Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! - Agriculture (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! (1513144 Views)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farmers Lets Talk About Catfish Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (523) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Georgechris(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
George Christopher Fisheries : Contact us for construction of Ur Quality Tarpaulin fish ponds, fingerlings & mature cat fishes 07030815857.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:57am On Jul 01, 2016
Hormohtoondeh:
God bless yu
Amen Ma. A Bless New Month to you in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:01am On Jul 01, 2016
A Bless New Month to all farmers & aspiring farmers in Jesus Name,Amen. It Shall be peace, Joy & God's Blessing for us all,Amen.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by chilanfarms(m): 7:13am On Jul 01, 2016
HappyNewMonth Nairalanders grin Chilanfarms wishes us all great return on our investment now and forever Amen!
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by phunshiano(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2016
Good morning please house I need abx1 number not the one that ends with 8635
Please any other fish farmer in ijebu ode in the house right now i need help urgently like right now now
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by phunshiano(m): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2016
Please anyone knows any ijebu ode farmer i am there right now ans stranded i came to buy fish meal ans i cant reach abx1 again please i have been waiting for 2hours now i have to go back to akure today please anyone help
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by memofomo: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ttalk:
To all fish farmers in Asokoro, Maitama, Yanyan, Karu, Jikwoyi, Mararaba, Massaka axis in Nassarawa State can now visit Pearlyfish @ pearlyfish farm to pellet your feed. Her Super Giant GPP Diesel Engine is rugged and eager to pellet large quantity of feed of different sizes from 2mm, 4mm, 6mm and 8mm.

Please i need her number. Thank you
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Kabba85(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hi, gurus in the house. Please, I want a business plan on catfish project based on 1 million naira to give to BOA for loan consideration. I intend leasing natural ponds. Please, kindly help me out. Thanks so much Sirs and Mas
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by pearlyfish: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
memofomo:

Please i need her number. Thank you
08033920554 is her number. Thanks.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Austinekg: 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dear Friends,
Please is there anyone in the house who must have bought and used the SOLAR AERATOR advertised here? I would like to get your feedback on how effective it was

Please help a friend.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
Austinekg:
Dear Friends,
Please is there anyone in the house who must have bought and used the SOLAR AERATOR advertised here? I would like to get your feedback on how effective it was

Please help a friend.
indeed, is any of the solar aerator still in use? and if so, please share your experience with using the aerator & what you were able to achieve or attain with/by using it
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by ijababa: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dears, I need heads up from users of Top-feeds in the house..
Is it advisable to use the 2mm' of this brand as a substitute for the foreign brands?
what are the flaws (if any) of this brand ?
I am trying to cut cost by switching(partially) to local feeds and would appreciate your advise as it relate to top-feed.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
Kabba85:
Hi, gurus in the house. Please, I want a business plan on catfish project based on 1 million naira to give to BOA for loan consideration. I intend leasing natural ponds. Please, kindly help me out. Thanks so much Sirs and Mas
has the process of obtaining loan change? it use to be,save funds with them initially for 6 months before application & your contribution too is part of the funds. You will be given your 1million,but they will hold your 300k & a guarantor will sign for you. Now you can plan your business or has the policy change?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Businesstools(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2016
Good morning house,

I have about 1,000 table size catfish for sale. My location is Abraka in Delta State. If you're interested in buying or know someone who is, kindly call 07030949450. Price: N650 per kg.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by aoladayo(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2016
Morning great people please I am planning on building a tapoline pond myself, can someone help with a step by step guide and cost, please
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
If you have fishes for sale contact me asap, within Lagos and Ogun state.. Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by godwinufi68(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
donclassfarm:
Who said Gelantin power is not performing magic should come to my farm and see fish fighting and performing wonders cry
For me i think the crude protein is more than 60%
l see...... Sir plz let me hav ur farm address so that i can visit to see the wonders 4 myself, l am a fresh farmer in bayelsa state. Tnks...... Awaiting
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by ijababa: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hello House, where can one get livstovit and aqua pro in Berger/Ibafo/Mowe axis?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Please I need someone to help me with a sample of a business plan/proposal on fish farming in Nigeria.

Thanks.

Send to : olawunmiquduz@gmail.com
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Greatxter(f): 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
please can someone help me with the process of roasting fish.Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by godwinufi68(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
amadasunfarm:
please house how truth is this,

In using concrete pond, the fish only consume what you give to them unlike in earthen pond where they can get natural foods from the soil. my advice is to line the bottom of the concrete pond with clay soil to about 0.15 meters high. i do mix the clay soil with chicken manure before lining at the bottom of the concrete tank, this help to produce natural food in the pond and also create natural habitat for the fish
never heared this b4, its sound like semi earthen pond...... Sir my little questions (1) how can we get clean water in d pond? (2) how can we change the pond water without flushing the soil along? Sori for my question but jst need clarification tnks.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by danny56: 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hey guys! I greet everyone here.....pls can someone help me with a small scale commercial production budget plan from fingerlings to finish.... Any doc or PDF will b appreciated. Thanks! U can send to ....

danielakoh56@gmail.com
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2016
over 600kg of table size fish available 4 sale @ songo ota interested buyer pls call 07063356336
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by jamyde: 4:45am On Jul 03, 2016
@ mr robonski,i have fishes for sale in akute,ogun state.can u send me ur number. Jamide2003@yahoo.com,08064014735. Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by viktur89(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Please does anyone know a feed mill located in port harcourt?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
A bless sunday to you all. I believe your fishes & farms is doing great. Remain Bless.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by pumppie: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
ijababa:
Dears, I need heads up from users of Top-feeds in the house..
Is it advisable to use the 2mm' of this brand as a substitute for the foreign brands?
what are the flaws (if any) of this brand ?
I am trying to cut cost by switching(partially) to local feeds and would appreciate your advise as it relate to top-feed.
it depends on what u wanna achieve. i will advise that u dont compromise with feed quality at this stage. this is not a good stage to start thinking of cutting cost. best option, produce your own feed rich in protein using any of the formulas listed on this thread. i dont want to talk about issues some of my clients had with this brand recently. if u have kept ursef abreast with the series of info on this thread u will understand that one good way of cutting cost translates to making ur own quality feed. i hope this helps?

regards.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by somafol: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2016
Good morning all. Please, How much can feed 300 catfishes to table size in this present day Nigeria where an average fish feed is around 7000?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hello House. I have Tablesize Catfish for sale at #600/kg (1kg& above) in Ajuwon Lagos State. Contact me on: 08035230764

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (523) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.