Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,778 members, 7,889,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (575326 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by malachi2uk(m): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Iit's either you misunderstood 2s£xy. And if you're not sure of what someone replied you, you don't need to assume.

The point and fact is: You cannot have a website without hosting it.

Secondly, You paid and get a domain registered simply mean the domain name is for only you and no one else. This does not mean you've got a site. A registered domain can be sold for anyone and the buyer can develop it to his/her own satisfaction.

Thirdly, if you want to have a site, you paid for hosting and then your domain will be live through the hosting you paid for, and then it means you now have a site.

I hope this helps..??

how much will hosting cost?
can you place adverts by yourself after hosting?
do you still need google adsense in hosting
how can traffic be generated without updating it regularly
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Thanx bro. That is all I wanted. I'm very grateful.
my fellow newbie u said he generates traffc to his domains without hosting, this one ua already thankin him, please teach me o, cos i dont know.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
malachi2uk:

how much will hosting cost?
can you place adverts by yourself after hosting?
do you still need google adsense in hosting
how can traffic be generated without updating it regularly
the cost of hostin varies on diff registers, buh I thing godaddy's charge is kinda cheap, check dia website.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
mikelreal: my fellow newbie u said he generates traffc to his domains without hosting, this one ua already thankin him, please teach me o, cos i dont know.

I was asking if he does or not. If you park a domain and generate traffic to it, your parking account will be banned. So the domains he submitted doesn't. He doesn't generate traffic for his domains.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hey bro... Please help the dude. I am sorry I can't take any lectures anymore but I oblige you to please help him with any info you have got...

Above all, you can sell a domain without traffic and what Mr Cameronese has been talking about is another aspect of domaining. It is unfortunate that many people look but don't see and I made it clear that I don't do domain parking or didn't any of you see where I referred you guys to Rook Media?

My method of domaining is different and not what anyone here can do easily do without experience. What aided me in my first sale was the fact that I had been into IM for a long time and which enabled me to easily spot good domains.

I am a human for christ sake and not paid for any question answered or not answered. I have other things that I need to face and I can't imagine people sending me PMs without first interacting with me here , which is why I didn't responded to some folks.

One person just buzz me at about 7 am on whats app and the next thing was question about domaining... Is that appropriate? Some would add me without my consent...

Please, help the dude.
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Mikelreal, u wont finish me with laugh on this thread grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by malachi2uk(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
mikelreal: the cost of hostin varies on diff registers, buh I thing godaddy's charge is kinda cheap, check dia website.

what about other questions
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
See y'all in d evening class. D negative energy here now is just funny. Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
Did I refer you to any source when we interacted via email? Well, it seems I didn't from the way you sound and that's the reason for your ignorance.

Learn to sort things out by yourself instead of waiting for a guru to spoon feed you.

If I didn't it must have been a mistake on my part because virtually everybody that discuss with me via email got the source.
mikelreal: my fellow newbie u said he generates traffc to his domains without hosting, this one ua already thankin him, please teach me o, cos i dont know.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by malachi2uk(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
cameronese please explain the meaning of DOMAIN APPRAISAL and how scammers uses it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by cameronese(m): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
malachi2uk: cameronese please explain the meaning of DOMAIN APPRAISAL and how scammers uses it

I will answer this because it is very important for your sake and the sake of everyone who really desires to know. After this I may not be interested to contribute any further.

To your Question:-

Domain Appraisal is the act of determining the worth of domain by taking into consideration the various qualities and age of the domain. Appraisal can be done using automated mean but the best Appraisal method is human appraisal.

Because many buyer always use appraisal to determine the potential worth of a domain before buying, Fraudsters capitalize of that to dupe unsuspecting new Domainers.

Their Method: They will set up fake appraisal website and pretend to show interest in your domain. When you respond to the interest, they'll demand you appraise it before they buy and demand also that you use their specific appraisal company they've set up for the purpose.

Once you pay for the appraisal (usually around $100) they will tell you they're no longer interested in the domain, that it doesn't meet their requirement.

Warning: If anyone shows interest in your domain but demanded for appraisal before they buy, know it that, that person may be a scammer. Tell him to appraise it and deduct the fee from what he intend to pay.

Thank you all and Goodbye!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
cameronese:

I will answer this because it is very important for your sake and the sake of everyone who really desires to know. After this I may not be interested to contribute any further.

Domain Appraisal is the act of determining the worth of domain by taking into consideration the various qualities and age of the domain. Appraisal can be done using automated mean but the best Appraisal method is human appraisal.

Because many buyer always use appraisal to determine the potential worth of a domain before buying, Fraudsters capitalize of that to dupe unsuspecting new Domainers.

Their Method: They will set up fake appraisal website and pretend to show interest in your domain. When you respond to the interest, they'll demand you appraise it before they buy and demand also that you use their specific appraisal company they've set up for the purpose.

Once you pay for the appraisal (usually around $100) they will tell you they're no longer interested in the domain, that it doesn't meet their requirement.

Warning: If anyone shows interest in your domain but demanded for appraisal before they buy, know it that, that person may be a scammer. Tell him to appraise it and deduct the fee from what he intend to pay.

Now, you people eyes don clear. You've achieved what you want to achieve by sending Cameronese out of this thread sad
When one or two people said its enough, then it should be enough. So tell me how this profit una now? sad
Cameronese has been here to help us about this domain business so we can learn, because this una ''I too Know'' don push am away. Oya now make we see who go lose na.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by malachi2uk(m): 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
cameronese:

THANKS FOR THE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ANSWERED SO FAR,AM REALLY GRATEFUL.

LET ME JUST BELIEVE THAT YOU TRYING TO PUT A SMILE ON 2SEXY'S FACE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE TOO MATURED TO LEAVE US IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD WITHOUT US KNOWING WHOM TO RUN TO.
HE'S ANGRY BECAUSE YOU JUST REVEALED MORE THAN WHAT HE HAS ON HIS EBOOK FREE OF CHARGE,AFTER ALL HE IS NOT THE OWNER OF THE THREAD.
WE STILL WANT YOUR IMMENSE CONTRIBUTION.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Now, you people eyes don clear. You've achieved what you want to achieve by sending Cameronese out of this thread sad
When one or two people said its enough, then it should be enough. So tell me how this profit una now? sad
Cameronese has been here to help us about this domain business so we can learn, because this una ''I too Know'' don push am away. Oya now make we see who go lose na.
if Sir Cameronese leave tru tru,lol na to go meet am for him blog, but am sure he wont, please dont go o abeg. @2sexy I just saw ur comment here b4 i replied ur mail, if not, nevertheless, u said im ignorant? I am very ignorant in dz domainin dats why im learning. I ve no idea what silly source ua talkn bout, cos i can count d number of emails i ve xchanged wit u, and dem no suppose pass 5, stop behavin like a kid abeg, all wat ve learnt bout domainin prior to d comin of Mr Cameron re from google n oda forums,learnt little frm dz thread, cos u cnt ask a questn without bein bullied, how many questions ve u ansad completely? Guy abeg park well, uv not spoon feed anybdy, surely not me, i dont even need ur spoon cos u go use am choke my throat. Pls dont quote me again, and dont send me mails anymre. Thank you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
malachi2uk:

LET ME JUST BELIEVE THAT YOU TRYING TO PUT A SMILE ON 2SEXY'S FACE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE TOO MATURED TO LEAVE US IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD WITHOUT US KNOWING WHOM TO RUN TO.
HE'S ANGRY BECAUSE YOU JUST REVEALED MORE THAN WHAT HE HAS ON HIS EBOOK FREE OF CHARGE,AFTER ALL HE IS NOT THE OWNER OF THE THREAD.
bros he is no more in dz thread, so na so we go dae allow 2sexy dae pursue everybdy wey come teach us 1 or two tins? When dz is not his thread? This is d 2nd person he has pushed out, na military rule we dae or democracy? Where re d mods? This is not good at all, will try n contact a mod.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
Sorry bro... NON of what he has shared is in my ebook. If you doubt me, send me your email and get a copy...

I only realised that you can't fight a proven system. I won't say more than that!

malachi2uk:

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
2s£xy:
Sorry bro... NON of what he has shared is in my ebook. If you doubt me, send me your email and get a copy...

I only realised that you can't fight a proven system. I won't say more than that!

seems u find it difficult to understand pple b4 u attack, he didnt say he shared whats in ur ebook, he shared whats more dan what u ve in ur ebook.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
@cameronese. ..

you know how you started , the time you were forced awake due to so much thoughts and inconveniences and how you were ready and willing to go on a gold hunt.

You know how you never gave up, and how you were passionate about helping others even when gnld didn't work out.

Yeah, it's all cool now. But you can still help others .

there are yet more lives to touch, and even questions to answer smiley

you have never given up easily, you won't start now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
Goodness me!!!!!!!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
What can I do to appease the gods?

Make una tell me ooo.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
2s£xy:
Goodness me!!!!!!!

dz wud be d last quote or anytn u will hear from me, u can say all u wantu say, if i was in ur shoes, wen 3pple telme im doin smetn wrong, i will adjust,n make peace,but here u re, up to 10pple re teln u tu work on ur manner of approach, ua stil tryin tu fight wit everybdy, ua a corper ryt? Jide change ur ways o. Wish u d best.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
2s£xy:
Goodness me!!!!!!!

i dn't understand?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Okay Sir....

Domainsherpa.com.. For audio intervies download. Learn from industry experts.

Namepros.com where world class domainers hangout

zfbot.com find domains that will drop soon and backorder if you can

namebio.com and dnsaleprice.com for domain price comparism in case you don't know what to price your domain. Just key-in a word from your domain and viola!

I don't do parking or expired domains. I am a proactive domainer fliipper and approach buyers...

Find out how to contach end users when you get to name pros. Click on domain name discussion and then 'how to find end users' and then read 'report completed domain sale' if you are realyy serious with this, you should read from page one to end. It's over 200 pages... But i trust naija.. They wont.

Domainlore.co.uk to sell your .co.uk domains.

Freshavails.com to check available domains

valuedrops.com - same as above

Topdrops.com, click on historical

if you cant make anything out this, then blame no 1.

Goodluck!
mikelreal: dz wud be d last quote or anytn u will hear from me, u can say all u wantu say, if i was in ur shoes, wen 3pple telme im doin smetn wrong, i will adjust,n make peace,but here u re, up to 10pple re teln u tu work on ur manner of approach, ua stil tryin tu fight wit everybdy, ua a corper ryt? Jide change ur ways o. Wish u d best.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
2s£xy:
What can I do to appease the gods?

Make una tell me ooo.
ITUMO ??
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
And king of all blog: domaining.com and expireddomains.net
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by riteprice1: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
@cameronese pls dont leave us just like that. If you have to leave pls open another thread about domain flipping and inform us here on this thread, we will be glad to join u there.
@all what happened to the times when we all showcase domains for analysis. I think that will help supress this negative energy.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lifestyle1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
cool drop @ 2s$xy cool

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
riteprice1: @cameronese pls dont leave us just like that. If you have to leave pls open another thread about domain flipping and inform us here on this thread, we will be glad to join u there.
@all what happened to the times when we all showcase domains for analysis. I think that will help supress this negative energy.

I've even created another thread for it on business section, cos am sure this thread will be closed soon with the way people getting rude to themselves here.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
All this were harvested by personal hardwork over time... No guru feeds.

Pool.com, namejet.com...

There is a new backorder service which is cheaper and they call themselves pheenix.com. I think they charge $18.

If you are always waiting for gurus to feed you...? Experience is the best teacher.
life_style: cool drop @ 2s$xy cool
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by riteprice1: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
We do not need gurus to feed us but we need their guidance.
If i need info on this topic google is my friend. But the reason why i choose to be on nairaland or any other naija site is to know how to approach the online business from a nigerian pespective.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
Thread is now making sense...2sexy weldone
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
2s£xy:
Okay Sir....

namebio.com and dnsaleprice.com for domain price comparism in case you don't know what to price your domain. Just key-in a word from your domain and viola!

I don't do parking or expired domains. I am a proactive domainer fliipper and approach buyers...

Find out how to contach end users when you get to name pros. Click on domain name discussion and then 'how to find end users' and then read 'report completed domain sale' if you are realyy serious with this, you should read from page one to end. It's over 200 pages... But i trust naija.. They wont.

Goodluck!
If you have been doing this when Cameronese was around, this thread would have been a better place. We are here to learn and people appreciate whoever teaches them, irrespective of whether they join the thread today or they advertise in Complete Sports. Thank you for your contributions.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by never2late: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
2s£xy:
Okay Sir....

Goodluck!

This guy just drop all the guided secret of so call guru in the domain industry. You don't need to fight him on what he has done so far , he has said it time without numbers that he is just prevent this thread to Hijack from so call ebook seller that they never make single penny online and proud to be a Millionaire, I read about one of them (some page back)who is just struggle to make his first sale now where as this guy is selling ebook about domains. I quite understand that he made some mistake in addressing people but that doesn't mean you guys should overlook all the good things he has done so far.If you guys are serious about making money on domain you should go through all the website he quoted here because if you do you should be next Oga at the top soon.
@ Mr Cameronese please you can continue your tutorial because of many people you have win there heart within shortest time you spent here. No knowledge is wastage am gaining from this thread everyday pls continue to add to your own quota to it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.