Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,872 members, 7,886,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:32 AM

Men Also Deserve Attention. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Also Deserve Attention. (1332 Views)

Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price / Do Men Also Play Hard To Get? / Evry Woman Wants A God-fearing Man As Husband & D Men Also Want Virgin As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Also Deserve Attention. by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 29, 2013
Sometimes I get really irritated when I read stuff on "how women should be treated",ie pamper them,send them good morning text,‎​Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ shout at them,buy them gifts and other stuff too numerous to mention.I want to say that in as much as there is no laid down rule from heaven on how to treat women,‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ our ladies should be contended sometimes cos ‎​W̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ guys try to do our best...Also I would like to see more write ups about how to treat a man cos ‎​W̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ are also humans too...thank you n happy easter!
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by Popowaa: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2013
We don hear oo
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by sheedy407(m): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2013
U still to hear more oh
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2013
OP, u dnt get it.
Like i use to say: the loudness wa so much, dt the most sensitive ear heard nothing'!!

Only the weak beg for attention. Even in their agigation for gender equality, ways to treat a lady, what i found out is: they are jes the endangered specie.
They crave for attention and yet claim to be equal.
They wanted a preferential treatment, yet they want equality.
They look forward to divorce settlement yet they claim to be independent!

In all their ranting, can't u see d emptiness?

I think all a man gotta do is give them what thet want to avoid them commit suicide!

1 Like

Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by MrCork17: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2013
pato2775: Sometimes I get really irritated when I read stuff on "how women should be treated",ie pamper them,send them good morning text,‎​Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ shout at them,buy them gifts and other stuff too numerous to mention.I want to say that in as much as there is no laid down rule from heaven on how to treat women,‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ our ladies should be contended sometimes cos ‎​W̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ guys try to do our best...Also I would like to see more write ups about how to treat a man cos ‎​W̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ are also humans too...thank you n happy easter!

True.. we need our beauriful white sisters! smiley
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by Imprida(f): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2013
So what do you want from us?
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by MrCork17: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: So what do you want from us?
act like white womens... they dont giv stress! angry
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by Imprida(f): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:

act like white womens... they dont giv stress! angry
who told you that?
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2013
Nice one mr..cork
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by MrCork17: 11:27am On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: who told you that?

..did u say: GoOOd morning every body, b4 u started replyin to the thread? ..Typical black woman! angry
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by Imprida(f): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:

..did u say: GoOOd morning every body, b4 u started replyin to the thread? ..Typical black woman! angry
YOU NEED HELP
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by MrCork17: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: YOU NEED HELP

^^^^^ther u go..black woman start cussin for *NO* reason.. we give up! undecided
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by Imprida(f): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:

^^^^^ther u go..black woman start cussin for *NO* reason.. we give up! undecided
anit you black?
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by dmcdad: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: So what do you want from us?
Same things you crave from us...
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by MrCork17: 11:46am On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: anit you black?

Mr Cork <<<<Londoner based Nigerian,17inches loong KOndo,Peckham yuppy,God's gift to white womens, Anti-black womens!angry
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by Imprida(f): 11:48am On Mar 29, 2013
dmcdad:
Same things you crave from us...
then you are suppose to ask and not act like you dont care.
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by Imprida(f): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Mr Cork <<<<Londoner based Nigerian,17inches loong KOndo,Peckham yuppy,God's gift to white womens, Anti-black womens!angry
anti-black women? I guess you dont have sisters.
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by MrCork17: 11:52am On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: anti-black women? I guess you dont have sisters.

Hell nooo.. angry
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by Imprida(f): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Hell nooo.. angry
but your mum is black
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by MrCork17: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: but your mum is black

well she's 3% half cast...not the same!wink
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by Imprida(f): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:

well she's 3% half cast...not the same!wink
My friend its the same
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by MrCork17: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: My friend its the same

sweery, black womens r nomaly uglier & i dont even date Nigerinan...half cast & white womens *ALL* The way..they giv u better aTTENSIN & MAKE U LOOK FRESHERwink
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by dmcdad: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: then you are suppose to ask and not act like you dont care.
Always hoping u would be sensitive enough to know what I crave for without asking all the time, just like u expect me to be sensitive to what u crave for too...

Is that not it??
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by Imprida(f): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:

sweery, black womens r nomaly uglier & i dont even date Nigerinan...half cast & white womens *ALL* The way..they giv u better aTTENSIN & MAKE U LOOK FRESHERwink
have you seen them when they get old?
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by Imprida(f): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
dmcdad:
Always hoping u would be sensitive enough to know what I crave for without asking all the time, just like u expect me to be sensitive to what u crave for too...

Is that not it??
some guys act like they dont care so its sometimes difficult to know that they want.
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by MrCork17: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: have you seen them when they get old?

sweeery..look at Beyonsi's mum(typical black woman)..she look like former miss drag queen.. she ugly! undecided
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by Imprida(f): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:

sweeery..look at Beyonsi's mum(typical black woman)..she look like former miss drag queen.. do the maths! undecided
beyonce's mum is a white
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by MrCork17: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: beyonce's mum is a white

huh?..sweery is that how white people loook in Nigeria?? ..BEYOUNSi's MUM IS BLACK!!..sadly she look more Nigeria and Gambia (no oofeinsese) angry
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by MrCork17: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
and beyounsi's dad left her for a sweet lookin half cast babe coz she didn giv ho No attension...typical black woman! angry
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by dmcdad: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: some guys act like they dont care so its sometimes difficult to know that they want.
You are right girly but it applies to some girls too. Wont u agree??
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by Imprida(f): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:

huh?..sweery is that how white people loook in Nigeria?? ..BEYOUNSi's MUM IS BLACK!!..sadly she look more Nigeria and Gambia (no oofeinsese) angry
beyonce's mum is french and cherokee indian descent.
Re: Men Also Deserve Attention. by MrCork17: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: beyonce's mum is french and cherokee indian descent.

oh relly...now she from India!....NIGERIANS...i give up!undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls And Car Keys / A Marriage Devotional Write Ups That Can Strenghten Marriages / Do People Really Have "Soul Mates"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.