Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,765 members, 7,945,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much (2257 Views)

Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend / Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks / Why Giving Women Too Much Attention Backfires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Popowaa: 8:36am On Mar 29, 2013
Lol
Mynd_44:
Actually, it proves how dogly you are.
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by richyblink1(m): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2013
Nwokem je zuo Ike.
1. You are equLly a Nigerian.
2. You are also a man.
3. You have got a di...ck

Except you are trying to tell me that you are gay. If it's an advert in disguise, carry on
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2013
mecussey: Op we are just the same, the worst now is whenever i enter campus, i walk about with an erected hammer

Urs has become a spiritual (konji)problem.
@topic... It all stems from d African man's voracious appetite and excessive indulgence + our penchant for conquering , subduing and acquiring everythn good.
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by NOIBMUUL(m): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
Afam4eva: I never noticed this while growing up. I knew men have always been attracted to women but i think it has skyrocketed to the extent that men are just too eager to get down with a woman. No matter the woman as long as she has what looks like a behind and a manchester, they're good to go(of course this does not apply to every man out there). Is there something in the new millenia that has made men to start acting like dogs. I have a friend who can pack a travelling bag and head to Uyo. Not for business but to go and find woman. Let me use myself as an example. I'm a geek and i look like one and as it's often with most geeks, we're really not the social type. I'm still not social but i think i have a problem with seeing ladies. When i was in secondary school, i was a dunce as far as sexual ish was concerned. I didn't know what the whole pursuing hullabaloo was all about. A girl could actually strip in front of my and i wouldn't even feel anything or know what to do. But now the story is different. Hardly will a lady with average feature pass by without my head spinning. I wish i was never introduced to this life cos it's makes me look stup1d. Is there something one can take that will make every womanly thought to disappear from one's thought. This thing can drive one crazy.

Gay in the making!
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by free2ryhme: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
Afam4eva: I never noticed this while growing up. I knew men have always been attracted to women but i think it has skyrocketed to the extent that men are just too eager to get down with a woman. No matter the woman as long as she has what looks like a behind and a manchester, they're good to go(of course this does not apply to every man out there). Is there something in the new millenia that has made men to start acting like dogs. I have a friend who can pack a travelling bag and head to Uyo. Not for business but to go and find woman. Let me use myself as an example. I'm a geek and i look like one and as it's often with most geeks, we're really not the social type. I'm still not social but i think i have a problem with seeing ladies. When i was in secondary school, i was a dunce as far as sexual ish was concerned. I didn't know what the whole pursuing hullabaloo was all about. A girl could actually strip in front of my and i wouldn't even feel anything or know what to do. But now the story is different. Hardly will a lady with average feature pass by without my head spinning. I wish i was never introduced to this life cos it's makes me look stup1d. Is there something one can take that will make every womanly thought to disappear from one's thought. This thing can drive one crazy.

If this is what seun is paying you, then he has made the greatest mistake of the forum
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Mynd44: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
free2ryhme:

If this is what seun is paying you, then he has made the greatest mistake of the forum
Be nice
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by MrCork17: 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
A real man shul not have more than 5 babes at a time..i hav only 4 wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by free2ryhme: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Be nice

now dat you've been noticed ..shuuu
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by 190: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:
A real man shul not have more than 5 babes at a time..i hav only 4 wink

cool cool
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Nothing has changed mate... grin
LOL
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Why i no dey see you for my side again?

I'm having a problem logging in...
Most times, I'm dere as a guest.
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Why i no dey see you for my side again?

Here's what I'm talking about...
There's nowhere to put my password.. So i keep getting the 'wrong password' signal.
So i just hang on as a guest.

Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Ejine(m): 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
I can see Mynd is stylishly using the thread to score some booty grin
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
They say if you can know the cause of the problem then you've started solving it.

The 'one and only' cause is the promotion of sex/sexuality by the media.

What do you expect when every billboard or tv advert must include a sexy/uncladed lady. These images build up in our head right from childhood.
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Mynd44: 12:42am On Mar 30, 2013
Ejiné: I can see Mynd is stylishly using the thread to score some booty grin
What booty?
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 30, 2013
Nothing particularly 'concerning' enough to mull over, unless you're a homosexual of course
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Mynd44: 6:09am On Mar 30, 2013
ibkaye: Nothing particularly 'concerning' enough to mull over, unless you're a homosexual of course
So you see nothing wrong in grown up men not being able to control themselves? What if a woman said so? I am sure you would crucify her
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
So you see nothing wrong in grown up men not being able to control themselves? What if a woman said so? I am sure you would crucify her
wrong or right I don't find it that much of a concern, I wouldn't actually
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Mynd44: 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
ibkaye:
wrong or right I don't find it that much of a concern, I wouldn't actually
Good for you
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by plendil: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
Funny, I've pondered this issue myself. . .

What is it about females that really make us men go gaga? Their softness? Their breeasts? the curve of the hips??
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
If ur libido reduces, be scared. U're 50% dead!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Comes To Your Mind(ladies Only) / When Should You Start Spending On Your Girlfriend? / A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.