Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:00 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (574261 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 06, 2013
It's not the only!

My friend had sold 3 when it was still 'HOT' as a discussion. Another guys sold 2. This one make is it how many?

Mine would have been among except for the serial refusal to pay or complete the sale. My 25k is in this niche and it has had 4 interest so far.

But one thing is sure that those with a particular kind of names will sell. Not all and mine will definitely be among.

I don't care if that's the only one I could sell. It's okay.
gcfr.com:
that's d only bigdata sale. U can see sme pple contemplating whether to renew or not
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2013
cool
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2013
Correct... You should always know what domain to keep bro. I didn't include it in all the bigdata domains that were sold at cheap namepros for a reason and also renewed it for a reason. It's the BEST big Data domain I have got.

That baby will be sold when it's time and will Definitely make up for the ones sold cheaply.

Your time will come bro.
gcfr.com:
cool

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2013
2s£xy:
AmericanBigData.com---$3,000

that was a hand reg around the time we were discusing big data.

I just renewed mine cheesy. Like play like play.

This is getting serious. cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
gcfr.com:
cool

Please check ya Mikel email.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by emmmyyax(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
2s£xy:
Correct... You should always know what domain to keep bro. I didn't include it in all the bigdata domains that were sold at cheap namepros for a reason and also renewed it for a reason. It's the BEST big Data domain I have got.

That baby will be sold when it's time and will Definitely make up for the ones sold cheaply.

Your time will come bro.

How can I be involve in this domain business from the scratch? I dont have any domain my bro.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Please check ya Mikel email.
I ve replied
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
What do u guys think ov this domain name => www.wittylens.com i don reg. Am already and is it nice for flipping?? And aw much could it cost
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ayam_Kay: What do u guys think ov this domain name => www.wittylens.com i don reg. Am already and is it nice for flipping?? And aw much could it cost
whats the meaning of "witty"
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
Chibenze: whats the meaning of "witty"
amusing/intelligent
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hi folks!
I have this keyword domain with 70 volume search on google keyword planner and estibot value of $195. Is it worth investing on? Kindly advice.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by seaman007: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
Pls can someone put me through on dis domain topic,i don't understand,my details seaman007@yahoo.com,08186525956
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
seaman007: Pls can someone put me through on dis domain topic,i don't understand,my details seaman007@yahoo.com,08186525956

Read the thread and post what you don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by nicotine(m): 2:28am On Nov 07, 2013
Hi all, I'm trying to sell this domain:

https://sedo.com/search/details.php4?domain=smartphonerepair.net&trackingRequestId=51992662&tracked=1&partnerid=0&language=e&fromExactMatch=1

I've listed and parked it on Sedo, is there anything else I should be doing to maximize my chances of selling it? If you have to be blunt please be, all I need is constructive criticism. Thanks again.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by obobolaraba: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jj
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
there is a domain name on sedo market up for sale at $2300,and the plural version of the domain name is available to be registered. But, my fear is that it's a keyword domain name wt a zero volume search on google keyword planner. What is d chance of the plural domain name wt this number of volume search factor? Or should i neglect d factor?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hemplove.com--$1500
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
obobolaraba: @ all. i ve read all d pages of this thread. thanks for all ur contributions. i did a litte bit of research too cos i dont want to rush things. well i can now confidently say that i am ready for this business. i ve my questions though
after registering an account with godaddy, where on the website can u scout for valued unregistered or expired domain names.. i opened that site ve registered everything seems quite strange.. please i need someone to guide me on this . ur response will be truly appreciated. pls u can drop ur mails and i will get in contact with u. can be reached on abdulwahabgold@gmail.com
thanks all..

It is difficult to answer when all the answers are on the thread. It takes time to master. Stay on a marketplace and know the kind of domains that sell and dig.

You can try expireddomains.net. The truth is that you have to read the thread, like for instance, all I said above is already on the thread.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
mobiss: there is a domain name on sedo market up for sale at $2300,and the plural version of the domain name is available to be registered. But, my fear is that it's a keyword domain name wt a zero volume search on google keyword planner. What is d chance of the plural domain name wt this number of volume search factor? Or should i neglect d factor?

Some domains, the plural have more value than the singular, some it is the other way around.

Also it is the same with search result. If you have a reason why you feel the domain has value without the fact that someone has a similar domain listed as premium, then you can register.

For all I care the person that registered it might not know what he is doing.

Do your research and make your choice.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by emmmyyax(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

It is difficult to answer when all the answers are on the thread. It takes time to master. Stay on a marketplace and know the kind of domains that sell and dig.

You can try expireddomains.net. The truth is that you have to read the thread, like for instance, all I said above is already on the thread.

Please All, I want to know more about domain flipping/selling
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
Gentlemen,pls want to know if aftermarket is that good to sell domain?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
What is big data dot com sold last year for $2500

Big data P.o.r.n and P.o.r.n Big data sold as a pair

same year.

BigDataSTRATEGIES sold this year.

$1500

And now, American Big Data
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
nicotine: Hi all, I'm trying to sell this domain:

https://sedo.com/search/details.php4?domain=smartphonerepair.net&trackingRequestId=51992662&tracked=1&partnerid=0&language=e&fromExactMatch=1

I've listed and parked it on Sedo, is there anything else I should be doing to maximize my chances of selling it? If you have to be blunt please be, all I need is constructive criticism. Thanks again.
why dont you contact potential end-users with a link to the page to get more interested parties
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by peterincredible: 1:07am On Nov 09, 2013
pls I want to learn dis domain name business but I know absolutely noting about it and I don't know where to start pls u people should pls show me the way of how you learn yours or which site link you read or which book you read pls a beg so DAT I know go at list broke again lyk how I take broke now a beg help your brother a beg may God bless u all
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by nicotine(m): 3:23am On Nov 09, 2013
Shawnmayor: why dont you contact potential end-users with a link to the page to get more interested parties

Thanks for the reply! I've sent out some emails to businesses in this industry, I'll wait and see if they respond. I was just wondering if there is a better website than Sedo to park and auction my domain with. I've heard of Flippa and Godaddy but I've heard they're supposed to have expensive listing fees.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by nicotine(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2013
2s£xy:
http://flippa.com/blog/domain-tools/#!

Thanks for that!! I bought another domain name: learnhtmlonline.com

I've parked and listed it on Sedo. Do you know any domain brokers that have reasonable fees? I ran the name through EstiBot and I know I'm not supposed to take those results literally but I feel I can make a decent buck with this. Looking forward to any advice you might have
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2013
Oladayo, where have you been? wink i saw you viewing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.