Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (572978 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2013
2s£xy:
Oladayo, where have you been? wink i saw you viewing.
Thanks for asking bro. I was away for my convocation and now at NYSC Orientation "Concentration" Camp. For me, domaining is now on halt. I just dey read thread to learn from the gurus.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2013
Hahhha... Na when me wan leave u wan enter. I am passing out by february... Time for me to enjoy what you have enjoyed lol.

E no easy na. Not being able to function with my laptop cost me a lot but thanks to friends I met here who understood my plight and gave the help I needed...

Mikel, GoodJoe, Shawnmayor et al. You guys are wonderfull.

So, oladayo, where were u posted(state)?
oladayo042: Thanks for asking bro. I was away for my convocation and now at NYSC Orientation "Concentration" Camp. For me, domaining is now on halt. I just dey read thread to learn from the gurus.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2013
2s£xy:
Hahhha... Na when me wan leave u wan enter. I am passing out by february... Time for me to enjoy what you have enjoyed lol.

E no easy na. Not being able to function with my laptop cost me a lot but thanks to friends I met here who understood my plight and gave the help I needed...

[edited]
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2013
Okay, boss. You can remove it now. IMO is cool na. Their girls are beatiful o. No let them charm u with their waste sha.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
2s£xy:

No matter how hard you try, you shall not make me shy. grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pls i need your oppinion on this domain FagAndChat.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by efe22(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hi folks, what do you think about answerarena.com? Planning to renew it and then sell it off.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
Mrcdorv: Pls i need your oppinion on this domain FagAndChat.com
can't help but lmao. cheesy

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
efe22: Hi folks, what do you think about answerarena.com? Planning to renew it and then sell it off.
sounds nice!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by FunmyKemmy(f): 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
I need a good domain/hosting for my blog.

Kindly assist. You can contact me through my profile. Thank you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
grandstar: sounds nice!
seconded
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by nicotine(m): 9:12am On Nov 10, 2013
Fellow domainers, I need your opinion on SecretScores.com, HowToPuke.com, FullSeoReport.com and ShockedFace.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
peterincredible: pls I want to learn dis domain name business but I know absolutely noting about it and I don't know where to start pls u people should pls show me the way of how you learn yours or which site link you read or which book you read pls a beg so DAT I know go at list broke again lyk how I take broke now a beg help your brother a beg may God bless u all
if i will nt deceive u my brother,i will advice u to read tru all d pages in this thread and if u av any questn u can post it here so dat my ogas wil do justice to it.DATS MY LITU CENT
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
My daz ar numbered to start web development/domain flipping biz,GOD HELP ME O.stil following silently
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
Well done domainers
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mrcdorv: Pls i need your oppinion on this domain FagAndChat.com
i think you need to have a rethink on domaining. ask yourself who would buy that domain, why couldn't they register the .net and .org. i think you need to focus on the business industry; that is where the money is.. gay and chat is worthless to any industry. if you need tips, you can ask them here

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
My daz ar numbered to start web development/domain flipping biz,GOD HELP ME O.stil following silently
we welcome you bro. but be careful the domains you register to avoid being regretful. like some domains i reg'd in the past when i started

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by efe22(m): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2013
grandstar: sounds nice!
Thanks for your candid reply.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by teeboy4x(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
gcfr.com:
can't help but lmao. cheesy

Senior man please check your mail.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
teeboy4x:

Senior man please check your mail.
replied
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
we welcome you bro. but be careful the domains you register to avoid being regretful. like some domains i reg'd in the past when i started
tanx bro,dats why av been following dis thread frm page1
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2013
guys i dey hail oo. abeg, shey this two domains make sense? comicnub.com and buykindlecomics.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 12, 2013
Pls what is the meaning of comicnub.com and buykindlecomics.com if they're niche domains? cry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2013
Domain Master: Pls what is the meaning of comicnub.com and buykindlecomics.com if they're niche domains? cry
you deleted ur old account.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by teeboy4x(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2013
where can I check domain expiry date apart from whois
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
teeboy4x: where can I check domain expiry date apart from whois
use domaintool.com better than whois.
Oga 2sexy ask me to met u concerning the domain ebook, pls send it to me. Below is my email
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
coupon please!!!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Click tru his handle. His email is there.
Chibenze: use domaintool.com better than whois.
Oga 2sexy ask me to met u concerning the domain ebook, pls send it to me. Below is my email
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
http://domainnamewire.com/2013/11/12/sedo-reports-continuing-decline-in-domain-parking/

over 10 million domains are parked at sedo... Reality check!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Samchuky(m): 5:58am On Nov 13, 2013
Please, does anyone here knows our to receive payments on domain sales in godaddy through the "ELECTRONIC (ACH)" payment method or "GOODASGOLD"? Please, i will like to be enlightened on it. Thanks!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:06am On Nov 13, 2013
Samchuky: Please, does anyone here knows our to receive payments on domain sales in godaddy through the "ELECTRONIC (ACH)" payment method or "GOODASGOLD"? Please, i will like to be enlightened on it. Thanks!
it only works for those in us, they only way you can recieve payment at godaddy is by paypal except you have on account in the state. A guru said dis not me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ogborokiri(m): 6:28am On Nov 13, 2013
2sexy plz can u help we i nid to chat wit u plz send me ur email

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick