gmail

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
Camerounee- Its been less than 24 hours since you joined the thread and you have already given up. Not a good sign at all because i predicted this just a few hours ago. We know a leader when we see one.
Going back in time to your history on nairaland, you rarely have any unique follower of your thread. Does that make any sense to you?

Lets go down to portfolio wise, how many premium/generic domain do you have in your portfolio? I feel intemidated if you try to be a small god with two horns when every reader here are gods in their on specializations.

2sexy prediction of you trying to get people to your blog/forum might not be totally wrong. Only time will tell what becomes of us in future.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
Bro, forget it... Let them dey call me names.

Life_Style... Respect! You don't talk much but you sure know the dynamics of internet marketing, albiet the most advance standard.

I will learn to be like you and start talking less.

Turn down $80,000? He ads were floating on Complete Sports he thinks I don't know where he is coming from and where he is going.

My mistake was trying to defeat a system which has been proven to work...

Na wetin we never see for naija internet biz?

Mrnesty, abeg visit brandbucket.com, make you see how much all those kind domain dey sell for

mrnestyy1985:

This question was already answered with spotted sample example. If your student have read through the thread from the begining, they would have noticed it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
I will have to digg ooj.
bomking4x:

bomking4x @ gmail

Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Opengates(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
It would be beneficial if you can share your experiences here rather than claiming superiority or who is more experienced than the other. No one is an island of knowledge, we can never avoid learning from each other even if the persons concerned started this so called domain business yesterday, do you know that he can stumble on a gold mine of secrets that will help the age long professional domain seller.

The Lord will help every one of us in the house.

Thank you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
2sexy.us:
Bro, forget it... Let them dey call me names.

Life_Style... Respect! You don't talk much but you sure know the dynamics of internet marketing, albiet the most advance standard.

I will learn to be like you and start talking less.

Turn down $80,000? He ads were floating on Complete Sports he thinks I don't know where he is coming from and where he is going.

My mistake was trying to defeat a system which has been proven to work...

Na wetin we never see for naija internet biz?

Mrnesty, abeg visit brandbucket.com, make you see how much all those kind domain dey sell for

Lol, "his ads are on complete sport" you mean the 80k domain offer ads? .... Indeed my people perish for lack of knowledge. Im sure he is reading this post now. I pledge him to come engage me in constructive discussion.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
Agreed.... Bross., I have give all I l know about it. At least, I gave a list of tools that can be used...

If you want a step by step procedure, sorry I can't.

Opengates: It would be beneficial if you can share your experiences here rather than claiming superiority or who is more experienced than the other. No one is an island of knowledge, we can never avoid learning from each other even if the persons concerned started this so called domain business yesterday, do you know that he can stumble on a gold mine of secrets that will help the age long professional domain seller.

The Lord will help every one of us in the house.

Thank you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lifestyle1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
@ 2sexy, abeg o, i still be learner cheesy grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
Nope...

Domain flipping things on seminars.

I learnt a few things that are very vital and will definitely change me.

1. You can't satisfy everyone

2. Talking too much is bad

3. You can't defend people...

4. If you can't beat them join them

5. You can't defeat a proven system...

6. Information marketing will FOREVER continue to be a money spinner... And me must chop that money.

7. Content is King!

8. Blogging will forever remain a proven marketing tool.

9. Use what you have to get what you want!

10. And lots more.
mrnestyy1985:

Lol, "his ads are on complete sport" you mean the 80k domain offer ads? .... Indeed my people perish for lack of knowledge. Im sure he is reading this post now. I pledge him to come engage me in constructive discussion.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
2sexy.us:
I will have to digg ooj.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
Lol... E nor rich like that jor. Have you forgotten I don't have good internet access here except on phone?

#diving in...
bomking4x:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Bros, me wan be like you... I learnt a lot.

As for the rude part, agreed. But i guess I was trying to fight for people forgetting that we would have to our own mistakes in life.
life_style: @ 2sexy, abeg o, i still be learner cheesy grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
Check your email
bomking4x:

bomking4x @ gmail

Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
Im still waiting for Mr Camerounee to engage me in constructive discussion since thats what this thread has become.... If indeed he has made alot in domaining, im sure he wouldnt be on complete sport ads trying to get people to pay peunuts for his coaching or whatever.

As per attending domain conference, sir, could you please reference me to one of the domain event you have attended. Time, venue and speakers will do. You dont have to show me ur flight ticks or probably tourist visa...

But until then, you are just one of those youths that decieve nigerian youth because of ur little questionable knoweldge..

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
mrnestyy1985: Im still waiting for Mr Camerounee to engage me in constructive discussion since thats what this thread has become.... If indeed he has made alot in domaining, im sure he wouldnt be on complete sport ads trying to get people to pay peunuts for his coaching or whatever

you say peanuts? Bros, abeg.. Me nor say na finland dollars you dey chop oh but 25k per head as at last time I checked isn't cheap for naija wey dey... Coupled with fake screenshots...

I threw all my newspapers away including over 100 copies of Success Digest...

When I inquired from a friend what happened who is a columnist at Success Digest,.. He said cheesy... I nor fit talk oh.

I am not a millionaire and I will tell you so. I no get bicycle spoke talkless of car key and I can sleep peacefully at night.

But I have come closed to making a killing with domains I own but at each time, something seem yo go wrong...

As for those that I made feel lesser humans, I am sorry.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lifestyle1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
2sexy.us:
Bros, me wan be like you... I learnt a lot.

As for the rude part, agreed. But i guess I was trying to fight for people forgetting that we would have to our own mistakes in life.

bros I be small boy o. wetin i know ? grin,

I have been on nairaland for like 7 years now and i know as things they go. i have learnt alot about people as a matter of fact people can change in a fraction of a second. and they forget things easily... just do your thing,and never let anyone influence your decision. the sky is big for the birds to fly. I wish that man can come and continue his lecture cos me i know say info marketer don't give free info cheesy there must be a price cheesy

A prophet they say don't have value in his home town, for me i think 2sexy and mynestyy1985 can show us the way. cheesy
Guys let cooperate and work together as two good heads is better than one.

I'm talking too much back to watching mode. grin

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
2sexy.us:
Check your email

downloaded successfully grin grin grin

Thanks very much
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
7 years? Ah... No wonder. Experience is the best teacher...

Bro, just explore the resources I gave here and you will be fine and don't let anyone tell you something they themself don't do...

Just do domaining part time because even my friend who make more than $10,000 every year do it per time. He is a film producer.

Even him sef dey follow sell domains for $250-700.

He sold a forex domain this year for $12k and went on vacation in Australia...

Make I leave NYSC first... Baba God na hin get power.
life_style:

bros I be small boy o. wetin i know ? grin,

I have been on nairaland for like 7 years now and i know as things they go. i have learnt alot about people as a matter of fact people can change in a fraction of a second. and they forget things easily... just do your thing,and never let anyone influence your decision. the sky is big for the birds to fly. I wish that man can come and continue his lecture cos me i know say info marketer don't give free info cheesy there must be a price cheesy

A prophet they say don't have value in his home town, for me i think 2sexy and mynestyy1985 can show us the way. cheesy
Guys let cooperate and work together as two good heads is better than one.

I'm talking too much back to watching mode. grin

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
[size=8pt][quote author=mrnestyy1985]Im still waiting for Mr Camerounee to engage me in constructive discussion since thats what this thread has become.... If indeed he has made alot in domaining, im sure he wouldnt be on complete sport ads trying to get people to pay peunuts for his coaching or whatever.

As per attending domain conference, sir, could you please reference me to one of the domain event you have attended. Time, venue and speakers will do. You dont have to show me ur flight ticks or probably tourist visa...

But until then, you are just one of those youths that decieve nigerian youth because of ur little questionable knoweldge..

[b]Haba, what has Camerounee done to deserve all this? even though if you're the world webmaster. You've said it all that you know a leader probably through their post here......

Personally no matter what, i don't expect you to go to this length at all.

2s£xy is not a baby neither Camerounee, instead of you make peace, you're making things worst, yet you're claiming you know a leader. Now, what kind impression are you creating to others? That Camerounee is a fake and you the original or you and 2s£xy are the original?

I know you will land on me too, but that does not mean i should not say the truth here.

Why don't you control both party and make peace rather than applying salt, maggi and onions..

What i know you for on this nairaland positively is not what am seeing in you here especially about Camerounee and 2s£xy.

Are you hired by 2s£xy to fight for him in return of domain names? Yes it's not funny..

Both 2s£xy and Camerounee have helped us on this thread and i expect anyone here to make peace between them, but not making it worst and trying to make one feel good high than the other.

God is watching! sad

We need PEACE

Not PIECES [/b]

6 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
where is cameronesi?? Weve yet to reciv evenin tutorial
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
Shawnmayor: where is cameronesi?? Weve yet to reciv evenin tutorial

Look at what mrnestyy1985 wrote about cameronesi up there, do you think mrnestyy1985 need it at all?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wisyno(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
Welldone 2sexy, U are the man. Abeg send me the book. wisyno@yahoo.com

Thanx
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Look at what mrnestyy1985 wrote about cameronesi up there, do you think mrnestyy1985 need it at all?
the first thing we need here is for everyone to be at peace with each other, respect each others contributions, less indirect insult and i wil believe we all will move forward. Theres no need of 2 parties to be at each others throat. We all are now derailing d purpose f d thread creatd by isaactolu
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
Shawnmayor: the first thing we need here is for everyone to be at peace with each other, respect each others contributions, less indirect insult and i wil believe we all will move forward. Theres no need of 2 parties to be at each others stroke. We all are now derailing d purpose f d thread creatd by isaactolu

Exactly, kudos to you. Thats what i want here. Even 2s£xy have abandoned the issue and he's moving on and i love it like that. Come to think of mrnestyy1985 that i even think he would make the peace finally, he's the one making it worst. Very very bad.. very sad.. I don't believe he would do such a thing.. mrnestyy1985 did not know me, but i must confess that i've been following him too on nairaland for good, not for bad., don't just expect what he typed up there..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
It is okay bro... We are all learning but seriously, I have lost the passion to go on now...

Experience is the best teacher and I learnt a lot in a few hours...

Guy me don waka for this internet thing and it is time for some people to do same and so that they can go through the same flame I went through.

I know where I have been and what I have seen. When it's time, people too will pay me no 2 ways about it.

Did you ever asked why I keep telling people to go through BOM instead of domaining? Did you think I didn't want them to make money?

This is the hash reality: The Supply IS MORE than the demand... Do you know how may domainers are trying to sell domains.

My pain with you guys is that you ridicule me and count everything I have done... As NOTHING. You say I am rude, called me names. This is the kind of things that people see and don't want to help with their knowledge.

Just someone said. That no matter what may have happened, you guys shouldn't have disregarded me as if all I have done isn't anything, especially you and mikelreal. At a point I wondered what you guys are after.

If you had been in my shoes, I wouldn't have done same to you because even if na 5 naira u give me, I will thank you as if it's 5 million.

What you guys do not realise is that good people are almost going into extinction and if you and I give people more reasons to join the bad side, what is left in this world?

People are ready and willing to do anything becuase of money, even if they have to sell their soul.

Wirinet and co saw my complain about what people turned me to just because I had been too friendly with them.

And this thread further revealed it.

Someone said I would call some peeps sir sir... I laughed. Na condition make crey fish bend.

But when it's time, some pockets just got to dry up... While I turn on the ATM machine.
dotcom_na_me_na_me: [size=8pt]

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.