Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,210 members, 7,950,184 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

123taiye's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123taiye's Profile / 123taiye's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Family / Re: Is It Possible To Love All Your Children Equally? by 123taiye: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
You can love all your children equally, but differently. If you have three children A,B and C. If A needs a wave to smile, B needs a hug and C needs to be tickled. If you make all three smile by doing the different things that would make each of them smile, you have loved them equally but the love was expressed differently.

Equal love does not imply equal action, it only tries to ensure equal impact.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by 123taiye: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hypnotized to kill your boyfriend?

A beg can some one hypnotize me to like -------make $1m? or hypnotize me to be a CEO.
Family / Re: Churches And Wedding Wahala. What Is Your Take On This? by 123taiye: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Some people believe that when you make you marriage vows at a Church or White Wedding you are exchange marital vows in the presence of God and that should make your marriage stronger. Guess what? Sorry to burst some bubbles - God is everywhere; your village, your room, your office. He is watching you in 3D.

Marriage is a social union, not a religious one; where a man is united to his wife by their traditions. If we want to bring Christianity into your wedding ceremony it is allowed, but it does not and cannot replace the traditional marriage.

White wedding is the tradition of the white man, traditional wedding is the tradition of the African. Once your bride's father has given you his daughter's hand in marriage she is your's 100% body spirit and soul.

The other question as per holding a post in the office, on the last day(judgement day) to those that believe

God will say well done my faithful

choir leader
pastor
Man of God
Boy of God
Bible Study Leader
Prayer Meeting Leader
usher
GO
Wife of the GO
Servant. Yes well done my faithful servant.

The choice is yours to make.

1 Like

Business / Re: FG Says Power Generation Hits All-Time High At 4,600MW by 123taiye: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2014
Rubbish!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eskom

Eskom (South African Public Utility Company) generates as follows

1) Coal Fired - 37,978MW (from 13 stations, eight of these generation more than 3,000MW)

2) Hydroelectric and Pumped Storage - 2,000MW

3) Nuclear - 1,931

1 Like

Autos / Re: VIN Reports For Advertised Cars by 123taiye: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2010
please help me check this toyota highlander
VIN: JTEHD21A130023300
thank you

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.